All Comments on 'Maria's Life Goes Bad Ch. 02'

by jamboman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WOW!

I am hooked on this story i can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wtf

Nice story until she said he raped her. She sucks his cock and fucks him three times a week then cries rape. Nothing every changes and made the story turn to crap.

JackieJabJackieJabalmost 15 years ago
people are stupid

This is a pretty good story. I find the anonymous complaint that she called a rape a rape as confounding as the comments from people who are upset about reading a rape story in the nonconsent category. The characters had an understanding, she traded sexual favors for money. He changed the dynamic of the relationship and promised to be gentle. He broke that promise and forced himself on her when she made it clear she wasn't interested. That's rape. That doesn't make the story bad. And it's in the right category. But to complain that a rape is a rape is just... as ignorant as all fuck. If you don't want to read rape stories, don't read the nonconsent category. If you don't want to admit rape is rape, get some god damned therapy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Excellent erotic story

Good story, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please make it soon!

I'd say that the rape in the hotel room was a necessary part of the story as it made the heroine want to leave her job as a maid. Hopefully, for her sake, she's made the right decision.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Loved it!

You have to carry on with this story it'd be a shame if it wasn't finished

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great story I enjoyed reading it.

SubmissiveCelesteSubmissiveCeleste6 months ago

I love stories where the victim does not just roll over and present her ass for more abuse. I get tired of reading non consent stories where some how the victim learns helplessness and hopelessness over night or in a few weeks. I am a natural submissive and every one is not. Many of the stories written by men for men want to believe that all women are truly submissive by birth or nature. Not true especially against their will. Just hopefully people understand and enjoy the fantasies that they create. In real life slaves revolt and cruel sick Masters get their throat cuts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous