Marie's New Model Ch. 03

Story Info
Fantasies are fulfilled before party number three.
2.6k words
4.54
26k
21

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason led Marie to two empty bar stools at the crowded little neighborhood bar. He ordered a whiskey and coke for himself and a glass of pinot gris for his lovely companion. Jason was feeling amazing having just realized his fantasy of receiving a blow job from his friend Marie. Marie was feeling slightly embarrassed as Jason was at least 20 years her junior and she had not been sexual with a man in the years since her dear husband passed. Luckily Marie felt comfortable with Jason. Despite his age he was quite mature. Marie was confident he wouldn't brag to his friends about getting head from the widow milf down the street like a mere immature boy might.

Jason and Marie shared stories about attending college and Marie found herself describing her husband to Jason. He was a good man who worked hard to put food on the table and their kids through school. Jason seemed so intrigued by how Marie and her husband met. He told her he hoped he'd meet a woman like her someday. They ordered another round, then a third. Before long, Marie was feeling the effects of the wine. She looked at Jason with a mischevious grin.

"What are you smiling at?" Jason asked.

"I can't believe I did that." Marie said slyly.

"Did what?" Jason asked again.

"You know - sucked your dick!" Marie blushed and giggled. "I was a bad girl."

"There is nothing bad about you Marie. You made me feel amazing." Jason blushed himself.

"I'm glad you don't think I'm bad." Marie replied.

"No no you are true angel!" Jason reassured his friend. "It happens a lot. I mean most women who see me get curious and want to try things with it."

"Really?" Marie asked. "You aren't just saying that?"

"No its true." Jason smiled. "I've had friends of ex-girlfriends ask to see and if I show them most at least want to stroke it off."

"Okay well it isn't every day a lady sees a 10 inch penis." Marie giggled.

"I suppose not." Jason snickered.

"Do you ever take those curious women back to your dorm room and have your way with them?" Marie winked.

Jason couldn't believe it. Was Marie suggesting she wanted to sleep with him.

"Well that has happened a time or two if we are being honest." Jason said.

"Oh, and what does the lucky girl need to do to have such a thing occur?" Marie grinned.

"Marie are you really interested in..." Jason began.

"I think you and I both want it." Marie interrupted. "Take me to your dorm room."

"Well I live in an apartment with two other guys." Jason explained. "Maybe your place would be more private?"

Marie wasn't sure about taking Jason to her home and sharing the bed she once shared with her husband with another man. Then it occurred to her, her gallery was right across the street.

"Come on, big man." Marie said as she took Jason by the hand and led him out of the bar. They walked across the street. As Marie fumbled to find her key she felt Jason's big strong hand caress her back.

She unlocked and threw open the door. He pushed her inside, then pushed her against a wall and kissed her passionately. When the kiss ended she led him to the couch in her office. They kissed again before he sat down.

She performed a cute little striptease for him - kicking off her red high heels then slowing unzipping her little black dress. She sexily shimmer out of the dress and stood before him in her black lace bra and black cotton panties.

"Wow!" Jason whispered.

Marie sat beside him. He moved away then laid her down. He kissed her tights as he removed her panties. Then his tongue began working its magic on her pussy. Marie let out a whimper. It had been so long since she felt the touch of a man. Oral sex was also a rare treat for her during her marriage as her husband seldom performed the act. Jason was clearly an expert at it.

"Oh my God Jason that feels so good!" Marie moaned.

"I'm glad baby." Jason whispered in reply. Marie leaned back and enjoyed the experience. Jason expertly twirled his tongue around her clit as he held her ample butt cheeks firmed with both hands.

"Oh Jason you're going to make me...mmmmmmmm" Marie moaned as her orgasm rushed over her. Jason picked up the pace and sent her body into shivers. When she came back to her senses she sat up.

"Oh my God Jason! That was amazing." Marie said still gasping for breath.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." Jason replied as he climbed back to his feet. He yanked off his t-shirt revealing his muscular chest and abs. Next, he unzipped and dropped his pants. Marie could see a huge bulge in his tight boxer briefs. She smiled as he pulled them off allowing his erection to spring free.

"Are you ready for this?" Jason smiled.

"I don't know honey you are so big." Marie grinned. "That was the best oral sex I've ever had honey, so I hope it got me ready."

