All Comments on 'Marie'

by roswalien

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
hansbwlhansbwlalmost 10 years ago
Why?

Did you want to make a slut of her, when love is the ultimate goal?

roswalienroswalienalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Not exclusive

Love and sluttiness are not exclusive, and in no way did I mean her to be a slut for anyone else. Sorry for the confusion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You put this under 'Romance'

What a joke. You're a joke

roswalienroswalienalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Anonymous

Ouch. It hurts to be called a joke. Poor me, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Why is this a joke, ass?

This is so overly cliché and romantic. All about the girl, too much in my opinion and I'm a girl. But it's good.

PostScriptorPostScriptoralmost 10 years ago
Just a quibble

There was nothing wrong with the story, per se, but I think that the point that anon was making was that it fit better into 'erotic couplings', or 'first time' rather than romance. It could have become a romance with the addition of elements (you know the old formula, 'boy meets girl, boy loses girl, boy and girl get back together'.) This story is more of less, boy meets girl, has sex with girl. And even the 'romantic build up is sparce. I understood your point that he was demonstrating his deeper attraction by leading her slowly and gently, but it needed to be filled out with more emotional attachment.

One other thought: somehow having the entire explanation for her lack of sexual interest/experience being her religious upbringing seems weak, and there is so little detail to back it up. After all, most religions WANT their people to 'be fruitful and multiply" which does rather imply sex! LOL! Those that preach celibacy don't last very long (ref: the Shakers)

Thanks for writing the story — some of us understand how much thought and effort (for so little reward!) goes into writing.

lablover1795lablover1795almost 10 years ago
Well said PostScriptor

title says all

roswalienroswalienalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Postscriptor

Excellent comments. It is a reader like you that makes thoughtful comments on a story that makes it fun (and truly this is just a fun diversion for me) to write on this site. Thank you again.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
quibble ?

There are religious sects that believe sex is ONLY for procreation, that it is wrong to enjoy it.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
of her age

did not seem appropriate. I have known men and women who were/are happily married and content in their relationships and are still reserved. Just because she has made it all the way to 39 does not necessarily mean she is necessarily oddly reserved.

limited in experience perhaps. has, as she intimated, not met the right men. yet, nicely curious and receptive.

This could be the beginning of something beautiful for both of them. ; )

chytownchytownalmost 10 years ago
Hot Fun Read****

Thanks for sharing. This is a very entertaining read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
shaved pussy?

YUK. I prefer a woman not a little kid. men under 50 are fucking wimps and want a little girl...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous