Marie's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Concetta's brow was furrowed in thought, "I never expected to be reduced to a common whore. But I don't know what else to do."

"My dear, you would be anything but a common whore. You may well be the highest paid courtesan in history. And you would be doing this to save your daughter from a terrible future, have you seen the English workhouses? Certainly there is no shame in that."

"I must think about this; tomorrow you will have my answer."

Lady Beth was in her sitting room early the next day, expecting a call from Concetta. She was not disappointed. After hearing a rap on her front door, her butler ushered Concetta into the room, whereupon she took a seat opposite Lady Beth.

"I have been thinking of this every waking moment. The way I see it, there are a number of options, none of them good. There are few ways for a single lady to earn a livelihood. Seamstress, governess are among the more respectable options, but I don't have those skills. I can sell the house and live comfortably, not luxuriously, for a time but eventually those funds will be depleted and I will be back in the same situation as now. I can extend those funds for a much longer time by living a near impoverished life, but will not subject my daughter to that. I can find a wealthy husband, but though the men find me attractive, they apparently don't look at me as marriage material. Maybe the Italian heritage, I don't know, but I have not come close to having any offers of marriage. That leaves the unsavory option you have suggested. I wish there was another way, but I cannot see one. So, I will do it, really I see no other choice. And as I have considered the prospect I find myself becoming more accepting of it. When and how do we start?"

"I know this has been a difficult decision for you, but I think you are doing the right thing, as unconventional as it may seem. And, I think we start with Lord Pembroke. I already know he is eager for the opportunity, so I will contact him today."

Later that evening Lady Beth came to call on Concetta. Sitting in the one heated room in the otherwise ice cold mansion, Lady Beth spoke of the arrangements she had made with Lord Pembroke. She had to choose her words carefully, as Lucinda was present and Lucinda was a very smart little girl indeed.

"Our guest will come to call on Tuesday next at around 8:00 P.M. I thought I would be here to greet him and go over all the arrangements again. But you simply must allow me to provide you with coal to heat your entire house; Lucinda will then be able to sleep in her own bedroom. Also, I will lend you a servant to serve tea to your guest and me while we converse. Is this satisfactory?"

"Yes, let's do it."

Lucinda was, of course, taking this all in, though she said nothing and asked no questions; yes, a very smart little girl.

I should say something here regarding Concetta's physical appearance. I have described her as beautiful, and all the family stories agree on this point. But in addition, we have several portrait paintings of both Concetta and Lucinda that have survived until this day. My cousins in England own those portraits and I have seen them.

Concetta had a fair complexion with pale blonde hair and blue eyes. This was no surprise as her mother was Austrian and her father English. The portraits I have seen were from the waist up and depict a woman with a full bosom, regular features and a flawless complexion, a true beauty.

Lucinda couldn't have looked more different. Family members have often commented that I look a lot like Lucinda, and after seeing the portraits myself I can see why they say that. She had the dark hair, eyes and olive complexion that you often see in people of Southern Italian ancestry. She was perhaps 20 years old in the portraits I have seen and, like her mother, had a full bosom and perfect skin.

Concetta and Lucinda, though very different in looks, were two supremely beautiful women. Considering their physical appearance made me think of Olivia and myself, though I know it seems a bit prideful for me to say that.

The evening of Lord Pembroke's appointment found Concetta in her, now quite warm, bedroom preparing herself. "How should I present myself to him," she thought. "Should I make myself appear seductive? Perhaps regal would be more appropriate, after all he is paying for a Princess."

In the end, she chose to wear one of her ball gowns, arranged her hair in an upswept fashion and sparingly applied makeup. She anxiously studied the results in a full length mirror. She just didn't know if this look was right, or, larger picture, whether what she was about to do was right. Then she thought of Lucinda and found a new determination to do her best at this as she tried to do with everything she undertook.

Concetta heard the door knocker just around 8:00, she knew the serving girl would now be ushering her first (and last?) client into the sitting room where Lady Beth waited for him. About 20 minutes later came a knock at her bedroom door; it was Lady Beth with Lord Pembroke.

