Maria's Punishment

Story Info
Jules return home to find that Maria's bee cheating.
1.4k words
4
2.9k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria's Punishment

Maria Menounos and Julianne Hough were enjoying a delightful, if not somewhat uncomfortable lunch outdoors at The Courtyard Kitchen restaurant in Santa Monica. The Dancing with the Stars pro returned home from her European tour two nights ago but had asked her lesbian girlfriend if she could have a few days alone to catch up and unwind. Maria was only too happy to comply. After the orgy that Derek had orchestrated putting the 44-year-old in the center of, Maria knew she was going to have to lie about her behavior while Julianne was away, and she was a very bad liar.

Sharing a Farmer's salad and a bottle of Pino, casual observers would almost think the two women were friends rather than lovers. Maria was taking too long to chew and swallow an olive, while Julianne simply moved her fork around in the dish rolling a cherry back and forth.

"Did you miss me?" the pretty blonde finally said breaking the silence. "I was gone for 6 weeks, or didn't you notice?" There was a slight 'tone' in her voice as Julianne finally brought the dripping fruit up to her pursed, shiny lips.

"Of course, I did" the Greek beauty offered choking into her napkin. "Didn't I say I wanted to see you as soon as you got back? You're the one who wanted to take a few days alone."

"I know. But you're not acting like you. With me. Somethings changed since I left. I expected that you'd be horny as hell, but you've hardly touched me all day. I thought you'd drag me right into bed this morning, not offer to take me to lunch."

Maria stared into her wine glass nervously. This was what she'd feared. Her face was flushing, she knew. She could feel it. "No, it-it's just been a while. I'm fine. We're fine, really."

"Then look at me" the shapely dancer pleaded with her brilliant, blue eyes. "Let's go home. Yours or mine, I don't care. I want you to fuck me. And I want, no, need to fuck you." Julianne reached across the table and took Maria's hand in hers, bringing it up to her soft, pink lips. They were sticky from the passion fruit lip gloss she'd worn, and her breath was hot.

The entertainment reporter's stomach was knotted with anxiety, but she couldn't refuse the intensifying tingle that was growing in her pussy. "Let's get the check."

Maria had picked Julianne up at her house that morning, so it only made sense to go back to her place. It wasn't a particularly long drive, but the pro dancer was acutely aware that her brown-eyed lover was holding something back. The flirtatious ovations that had come so easily 6 weeks prior now felt forced and awkward. Even playing with Maria's pussy while she drove only resulted in a few oohs and ahhs, no climax.

Once inside the 34-year-old's impressive home, the two women headed straight for the bedroom with Julianne leading the way. "Get naked for me and lie back on the bed" the younger girl instructed Maria. "I'll be right back with a little surprise."

Maria wasn't wearing much to begin with, so it didn't take long for her to comply. She looked and smelled fantastic, as she'd taken extra time that morning to shower, shave and moisturize in anticipation. She was trying her best to act 'normal' but knew in the pit of her stomach that she was failing miserably.

"Close your eyes, sexy" called Julianne in a sing-song voice from the ensuite. "I'm coming, and soon you will be, too." Nervously, the Greek actress wriggled her sumptuous ass up the middle of the bed until she was able to have her head enveloped by the plump, satin covered pillows. Her highlighted, thick brown tresses fanned out as if she were underwater. "No peeking" ordered the toned, curvy dancer as she stood next to the bed and took one of Maria's wrists in her hands. With practiced skill the DWTS alum quickly secured the older woman's wrist to one of the bedposts. Noticing that Maria's eyes were fluttering open, Julianna placed a hand over them and chided her lover "Not yet."

After doing the same with the former E! News hosts other wrist, the blue-eyed beauty opened Maria's shapely legs and knelt between them, her knees nestled into each of Maria's fleshy thighs. "Now" said Julianne in an unusually stern voice. "Tell me what's going on. What happened while I was away, and don't lie to me."

Even though her cunt was wet, and she could feel the lips starting to open, Maria couldn't help herself from starting to cry. As the sky outside turned dark and foreboding, she found herself confessing everything to Julianne. How Derek had lied, pretended to be his sister and through text convinced the 44-year-old that it was okay to have sex with him in her absence. Even worse, when she'd gotten to his house, he'd arranged a gangbang including Tony, Maksim, Brooke Burke and Cheryl with Maria as the star performer. They'd used her in every way and all day long, until each had to get back home to their respective spouses. The afternoon ended with Derek fucking her in the shower, starting in her pussy then cumming in her ass. Her holes leaked seaman for the better part of the next two days.

The perky blonde sat back a bit and wrinkled her nose, hardening her expression. "So, what you're saying is you cheated on me. A lot. And, to make things worse, you and my asshole brother weren't going to tell me. Is that about right?"

Maria lifted her head, shaking stray, wavy locks out of her face. "I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. It-it all happened so fast, and just that one day. It was you I wanted. I was just so horny I couldn't stop myself." Her sensuous, brown eyes were pleading and tearful, and Julianne could tell that the older woman was being sincere. Still, she had to be taught a lesson.

"Are you saying that it's only me that you want? That no matter how horny and desperate you get you'll never fuck anyone else again except me?" At this point Julianne began massaging Maria's clit between her thumbs. It was swollen and pink and made wet, squishy sounds as she did so.

"Yes. Only you, Jules. I'm so, so sorry. Ooh, only you." The Greek beauty nestled back into the pillows and started to pant. Her 32C breasts were heaving and her nipples were hard and dark. An orgasm was imminent.

As fat drops of rain began pelting the bedroom window, Julianne withdrew her hands and abruptly got up off the bed. Maria watched in disbelief as her lover began dressing in yoga pants and halter. "I'm going out for a little while. You'll wait for me, won't you?" The shapely blonde cast a knowing smile at her tied and helpless lover as she slipped into a pair of strappy sandals.

Pulling against her restraints, Maria squirmed and tried to sit but it was useless. Her hands were bound far too tight. "If you're not going to get me off, can you at least untie me so I can do it myself? Please, Jules?"

Gazing down at her captive girlfriend lovingly, Julianne gave each of her nipples a suck and a kiss, then reached down between her legs and once again began rubbing her wet slit. Maria's labia opened eagerly and welcomed the attention as her lesbian lover started tracing light circles around her engorged clitoris. The 44-year-old pushed her pussy onto Julianne's fingers as best she could as the huge climax she needed quickly approached. As it started to swell up in her loins, the younger girl stopped once again. This time she brought the gooey digits up to Maria's mouth and slipped them inside. "You'll just have to wait until I get back" whispered the DWTS alum, kissing her sex partner and giving each stiff nipple a final pinch.

Maria Menounos watched with desperation and sadness as her lover exited, closing the bedroom door behind her. Outside, occasional thunder now joined with the rhythmic rain dance, making her feel even more alone and isolated. 'Where was Julianne going?' she wondered. 'Why did she leave me here like this? I need to cum so badly.' The former tv host tried rubbing her creamy thighs together in an attempt to masturbate, but it was futile. She needed human touch. Julianne's touch. She closed her eyes and fell into a fitful, uneasy sleep.

The End

To Be Continued.