All Comments on 'Marie Ch. 04'

by EdandMarie

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I disagree with the person below.

People do stay married with a slut wife fucking anyone and everyone she can. It's called swinging. And if we are to believe 99.9% of the people on this site thne one woman one man marriages are so out of date that they went out with the ARK. It seems the 99.9% of people on this site have this compulsion to tell us about their swinging and open marriages. I don't know where it comes from. But then I don't understand swinging or open marriages. But I guess they do love their partners and yes they do get off on what their partners tell them. Sort of like an Audio story on this site. And of course Ed and Marie are still madly in love with each other so no harm no foul. They seem happy at least the wife does. After all she seems to be having her cake and eating it. She has a loving husband at home to make 'love' to her and when she goes out at night or to this rehearsal thing she gets all the raw sex she needs. It's a good job she knows the difference between sex and love. Of course apparently most sluts know how to get in that mindset. But at the end of the day, he is happy having a hot wife and she is happy being a hot wife. Let them get on with it. It might just be a passing phase, or not. I can't help thinking that the husband should be out fucking around as well, that way they could be REAL swingers and have a REAL open marriage. Carry on writing ED and Marie you are certainly writing an entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good and getting better

Very good series. I enjoy the reluctant/nc aspects the most. Hope you guys include Erin in the ensuing chapters as well. There was something quite erotic about strangers just using that beauty. Maybe a financial backer or agent will get to her soon.

Agoodman954Agoodman954over 14 years ago
WOW!!! I'm Sorry

I'm sorry I missed this series until today. They are all well written and held my attention with a sensual flair that is all to lacking in so many stories. I read all four stories at one sitting and intend to share them with my wife Macy tonight! I know she will enjoy them as much as I did. I love the way these stories build. Starting with an element of sexual reservation and reluctance. Evolving with tentetive sensual innocence, building with desire and carnal hunger into a heated lurid existence. The author/authors have kept the readers enthralled through the entire journey. From the first accidental penetration and enraptured orgasm in fron of her husband in the first story, to the soft kisses of the understudy, and Marie's developing fascination with Max's huge cock, and how much she could fit in her mouth (and wondering if she could accidentally let his monster cock slide into her wet pussy). Each salacious detail relayed to the reader as Marie tells her lust filled story to her husband at the end of each day. I for one can't wait till the next chapter. Keep up the great work, and don't let the Church Lady Mafia get to you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I love that she is being honest with him.

I love that she is being honest with her husband about little details like how much she likes Max's cock or how turned on she is. I hope this continues and expands. I would love for her to describe to her husband how much better Max's cock feels once she fucks him. I also hope she is honest and goes into detail about how much she loves big cocks and how sex is physically better and more intense with Max, but sex is more emotional with her husband because of their love, etc... Then I hope she is honest and tells her husband that she wants to start having sex with well hung young guys a lot more often, and that it turned her on to have the best sex of her life while she knew he was watching her and that she wants him to always watch her when she is enjoying having a young well-hung guy fuck her better than he can, that it turns her on to look into his eyes and see that he knows that the other guy is fucking her better and see that he likes the fact. I have to admit, this chapter was my favorite so far. 1st and 4th are the best so far.

Agoodman954Agoodman954over 14 years ago
WOW

LMAO someone out there doesn't like me. Just email me direct and get it out.

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
well I like it and it hot and detailed

Marie is sure getting all the cock she can handle but what about hubby? He get the left overs from Marie but is he getting anything else. I know he should just sit back and enjoy the wife being pleased like a good little wimp and take what she offers. He shouldn't expect to get some on his own.

2275jr2275jrover 14 years ago
taking a hugh cock wanting more

brilliant part to this ever very erotic horny story. do kepp then cumming please.

2275jr2275jrover 14 years ago
Taken the biggest cock

fantastic hot horny story. brilliant writing. now for even more hot parts

JuLeeJuLeeover 14 years ago
Fantastic

Absolute turn on, loved all four chapters. I hope you continue. JuLee

GreenleafRGreenleafRover 13 years ago
Damn!

This is hot, hot, hot. Could I handle it if I were Hubby? Almost certainly not - almost. Marie - what a sweet arrangement she has. All the cocks she can handle and all attached to young hunky guys.

dsthom1954dsthom1954about 9 years ago
Yeppers......

And there goes their marriage as well. Yeppers its a sad tale that you're writing.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Another pair miserably at writing erotica.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 1 year ago

She will be Max's whore for life by the end of this. This is becoming transparent, But still so hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEdandMarie@EdandMarie
197 Followers
We have every intention of writing more, but life keeps getting in the way. We will return, but in the meantime we hope you enjoy the first six chapters of Marie and all the other great stories on Literotica!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Marie Ch. 03 Previous Part
Marie Series Info