Marie's Total Satisfaction

Story Info
Loving Wife has two wonderful lovers.
2k words
3.52
14k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi! I'm Marie. My husband is Brian. I'm attending the local University on a nursing scholarship. In my last story I told all of my readers about the very passionate affair that I had with John because Brian is not a good lover. We do love each other but he sees sex as only one sided. This has not changed in over two years now.

My affair with John was so wonderful with fulfillment every time. Unfortunately, he moved to a larger University for his sports scholarship four months ago. I am not looking for just anyone as a replacement lover. It must be someone who is a giver of satisfaction without wanting ownership.

I was sitting in the school cafeteria one noon when an older gentleman stopped at my table. He said, "Hi. I'm Jonathan Greene. I am an Assistant Professor here. I've seen you around and have heard that you are one of the best students in your class. You do seem to always be studying and also maybe a little bit lonely. I just want you to know if you need any help or friendship I am here. Also, I will be looking for a student helper in a few weeks and think that you might be a good candidate."

I answered, "I'm Marie. I have seen you but had no idea who you are. I appreciate your compliments and I would be interested in working with you."

Jonathan said, "Would you like to take a little stroll so we could talk some? I would like to get to know you better."

We walk down to the lake as he asks me if I am married, my age, and likes and dislikes of the college. I start feeling quite comfortable him and ask him about his life, his age, was he married.

He answers, "I am 48, married to Gail, and being at the college is my whole life. It would be nice to have a little excitement, but I seem to be an old married man already."

We continue walking and he points to a wooded area close to the lake and says, "I frequently sit on a hidden bench there when I have free time. It's a good place to just think."

As we come back to the cafeteria I say, "Professor Greene, I would like to try the student assistant position if it is available."

He answers, "Please, call me Jonathan. I will consider the position filled then. See you maybe tomorrow?"

I answer him, "The hidden bench by the lake at noon?"

Jonathan gives me a wonderful smile and nod.

The next day I find the bench he had mentioned and was sitting there when he walks up. We smile at each other, and I move to give him room. We chat about the beautiful weather and my classes. We spoke so easy it was like old friends.

Jonathan says, "There is a good concert at the hall on Friday night, but my wife is going on a girls' shopping trip to Chicago."

I answer, "My husband is going on a fishing trip for the whole weekend. Am I too young for you to ask me on a date? I know that this is very forward of me, but I have nothing to do either."

Jonathan looks at me and slowly smiles saying, "Now that sounds like the most wonderful way to spend Friday night. That is a date night then?"

I smile back saying, "It sounds like a very pleasant evening is waiting for us."

On Friday Jonathan texts me saying, "Meet me by your vehicle at 5?"

I answer, "5 o'clock sharp! I'm really excited!"

I text Brian to make sure that he was on his weekend fishing trip. I told him that I loved him and would see him Sunday evening.

Jonathan shows up at 5 and I climb in his car. He says, "I know a nice little Italian restaurant that we can have dinner at. Would that be okay?"

I answer, "Sounds wonderful. I haven't eaten out in weeks."

We are placed toward the back at a table for two. It was a very romantic setting. Jonathan orders wine and asks them to leave the bottle. We slowly enjoyed our dinner and then sipped the rest of our wine. Not being used to much alcohol, I had a light buzz on.

We pulled up to the concert hall to find that a huge crowd had the same idea that we had. Johathan said, "I had no idea that this would be so crowded. We won't be able to get a good seat or hear anything. Any suggestions?"

I answer, "Maybe just ride around. Maybe show me where you live."

Jonathan began driving and pulled up to a smaller size home. He says, "This is what an assistant professor can afford. Come on in and see what you think. It's a two bedroom and I use one for my office."

I see a very neat home which is larger than my apartment. His office is filled with his computer and other electronics. Everything is decorated nicely but inexpensively. As we walk into his bedroom there is a large king size bed with a nice throw blanket over it.

I say, "I love the bed size. It looks really comfy." I will blame the wine as I lay down on it and smiled suggestively.

Jonathan smiled back and lay down on the other side. As we roll toward each other we find ourselves in each other's arms, softly kissing.

Jonathan softly says, "Are you sure this is what you want?" I nod my head and lean forward for another kiss.

As our kisses become longer and deeper our hands begin to explore. I feel his hands gently on my breasts and then down to slip up under my blouse. He masterfully unclasps my bra to free my breasts. His hands move gently, cupping them as he rolls my nipples between his thumb and fingers. I slowly unbutton his shirt to feel his chest and nipples. The hair on it feels so good against my breasts. We move our hands down where I unbuckle his belt as he unclasps my jeans. We slowly push our pants down and help each other slip out of our clothes.