Lady Beth made an introduction and then closed the door as Lord Pembroke entered the room. Concetta knew that Lady Beth would wait close by in the event intervention was needed at some point. They had tried to plan this carefully.

Concetta, of course, knew of Lord Pembroke. She had seen him at various social functions around London. He was somewhat attractive for a 50 ish year old man. But the most noticeable thing about him tonight was the stench coming off his body. It was overpowering. Concetta didn't know if she could go through with this. But she held her nose, not literally though that would have helped, and got through it.

After Lord Pembroke left the house, Lady Beth entered the bedroom.

"Lord Pembroke was ecstatic, I told him that he might mention the experience to any friends who could be discreet. Not to reveal your identity, just to tell them to contact me if they are interested. How was it for you, my dear? Not too terrible I hope. You did make 700 pounds tonight." This was a huge sum, and Concetta thought that, yes, she would only need to do this perhaps twice per year to live a very comfortable lifestyle.

"The sex wasn't bad, rather conventional; but my god, did you not smell the stench of the man? I didn't know if I could get through it."

"Well, actually I can smell very little. I had a terrible fever in childhood and almost died from it. When I recovered I found I had all but lost my sense of smell. But I can see we must consider how to modify our process if you are to continue this."

Concetta had also been thinking this for the past few minutes. "Yes, it would be better if I could secretly observe future clients while you are going over the arrangements just before they come to my bedroom. I would like to be able to decline a gentleman at that point if something about him seems wrong to me, do you think we can arrange this? Also, as we discussed earlier, there is some danger to what I am doing and I think it would be best if we had someone more physically intimidating on hand to guard against that."

"Those are excellent thoughts, Concetta. I noticed the room adjoining your sitting room is a butler's pantry. I will send a workman to make a 'peephole' allowing you to sit in that room and observe everything that happens when a gentleman comes to call. And in the preliminary discussions, I will make clear to a prospective client that you must make a final approval of him, and that there is a possibility he will be asked to leave at the last minute without enjoying your company. After all, you are a Princess, it will be expected that you be discriminating. Of course we will not charge these men. And I think we need to find you a butler, you can afford that now. My current butler has a son, a strapping young fellow. I have hired him for some odd jobs and I know him to be both loyal and discreet."

And so they implemented these improvements and their enterprise flourished over the years. It wasn't very often that Concetta had to decline a prospective client, and sometimes Edward, the butler, had to encourage these few to leave, politely ensuring they understood the consequences of "loose lips."

After settling into her new line of work, Concetta found it to be, for the most part, not unpleasant. She would actually reach orgasm in some of these assignations if the gentleman was particularly congenial.

One of the few problems was the young Lucinda. Concetta and Lady Beth found it increasingly difficult to conceal the nature of their business from Lucinda as she grew older. Eventually, it became clear from remarks Lucinda would make that she was aware of the situation. This led to a frank "birds and bees" type of conversation between mother and daughter, several years earlier than Concetta would have preferred. She also made it clear to Lucinda the desperate situation they both faced several years back that first led her to choose this path. Lucinda seemed to understand, though she made no comment.

Several years later Concetta was much gratified, moved to tears actually, when Lucinda said to her: "I understand why you do what you do mother, and I love you for it."

The years passed in relative happiness, with Concetta's substantial earnings allowing them to live a comfortable, upper class lifestyle. And then, in 1815 disaster struck.

Concetta was in her 40th year at that point, and her beauty was still intact. She had aged well, as some fortunate women do. If she was no longer indisputably the most beautiful woman in London she was still viewed that way by many. And her business continued to thrive.

But then, smallpox came to London. A major outbreak. Many died from the disease and when Concetta contracted it she suffered terribly. She survived, though it was a near thing. What did not survive was her beauty. Her once flawless complexion was ravaged by the disease. She realized at once that her days of making upwards of 700 pounds for sharing her favors with men were over. She probably couldn't even find a place among the lowliest whores, offering themselves in London's alleys. Not that she would ever do that.

Not long after her recovery, Concetta found herself in Lady Beth's sitting room going over the situation. "I am afraid my courtesan days are over," offered Concetta. "No one is going to pay me for sex now, even if I am a Princess, which we both know I'm not."