"Yeah I learned the better I eat a pussy the wetter I get it for this cock." Jason laughed. Marie was a bit surprised, but also turned on by his dirty language of 'pussy' and 'cock.'

"Bring me that cock." Marie motioned for Jason. He moved closer to her and she took his huge member in her mouth. Jason moaned in pleasure as Marie looked up into his eyes. She released his manhood after a quick suck.

"Promise to be gentle. Its twice as big as the last one I had." Marie cautioned.

"Of course baby." Jason reassured her. "Why don't you get on top and then you can control the depth and speed. Most women want to start that way with me."

Jason laid down on the floor. Marie squatted over him. She took his cock in her right hand and rubbed the massive head against her clit and down her vaginal opening. It felt so huge as she guided it slowly in.

After a minute or two, Marie began to feel more comfortable and began accepting more of her young lover. Eventually she worked about half of his thick penis into her vagina.

Jason was smiling from ear to ear watching Marie get comfortable one his enormous cock. He reached up and grabbed Marie's lacy bra.

"How about you take this off now?" He asked.

Marie reached behind her and unclasped her bra freeing her large, milky white breasts. Jason saw the label reading 36D as the bra feel to his side. He took her breasts in his large hands and massaged them. Marie felt like she was entering heaven. Jason leaned forward and took het erect left nipple into his mouth. Marie moaned in pleasure then began bucking on his big penis.

"Oh yes." Jason moaned. "Now you're fucking me."

Marie loved the encouragement and rode Jason as he sucked and played with her breasts. She felt the pleasureful stretching of her labia as she bounced on Jason's manhood. And just like that she was cumming again. Jason smiled as his lover moaned is pleasure.

When she came back to her senses Jason suggested a new position. The lovers stood up and Jason pushed Marie over her desk. He entered her from behind and began pounding away. The rough fuck was almost too much for sweet Marie. Indeed she never had sex like this with her more vanilla husband, but she was loving it!

"Good God Jason you are so fucking big!" Marie cried, initially surprised that she used the "F" word.

"Yes Marie that's it. Tell me how big I am." Jason commanded.

"So fucking big. Huge!" Marie cried as she felt Jason get even bigger.

"Can I cum in your pussy?" He asked. Before she could answer she heard him issue a guttural grunt and then moan as he released his seed deep into her pussy. She had never felt a man throb like Jason during his orgasm and the sensation sent shivers through body.

Before she knew it Jason withdrew his softening penis. Still his flaccid member was bigger than anything she's seen.

The two lovers collapsed together in an embrace on the couch. Marie began to cry.

"Oh Jason, it has been so so long since I have been with a man. That was so wonderful of you to treat me to your amazing body." Marie whispered before she kissed his lips.

"It is an honor to be with you Marie." Jason whispered.

He helped her to her feet. After an hour of lovemaking he felt comfortably sober to drive his partner home. They dressed and walked to his car. She put her address into his GPS and then drifted to sleep as he drove her home. When he pulled into the driveway, he helped her from the car and walked her to the front door. He gave her a passionate goodnight kissed before she let herself in and he drove home.

Then next morning, Marie awoke feeling amazing as if it were all a dream, although slight soreness in her tights and hips proved it was real. As Marie showered she noticed some of Jason's dry semen still stuck to her left tight. "Wow that boy can cum" she giggled to herself.

Upon arriving at the gallery, she found her inbox loaded with emails with questions about prices for pieces or artists looking for exhibit space. She also found an email from Lindsey on of her most recent party guests. The email read:

Hello Marie,

I hope you are well. I am interested in hiring you and Jason for a birthday painting party for my friend Stephanie. She just broke up with her boyfriend and she could use a lift. I know it is short notice but maybe we could do it on Saturday. Can you let me know about pricing? Thank you,

Lindsey

Before responding to Lindsey, Marie called Jason. He said he could free up his calendar. Marie was excited!

She emailed Lindsey and said the party was on if she wanted to book it. Lindsey confirmed about an hour later.

That Saturday, Marie was quite busy. She sold several pieces and booked an artist to host an exhibit at the end of the month. At 8:00 she closed the gallery and began arranging things for the birthday party. Jason arrived at 8:15 and met Marie with a big wet kiss and a slap on the ass. He helped her set up the remaining easels then undressed and put on his white terry robe. Marie sneaked a few peeks before the guests arrived.