I slip my hand around Jonathan's cock, finding that he is quite aroused. I am pleased that it is at least as large as my last lover's was. I slide down the bed to lick the precum off his cock head. I slowly engulf him with my mouth working my magic with my tongue. As I take him deeper his girth has expanded nicely.

Jonathan brings me up to kiss me deeply before he slides down to my pussy. He parts the lips gently with his soft tongue and moves up to my clit where he sucks gently, while circling it with his tongue. I began to realize the benefit of having an older, more experienced lover. It was not long until I felt the orgasm building and I rolled with it as I squealed with delight.

Johnathan moved up to place that large, beautiful cock between my pussy lips. I moved my feet to his tight ass and pulled him deeply into me. As I felt his balls on my ass I felt completely full and slowly we began to move. We built up our speed to slow down again, and then back up and down, making our fucking last longer. After several minutes I could feel his cock start swelling and my climax began. We had several hard thrusts and Jonathan sank his cock as deeply as possible. He and I screamed with our intense climax's. We then lay in each other arms sweetly kissing and petting.

I said, "That was the absolute best that I have ever had."

Jonathan said, "Me too."

As we got dressed and he drove me back I asked, "How about again tomorrow?" Jonathan smiled at me and nodded.

Jonathan texted me the next morning that he would pick me up at the school parking lot at noon. I texted back that I would be there on time.

We met up and drove to a little cafe for lunch and wine. I really enjoyed being treated so special. We sat and talked for almost two hours before driving to his house.

We walked in and immediately began kissing passionately. In a couple of minutes our clothes were strewn on the floor, and we quickly moved to his bedroom. We lay down and I moved on top. After a most wonderful kiss, I slid down Jonathan's body and my lips found his cock. I started licking his shaft up and down and sucking on his balls. I took little nips on his balls which really drove him crazy. I then licked back from his balls almost to his ass and back up to

take him deeply into my mouth. I begin to work my magic on his cock with my tongue and lips. Soon his cock was really engorged with the veins standing out. I kept going deeper until he entered my throat and slid to his full depth. Jonathan was moaning and moving his hips trying to get deeper yet. I felt his cock getting harder and his balls tighten up. I moved my thumb back until it pressed on his anus. Johathan hollered and loosed a huge load of his hot cum deep in my throat. It begin running out my mouth to coat his cock and balls.

He kept moving while I swallowed his last few drops. I moved up and kissed him deeply so that he could also taste his cum. We lay side by side petting each other while he recovered his breath.

Jonathan then slid down and began to lick the sweet wetness of my pussy. He slowly let his soft tongue explore the folds of my pussy and all around it. He moved up to begin softly sucking on my clit while tickling it with his tongue. I felt my orgasm slowly starting and then rising higher. Jonathon moved to lick my whole pussy and then slid lower to quickly lick my anus and circle it a few times. This had never happened to me, and then he moved up to suck my clit with his lips as I rose to the largest, most explosive, climax I had ever had. I squealed and grabbed his head to hold it tightly against my pussy until my climax subsided.

Jonathan moved up and his hard cock easily slid completely into my soaking pussy. He slowly fucked me for a long time as I stroked his back. As he began to move faster, I wrapped my legs around his ass to draw him in tight, as he came again deeply in my soaked pussy.

We then quietly and lovingly held each other catching our breath and cooling down.

Jonathan asked, "How are we going to get any work done while we are in my office?"

I answer, "I will make you behave until it is done. I'm not sure about every day though,"

He laughingly answers, "It is only three days a week."

We clean up, taking a shower together, and he drives me back to my car. I drive home smiling the whole way. I am totally satisfied with all the beautiful sex in the last two days.

On Sunday my husband Brian come home with his tall fishing tales. After supper, Brian showers and sits down beside me on the sofa.

Brian puts his arm around me and says, "All the guys were bragging about their sex lives. They especially were talking about how wild their wives are when they were giving them oral sex. Would you like to try it?"

I said softly, "Yes, I would. How about we find info on the computer and then we could try it. I can tell you what gets me really excited as we are trying it."

I think to myself, "This is a dream! I have a great older lover who satisfies me totally. And now, I get to teach my husband, who I love deeply, how to completely satisfy me!

I am now a totally sexually satisfied wife!