"Unfortunately, you are right about that, how much have you saved and how far will that take you?"

Concetta looked rather sheepish when she replied, "I fear I have been rather foolish regarding putting by some money, we have maybe enough to last 6 months. I am not in a much different place than I was all those years ago when we first decided to go down this path. That is the sad truth of it."

Lady Beth seemed thoughtful as she said, "the first thing we should do is include Lucinda in this conversation, she is a grown woman now and is affected by this situation as much as anyone, she deserves to be here." Unbeknownst to Concetta, Lucinda had already discussed the situation with Lady Beth, trying to determine whether Beth would be supportive of Lucinda's ideas for moving forward under the new circumstances.

Concetta reluctantly agreed and they sent for Lucinda. Upon her arrival, Lady Beth laid out the situation, though they were all well aware of it. She asked Lucinda if she had any ideas, knowing full well from their previous conversation that she did.

"Yes, I do in fact have some ideas. It is a rather simple plan, really. I will take over my mother's role. I am now 20 years old, have some sexual experience and men seem to find me attractive (this last was an understatement). I am certain that I can do this."

Concetta was furious. "I will under no circumstances have my daughter become a....."

"A what, mother? A whore? What have you been all these years? Don't answer that, because I know very well what you have been. A loving mother who was making a large sacrifice for her daughter. And now that it is my turn to take on that role, I am going to do it. I would rather you approve, but approval or not, I am going to do it."

At this point, they both turned to Lady Beth for her reaction. Beth looked like she would rather be somewhere else, but finally she said; "the girl has a point Concetta. And you well know that we have found a way to do this that is both safe and has protected your reputation in society. Why would that be different for Lucinda? And something must be done if you are to survive beyond the next 6 months."

Concetta angrily arose from her chair and left the house.

"Just give her some time, Lucinda. I think she will come around when she has had more time to consider."

And that is exactly what happened. Within two days, Constance asked to meet with Lucinda and Lady Beth. "I find myself having to agree with your proposal, Lucinda. I don't like it, but it seems like the best course forward. And I am grateful to you for doing this."

Lucinda was broadly smiling, "It's settled then, and there is no reason I cannot continue as 'The Princess', after all I am the daughter of a Princess."

"That's right," said Lady Beth, "people have been calling you the 'Young Princess' for a few years now."

"I have one condition," Concetta said, "Lucinda and I will jointly decide what men will be allowed into her bed and which will be sent home. I will sit at the peephole with her."

This was agreeable to everyone.

Lucinda was eager to get started and asked Lady Beth to arrange something at the first opportunity.

So, it was a week later that an older gentleman, maybe 60 or so, was ushered into the sitting room. Lucinda and Concetta were in chairs on the other side of the wall, taking turns watching through the peephole and listening to the conversation between Beth and the gentleman. After 10 minutes or so, Concetta said, "no, this isn't the one for your first time." Lucinda shrugged and they sent the sign to Beth telling her to deny the gentleman. That consisted of the servant girl going back into the sitting room and gathering the tea cups and plates. If they had decided yes, the servant would have gone to offer more tea.

This scene played out more or less the same the next week, with Concetta vetoing the prospective client. And then it happened again the following week. After that gentleman was sent home, Lucinda and Beth confronted Concetta. "Don't you think you are being a little too picky, overprotective maybe?"

"Yes, mother, this cannot go on like this, we have to start making some money and there was really nothing wrong with any of those men."

Concetta reluctantly admitted that she was having a hard time accepting any man as her daughter's first client. She knew that she would have to adjust her thinking.

The next man up, so to speak, was different from the clients normally seen by Concetta over the years. They tended to be older gentlemen, usually members of the aristocracy, for those were the types who could afford the very substantial fee required to bed Concetta. Tonight's gentleman was young, perhaps 25, not much older than Lucinda. He was the son of a wealthy merchant who had recently taken over the family business. He was also quite handsome. After observing at the peephole for a few minutes Concetta and Lucinda looked at each other and both smiled. "He is perfect for your first one," said Concetta. And so they sent the "approval" signal to Beth as Lucinda went to her bedroom to finish her preparations.

