School Reunion

Story Info
Holly ruins married former professor...
1.9k words
4.04
26.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Professor Matt Richardson sat at his desk slowly grading papers, then there was a knock at the door. He yelled them in and there stood a blast from the past, Holly Spencer.

"Hey Professor, you're going to have to come show your face at some point!" She laughed as she made her way to his desk, that's when the Professor saw the outfit and Holly saw him looking.

"Like the dress code? We all said we'd wear our school uniforms, it barely fit me then it didn't stand a chance tonight. Don't know if you can tell but I really got into working out after school, I'm in the gym most nights working on my thighs and glutes."

He could tell, like Holly mentioned the uniform she wore wasn't conservative so now 5 years after she left, 23 years old, she added to the appeal. The black pencil skirt still clung to her curves but it didn't cover them after she'd developed her glutes. The white shirt was tied in a knot at the front with cleavage spilling out, her red hair was in pig tails, glasses hanging on the end of her nose, freckles on full display, school heels and stockings that seemed to travel for days stopping just before the hem of her skirt.

"Same old Holly, not appropriate." The professor said squirming in his seat.

"No... the inappropriate thing to say would be, have you seen my onlyfans?" She said as she lifted herself onto his desk.

"Holly why don't you go back to the party, trust me there's plenty of men women whoever that would happily hear all about your onlyfans." He motioned to the door back where she'd walked from.

"Exactly, you're the one Man whose always turned me down... So far tonight I have made Stacey cheat on Mark licking my pussy, I've given a handjob to Mr Taylor in the canteen and I licked the pussy of the principle herself Mrs Gillanders..." Matt couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"If you want to know what she tasted like, you'd better come kiss me and see." She swiveled her legs around and edged forward until her legs hung off the end infront of him.

"No." He said firmly, he almost believed himself when he said it.

"Mm... I get so wet every time you say no, professor." She leant back dangling her head back, Matt stole the moment to look down at her body.

"Like I told the others Professor, there's no consequences. We're all adults and I'll keep my pretty little, warm, wet mouth shut... mostly." She said grinning evily.

"N-" before Professor could say it she interrupted.

"But you... you're not like the other's... you're special. If you weren't it'd already be over. It would've been over when i found you on a night out in York on my 18th birthday but no... you have your morales your principles... and that is so fucking sexy to me."

Professor Richardson stood up between her legs looking her in the eyes, "...No." He said with meaning but Holly didn't listen she ran her hand over his crotch feeling his flaccid cock.

"Wow, that's it limp?! I need to see this hard and throbbing." She said with drool leaking out of her mouth. Professor took her hand by the wrist and pulled it away.

"Not me, not tonight, not ever." He said with his face sat like stone, no emotion whatsoever.

She lent back once more and lowered her glasses, her deep blue eyes staring into his, "I'm curious, is it the morales or the dead wife?" That got a reaction, she saw his face turn like thunder.

"Come on man the bitch-" Professor had grabbed Holly's throat.

"Do not, insult her memory." He said as he loosened his grip.

"Babe you're just turning me on more and more, when I'm choke fucking you i won't be as kind though." Matt picked up his mug of what he told people was coffee but was mostly whiskey and drank as he chose to leave this situation.

"I'll see you real soon Professor Dickson." Holly shouted up as he left the classroom, Professor Dickson being the nickname they'd made for him at school.

***

Matt came out of the gents toilets and headed down the corridor, as he passed the Gymnasium he looked through the windows of the doors before realising something was intensely wrong.

He looked down to his trousers and his cock was growing increasingly hard, bulging out of his tight suit trousers. Before he knew it a hand had reached around from behind and grabbed his cock. He left another hand grab his wrist and pull it up his back making him moan in pleasure and pain.

He couldn't move he was incapacitated for fear of breaking his arm, "You learn a thing or two at self defence classes." It was Holly, "How's that whiskey did it taste, any different?" Professor was trying to remember the taste, "I spiked it with Viagra, a lot of viagra...probably too much viagra but i needed it to work."

Her hand masturbating his cock through his pants stopped and unbuckled his belt pulling it threw all the straps in an impressive tug. The other hand controlling his arm rammed him against the school lockers, while she had the upper hand she wrapped the belt around his neck pulling it tightly. "Mmm! Gasp for me, as i did for you when you laid your hands on me... You're lucky I want your cock otherwise the consequences for your actions would be far worse for laying your hand against me."

