Marie - Adventures of a Cumslut Ch. 04

Story Info
Marie, Jess & Annie go to a party.
2.9k words
4.24
26.2k
34

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StanLad
StanLad
251 Followers

Chapter 4: Whirlpool

They hang up the phone. Marie sent a message to Ian, to learn the location of the party. They got dressed and one hour later the three girls were on the street, the pin location said.

Marie was wearing a short black dress with little white pineapples sketches, pantyhose, black Dr. Martens boots and her leather jacket. On her neck a black O-ring choker her ex had bought her was sitting nicely. Next to her Jess was wearing a short black skirt with pantyhose and boots. Also she wore a black dotted see-through shirt and her denim jacket on top. Both girls had their buttplugs on and every time they looked at each other they would slightly laugh at one another. Annie was wearing jeans combined with a white t-shirt and a ginger knit jacket and had hair made in a french braid. The three girls walked towards the house that clearly was going on.

It was actually an apartment complex full of students. It had external balcony-like corridors connecting the apartments and stairs connecting the floors. The place was packed with people. Loud music was playing. The girls walk between the crowd trying to find Ian, the guy that invited Marie.

There he was, with his friends next to the table with the drinks. Talking about drinks, these guys knew how to drink. They had countless bottles of strong alcohol, and a dozen beer kegs. One of Ian's friends noticed Marie and the girls approaching and pointed. Ian turned around with a huge smile and greeted the girls. He leaned in and hugged Marie like they knew each other for years.

The girls liked that they were welcome to the party.

"Hey girls! I'm Ian! Glad you came!" he said

Marie introduced her friends.

Some time later they were talking with the guys, getting to know each other etc.

The party was going on pretty well when Marie's phone rang. It was Mateo. She excused herself and tried to find a quiet place to talk to her bf. She found the apartment's bathroom, went inside and locked the door behind her.

She picked up the phone.

"Hey honey, how are you?" she asked.

"Good good, somewhat tired, but I'm gonna get some sleep in the plane." he said.

"Where are you hun? I can hear music." Mateo asked

Marie was slightly slurring her words, all the alcohol and the weed had started to take effect.

"I went out with Jess and Annie love, we are at a bar. But I don't think I'm going to stay much longer, I am really tired." she lied.

She didn't want to make him worried, because of the afternoon phone sex.

"Ok my love, have a good time and take care. Call me tomorrow! I have to get on the plane. Kisses!" Mateo said.

"Goodnight honey, have a safe flight!, she answered and hung up the phone.

She splashed some water on her face, to sober up a little. She should leave soon, or she might end up asleep in some stranger's couch, she thought.

Unlocking, the door she saw Ian outside.

"Hey, I was looking for you. Are you ok?" Ian asked

"Yeah I was just talking to my boyfriend. He is flying back to his hometown in Spain tonight, and wished him a safe trip," she said, looking at him while trying to support herself on the door frame "Let's go find the others."

They walked to the place Ian's friends were but the girls weren't there.

"Hey guys, do you know perhaps where Jess and Annie are?" asked Marie.

"Yeah, they went upstairs to the bathroom," said the one named Robbie.

Ian joined them and offered a drink in a plastic glass to Marie.

"It's the best rum cocktail I have ever tried!" she said in her ear.

Marie knew that she was already drunk and shouldn't drink any more, but she thought this was going to be the last one, and then she would leave.

She took a sip. Indeed it was delicious, sweet and sour with citrus hints.

"What's it called?" she asked Ian.

"Horny dog!" he answered laughing.

Everything was a blur, the only thing Marie could understand is that she was making out with Ian on a bed while his friends hands were caressing her thighs, her tits and slowly undressing her. One of the guys took her phone out of her handbag and pressed her index finger to unlock it. She had received two calls and one message from her friend Annie, asking worried where she was. The guy took a look at her previous messages to see the words she used in messages and answered with a text message.

"Sorry, I wasn't feeling well, and the guys told me that you left. I told Ian to call me an Uber and I left. I'm home now, I didn't pick up 'cause I was puking. Going to sleep now. Call you tomorrow."

"Ok, I'm going to share an Uber with Jess. She's really nice after all. Gn and call me if you need anything." Annie wrote back.

The guy finished the message with a smirk and put the phone in airplane mode.

Ian was shoving his tongue in Marie's mouth and she was full into it. One guy was grabbing her tits and another had moved his hands to her crotch and was massaging her pussy now. Ian took his huge black cock out and Marie instinctively grabbed it with one hand and started stroking it.

The guy that was standing up put Marie's phone in her bag, took out his own and started recording as he was making a small narration.

