Marie's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lay on your back, I want you under me."

Lucinda was more than happy to oblige, she disengaged from him and rolled over as he positioned himself on his knees between her legs. Holding her ankles, one in each hand, at the height of his shoulders he positioned his cock at the entrance of her wet cunt. Slowly, he moved his hips forward and watched his cock slip into her. Again, he found the sight of her under him hugely stimulating. In this position, he could watch his cock moving in and out between her pink pussy lips. His ardor began to reach a peak as he watched her large breasts with their dark, erect, nipples gently moving in time to his thrusts. The two of them had been moving very slowly up to this point, but now Richard began to increase the tempo. They both felt the urgency building to what was sure to be an explosive climax. Have two people ever experienced something as intense as this?

But Lucinda had other ideas, "stop, I don't want you to cum yet, roll me over please."

"You don't have to do this, Princess. I am extremely satisfied with what we are doing now."

"No, I want to, I told you I want to give you something no other man has had from me. How do you want me?"

"Well then, get on your hands and knees."

Lucinda complied as Richard took his place behind her on his knees. He produced as much saliva as he could and generously lathered his cock, saving some for his thumb, which he proceeded to insert into her ass. After a minute or two of this, stretching her as much as he could with his thumb, he positioned his cock at the entrance to her asshole.

"I think the best way to do this is to have you take the lead and make all the movements until things begin to feel comfortable for you. So, just push back on my cock and I will remain still until you tell me to do otherwise."

Lucinda was struck by how caring and gentle Richard was at this moment. She began to push back against him until she felt the head of his cock penetrate her. It was a bit painful, so she waited a short while and tried to relax before again pushing back to take in several inches of his cock. Again she paused, willing her muscles to relax. When they did, she again pushed back to take the full length of his cock into her ass. The next step for her was to slowly move forwards, causing his cock to withdraw. Then, slowly in again. Repeating the process several times, gradually increasing the speed she began to feel, "this isn't so bad, I can do this. It even feels kind of....good. Richard, you can begin now, I am starting to enjoy this."

Richard was also enjoying it, the sensations were different than being in her pussy. Tighter, certainly, and not necessarily better, but different and the sight of his cock going in and out of her asshole was exciting. He began to move on her, slowly at first and then somewhat more rapidly.

As the ass fuck went on, Lucinda realized that she really did like it. She remembered what her maid told her about being able to orgasm like this if her clit was stimulated. "Richard, can you reach around and use your fingers on me while you fuck my ass?" He was more than happy to comply and, using his saliva to wet his fingers, began using them to stimulate Lucinda. He could see that Lucinda was actually enjoying this experience, she was moaning and beginning to thrust back on his cock. Her movements were becoming more rapid and Richard could tell she was building to an orgasm as he continued to manipulate her clit while fucking her ass.

Stepping out of the story again, I need to describe what was going on in our own time and space. Bill and Olivia were, of course, acting all of this out in front of me. Bill was behind Olivia, who was on her knees with Bill's cock buried in her ass. He was manipulating her pussy while they fucked like this. Olivia's large tits were bouncing as they hung under her writhing body. I knew she really enjoyed being fucked in the ass, as did I.

And this was now a problem. I was horny as hell, telling the story and watching Olivia being ass fucked by Bill. My panties were very wet and I didn't think I could hold out much longer before joining them. I decided to give my story a turn that would insert me into it, then bring it to a premature conclusion and then, finally, start getting myself some of this action that I could only watch up until now.

Just then the bedroom door quietly opened and the young, attractive, house maid entered the room. She was embarrassed at what she saw there, but after a short while watching the oblivious couple she found herself becoming aroused. She was very bold as she said, "I am sorry to have barged in like this, but this is all very exciting to me, may I join in?"

Richard quickly assessed the situation and after looking at Lucinda who seemed willing said, "sure, undress and join us."

So she did, they all continued to fuck and suck until they had orgasms and everyone lived happily ever after.

THE END

Obviously, this was bullshit. I mean even more than the rest of the sex I had described, since I didn't know for sure how all that transpired. But at least the scenes I invented were plausible. This last bit wasn't plausible. But at that point I didn't give a shit. I just wanted to get fucked.

Olivia and Bill looked up at me as I was slipping out of my wet panties and unhooking my bra. Olivia was the first to catch on, "Oh, so you are going to play the part of the maid, ok, come on then."

Olivia disengaged from Bill, moving forward on her knees until his cock pulled out of her ass. She laid on her back on the floor and used a couple of the throw pillows that were scattered about to prop up her head. I knew what she had in mind as she said, "Bill, you should fuck Marie now."

I took my place, kneeling over top of Olivia in the 69 position. This was one of our favorites. Bill could fuck whichever of us was on hands and knees and Olivia and I had ready access to each others pussies. I lowered the front part of my body to get my mouth and tongue in range of Olivia's wet snatch while keeping my ass up, offering Bill his choice of pussy or asshole. I felt Bill entering my very ready pussy and at nearly the same time Olivia began working my wet slit with her tongue. I guess due to my heightened sexual state at the moment, I was nearly ready to cum after less than a minute of this treatment. But I really didn't want that, I always tried to extend the enjoyment of sex and was often able to do that by thinking of something else. My go to "anti-cum" thought was of my grandmother sewing her wedding dress. Yeah, I know it's weird, but effective. However, all thoughts of granny were driven from my mind when I felt Bill place his cock at the entrance of my asshole. I loved being ass fucked, and was entirely ready for it just now. Meanwhile, I was doing my best to stimulate Olivia, but found it difficult given the distraction at the other end of my body. She had no such problem and continued to expertly lap my cunt. Bill had lubed his cock and it easily slipped into my eagerly awaiting ass. I could feel his hands on my hips, holding tight as he moved in and out. After a few minutes of this, he was back in my cunt. Again, I was on the edge when I felt him pull out and then....nothing. No cock for me at the moment.

