Marie's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, he withdrew his cock from her pussy and gave them both a minute to cool off. While doing so, he was slowly moving his cock back and forth along the outside of her wet slit, letting it graze her clit at the top of the stroke. Enough to keep things hot, but not enough to bring either of them to orgasm.

"Stand here next to the bed, bend over and put your hands on the bed, I want to fuck you from behind." Henry was going to get his money's worth tonight.

Lucinda complied and Henry once again entered her. He was excited by the sight of her firm ass which he was gripping with both hands while thrusting his cock in and out of her wet cunt. The sight of her tight asshole gave him another idea, "I wonder if the Princess takes it up the ass." He wet his thumb with saliva and inserted it into her ass, moving it gently in and out.

Lucinda, of course, was feeling all of this and wondering what he was doing, but it was not unpleasant. Until she felt him put the head of his cock against her asshole and begin trying to insert it. She immediately pulled away from him, "no, we are not going to do that."

"As you wish Princess, I thought you might enjoy something out of the ordinary."

She laid back on the bed and spread her legs for him, "just come here and fuck me, I'll milk you with my pussy."

He laid atop her and entered her once again. True to her word, Lucinda began clenching her internal muscles to squeeze his cock and timed that to his rhythm, loosen on the instroke and tighten on the outstroke. Henry, despite his intentions to make this night with the Princess last as long as possible, could not hold out against these incredible sensations. He shot his load deep into her pussy, just as she was moaning with her own orgasm.

They lay together like that for a few minutes, Henry's cock slowly deflating while still in Lucinda's pussy. Finally, he lifted himself off her and his wilting cock withdrew with a soft slurping sound.

When Henry rose from the bed, he thanked Lucinda for a wonderful experience, one he would remember for a lifetime. She was happy to hear this, "maybe this is going to work out after all," she thought.

Henry quickly dressed and left. A few minutes later, as soon as he left the house; Concetta and Beth entered Lucinda's bedroom. They had been anxiously waiting to see how this first encounter had gone for her. One look at her allayed any fears they may have had. She was laying back on the bed with Henry's sticky juices oozing from her cunt, a big, contented smile on her face.

"Well, it seems it went well then?" asked Concetta.

"Yes mother, very well, he was happy and it was very enjoyable for me as well." She didn't mention her poor attempts at sucking cock or Henry's wanting to fuck her in the ass. There were things she needed to work on, but no need for Concetta and Beth to know those details.

Beth was looking at her with clear concern on her face. "Child, I can't help but notice that his seed is spilling from you, you do realize the danger in that don't you?"

"Well, yes, I know I could become pregnant. But what am I to do, certainly a man that pays to fuck me is going to want an orgasm."

Concetta spoke with the voice of experience, "there are ways to avoid that, you must tell them that they simply cannot cum inside you, that there are other alternatives."

Lucinda looked quizzically at her, "such as?"

"Before you start and things get too passionate, you must tell them that you expect them to withdraw before they orgasm, that they can spill their seed on your belly or your breasts."

"And if they are not satisfied to do that?"

Well, I have found that most are, but if not ask them, "would you like to see your semen running down the face of a Princess?" I have found that none will say no to that.

"Thank you mother, that seems like good advice and I will do that in the future."

Meanwhile, on the other side of the world, a merchant ship was taking on a cargo of spices and other sundries in an Asian port. The captain, and owner, of the ship, Richard Ingram, was drinking in a dockside tavern with several other ship's captains. Captain Tom Dobbs was more than halfway to meeting his goal of becoming fully drunk. Tom was regaling the others with tales of the many whores he had known in seaports all over the world.

"Did I ever tell you about the 'chicken in a basket'?"

This was met with a round of groans, because he had told them; many times. Tom was not discouraged.

"Well, this was in Singapore, a whorehouse there where they put a girl in a wicker basket which is tied to the ceiling with a hawser, this all hangs over you while you lay on your back in bed. The hawser is twisted, kind of wound up, so the basket and girl are suspended over top of you. Now, there's a hole in the bottom of the basket so you can put your dick in her and then the basket, and girl, start spinning around on it. Sublime." Tom was known to be full of shit, even when sober.