"Dear viewers, welcome to our channel. Today we're going to tell you the recipe of how to gangbang a slut. The ingredients you need are 1 horny slut like this, lots of alcohol and drugs and a couple of big black cocks."

He continued filming as he was pulling his own dick out and coming closer to Marie, who was stroking two hard black cocks while another dude was removing her dress. He brought his hard dick in front of Marie and started jerking it. Ian stopped kissing her and guided her head towards the standing guy's cock. Marie opened her mouth and took her tongue out taking his entire shaft in her mouth and using her tongue to lick his balls. When she started gagging on the cock Ian released her head. She gasped for air, sucking her thick saliva that connected her chin to the cock.

"Guys, this girl is a pro! Look how she deepthroated Idris's cock!" said Ian.

They all laughed. Marie now had only her lace bra and her thongs on. They were inspecting. Her skin was soft and pale white making her tattoos really stand out. Saliva from her chin was running between her tits, over her lotus tattoo down to her navel that was decorated with a simple piercing.

They got Marie on her knees and she started taking turns sucking the cock that was in front of her face in a semi conscious state. One of the guys removed her glasses and threw them in the pile with her other stuff on the floor. They took turns throatfucking the poor girl. When they finished her makeup was ruined. And her eyeliner had formed long black tears on her face. All of the time they were recording her blowbanging them.

"Let's fuck the shit out of that slut!" said Ian.

They all started shouting in agreement and threw Marie on the bed removing her bra and her thong.

One of the guys noticed her buttplug first and signaled the guy with the phone to come take a look at her ass.

"The little slut came prepared!" he shouted, grabbing the plug and giving it a few pulls and pushes.

Marie on all fours and sucking two dicks moaned loudly in response.

"You see, she can't wait to be fucked in the ass!", one of them said.

She was going crazy on the cocks. In her drugged and dazed state the only thing she was thinking was the words from the "Cumslut training" video

"You have an intense craving for cock, multiple cocks, you want to suck them and fuck them and then make them feed you their cum." And the only thing she was feeling was how turned on she was. She wanted to be fucked by these huge black cocks. Her pussy was literally leaking on the bed.

She looked at Ian and like she wasn't herself she said

"Please fuck me! I want all of your cocks inside me! Please give them to me! I want your cocks!"

The guys couldn't believe how much of a slut was this girl. Suddenly she has stopped looking as innocent as she was when they met her.

She was acting like a pornstar again.

Ian lied on the bed and immediately jumped on him. His cock entered her almost automatically, she was that wet. She groaned so loud, that the guys got worried that someone might hear them, and started jumping up and down his huge cock. She was out of control and her lust was the only thing driving her. One of the guys took place beside her and pulled on the buttplug. She started moaning louder. With one quick movement the man dislodged the jeweled plug leaving a gaping asshole in front of him. He gave it to the guy filming and plunged his cock in her ass.

Marie screamed from lust, fell on Ian and shoved her fingernails in his back. Moments later they fucking her with a perfect rhythm. She was feeling the huge dicks stretching up her holes and grinding on each other through the membrane between her vagina and rectum. Idris, the guy filming, inserted her buttplug in her mouth and told her to clean it. She obeyed without hesitation and started cleaning the dirty buttplug tasting her ass on it. When the guy decided it was enough she replaced it with his dick. All of the time she was stroking the fourth dude cock.

The guys were amazed at how well she was behaving in the gangbang. If she hasn't done it before then she was a natural for sure. Marie must have orgasmed 5-6 times during the fucking. The guys did all possible combinations, pussy, ass, two dicks in the mouth, fucked doggy style and sucking on a dick and wanking two more, two dicks in the pussy, one in the ass and one in mouth. Whenever they changed places the one that was in her ass went in her mouth. But whatever the guys did wasn't enough, she was asking for more.

"Fuck me harder, deeper, faster, tear my pussy in two, destroy my ass, fuck my throat, give me more cocks!" the girl acted as if she was possessed. Marie was living one of her wildest phantasies and she had totally let go of her inhibitions. She didn't care about anything, only cock. She wanted to be filled with it, to choke on it, to taste their cum. The fact that they were filming it made her even more horny, for the moment she didn't care about the repercussions, she was just a horny slut getting ravaged by big black cocks.

Finally they brought her on her knees. She was stroking and sucking their cocks like crazy thinking only one thing .