With his neck secured with the belt she tugged hard and slid her hand down the back of his trousers and clawed his arse cheek with her sharp nails, if he'd had room to breathe he'd cry out. Matt swung his free arm around to try and elbow Holly but she blocked it and countered by grabbing his head and ramming it against the locker over and over again until he slumped down onto one knee his vision in a daze.

The next thing he felt was his wrists being bound by zip ties behind his back and being dragged to his feet pushed into an adjacent classroom.

She pushed him into a seat and removed his belt and unbuckled his jeans pulling them out from under him so he was naked from the waist down his throbbing cock shaking.

Without any warning she plunged his cock to the back of her throat and coated it with her saliva. She slurped, gagged and jerked his cock until just ten seconds later before he could protest he erupted in her mouth coating it with his cum.

After she made a point of eating every last drop she stood up her lips popping as she released his cock from her mouth, "...Really??" She said laughing shaking his cock from side to side still hard.

"Ten fucking seconds?! I thought older men were able to control themselves better?!" She straddled Matt with his still hard cock riding up the back of her ass cheeks between her skirt and underwear.

"I can think of two reasons... either option A: You-" She lifted her ass off his lap and slid his still sensitive cock through her tight pussy, "REALLY wanted this pussy and have been thinking about it since that night out. Or option B: you haven't fucked anyone since your dead bitch wife and those balls are FULL."

Matt struggled and shook his body trying to free his hands from the zip ties but it was no use, "Don't worry, either way I'm happy to take full advantage and let you betray your dead wife over..." She slid her pussy up and down his monster shaft, "and over..." The cock was getting wetter with each bounce, "And over again."

"HEL-" Matt tried to scream before he felt a ball in his mouth and it tighten round the back of his head he was now gagged.

"Didn't want to have to use this Professor but you leave me know choice... although I'm pretty sure I'm going to be louder than thattt.. OH! Fuck yes!!" She shook her ass up and down his cock faster and faster,

"Difference is though, they hear me screaming in pleasure calling out your name. You become a dirty perv shagging former students and i am a legend to my girlfriends for breaking the DILF widow professor... FUCK YES PROFESSOR ANDERSON YES!!!"

She leant back before leaning in to his ear, "I can feel you, lets cum together okay cum for me baby cum inside my pussy Daddy..." Matt screamed from behind his gag, "You like me calling you daddy don't you... MM Daddy I'm going to cum all over your cock Daddy please... give me your cum Daddy I want it Daddy give it to me!! Mommy's dead Daddy let me take care of you like she never could!! OOHH YEESSSS!!!"

They both erupted, he felt every shot fire out of his cock like electricity his body jolting and her cum leaking down his cock. Her sharp nails dug into his neck and scratched down wripping some of his shirt buttons making him scream in pain.

"Tell me that wasn't better than all your sex with the bitch, go on tell me!!" She said grabbing either side of his face screaming, he just shook his head and dropped it in dispair.

"You know what stand up!" She lept off him and stood infront of his desk and bent over her ass hanging in the air short skirt barely covering anything. She pulled her underwear to the side, "Fuck me doggy, i want the whole fucking school to hear us!!"

Matt stood up and darted first to the door, "Who the fuck is going to believe you professor?! You go out there cock throbbing covered in my juices and your own... you'll be fired before you can apologize to your dead wife. So get over here and fuck this tight pussy until i tell you you're finished."

She was so confident she bent back over the desk and just waited, she held all the power and Matt now realised there was nothing he could do but... obey.

He strode back over with trousers by his ankles, hands bound behind him and gag tight. As soon as he was close she grabbed his cock and pushed it inside moaning as she did.

"Mmm doggy will always be one of my favorites... it's good to do it with you in your classroom professor and not a student." Matt wasn't fucking her but she was bouncing her ass onto his cock like a professional.

"Ooh just one more thing!" She reached and grabbed the framed picture of his wife and put it facing them, "Wouldn't want her to miss anything would we, Daddy!? OH yes!! I need that fucking monster cock!!!"

Matt was broken, he was just staring at his wife screaming he was sorry over and over in his head, "Thats it fucking look at her while you destroy my pussy you pathetic shit!!"

Matt began to thrust his cock inside her as best he could with his hands tied behind his back until Holly could feel his cock twitching once again like it had two times already.

Instead of letting him cum inside her she sprung off his cock, picked up her picture and started jerking his cock so fast his knees were buckling his eyes rolled back and he didn't realise as he came for a third time what Holly had done...

He looked down and saw his cum coating the frame and collapsed to his knees sobbing "no!"

Holly stepped over him, threw some scissors to the ground next to him and walked to the door, "Remember me as the Woman who owns you, I'll see you again soon professor."