I knew Bill was going for the "triple play." Which is what we called it when he moved from my ass, to my pussy, to Olivia's mouth. I couldn't see it, given the position I was in, but I knew Olivia had tilted her head back to give Bill easy access to her mouth and throat. He was surely throat fucking her now. Though I couldn't see the action, I could clearly hear Olivia's slurps and gags. After a minute or so, Bill was back in my pussy.

"Keep doing that Bill, I'm going to cum soon." He began thrusting harder and faster, knowing that would take me over the edge. Meanwhile, Olivia had returned to tonguing my pussy. A girl can only take so much, and I gave in to a pretty overwhelming orgasm. I was actually shaking for a few seconds as the primary wave, and then several aftershocks washed over me. I went limp and nearly collapsed on Olivia, but I didn't take long to recover and now knew I needed to focus on Bill and Olivia, to do what I could to bring them to the kind of earth shaking orgasm I had just experienced.

So, Olivia and I switched places, and Bill began fucking her while I did my best to work her clit with my tongue. I think, as long as I was there to stimulate her pussy, Olivia liked being ass fucked better than anything. And she let Bill know this is what she wanted now, "fuck me in the ass Bill." He had been fucking her ass previously, so it was ready when he slammed all the way in on the first thrust. Bill had probably only rammed her ass a dozen or so times before they both started to cum. They were both moaning and twitching while I was doing my best to hold on and keep my tongue in contact with Olivia's clit.

When Bill pulled his cock out of Olivia's ass, I had a close up view of his cum slick dick. Olivia was using her internal muscles to squeeze the cum out of her ass. And it was a lot, Bill produced more semen than any man I have ever seen, including those in porn. His load dripped out of Olivia's stretched asshole, down over her cunt and finally onto my waiting tongue and face. Olivia knew I loved the taste and feel of cum, that I was a total cum slut, and she did her best to deliver all of Bill's load to me. It was quite a mouthful, and plenty left over on my face.

Olivia turned around and began licking the cum off my face. "You have to let me have some." Then we both took a big swallow, which was the end of that load.

We laid back on the floor, sweaty and rung out. I could feel one patch of cum that Olivia missed starting to dry out on my cheek. It took a few minutes to recover, at which point Bill said, "damn Marie, that was a really good story."

Olivia agreed, "you should write a book. But what happened next?"

"Well, they fucked some more, Richard shot his load in Lucinda's mouth, she liked it and that was it."

"No, no, that's not what I mean. What happened to Lucinda and Richard? And Concetta and Beth? You can't leave us hanging."

"Lucinda and Richard Ingram are my ancestors. They got married and had four children, living most of the time on the estate in Hampshire. Which, by the way, is still in the family as are the other three houses they owned, the two in London and the seaside house in Wales.

Concetta and Lucinda had very different views of their pasts. Concetta was always a bit ashamed by her status as a bastard child, and even more so by the way she earned a living for some 15 years. She wouldn't speak of those things, and wouldn't hear others speak of them in her presence. Lucinda's feelings on those matters were just the opposite. She was proud of her heritage, coming from Italian royalty. And of her mother's brave actions to ward off starvation and homelessness. Also, of her doing the same when Concetta was no longer able to.

However, out of respect for Concetta, Lucinda kept that part of their lives secret. Her children would often ask her about being a Princess when they heard their father refer to her by that name, which he often did. She always made a vague reply about Italian roots many generations ago and nobody really knows.

Concetta was a doting grandmother, living with the family on the Hampshire estate. Of course, the "family business" was way in the past, there was no need to earn income now. And Beth was a frequent visitor and godmother to two of the children.

Concetta died in 1837, she was in her early 60s at that time and had led a full and, mostly, happy life.

Now that Concetta was gone, Lucinda no longer felt the need for the secrecy that Concetta in her shame demanded. She did something she had long wanted to do.

About a month after Concetta's death, Lucinda called the children together. Richard and Beth were also present as she told them the true story of her life. The children were adults, or nearly so, at this time and Lucinda was very forthright in telling her life's story. As I indicated previously, we don't know, because Lucinda didn't reveal, the details of her sex life. Really, what mother would? But she was very clear that sex, in general, was involved in key moments of her history.

She told them of her Italian ancestry, how both she and her mother were bastard children. How they came to London after the disaster in Italy that took the Earl's life. She described the house they inherited and how difficult it was for them with no means of support. She was especially careful to describe the bitter winter of 1802 and the very difficult circumstances that essentially forced her mother to take men to her bed for money. Lucinda made a strong point of telling the children her feelings on the matter, how she saw her mother as brave and selfless in making this choice. A heroine, basically.

Then she picked up her own story, the way it came to be that she took on the family business after her mother was incapable of doing so. How she first met their father who refused her as her second client. And how she and Beth arranged the next meeting with Richard, a night that ended with their first love making. And of course, there were many other stories that took place after that time, all of which the children knew

As it turns out, the children came to see this history in the same light as Lucinda saw it, something to be proud of. They handed the stories about the "Italian Princesses" down to their children, who handed them down to their children and so forth over the generations. And now I have told them to you.

Right now, there are about 500 of us who trace our ancestry to Richard and Lucinda. We have had several reunions, often at the estate in Hampshire. I am pretty well acquainted with most of these "cousins". Some of them are pretty kinky, especially the twins who now own the Hampshire estate.

Olivia's eyes lit up, "when can we visit?"

(Authors note: Please leave a comment, good, bad indifferent. All help me refine future stories. I have more adventures planned for Marie, Olivia and Bill. Do you want to hear about them?)