"On your knees, surrounded by hard cocks, mouth open wide, begging for their cream. Stick out your tongue, to taste his load. Salty, warm cum. You love it. One load isn't enough for you, you are still hungry for more cum. Each load you swallow makes you hornier, wetter, sluttier, hungrier. YOU CRAVE MORE CUM. You need to feed on cocks, and eat their cum. All these cocks ready for you, aiming right at your open mouth. Dozens of cocks, edged for days. Warm cum! DO IT! FEED ON WARM CUM! YOU LOVE THE TASTE! SUCK COCK EVERY DAY! You were made to suck cock and feed on cum. On your knees, begging. You want more cocks, more cum. It makes you wet, it fulfills, it makes you want to cum yourself. Touch your pussy as you eat cum. Orgasm every time you swallow. You love the flavor, savor it, taste it. Sweet, warm, salty, delicious cum. Savor the texture of his cum. Thick, slippery, creamy sperm."

The guy filming brought the phone in front of her face as she was sucking his dick,

"Tell us what you want you filthy slut!" he said

She was looking deep at the camera lens while deepthroating his dick and stroking the rest dicks. She pulled her lips from the huge dick with a loud 'pop'.

And started speaking to the camera,

"I want your cum! I want every last drop of sperm in my mouth. Drown me in warm cum. Please, I'm begging you, feed me your warm delicious jizz!" she told the camera more convincingly than the best pornstar.

"Does your boyfriend know how much of a nasty whore you are?" another guy asked laughing.

"No he doesn't. He ain't got the slightest clue." Marie said alternating between the dicks.

"Do you like cheating on your boyfriend with four black dudes Marie?" Ian asked.

Marie smiled mischievously at the camera and said as naughtiest as she could

"I would anything for black cock. I love it!"

She stuck out her pierced tongue out and started bumping on her ass moaning loudly and repeating,

"Come on guys give me your cum I'm hungry! Please let me have your warm jizz!"

The drugs were starting to wear off, but she had found something more addicting and intoxicating than drugs. These were her words, she wanted this!

The four black dudes were masturbating like crazy now, not believing in their luck. Marie would suck and massage their balls or spit on their cocks to help them ejaculate faster. She was furiously rubbing her clit at the same time.

The first guy groaned and thick ropes of warm cum started falling on Marie's pierced tongue, she made her best effort to catch everything in her mouth, but some of it dropped on her lips and nose, when the guy finished she took the tip of her cock in her mouth and started sucking every last drop.

She stayed there, swirling the cum in her open mouth and saying as best as she could,

"Please give me all your cum!"

The second that came was Idris, he grabbed her hair and shoved his dick in her open mouth. He was really pent up. The cum was exploding violently from his throbbing cock and hitting the back of Marie's throat. Either way she took it like a champion. After he was done she immediately engulfed his cockhead with her lips, sucked the last drops and cleaned the cock.

Marie closed her mouth still looking at the guys and swilled the sperm in her mouth mixing it with her own thick saliva and trying to savor the strong taste of sperm. The guys were looking awestruck, it was like she was doing a mouthwash with sperm. She opened her mouth again and looked at them saying "More".

The sperm in her mouth looked like a smoothie now. Ian and Robbie popped almost at the same time they stood left and right of her pointed their cocks in her mouth and started shooting load after load of warm white goo. Most of it went straight in her mouth but a couple or ropes went to her eyes and nostrils.

Accidentally she sucked her nose, and snorted a large splooge that made her cough a bit. But she managed to close her mouth to prevent the cum from being spilled. She thoroughly cleaned their cocks and stayed there playing with their cum in her mouth, gargling and rubbing her pussy.

"Do you like it slut? Are you happy now that we filled your mouth with our sperm?" asked Ian.

Marie was nodding yes and rubbing her pussy for one more orgasm. They started slapping her on the face with her dicks. Somewhere deep inside her she loved the position she was in, on her knees with her mouth full of cum and dicks slapping on her face while she's being called names like 'filthy cumslut', 'whore', 'cum dumpster' etc.

The girl couldn't take it anymore, her body was trembling, she had reached her climax with her mouth open and full of cum. Pushing her fingers in her pussy she came squirting hard on the floor. At the same time she swallowed the mouthful of sperm with a loud 'gulp' so she wouldn't choke on it. She groaned and collapsed on the floor. One guy took her buttplug and shoved it back in her ass. Marie was in total bliss.

They guys carried her almost unconscious body to the bed, and put her under the sheets. She would be out for hours. Ian took her phone, unlocked it with her finger and copied some of her contacts like her father's, her boyfriend's, her boss's and her study manager's. If she would threaten them for rape they could blackmail her with the video of her being a total cumslut. This would put her in her place. And with that they high fived and left the room.

Marie dreamt that she was in a lake swimming, but the liquid wasn't water, it was sperm and a larger whirlpool was swallowing her in the gooey substance.

***


StanLad
StanLad
251 Followers