All Comments on 'Marie: After The Storm Ch. 05'

by D-Man

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
werebarewerebareover 19 years ago
Great stuff!

This is a good series, 'Ray'. I hope you carry it on - I can see some plot elements that look like they're waiting for further expansion.

A definite hit, this is.

aglaisaglaisalmost 18 years ago
Really fantastic series

I loved reading the series very much.

Great story line (open for more) and well written.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantastic

Most stories are simple, near monosyllabic drivel but this series was amazing. From beginning to end I was enthralled. You have a literary style beyond mere sex stories, it was sensual, erotic, and took all I had in me not to paint my keyboard white. This series is a masterpiece, it's left me speechless and breathless.

You have a gift, I wish you would share it or just teach most of these writers what true erotica is. I thank you, deeply and from the bottom of my heart, I thank you for sharing this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
stupid

the series was good until they got to lauras place then you ruined it with the bondage part its a good way to destroy a relationship and make someone hate you for the rest of your life

D-ManD-Manalmost 17 years agoAuthor
Stupid???

Hey Annon, maybe you should read this again. The "Bondage" was just a little teasing, and Ray in no way "hates" Laura or Marie and neither relationship was harmed in anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
OH YESSSSSSSSS

I think the bondage put the story right where it needed to be. Oh god made me hot and ready to go home and pound on my husband and he wont even know why!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
another asswipe writer

keep the crap out of the incest area the story started good but you fucked it up by adding others and adding bondage both will ruin the relationship fast. dlete and rewrite the series and leave the shit on the cutting room floor. incest HAS to be kept to only the two involved otherwise it is a disaster waiting to happen all it takes is one of them to get mad or hurt and all hell breaks loose and someone goes to jail. you want to write about bondage use that area you want to write about threesomes or orgies use the group area don't clutter the incest area with garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wrong

why is it every fucking WRITER start a good story and then distroy it and turn it in a orgie and make SLUT and WHORE of everybody,YOU RE a sick bastard and a no good son of a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved this one too

Normally I find that 3 or more characters or stories that turn into orgies with granny and hell, why not Rover too, are over the top and lose their continuity. Normally they fall apart. That didn't happen here. I'm somewhat baffled that I didn't stop reading at the beginning of Ch 4. You have skill. I'm shocked your rating isn't higher. You had a lot of 'i had a boner' comments. More than most writers. Please keep writing. Erotica or other. Write.

escape24bufescape24bufover 8 years ago
b/4 the storm/ afterwords..

i read them all, if that tells you anything ... i like the stories...

good job.

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
Damn !

I've finished it !

Great follow up to the original.

Wasn't sure about Laura at first, but she turned out to be a great character.

Be nice to read about what happens when Laura and Marie start working together !

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I love your stories, but each chapter is too short!

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

Still getting more into the women controlling and getting more and preferential treatment with each other. Will he get his fair share of dominating them and denying them pleasure? If not, he needs to pick one and stay with her monogamously and the other needs to find a boyfriend/girlfriend somewheres else.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous