Marie's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucinda threw her arms around Beth, "Oh thank you, thank you Aunt Beth, of course I would like that."

Beth smiled, Lucinda had been a child when she last called her Aunt Beth. Beth rather liked it.

Three days later Beth called to tell Lucinda and Concetta that they had been invited to the ball, as had Sir Richard, and that Richard had accepted. The three of them would be leaving in four days by Beth's carriage, and they would be spending the night.

For Lucinda, those four days passed ever so slowly. She was nearly frantic, what to wear, what dress, what shoes, how to arrange her hair. She went through many combinations, assessing the effect of each in her full length mirror. But the main thing on her mind was her most recent sexual encounter, the one with Henry a few months ago. She felt that she had failed that test in some fundamental way. She remembered trying to suck his cock, and his attempt to penetrate her ass. Are those things men liked? She knew she was good at standard fucking. But these other things? She needed instruction.

As luck would have it, a teacher may be at hand. Several months ago they had hired a new house maid. A lively young woman from Lyon, France. Gabrielle had let drop a few hints in conversation that made Lucinda believe she was quite experienced regarding sexual matters.

And so it was that Gabrielle was asked to visit Lucinda's room for a short, private chat. When Gabrielle arrived Lucinda, determined to be very forthright, started with, "I know you are aware of what we do here, how I entertain gentleman callers; but I am really quite new to this, inexperienced. I sense that you may be quite experienced in sexual matters and I am hoping you can give me some.....guidance."

Gabrielle giggled somewhat nervously, "oh thank God, I thought I was in some sort of trouble. Yes, I have had many experiences with men and boys, most of them quite enjoyable. Also in Lyon, when I was first beginning to enjoy these pleasures many of my girlfriends were in the same situation. We talked often among ourselves, sharing our experiences. So, I also have that to draw on. Is there something in particular you want to talk about?"

"Yes, a couple of things. A few weeks ago, when I entertained my first client he asked me to suck his cock, which I had never done before. I was willing and tried to do as he asked, but I fear it was a miserable failure. Also, later he tried to insert his cock into my ass. I was not prepared for that and turned him down. He did fuck me in the normal way and seemed quite pleased with the experience overall, but I want to prepare myself for future encounters. Do all men like these things?"

"Well as to the cock sucking, I would say yes. Very much so, I have never encountered a man who does not like that. As to the other, it is not as unanimous; some men ask for this but many do not. As far as the women's point of view, it seems to be a pleasurable experience for some, but not for others. Myself, I have done this many times. I find it not unpleasurable, once I am stretched out, the first minute or two can be uncomfortable. But if the man is understanding and gentle, it can be a good experience. I have even reached orgasm this way, though I need to stimulate my clitoris at the same time he is fucking my ass to have that happen. All in all I prefer having my pussy fucked, but I will do this if the man asks for it. Wait a moment while I fetch something from my room."

Gabrielle returned a few minutes later with a polished, wooden box. She opened it to reveal the contents: two carved wooden cocks.

Gabrielle withdrew the two implements, "I use these to pleasure myself when no better alternative is at hand. We will use them now to help you with your sexual technique." With that she offered one to Lucinda, "now, use this to show me how you suck cock."

Lucinda took the wooden dick and inserted it into her mouth, duplicating what she had done with Henry a few weeks ago.

"Gabrielle suppressed a giggle, no, no Princess, that won't do at all. No wonder the poor man didn't respond well. I don't know why you English call this sucking cock, there is very little sucking involved. You must think more of it like using your mouth as though it were your pussy, letting your mouth be fucked. But your mouth even has an advantage, the tongue. The tongue is very important in a blow job, and that is the right name for this, though there is very little blowing involved. We need a better name, but that is beside the point. Anyway, you must learn to primarily use your tongue and lips, to pleasure a man with your mouth. And pay particular attention to the first two inches of the underside of the cock, that is particularly sensitive."

With that Gabrielle took the wooden cock she was holding and began to demonstrate. After a few minutes, she asked Lucinda to try to duplicate some of the things she had just shown her.

"Well that is much better. I think your future clients will thank me for this lesson. You should keep this box of cocks to practice on. And when you have an actual man to practice on, pay particular attention to how he reacts to what you do, that can be more instructive than anything else. Also, you need to consider how you you will handle his climax."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well, you know that when a man cums semen will issue from his cock. Do you want this in your mouth? Do you want to swallow it?"

"I don't know, what does it taste like? Unpleasant?"

"It varies from one man to another, and even with the same man over time. I don't know why. But it is not terrible, and many people of both sexes have eaten it over many years. I have never heard of anyone having a negative effect from that. Of course, you can spit it out, many girls do that. Or you can ask him not to cum in your mouth at all, though I always thought that cruel. Just when it's getting to the best part for him, he must withdraw from your mouth? I usually swallow it myself, it seems the best way to get rid of it."

Lucinda was pondering this as she took the box from Gabrielle, she smiled, never having thought to have a "box of cocks." "But how about the other, being fucked in the ass."

"There is not much to really tell about that, other than what I have already said. Go slowly for the first few minutes, you must impress this upon the man, it will be painful for you if he tries to start slamming you from the beginning. Oh, one other thing, you must use lubrication of some sort, lots of it. Your ass does not produce the natural lubricant that your mouth or pussy do. There are oils you can use, or if nothing else is at hand, saliva works very well, just use a lot of it. Use the wooden cock to practice this as well."

"Gabrielle, I cannot thank you enough for this. I don't know how long it would have taken me to discover all of this on my own, or how many disappointed men there would have been in the meantime.

"Princess, looking at you I really doubt any man would be disappointed to have you."

And so Lucinda set out to improve her sexual abilities, but it was not with some unknown future client in mind. She was thinking of one particular man as she practiced.

When at last the day of the ball arrived, Lady Beth was waiting in her carriage for Concetta and Lucinda who were then standing just inside the entryway of their house arguing.

"Oh mother, why will you not come with us?"

"I fear there will be many men in attendance who have been my clients over the years, I don't want you associated with that. You are still somewhat anonymous, so to speak, just having started." Concetta had always been much more concerned about the "family business" and their reputations than Lucinda.

"As you wish mother, but I think you are making much ado about nothing."

Lucinda left to take the short walk to Beth's carriage, followed by Edward with several of her bags. She explained Concetta's absence, which Beth secretly thought may be for the best on this particular night.

They arrived early, as planned, at the Burtons' expansive country house. This gave them time to find their rooms and for Lucinda to choose which of the several outfits she would wear that evening. With Lady Beth's help she chose a dark burgundy gown, velvet, and low cut as usual, but not overly so. It wouldn't do to bring a scandalous look to the ball. She curled her long black hair and the ringlets nicely framed her pretty face, falling well below her shoulders.

They arrived downstairs in the ballroom just as the orchestra was striking up the first number of the night, a waltz. Lucinda was immediately asked to dance by a young lord. After looking about and not finding Richard, she agreed to the dance. And then several more.

Richard entered the ballroom about a half hour later and immediately saw Lady Beth sitting on the other side of the room. It wasn't much later that he noticed Lucinda dancing across the floor with the latest gentleman who had prevailed upon her for a dance. "My God, she is beautiful," he thought. He was enthralled watching her. "I wonder if she moves through life with this grace and beauty."

Lucinda had been watching for Richard, and noticed him as soon as he entered the room, though she pretended not to. The dance number ended and she saw that he was making his way towards her.

"I have been watching you dance and trying to think if I have ever seen anything so lovely as you on the dance floor. I hope you will allow me a dance?"

As the orchestra was just beginning its next number, she answered by extending her hand to him. He took it and together they began twirling across the floor. It seemed that Sir Richard was also an accomplished dancer. They kept at this for the better part of an hour at which point they were both in need of a rest and some refreshment. Richard steered Lucinda towards an alcove which afforded some level of privacy and contained a small table and several chairs. After she sat he left and returned a few minutes later with two flutes of champagne.

