Marie - Adventures of a Cumslut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah I was thinking how you fucked me last night with your huge cock and came inside my dirty little pussy!" she said moaning, while slapping her pussy making wet sounds.

"You are making me so hard girl." he said "I wish I was there now fucking your wet pussy!"

"Yeah ...mmmm... I wish that too!" Marie answered.

"I'll be back in a week, sexy, will you wait for me till then?" he asked, obviously aroused.

Marie thought she could toy with him a little.

"Mmmm, I don't know. You see I'm very very horny and your dick isn't here to satisfy my needs." she teased him.

"Come on girl, don't go fucking other dudes now. I'll come back really soon and stuff your pussy with my dick until I cum deep inside you." he answered both horny by the view and a bit bothered that his girlfriend was talking like a slut. Although it turned him on seeing her behave like a whore.

"I don't know hun, I met four ...mmm...black dudes earlier and they invited me to a party...huh.., I might go there later and let them have their way with me...aaahh... Imagine your sweet little girl ...mmmm..being gang fucked in all her holes ...aaahh... by four black dudes with huge cocks. My pussy and ass would be destroyed!" she said while moaning loudly and looking straight at the phone's camera.

She couldn't believe the words coming out of her mouth. Ok, she was super horny, but talking to her boyfriend about black dudes gangbanging her at a party was a bit extreme.

Mateo widened his eyes, he was wanking beneath his trousers and the words from his slutty girlfriend made him cum in his underpants. He thought that she was trying to mess with him and turn him on.

"Oh, you made me cum in my pants you fucking slut!" he whispered on the phone.

Marie took a look on her computer screen. Ten dudes had spilled their jizz on the girl's gaping asshole and now they were putting a buttplug on her to keep the cum inside her ass. Then started taking turns cumming on her face and her mouth. There was a counter on the upper right side of the screen indicating loads taken and loads swallowed. This champion has taken 40 loads on her face, body, pussy and ass, and has swallowed another 50. The sperm now formed a small semen pool in her mouth with different kinds, colors and textures of cum. With a quick move she swallowed everything and took her tongue out to show the guys that she ate everything.

The sight from the screen and her bf calling her a slut brought Marie to her climax. She moaned loudly and even screamed looking at the camera now and saying to her boyfriend,

"Yeah I'm a dirty slut and I'm cumming!"

"Cum for me, my dirty little whore!" Mateo whispered on the phone.

The waves of orgasm were hitting her one after the other. The device in her pussy was vibrating like crazy and she couldn't stop it, she pushed her vagina with her hand and started squirting all over her hand and the floor, she turned the phone on her pussy so Mateo could see her squirt.

Mateo was dumbfounded with the sight. There was a small pool of liquid reaching from her navel to her pussy. Her navel piercing and the small end of her vibrator looked like small islands on a sea of her cum. Mateo also noticed the porn that was still playing on her laptop's screen. Extremely hardcore stuff. He was excited his girlfriend was into this kind of porn. She even had a remotely controlled vibrator. These thoughts made him hard again inside his wet underpants.

Marie pulled the vibrator from her red pulsating pussy, and let it fall on the ground. Making a loud noise as it was vibrating on the wooden floor.

She turned the phone to her face and said,

"Ok honey, I made a huge mess here, gotta go clean up. Have a safe trip and we'll talk again later. Alright?"

"Ok babe, I'll call you from the airport before the take off. You are really hot, do you know that?" he asked, smiling.

"Yeah, I know.Bye love!" she said, blowing a kiss on the camera and terminating the call.

Marie was still feeling the shivers from her orgasm. She was amazed with how many she had climaxed since yesterday. It's like something in her mind and her body had clicked, letting loose a part of her that she knew she had, but always controlled. Yes Marie was a very sexual person, but she was also very shy. In the past she wouldn't even think of talking the way she did now. Although as the video of her on the video continued, she was watching herself with pride acting like a pornstar. She thought she should give this side of herself more freedom, she might have fun doing so, like she did with the guidance of her ex. He was the first person that made her think and act lewd and made videos with them fucking on diferrent occasions. He laid the foundation for what she was becoming. She would wait for Mateo to return, and she would fuck his brains out and make a video out of it.

The vibrator was still making loud noises on the floor. She snapped out of her daydreaming and turned it off with her phone. She went to the bathroom to take a quick hot shower and washed her sex toy the same time. Maybe she should experiment with other toys also, she thought. Maybe a large penis like dildo, or a buttplug, or anal beads and stuff. But she didn't have enough money to spent in buying sex toys. Already paying her tuition instalment left her with a total of 10 pounds. Maybe in the future then, she thought.

Marie had just returned on her desk, continuing her work when her doorbell rang.

"Who can it be? I wasn't expecting anyone." she thought and got up to open the door. She peaked through the peephole and saw Jess.

She opened the door and looked at her frowning. Jess was looking back at Marie with puppy eyes and she was holding something like a present.

She cleaned her throat and spoke.

"I'm really sorry Marie. I didn't want to cause you any trouble, you know that right?"

"I was happy and excited that we were doing the same thing at the same time!" she said.

Marie softened her look and invited her inside the apartment.

"Here I brought chocolate and booze as an apology!" Jess said.

Marie chuckled and hugged Jess. She couldn't hold a grudge on her. She was like a sister to her. She noticed that she smelled wonderful. She always felt good hugging her.

"It's ok Jess, I forgive you. It just was weird that you had a video of me and that guy doing stuff in the toilet. And I panicked!" Marie said.

"Come, sit on the couch and I'll pour us a couple of glasses of...What did you bring? she asked, laughing a bit and searched inside the bag for the bottle of liquor.

Jess took off her shoes and jumped on the couch, she connected her phone to a bluetooth speaker and put on a playlist from 'The Smiths'.