"Like as not Tom, you fucked a rat in a basket."

"Tell us about the time you fucked the mermaid, Tom."

Dobbs was getting red in the face: "I told you scumbags I never did fuck that mermaid, couldn't get her legs apart. Truth is, couldn't find 'em."

The rest of them responded with uproarious laughter, Jake Harris actually fell off his chair. Tom was getting pissed.

"Go ahead, assholes, laugh all you want, we'll see who's laughing after I fuck the most expensive whore in the world. And a real Princess at that."

This did not stop the laughter.

"It's true, if I can get together 1,000 pounds, the next time I get to London I am going to fuck a beautiful Princess."

The laughter died down, the rest of them were intrigued. Although Tom was a known bullshitter, he was sometimes serious, and he appeared to be serious now.

"Ain't no pussy worth 1,000 pounds, and ain't no Princess going to fuck Tom Dobbs for any amount of money."

Dobbs shook his head sadly, "well boys, this ain't something you do every day, it's a once in a lifetime experience. But you could be right, the Princess might turn me down. She has been known to do that."

"What! A whore turn down 1,000 pounds. I don't believe it."

"I'm telling you boys, that's what they say, she chooses you as much as you choose her. And I don't know that you call someone like that a whore. She must be a class above, don't know if there is a word for it, but not an ordinary whore."

Captain Ingram was intrigued, he was incredibly wealthy, 1,000 pounds was nothing to him. "Tell me Dobbs, how do you know all this?"

"Well, I heard tell of it from a feller off a man o' war, and another captain of a Merchantman as well. Don't know for sure if it's true, but that's what they say. They say if you want to tap that Princess ass you have to go through Lady Elizabeth Beckett. If I can get the 1,000 pounds I am going to be calling on Lady Elizabeth next time I get to London." Dobbs now looked a bit sad, "probably never happens, doubt I'll ever see 1,000 pounds all at one time. But a man can dream, and that's now my dream, to fuck a Princess."

The group broke up soon after that and Ingram went back to check on his ship; the progress of the cargo loading He couldn't stop thinking about this beautiful Princess who could be had for a price. And he was bound for London once this cargo was loaded. He wrote a letter addressed to Lady Elizabeth Beckett, and included 50 pounds as a gesture of good faith. "Like as not, this is just Dobbs' bullshit, but you never know."

As luck would have it, another Captain, and friend to Ingram, was leaving with the tide for London. He was sailing a clipper ship, the fastest thing on the ocean at that time. That ship would get to London a month ahead of Ingram's ship. The Clipper left a few hours later, carrying Ingram's letter to Lady Beth.

Moving forward a few months we find Lady Beth at Concetta's door, she is holding a piece of paper. After being ushered into the sitting room, and joined by Concetta and Lucinda, she begins to speak in an excited voice.

"I have here a letter from a ship's captain, it arrived about a month ago. It is from one Richard Ingram. As I often do with an unknown prospective client, I paid a small fee to have someone look into Sir Richard's background and it is a most interesting one.

Some 25 years ago, Sir Richard's father, a minor nobleman, and landholder from Hampshire was deported to Australia, with his family, including the young Richard. The elder Ingram was also in the shipping business and had accumulated quite a bit of wealth in the enterprise. He owned 10 ships which busily plied the East India trade. His downfall was brought on by greedy and unscrupulous competitors who, by bribes and political influence were able to have him charged with minor crimes against the Crown. The result was that most of his wealth was confiscated and he was deported. He was able to redirect three of his ships to Sydney, thus avoiding confiscation and providing the basis for him to regenerate his shipping business.

Which is exactly what he did. Together with his son, Richard, they built the business into one of the most successful in the world. Richard now owns over 70 merchant ships and warehouses in most of the world's important ports, and he is incredibly wealthy. He and his father were able to return to London some years ago, and owing much to their newly acquired wealth, were able to clear their family name and, to some degree, right the wrongs that have been visited upon them. Richard even obtained a knighthood. Despite the fact of his wealth, and despite his employing many qualified captains, Richard still enjoys captaining one of his own ships from time to time. In this capacity, he heard rumors of our own enterprise a few months ago and was intrigued by the idea of the Princess whose bed one might share for a fee. That moved him to write this letter of introduction, telling me of his interest and that he would call in person when he arrived in London.

