All Comments on 'Marie - Adventures of a Cumslut Ch. 08'

by StanLad

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
bushyTrailbushyTrailalmost 3 years ago

I'm a little worried about those warts, though...

bushyTrailbushyTrailalmost 3 years ago

Those warts got me worried, though...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hi Stan,

Please start the slutty humiliation tattoos and piercings. It is my fetish for women to become explicitly tattooed for their man. I love to see an anal whore or bareback bitch or three hole slut tattoos on our heroine. Maybe work up to a tattooed chocker. Please continue your wonderful story.

Fred

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love it. Please transform her into a known gangbang slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

And when we think it isn't possible to get any better, it just keeps getting better and better. This is becoming a masterpiece! I can't wait to read the following chapters! Is her boyfriend gonna accept her? Is she going to be pimped by him, by Petter, or someone else? Is she becoming a famous pornstar? Gosh, there are so many unique possibilities.

nypumpernypumperalmost 3 years ago

this story is amazing cant wait for more chapters

nypumpernypumperalmost 3 years ago

make her into a drugged slut doing gangbangs on film

nypumpernypumperalmost 3 years ago

love the idea of more piercings nipple rings clit ring and slutty tatoes.Maybe she gets her breasts enlarged for porn shoots.

LaurinhaLaurinhaalmost 3 years ago

Another fantastic story from you! Keep going, Stan! Keep the degradation of this little whore more and more! I´m in love with this little slut in the making.

Baldeagle58Baldeagle58over 2 years ago

Loving this series, StanLad. I’ve enjoyed Marie’s decent to a cock craving cum slut because of her “friend” Peter’s actions. How much deeper are you going to take her?

Also, through Marie’s encouragement, is Annie also going to become as depraved as her.

Will Peter push Marie to the point where she will lick cum from anywhere….. even another girl’s freshly fucked cunt….. Annie’s perhaps?

Looking forward to Chapter 09.

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalover 2 years ago

Very interesting and well-written, imo. When it comes to piercings, I'm partial to her getting a pair rather than a singular since that's asymmetric and seems a bit odd. I can also see her getting a set that's a little too large, too hard to hide under her clothes because she has one of those odd moments where she's embracing her inner slut. She regrets it afterwards, of course, realizing just how hard they will be to hide even as she's thinking they look great. Too bad they were soldered shut and would need to be cut off - something she doesn't want to do because they were pricey.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous