Marie - Adventures of a Cumslut Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright then, can you arrange it?" Marie asked.

"Yes of course! Gimme a couple of minutes." he said.

Peter left and joined the two guys he was talking to previously. He told them something and they both looked at Marie. Her heart was beating louder and faster than ever. She was sweating and getting wetter by the minute. Was she really about to bang a room full of men? Yes. She knew the answer already. Last time with Ian and his friends she didn't have the clarity to make the choice. But was she in that position again with four black dudes eager to fuck her, she would have said yes. Now she was making the choice, she was the architect of her debauchery and she couldn't be happier.

Peter came back to her side again smiling.

"Santa made an exception this year and he has a gift for a girl that's been very very naughty!" he said with a deep voice.

Marie looked at him with a wide smile, unable to believe it was true.

He caressed her back and told her.

"Everyone is going to stay afterwards. I mean the ones without a girlfriend present. 16 guys including me! Are you anxious?"

"Yes! Fuck! Are we really doing this?" Marie said.

"Don't worry Marie! You've got this! It's going to be epic!" Peter said.

They grabbed each other and started kissing deep. Marie was grinding on Peter's leg and made his trousers wet. That's how horny she was.

It was a couple of minutes to midnight when Marie sent a message to Andrew that wrote.

'Hey, I'm at a NYE party and things are looking like they're going to get really fun really soon. Why don't you get Jess and come by after your shift? I'll send you a pin.'

They counted down all together waiting tha New Year to enter and then cheered, opened champagne and kissed each other. Peter and Marie's kiss lasted a bit longer and was more passionate though.

Finally, it was about 2:30 and the couples had just left. Peter stepped on a sofa and announced

"Gentlemen ... and lady! The time has come! Eddy here provided his residence to host our little erotic adventure. Marie, please join me!" he said looking at Marie who was blushing red by now.

She took her boots off, stepped on the sofa next to him while he held her hand and looked at all the well-dressed guys devouring her with their eyes.

"This is Marie guys! She will be tonight's honored guest! Marie is a very sexual being and asked me if we are all willing to accompany her in a lust filled experience tonight. But first some rules. Anybody that hasn't been tested this week or so wears a condom. Anytime Marie doesn't feel comfortable with anything we stop. Anytime Marie says something similar to STOP we stop. We are here to have a good time and let Marie have one of the best nights of her life. Are we clear?" Peter said loudly.

Everybody unanimously said yes.

"Now, some words from our guest of honor!" he said.

Marie gulped down and tried to control her anxiety and the beating in her chest.

"Hi...uhmmm Happy New Year everybody! I'm Marie! Thank you for joining me!" she said.

They were all staring at her like she was the most important person on the earth. Right now she felt in complete control of them. It was a feeling unrivaled by nothing else she has experienced until now. She closed her eyes for a moment to relax and let the words she was thinking easily escape her mouth.

"The truth is I'm a cock hungry slut! I want all of you to fuck me like there's no tomorrow. I want you to feed me your cum and fill my pussy and my ass! Make my gangbang one to echo down the new year!" she said, slightly trembling.

The crowd erupted in cheers. Marie and Peter looked at each other laughing.

"Hey, before we start anything let us take a group photo with our beloved Marie." Peter said.

Peter set his phone on a corner and he ran next to Marie as she was surrounded by all the other guys. They were all looking at the camera smiling. Marie could feel the heavy breaths on her neck, lumps in guys crotches poking her and hands caressing her as they waited for the phone to take the pictures.

As soon as the phone made the click sound Marie turned to the guys. A dozen hands started caressing her body and she started making out with a guy that grabbed her waist first. Moments after her hands were stroking two hard dicks.

Everyone was naked in a matter of seconds except Marie, the guys had just pulled down her dress's neckline and bra and caressed her breasts and pulled up her skirt to reveal her nice firm ass adorned by the garterbelt and her buttplug.