"As much as I enjoy dancing with you, I even more want to talk to you, get to know you better."

"I am surprised to hear that, Sir Richard, after our last encounter I feared you would want nothing more to do with me."

"Well, my dear Princess, if that is how you interpret the events of that night, I am afraid you are very much mistaken."

Lucinda was thrilled to hear this. "Lady Beth was right, she was right, he does see me as more than a plaything for one night," she thought.

"Well then, tell me more about yourself, Sir Richard, I feel we were barely getting started last we met."

So he did, telling her in some detail of his life in Australia, how it was very difficult at first but that his father, later with Richard's help, rebuilt their shipping business. How, their newly acquired wealth allowed them to return to London and use the legal system to at least partly right the wrongs that had been done upon them and their good name. And now that he had successfully re-acquired the Hampshire estate that was the scene of his earliest childhood memories, he would be devoting a lot of time to restoring it to its former glory. He had many plans for that, planting orchards, establishing herds of cattle and flocks of sheep. In short, becoming a country gentleman, albeit one who just happened to own one of the world's largest shipping firms.

When it was Lucinda's turn to tell more of herself, she held nothing back. She told him of her early life in Italy, how her mother was the bastard child of the Queen of Naples and an English Earl. And how she, herself, was the bastard child of Concetta and an Italian lover, whom she knew not at all. She told of their move to England after her grandfather had been killed in an uprising, that he had bequeathed Concetta a fine house in London but no means of support. Lucinda described the role Lady Beth played when she befriended their small family and how they became known as the "Italian Princesses'', though that was a large exageration. She spoke honestly of the very difficult decision Concetta faced to ward off privation for herself and her young daughter. And lastly, the events that led to Lucinda recently taking up that mantle.

"You would have been my second client had you not refused me."

They were both surprised when they realized that several hours had passed while they were deep in conversation.

"There is so much to learn about you, Princess. I just had a thought. I am going to my newly acquired estate in Hampshire next week, and then on to Wales where I hope to re-acquire another property we once owned, a fine house by the sea. Would you accompany me? We can bring your mother or Lady Beth as a chaperone, or both? Right now, my chief aim is to get to know you better. This would give us an opportunity to do that"

"I would love that Richard, but I don't think we will need a chaperone. Would you like to get to know me better tonight? I have been given a room here for the night, it is not 100 paces from where we now sit."

"Whatever can you mean, Princess."

Lucinda was flustered, was he turning her down again? She began to respond, "Well, I, that is...." And then she remembered the words he had spoken to her the last time they met: "you will have to ask me to fuck you."

She was smiling as she reached over to poke her index finger into his chest. "Oh, you wicked man, are you really going to make me say it?"

"Say what, Princess? I am confused."

"Ok then, I want you to fuck me, I want to fuck you, I want us to fuck, now, tonight. Is that plain enough?"

He laughed and rose, taking her hand he helped her rise and then let her lead the way to her bedroom.

She opened the door to the room she had been given for the night. When they entered, it was obvious that Lady Beth had been busy. The room was softly lit with the glow of many candles, the bed was turned down and there was fresh cut lavender in a vase.

Lucinda began to undress, but Richard stopped her by putting his arms around her and tilting her head up for a kiss.

"Please let me do the unwrapping," he said.

And he proceeded to do just that, unbuttoning the back of Lucinda's dress. When the dress fell to the floor he began to remove the several layers of undergarments until Lucinda stood naked before him. She was not shy at all, standing before him as he took in her elegant beauty, from her lovely face down over her large, perfectly shaped breasts and lower yet to the dark triangle between her long, shapely legs.

"You are a great beauty, Princess."

"As I told you, I am not a real princess, and as to the beauty, well...eye of the beholder, but thank you for the compliment."

"As long as I know you I will think of you as Princess, and you can trust this beholder when I say you are beautiful."

