Maria's Punishment Pt. 02

Story Info
Maria is punished for cheating on Julianne.
1.4k words
4.57
2.8k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria's Punishment

Pt. 2

The storm was ending just as Julianne Hough turned onto the street where she lived. She'd been gone for several hours, leaving Maria Menounos tied to her bed with nothing to do but think about what she had done. How she had betrayed the cute blonde's trust in her absence by involving herself in a gangbang, and then lying about it.

Gathering up all of her purchases, the 34-year-old dancer exited her car and checked the sky. The dark clouds were starting to dissipate, but with the downpours had come high humidity and the discomfort was fueling her anger.

After pouring herself a tall glass of Pino, Julianne went upstairs to check on her captive lover. Maria's wrists were still secured to opposite bedposts, and she was naked, just as the DWTS alum had left her.

Hearing the door open and the crinkling of shopping bags, the older woman opened her eyes and struggled to sit up as best she could. It wasn't much. "Where were you so long?" the Greek beauty asked, shaking long stray tresses away from her face. "My arms are starting to fall asleep." Then, her attention was drawn to the bags sitting between her feet at the bottom of the bed. "The Pleasure Chest? Fun. Does that mean you forgive me?" Maria was smiling now, and there was an excitement in her voice.

The blue eyed blonde grinned knowingly and walked around to the head of the bed. Holding the wine glass to the entertainment hosts' lips, she helped her drain what was left in a seemingly loving offering. "I guess you'll find out soon enough" answered Julianne. Setting down the glass, the shapely dancer reached into the first bag and pulled out a pair of red leather cuffs. "I got you a present" she said wickedly, strapping the first around Maria's right ankle and drawing it tight before belting it. Then, she lifted the 44-year-old's leg up and back until she was able fasten the cuff to the bedpost along with Maria's wrist. Despite her captive's protests and claims of discomfort, Julianne did the same with Maria's left leg leaving her naked, splayed open wide and her plump ass lifted several inches off the bed.

"Jules, please. I can hardly breathe in this position. I said I'm sorry and it won't.." but the brown eyed beauty was cut off mid-sentence as a ball gag was pushed into her mouth and strapped in place behind her head. It wasn't an ordinary ball gag, either. The other, protruding end was a 6-inch dildo, and it made Maria look a little like an anteater.

Humming a happy, nonsense tune to herself, Julianne next withdrew a tangle of tiny chains from one of the bags. It was three chains, all attached and each one ending in what appeared to be a bobby pin. "Aren't these pretty? They made me think of you." Julianne then demonstrated that what looked like a bobby pin was actually a small clamp. Once in place, a tiny clip at the base could be slid up until a satisfactory degree of pinching was achieved, delivering intensely focused pain. Julianne affixed one to each of Maria's nipples, and the third to her clitoris. "I'd hate to see you lose these" teased the DWTS alum, "so I'd better make sure they're nice n tight."

Maria's entire body tightened as Julianne fastened the first nipple clamp. The pink nub bulged like grape and started to turn purple almost instantly. When the blonde moved to her other breast and did the same, the Greek goddess wailed long and mournfully. Tears began to form in the corners of her eyes and thick dribbles of drool escaped from her mouth around the gag, running down her neck and chin.

Using her fingers expertly on the pussy that she knew so well, Julianne popped Maria's clit out from under it's hood and firmly attached the final clip to the inflamed button. She couldn't help but notice that despite her lovers' squirms and protests, her sex tunnel was wet and gaping. She smiled. Maria was now completely helpless and at her mercy.

"I saved the best gift for last, honey. By the way, you look very sexy like that." Almost sounding like she was purring, the blue-eyed cutie removed the last item from one of the Pleasure Chest bags. She held it up proudly so maria could see. "This is called a Magic Wand. It's supposed to be the best vibrator out there. It certainly cost enough but, you're worth it." The 44-year-old's eyes followed her as Julianne found the outlet behind the nightstand and plugged the instrument in. After carefully unwinding the cord, she then nestled it's large, rounded head in between Maria's open labia and switched it on.

"This is the low setting" Julianne offered. The humming it made was quiet but intensified as the lithe dancer moved it up against the older woman's imprisoned clitoris. "And this is pulse. See if you like it." The vibrator was then throbbing, sending waves of pleasure in evenly spaced intervals through Maria's swollen, searing clit. Her sex juice was flowing freely and glistening over the smooth, fleshy mounds of her open ass. The former TV host started to grunt like an animal, slurping and choking on her own saliva while bucking and spreading her toes. The chains binding her tortured nipples and clitoris pulled tight then relaxed every time her naked body convulsed, and it was clear to Julianne that Maria was going to cum.

"I can't let you have all the fun, now, can I?" taunted the DWTS alum as she undressed. "After all, you're the one who cheated." As Maria let out a guttural groan from the deep intensity of her climax (it was actually a layer of them), Julianne curled her strong arms under the Greek beauty's haunches and pulled her down a few inches until her head was flat against the pillows. Then, standing over her captive, she lowered herself until the dildo part of the gag began to enter her own dripping, moist cunt. "Mmm, that's better" she whispered to herself, looking down at Maria's flushed face and smiling. "Fuck me, slut."

Julianne let her full 119 lbs. slide down over the plastic penis until her throbbing clit was against Maria's nose, and the dildo buried inside her. "Show me what you learned while I was away. While I was being faithful and trusting you. Really fuck me good!" Using all her skills, the sexy blonde ground, gyrated and thrust her hips onto and against Marias face. The older woman did her best to keep up, bobbing her head and thrusting the dildo gag as best she could into her spurned lovers slurping pussy. Julianne used Maria's nose like a finger, flicking and smashing her sex button against it until she exploded in ecstasy.

After a few minutes, the blue-eyed dancer dismounted the dildo and went back downstairs for another glass of wine. Maria watched her toned, shapely ass wiggle out of the room and, concentrating on that image, again had an electrifying orgasm. The vibrator was still humming against her drenched, sloppy fuck hole and she found she was able to pull the chains attached to her nipples by arching her back. It wasn't easy considering the position she was bound in, but the pain/pleasure it gave her was more than worth it.

When Julianne re-entered the bedroom, she was carrying two big glasses of Pino. She could tell by the way Maria's body was shivering and glistening with sweat that she'd just had another climax. She smiled. Setting the goblets down, she switched off the Magic Wand and set about unbinding her brown eyed lover. After everything was unsnapped, unbuckled and removed, the last to go was the dildo gag. As Julianne withdrew the ball from Maria's mouth, thick strings of saliva followed with it and the Greek beauty stretched her jaw and cheekbones to regain sensation. She was reserved and unusually quiet, not quite knowing what to say or how to say it.

"Here" whispered the petite blonde as she handed her exhausted lover a glass. "Shall we go watch some Netflix?"

"O-okay. Sure" was all that Maria could respond.

"But just so you know" Julianne said sternly as she slipped into a large, fuzzy robe, "things are going to be different from now on. You know that, right?"

Maria didn't know what she meant, but she did know that she'd enjoyed her punishment and would very much like for it to happen again. "I know" she answered back.

The End