She was passed from guy to guy, making out with each and everyone while her hands kept always busy with cocks. Soon she dropped down on her knees and started sucking a nice big dick that was in front of her while stroking two others with her hands. She felt all the guys' hands caressing her breasts, pussy and ass and then a guy that had kneeled behind her put her g-string on the side and slid his cock in her soaking wet pussy. Marie moaned loudly on the cock she was sucking. She had just orgasmed.

Marie was in ecstasy. Wherever she turned her head there was a cock waiting for her. She was surrounded by men ready to shove their meat sticks in any hole of her that was free. Dicks slapped her on the face and the head. Moans, groans, gagging and slapping sounds filled the room. She was saying things, smut phrases and words. Everything she had heard in the most hardcore porn she watched. Everything she had delved into in the last years. Finally it was the time to put this knowledge to effect.

"Yeah, yes fuck that wet pussy! Deeper! Wreck it! Yeah like this!" she told the guy that was impaling her vagina while she was on her knees sucking and stroking dicks.

She was spitting on cocks to make them wet and stroke them better. Men were taking turns on her willing pussy while she was on her knees. Other men would come over her face, tell her to open her mouth and spit thick globs of saliva in her mouth. A prelude of what was to follow later with sperm. Marie eagerly accepted their spit and swallowed it down. Guys were throat fucking her to the point of puking, but not beyond, making her gag and tear up. Her makeup was running and her face was smeared with drool.

At one point her dress came off and her bra followed moments after. She was left only with her g-string, garterbelt and stockings on. Some guys have brought a thin mattress for her to lie on.

They transferred her onto the mattress on a guy that was already lying there. She took off her g-string and jumped on the ready cock, shoving it deep in her vagina. Soon after she felt her buttplug being pulled out. A guy was playing with it.

"Oh come on! Don't fucking tease me! Pull the fucking plug out and shove your fat dick in my ass! I want to get stuffed in both my holes at once!" she said.

The guy almost frightened pulled her plug and shoved his dick. Her ass was already parted and wet from her pussy juices so it was easy and painless. She had plenty of exercise in the past month though. Marie came again a minute after. Filled with cocks in her pussy, ass and mouth. She was also stroking two dicks with her hands. She was doing her best to entertain as many cocks as she could simultaneously. Guys changed places between her pussy, ass, mouth and hands. Marie was fucked kneeling, riding cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, her back on a dude and another on top and held up between two guys.

Now she was riding Peter while a black dude with a huge dick was tearing her asshole apart and two dicks were shoved in her mouth along with another two in her hands. She had her sixth orgasm for the night, fell on Peter and they kissed deeply. While the two guys were fucking her gently now, Peter started talking to Marie.

"Tell us what you want Marie. You are the architect and director of your own gangbang. Whatever you want, we can do it!" he said.

Marie's eyes glistened. She thought for a moment while still coming down from her orgasm.

"Alright then! I want you to bring me a cocktail glass. You can cum inside me or in my mouth or on my face, but then it goes in the glass. I want to mix it and then eat it all. All of your tastes together. Will you do that for me?!" Marie asked and her voice broke at the end because Peter and the black dude started fucking her harder than before.

All the guys shouted 'Yes!'.

Marie just threw oil in the fire. Moments after her little speech Peter and the guy in her ass came almost together. A guy shoved his dick in Marie's mouth and after two or three bobs of her head he came screaming in her mouth. He was really pent up. Marie struggled to keep all of his load in her mouth, but it was pungent and tasty. A hand holding the glass appeared in front of her face and she just let the load dribble down her chin and fall in the glass. The guys lifted her up and brought the glass beneath her pussy and ass while she squatted. She fingered her pussy and pushed the loads from her ass and her vagina out at the same time queefing and farting.

While squatting there, two guys rushed above her face while jerking off and told her to open wide. She obeyed and the guys stood next to her face and blew their loads. Cum was falling all over her face while she was trying to catch it in her mouth. She licked both of the cocks good, milking the last drops of sperm from them. Then, she scooped all the cum that she could from her face and drove it into her mouth. She gargled the sperm in her mouth, mixing it with her thick spit, and then she let it fall in the glass.