Yesterday, he did so. He confirmed his interest and was willing to pay our fee of 1,000 pounds. And I must say, he is exceedingly handsome. Tall and well proportioned, he has black, wavy hair and blue eyes. He is, I would judge, about 30 years of age and well tanned from his time at sea. To conclude, he will be paying you a visit Wednesday next."

Concetta seemed unimpressed by all of this, just another client in her view. Lucinda felt somewhat the same, but she was fascinated by the physical description of Richard Ingram.

And so she decided, "I would like to be the one to sit and have the preliminary chat with this man, you two can watch at the peephole and make your views known in the usual way as to whether or not we turn him away."

On the appointed evening, Lucinda found herself nervously awaiting Sir Richard's arrival. She had taken extra care with her appearance, selecting a red gown that best showed off her dark complexion and black hair. Low cut, of course. Her breasts were among her best physical attributes, in her opinion.

She heard the door knocker and a moment later Edward was announcing Sir Richard Ingram. Richard entered the sitting room as Edward shut the door. He carried a small pouch, undoubtedly holding the gold needed to pay for the evening with her. He placed the pouch on a side table. Moving across the room to the small table where Lucinda waited, Richard took her hand, "Ah, the lovely Princess at last."

"Yes, that is how they call me," Lucinda didn't want to lie, "my name is Lucinda."

The serving girl entered and deposited a tray on the small table between them before leaving.

He took the seat across from her as she asked, "would you like some tea, Sir Richard?"

"I would like that very much, and I prefer you call me Richard, if we are dispensing with titles this evening."

They started talking about small things, the weather, the latest scandal among the political class. But both of them wanted the conversation to get to a deeper, more personal level. Lucinda had learned years ago that men liked to talk about themselves, and tonight that would suit her well as she wanted to learn more about this man.

"I hear you are a ship's captain, but I know little else about you," she lied, "what brings you to London." As we know Lucinda knew quite a bit more, but wanted to hear it from his mouth.

"Well, I brought a merchant ship here, it's cargo has been unloaded and a new cargo is now being taken on for the trip to Philadelphia."

"So, you will soon be leaving us, bound for Philadelphia?"

"Not at all, I have other business here in England, another of my captains will take the ship for the next leg of its voyage."

"Other business?"

"Yes, you see, my family once owned an estate in Hampshire, I am determined to buy it back. My father was cheated out of much of his property and we were all deported to Australia some 25 years ago. We were able to rebuild our business and have made a very nice life for ourselves in Australia, but it has never felt like home. I am here partly to begin rebuilding a new life for my sister and I here in England. Father passed away two years ago, I only wish he could have lived to come back here with us. Of course, another reason I am here is to meet you. Tell me more of yourself, this seems an....unusual situation you have made for yourself."

Lucinda felt herself blushing, due both to the "unusual situation" reference and to his being interested to know more of her. She had assumed in her new line of work that her clients would want only to "know" her body, not the rest of her.

"Mother and I came to London from Italy some 15 years ago. We inherited this house but arrived with little else. With no way to make a living, mother entered into this "situation", and I am grateful that she did. Lately, due to circumstances, she has been unable to continue and I have taken up her role. I must stress to you that I am not ashamed of it, it is of necessity."

"Yes, yes I mean no offense, I understand and find no fault with you. But if circumstances were different, what kind of life would you choose?"

Just then, a knock came at the door. It was the serving girl come to clear the china, which as we have seen was the signal to move forward with the evening's plan, Concetta and Beth had decided this gentleman would not be sent away.

Lucinda, however, had other ideas. She asked the servant to bring more tea.

"Whatever can this mean," Concetta whispered to Beth as they watched from the peephole.

"Apparently, she wishes the conversation to continue."

Lucinda meanwhile, was a bit flustered by Richard's question. Of course she had often thought of an alternative life, one not defined by the absolute need to do what they did. But no one had ever asked her about this, much less a handsome man such as the one before her. She made an important decision just then, so much of her life had been cloaked in secrecy and dishonesty, but now she determined to be completely honest with Richard. And, as it turned out, that decision made all the difference.