Marie grabbed two glasses, the bottle of expensive spiced rum and the bitter chocolates and moved to the living room. She saw Jess looking at her work clothes in the corner and some cum stains from last night on the couch pillows. She looked at Marie and told her

"I figure someone was pretty turned on last night, huh?"

Marie blushed as she was pouring the amber drink in the two glasses.

"Did you have a shower before you fucked Mateo, or did you do it still dirty from the guy in the stalls?" she said trying to get Marie's attention.

Marie, red as a rose, turned with a guilty look and nodded negative to her.

Jess opened her mouth and her eyes widened while bringing her hand to her chin in a fake shock reaction.

"He didn't give me a chance, alright!" said Marie in her defence.

"How did it feel?" asked Jess, fuel of interest.

Marie gave her one glass, clinked her glass with her own and downed the drink. She looked at her with a mischievous look and said,

"I would say not bad, but you wouldn't believe me."

"It felt dirty and hot and arousing and a bit awkward. But I had a huge orgasm at least!" she added.

"Although, I'm not sure, 'cause I was a bit drunk and smoked a pretty strong weed!"

They burst into laughing.

Today they both had a day off from the pub, there was another girl working. So, in the rare occasions this happened Marie and Jess would arrange a night out perhaps with Annie along too.

"Hey, do you have any weed left?" asked Jess.

"I don't know, maybe Mateo left some in this box, let me take a look." Marie answered.

She took the small wooden box and opened it, the smell of strong weed jumped out right away. Mateo always had top quality stuff.

"It seems you are in luck girl!" said Marie to Jess smiling.

"Oh, come on, I have my pipe in my bag I think, let me check!" said Jess and started searching around in her bag.

As she was emptying her stuff on the couch Marie poured two more glasses of rum, and grabbed a bite of chocolate moaning and saying how delicious it was. Then as she turned her head towards the couch full of Jess's things one thing drew her attention. It was a metal buttplug with a purple jewel on the back.

"Do you carry these things around?" asked Marie pointing at the plug.

Jess that was already stuffing the pipe with weed, smiled and said

"I usually have them inside me, but I must have forgotten about this one in my bag. I like the feeling of having my ass full!"

Marie was looking with wide eyes and a hanging mouth. She gulped and asked,

"And do you have one in you now?"

Jess laughed loudly, got up, raised her skirt and bent. She lowered her pantyhose and parted her asscheeks a bit. She was wearing a g-string, so the buttplug was showing clearly inside her butthole.

Marie almost spat her drink with the lewd exhibition. She was expecting this kind of intimacy from Jess, although she agreed that it looked nice, and seemed nice having it in your butt. She was getting a bit wet again. She thought about caressing her friend's perfect round ass for a moment.

Jess adjusted her clothes, sat on the couch again and grabbed the lighter to finally smoke the delicious weed. She sucked four or five huge puffs and passed the pipe to Marie saying

"Here you go.", holding her breath. Marie was having a day off, she thought why not and sucked greedily on the pipe. Weed smoke filled her lungs. She was feeling her body light as feather now. She closed her eyes for a minute as the potent weed hit her.

She gave the pipe back to Jess and continued drinking her rum that seemed more delicious now.

"Hey, do you want to try the plug?" asked Jess, raising her eyebrows.

Marie thought for a moment and decided that she wanted indeed.

"Yeah, she said, can I borrow it for some time?" asked.

"Of course girl! Come on, now go wash it and put it on, I want to see how it looks on you!" said Jess, raising her eyebrows even more.

Marie got up, grabbed the plug, and almost ran to the bathroom. She gave it a smell first. No surprises there, it smelled like ass. She washed it well and put some lubricant on her fingers. Dropped her pj pants and her underwear and put on foot up the toilet. Then, she lubricated her anus well, putting a finger inside the rim and rubbing around it. She could feel warmth emanating from her pussy now. With slow motions, she took the jewel metallic buttplug and and started pressing the tip in her asshole. Her ass started to part and gave way to the plug. She hasn't done anal for some time now, but it wasn't painful for her. He ass opened more, adjusting to the width of the plug, and then suddenly it sucked it in closing tightly around the thin base.

The only thing you could see now was the jewel. Marie, moaned, she felt super aroused again. She understood the "fuel" feeling Jess described before. With every small movement the plug grinded in her anal walls driving her insane. She took a look in the mirror and smiled herself wearing a buttplug. With one quick movement she raised up her pantes and underwear and walked to the living room with a weird walk.

Jess laughed as she saw her walking weirdly towards the couch.

"Show me!" she said imperatively.

Marie looked at her, raised an eyebrow, and turned her back, bending and lowering her pants at the same time.

Jess moved closer and said,

"Aaawwww, it looks so nice on you!" and softly slapped Marie's ass.

Marie looked at her and laughed.

A couple of hours later having almost finished the entire bottle of rum, and smoked the contents of the pipe. They were laughing out loud on the couch with a funny incident at the pub.

Marie's phone started ringing. It was Annie. She picked it up and with a funny voice she said,

"Helloooo. Who dis?"

"Hey Marie, Peter is busy with work again, do you wanna go out maybe?" Annie asked.

"Dunno, I'm in my flat with Jess drinking. What were you thinking?" asked Marie

"I don't care, anything, I just want to blow off some steam!" said Annie

"Oh, I've just remembered, I have an invitation to a party. The guys that invited me said they would have a pro DJ, lots of drinks and so on. Are you interested?" asked Marie.

Jess was nodding yes.

"Yeah I'm in, will you send me the address? Or do you want me to come by your house?" asked Annie.

"Get ready, and I'll text the guy to find the address and forward it to you!" said Marie.

"Cool see you there, say, in an hour?" asked Annie.

(to be continued)

12