This was repeated again and again. Guys were cumming inside her ass and pussy and Marie would push it out in the glass, or they were cumming on her face or tits or in her mouth and she would spit it or scoop and put it in the glass. Many of them went for seconds or thirds, each time in a different way. She was sweating and her wet hair was sticking on her cum and drool smeared face as he was double penetrated and face fucked. The first martini glass was full and the second one was starting to fill slowly.

Marie was sure she had seen most of the guys with phones on her hands shooting videos and snapping pictures but she didn't care. Peter would ensure that nothing would compromise Marie's identity.

Suddenly, while Marie was deepthroating a cock and riding another she felt a particularly big one trying to enter her ass. She looked back and saw Andrew naked and ready. He smiled and shoved his huge cock in Marie's ass.

"Aaaaah! I'm so...aaaaaah... happy that you came Andrew! Yes, fuck me like this! Yeeeeees!" she said, moaning.

"Oh I wouldn't miss it for the world! And now I'm going to cum in your tight little ass!" he said.

With constant fucking and sucking Marie never heard the doorbell and Andrew's arrival, but she was happier than ever that both Peter and Andrew were there. They even took her at the same time and came inside her both. Marie had lost count of her orgasms that night, but that one was her most powerful one.

She was sucking Andrew's cock on her knees. This would be his fourth load for tonight. Sperm had dried on Marie's face, forming crusts of dried up sperm and making her skin red beneath them. She had cum on her neck and tits, in her eyes and ears and even on her hair. Of course her ass and pussy were still leaking, despite all her efforts to push the sperm out in the glasses. All of it had dried out on her skin. Andrew blew the final load of the night on Marie's tongue that formed a cup ready to accept sperm.

She played with it while making eye contact with the guys in the room and spat it in the second half full glass. She stood there on her knees. Looking at all the sperm in front of her and all the guys, with their now flaccid cocks looking at her like she was a being from outer space or an angel or something that they couldn't exactly believe it existed.

Marie looked at the guys with bloodshot eyes from all the cum and started talking.

"WOW guys! You really gave me everything you had! Look at all this cum! Do you want to see what good girls do when given so much sperm?" Marie asked, teasing the guys.

"Fuck yeah!" they said all together.

"Do you want me to eat all of your cum? I think I've earned it, right?" Marie said again, interacting with her crowd.

"Yes!" they shouted.

"Ok, you better take a photo or a video of this moment because you'll want to remember it!" she said and started posing with the cum filled glasses.

She held the full glass in front of her mouth and with the other hand pulled on her lower lip showing them her 'cum dump' tattoo. Four guys jumped in the photo resting their dick on her cheeks and on her head.

After a couple of poses and photos she brought the glass beneath her nose and sniffed the now cold sperm. Chills went down her spine. The words from the cumslut training videos came to her mind again.

'You want to taste cum. You have an intense craving for cock, multiple cocks and an uncontrollable urge to eat cum. The more the better. To taste and swallow fresh sperm. Straight from the source, hard cocks, with balls full of cum. To eat multiple loads. Now it's time for you to FEED ON CUM. Gallons of sperm for you to drink. On your knees, surrounded by hard cocks, mouth open wide, begging for their cream. Stick out your tongue, to taste his load. Salty, warm cum. You love it. One load isn't enough for you, you are still hungry for more cum. Each load you swallow makes you hornier, wetter, sluttier, hungrier. YOU CRAVE MORE CUM. You need to feed on cocks, and eat their cum. All these cocks ready for you, aiming right at your open mouth. Dozens of cocks, edged for days. Warm cum or cold cum, it doesn't matter. DO IT! FEED ON CUM! YOU LOVE THE TASTE! SUCK COCK EVERY DAY! You were made to suck cock and feed on cum. Only cum! On your knees, begging. You want more cocks, more cum. It makes you wet, it fulfills you, it makes you want to cum yourself. Touch your pussy as you eat cum. Orgasm every time you swallow. You love the flavour, savor it, taste it. Sweet, warm, salty, delicious cum. Savor the texture of his cum. Thick, slippery, creamy sperm. Swallow it all in one huge gulp. Don't waste a drop! This feels so right, you are in heaven. It is your destiny to be a cumslut. Eat semen, swallow cum. You are doing what you were born to do. This is so natural. This is who you are. This is what you desire. Cum. Sperm. Semen. Jizz. Spunk. Orgasm with your mouth full of cum. And swallow it, all of it, every last drop of precious semen.'