Ok, let me step outside the story for a minute. Remember that Bill and Olivia were planning to act out the sex scenes that I would describe? Thay had been waiting patiently while I told the story and I feared that they might start up now, in the scene I am about to describe. But that was not to be the main sex scene and I thought it best they wait until then, so I gave them a hand signal which they correctly interpreted as meaning, "hold off for now."

Lucinda was wearing a low cut gown that displayed her full breasts, her dark, erect, nipples were barely covered. Her long black hair was pinned up on top of her head in the latest fashion, which had the effect of exposing her elegant neck.

She was rather excited, her breath shallow and rapid, as the knock came at her door. It was Edward bringing the young gentleman to her. He entered the room as Edward closed the door.

"Hello Princess, I am Henry Wallace and I am very happy to be here with you tonight. Might I say that you look lovely.."

"Thank you sir and welcome, I am Lucinda and I am pleased to have you here with me tonight, you are very handsome."

"Perhaps we could be less formal," said Henry, "after all we will be fucking soon."

Lucinda looked down and felt the blood rush to her cheeks. She was not accustomed to a man being so forthright, she realized that she had a lot to learn. When she again raised her eyes to him, she noticed the very obvious bulge in his pants.

Many of her dresses buttoned up the back, which made them near impossible to remove without help. Mindful of this, she had chosen one that laced up the front for tonight, and now she began undoing the laces as she continued to look into Henry's eyes.

She had his full attention, she could see that his breath was coming more rapidly and she marveled at this power she had over men.

When she had unlaced the dress down to waist level, she shrugged her shoulders out of their silken confines. The dress dropped to her waist and her full breasts were now exposed to his gaze. Quickly he crossed the room to take her into his arms, crushing her breasts against him. Lucinda found the sensation pleasant as she raised her face to him. Henry lowered his mouth to find hers and pushed his tongue into her mouth. She responded with all the passion she was now feeling as their tongues twined together. While they shared this kiss, Henry was working her dress down until it dropped to the floor. Lucinda, who would normally be wearing several layers of undergarments had foregone those for this night and she now stood naked before him. Henry took a step back to admire this beautiful woman who stood before him. Lucinda knew he could see her moist, pink pussy lips peeking out from her dark pubic hair. She was further excited by his frank and hungry gaze. She was ready, more than ready, to give herself to this man.

"Would you like to fuck me now?"

"Soon, I would like you to suck my cock first."

Lucinda was not a virgin, she had experienced sex maybe a dozen times, but she had never done what he was requesting. She had heard of it, and was willing but not quite sure how to proceed. "Well, it can't be all that complicated," she thought, "the term itself 'suck my cock' was instructive, just put it in my mouth and suck."

Henry quickly removed his clothes and then positioned Lucinda in front of him on her knees. His hard cock was waving about in front of her face until Lucinda opened her mouth to take it in. She had about 4 inches of cock in her mouth and began sucking, her cheeks collapsed inward with the negative pressure. Looking up at him to gauge his reaction she saw that her efforts weren't producing the effect she hoped for. So she sucked harder, but now it seemed from his expression that he really wasn't liking this at all.

When he pulled his cock out of her mouth she asked him if she had done something wrong.

"No matter," he replied, "it was very exciting just seeing my cock in your pretty mouth. I will not soon forget that sight."

Lucinda knew she had not done well with this, but she was still happy to hear that response.

Henry picked her up and laid her on the edge of the bed. He positioned her on her back with her ass out near the edge. That allowed him to stand in front of her, raise her legs until he had an ankle resting on each of his shoulders. She lay open and exposed below him, panting in excitement, her dark nipples now fully erect. He positioned his cock at the entrance to her wet cunt and slowly began inserting it. After bottoming out, he began to slowly move in and out of her, enjoying the way her breasts moved and jiggled from the motion. "Just look at yourself, Henry," he thought, "fucking this beautiful Princess, you have really come a long way." He continued fucking her this way until he could sense from her expression that she was approaching orgasm. "Not yet, Princess. We still have a way to go tonight."