"And I won't try to stop you from calling me Princess, as long as you know the truth of it. But let us move on to more pleasurable matters. There are some things I want to tell you before we start. To begin, I want to have children someday, but not now, so you must not cum inside me. I have never tasted a man's semen and I would like you to be my first, so keep that in mind. Also, I would very much have liked you to be my first lover, but that ship has sailed. I am no virgin, but one part of me is. I have never been fucked in the ass, and again I would like you to be the first. I only ask that when the time comes for that, be slow and gentle. I don't know if I am going to like it. Have I been too forward?"

"Not at all Princess, I appreciate a frank approach to things, but what you have asked for, we don't have to do that, I will be more than satisfied without it."

"No, no, I want to. I want to give you something no man has had from me."

Apparently, Richard had enough of talking. He quickly removed his clothes and crossed the short space separating them to take her in his arms. Lucinda found him all manly, hard muscle under the smooth, warm skin. His desire was evident from his large, hardening cock which she felt against her belly. For his part, Richard marveled at the warm softness of her skin as they began gentle movements, rubbing against one another, skin to skin.

Lucinda was a little nervous as she fell to her knees before him, not at all confident in her newly developed cock sucking skills. After all, there was a big difference between a nerveless, wooden cock and the very real one in front of her face just now.

She started using only her tongue, licking around the head of his cock and then, after taking the head into her mouth, she continued swirling the tongue, paying particular attention to the underside of his cock. Lucinda was gratified at Richard's reaction, it was obvious to her that he was enjoying what she was doing. She proceeded to the other techniques that she had been working on. Slowly moving up and down on his cock, taking perhaps 5 or 6 inches into her mouth before slowly moving her head away until only the tip remained in her mouth. She continued this for some minutes, always remembering to keep her tongue moving. She thought, "this doesn't taste so bad," after the first drops of pre-cum leaked from the tip of his cock. Just at that time, Richard reached down to lift her from her knees.

I am stepping outside the story now, into real time. Bill and Olivia, remember them? They were beginning to act out the story. They had undressed, removing their costumes, and Olivia was now kneeling in front of Bill sucking his cock. I, of course, was watching this rather intently as I continued telling the story. I was also becoming aroused, very aroused. My panties already had a wet spot, and I didn't know how long I could hold out before I had to insert myself into the fun Olivia and Bill were having. Now, back to the story.

"Better stop that, Princess, or I might not be able to last much longer."

Neither of them wanted that, so Lucinda lay back on the bed and slowly spread her legs to give him a view of her very wet, very pink pussy. To her surprise, rather than entering her, Richard knelt between her legs and started using his mouth and tongue on her. This was a new experience for Lucinda, apparently tonight was going to be filled with new experiences, and this one was very nice. Richard slowly used his tongue to lap her slit bottom to top. After a short while, he changed things up and began focusing on her clit, using his tongue to circle it. First softly with a relaxed tongue, then he continued the same motion with a firmer tongue. When Richard gently sucked her clit between his wet lips and continued to tease it with his tongue, it was Lucinda's turn to reach down to stop him.

"As you said, if you continue that I will not last much longer and I want you to fuck me. Right now."

Richard lay on his back and asked Lucinda to mount him, which she did. Using one hand to guide his cock, she slowly lowered herself, experiencing the exquisite sensations as he gradually slipped inside her, until at last she was completely full. She continued to, oh so slowly, raise her hips until her cunt nearly lost its grasp of his cock, only to repeat the slow motion movement in the opposite direction until she was once again full. Gradually, she increased the pace and began to rotate her hips a bit as she moved up and down. All the while, she was watching Richard's face, trying to gauge his reaction to what she was doing. Clearly, she thought he was liking this.

Richard was also watching her as they moved together. He thought, "this is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen," as he gazed at her lovely face framed by her jet black curls. The way her full breasts swayed in front of his face as Lucinda moved on him was too much for him and he reached up to take one in each hand, guiding one to his lips he gently sucked the nipple and continued this for some time as they fucked.