"Yes, I have often thought of another life, I am a simple person at heart and would require little to make me happy. A quiet life in the country, with a man who loves me, even knowing what I am and have been. Surrounded by my children, with enough of a social life to make existence interesting, but not burdensome. Do you think that foolish Richard?"

"Not at all, quite the contrary, those seem admirable aspirations."

"And you, what do you want for yourself, is a sea captain's life your goal?"

"No, it is a rather miserable life, truth be told. Being at sea for most of your life is no way to build the kind of life you described as your ideal. And I find that more and more, that same kind of life is very appealing to me. I have built my business to the point where I do not have to captain my own ships, I do it occasionally to relieve the boredom. As I said, I am determined to re-acquire my ancestral estate. From there I can manage the business quite well. It is not that far from London that I cannot easily make the trip to tend to business interests when need be. I expect no problem in getting the estate back, if one has sufficient funds these matters are not difficult to sort out. More difficult will be finding the right person to share this life with, to make it complete. I have spent enough months and years at sea to know that, for me, loneliness is deadly."

"But really, Richard, you are rich and handsome, why would you be lonely? Have no women found you appealing? Is there no special lady in your life?"

"Oh, there have been a few. But in the end I have found them all wanting, in one way or another."

Lucinda was intrigued, but also somewhat anxious, at the turn the conversation had taken. She thought it best to move the evening forward; to the bedroom.

"Well Richard, I think it may be time for you to begin enjoying what you are so handsomely paying for this evening."

Richard looked thoughtful as he took a few minutes to consider his reply. The silence was becoming uncomfortable when he finally said, "no, I think not."

Lucinda was astonished, "whatever can you mean?"

"What I mean is that, although I find you a beautiful, desirable woman, I cannot have you this way. I will not pay you for a sexual encounter." He gestured to the purse on the side table. "You may keep that for your troubles tonight. I may yet have you, but not for money, and you will have to ask me to fuck you before I do it. Forgive me if that seems crude. I bid you good evening, Princess" With that he rose and left the room.

Minutes later Concetta and Beth, who had observed all this, entered the room to find a distraught, crying Lucinda.

"What did I do wrong, mother, why did he not want me, is it the way I look, something I said?"

"It's his loss my dear daughter, certainly nothing about your appearance can be questioned, but perhaps if you had not revealed to him your most personal dreams...."

"Oh mother, I have made such a mess of it."

It was then that Lady Beth spoke up. "My dears, I think you are both badly mis- reading what happened here tonight. It is very clear that man sees you, Lucinda, as something more than an expensive toy to be enjoyed for one night."

Lucinda looked up at Beth, she had stopped crying, "what are you saying?"

"Did you not notice that the ideal vision he expressed for the remainder of his life was essentially the same as the one you expressed? Did you not see how he was looking at you when he said these things? Did you not hear him say that he would not have you this way? Ask yourself, would a man who thought a particular woman could eventually be his life partner want to start that relationship as a client to a whore?"

"But, but he knows what I am, how could he possibly see me as more than an expensive toy for the night?"

Beth made no reply, only looked at Lucinda and arched her eyebrows.

That night in bed, Lucinda's mind raced as she went over every aspect she could recall from the evening's encounter. Every word, every facial expression, every nuance in tone. "Could Beth be right? No, it is not possible."

Early the next morning, Lucinda was knocking at Beth's door. She had to come to some kind of conclusion about this.

Lucinda began rapidly speaking even before she took her seat next to Lady Beth, "Could it really be true, Beth? What you said last night? In my mind, I have been endlessly going over my encounter with Sir Richard. It just seems so unlikely. Are you sure?"

"Nothing can be certain, my dear, but I think my assessment of last night's events is VERY likely correct."

"Well then, what do we do next?"

"That depends on what you want to happen."

"To see him again, that's what I want to happen."

"I think we can arrange that. My friends Lord and Lady Burton are throwing a ball next week at their country house, just outside London. I have been invited. I am sure I can prevail on them to invite you and your mother, as well as Sir Richard. I will be spending the night there. I can probably arrange for you and your mother to both have rooms for the night as well. Would you like that?"