At 9:00 Marie saw a group of five girls arrive outside. She unlocked the door and greeted them. Lindsey entered first wearing a short black dress with suede black over the knee boots.

Lindsey introduced her friends, Mary, Kendra, Lisa, and finally the birthday girl Anna. Mary was a statuesque beauty with red hair and high cheek bones. She wore a black jumpsuit and ballet flats with a lovely strand of pearls. Kendra was much shorter than Mary but equally pretty in her little black dress and red high heels. Jason immediately noticed her toned calf muscles. Lisa was less physically attractive but had a fun personality. She was wearing a white blouse with a black leather skirt and black leather knee high boots. Finally there was Anna, she was a bit on the plump side with sandy blonde hair. She wore a black maxi dress that hugged her curves and showed her ample cleavage. She looked to be a very intelligent young woman or maybe it was just the studious glasses that gave Marie that impression.

Marie ushered the young ladies into the studio and began explaining painting techniques as she poured each a glass of wine. When everyone was settled in, she called for Jason and he made his way to the stage.

Jason struck a pose then dropped his robe. Marie heard audible gasps from the ladies and saw Anna's jaw drop at the sight of Jason's amazing manhood.

"Damn! I think it got bigger!" Lindsey yelled with a laugh. "Happy birthday Anna!"

The other girls laughed.

"Lindsey I'm sorry I didn't believe you." Mary giggled.

"How big is it?" Lisa asked Marie.

Marie pointed at Jason and said "why don't you ask him?"

"Take a guess!" Jason encouraged.

"A foot?" Lisa smirked.

"Naw 9 inches, I bet" Mary giggled.

"I'll go with 10" Lindsey laughed.

"Hell all I know is it is twice David's size." Kendra said referencing her boyfriend to the laughter of the group.

"I'll guess 11." Anna said after finally picking her jaw up off the floor.

Jason bent over and pulled a tape measure from the pocket of his robe. "Let's find out for sure" he said as he tossed the tape to the birthday girl.

The other gurls began chanting Anna's name in unison as she approached the stage. She took Jason's stiffening member in her hand and began to measure.

"Get him hard first!" Lindsey yelled.

Anna blushed but began stroking Jason's big cock. "Its the biggest I've ever had my hand on." she said as she looked up at Jason.

"I hear that a lot" He replied.

When he was fully hard, Anna unrolled the tape. She pressed it onto the base of his hard penis and extended it to the tip of his head. Her jaw dropped again.

"Holy shit! He's 10 and a quarter inches!" Anna reported.

"Bigger than ole Little Dick Richard then?" Lindsey laughed.

Anna nodded her head dramatically in agreement. The girls began chanting Anna's name again. She looked up at Jason.

"You only live once babe" He winked at her. He was loving the view he had down her dress.

Anna took his member in both hands and worked it feverishly. Jason stared down at the college senior's big tits as they swayed with her rapid movements.

"God damn you're huge." Anna whimpered.

With a grunt, Jason exploded. One, Two, Three, Four massive burst of jizz flew from his cock and splattered Mary's Coach purse on the floor five feet away. Mary laughed in amusement. But Jason wasn't done. The remainder of his warm semen coated Anna's hands as it dribbled from his cock. Anna had a big smile on her face as she returned to her seat. Jason was out of breath. He sat back on his stool.

"Well ladies, that was something!" Marie giggled. "Still want to paint?"

"Heck yes!" Lindsey replied as she hurriedly sketched out a crude stuck figure drawing of Anna jacking off Jason.

The ladies spent about an hour painting at their easels until they decided it was time to move on to a bar. They each hugged Marie and Jason on their way out. Lindsey handed Marie an envelope with Jason's tip inside. Marie saw them go into the bar across the street.

Jason helped Marie clean up. He was hoping he could fuck her again. Just then the phone rang, Marie answered.

"Hello Marie! This is Lindsey. I saw you still had your lights on. Is Jason still there?" Lindsey said.

"Um why yes. He is. I can get him." Marie replied.

"Please do. Anna is still bummed about her ex. She needs a dick bad!" Lindsey giggled.

Marie handed the phone to Jason. Jason talked to Lindsey for a bit.

"Hey Marie, should I go meet them or..." Jason started to ask.

"Yes, yes! Go blow her mind honey." Marie winked although she was secretly hoping for another romp of her own with her young friend. Marie handed him his tip and watched him walk across the street.