"Well, do we have any champagne left?" Marie asked.

A guy ran and brought a bottle.

"I think I'm gonna make a nice jizz cocktail!" Marie said, smiling.

Her pussy got wet again as she touched the glass on her lips. Unconsciously her other hand started rubbing her clit. Her new clit piercing was making everything more intense now. Creamy sperm started flowing in her mouth filling it to the brim. Almost everyone was filming Marie's exhibition. Half of the glass's contents were in her mouth. The strong taste of cold sperm invaded her taste buds, but she was familiar with it by now. For Marie now, sperm was part of her daily nutrition.

She spat some of the sperm in the half-full glasses to make them even. Then, she added the expensive champagne to both glasses to fill them up and stirred them to mix the liquids. Sperm, spit, her vaginal fluids and champagne. Marie brought the glasses in front of her face again and tasted a bit. Surprisingly, it tasted delicious. Without second thought and while still rubbing her pussy she brought the glass to her lips and started emptying the contents in her mouth.

She opened wide to show it to the men that were looking at her like they were in a trance. Then she started swallowing the mouthful of cum while still holding her mouth open, pulling it back with her tongue and making loud gulping sounds. She wanted to show them everything. The guys were cheering with every gulp. She poured the rest of the first glass's jizz cocktail in her mouth and gargled it. Then she swallowed it in the same manner. Marie took extra care to lick the glass thoroughly and not leave any trace of sperm.

She grabbed the second glass while she was still rubbing her pussy furiously. This one had some globs of really thick cum inside. The type that sticks to your throat and chokes you. Marie poured one big mouthful in her mouth, gargled, played with it and then swallowed like before. Half a glass was left. She could fit it all in her mouth if she opened really wide and so she did. Every last drop was in her mouth now. She closed her filled mouth to gargle the sperm cocktail and looked like a chipmunk. She saw one or two guys mastrubating their hard dicks again. Marie opened wide and swallowed down the thick sperm. She tried really hard to swallow all the thick, sticky globs of pungent sperm. Champagne helped a lot, if it wasn't for that she would be choking on sperm by now. Before she was finished three guys ran and started masturbating above her open mouth.

"Yes! Yes! Give me every last drop! Empty your balls! I want more!" she begged them.

They started cumming in her mouth and she orgasmed with them. FInally she gulped down the last three small loads, cleaned the fresh warm cum from her lips and chin and ate it.

The group of men started applauding Marie and cheered. They were congratulating her and calling her names at the same time. She has never felt so proud being called 'the nastiest cumslut I know', as one guy called her. She thanked them all again and again for making her night an unforgettable experience.

She was starting to see the truth. All of this was so empowering for Marie. She wasn't the shy girl that masturbated four times a day watching other women get ravaged by groups of men anymore. She was the proud slut that asked guys to fuck her and feed her their cum. She was in control of this new reality and she liked it. This is who she really was and what she really needed. For the first time in her life she felt complete and full.

Marie felt the last ounces of her strength and energy abandoning her and lied down on the mattress. The guy that lived there brought her a pillow and a blanket. Peter and Andrew laid down next to her, each on one side. The rest of the men left the apartment and the host went to his room. Marie was sure that it was morning outside, she could see the light from the shutter's crevices. She managed to utter a final "Thank you guys. I love you so much!" before she fell into a deep sleep.

(to be continued)

12