All Comments on 'Marie's Total Satisfaction'

by Sequence123

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Every married woman's dream. Mine as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Brian wake up

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well-written story. I don't agree with some of Marie's decisions, mainly taking lovers behind her husband's back. She regularly violates her marriage vows while accepting Brian's financial and other support. She lies to him and cheats on him but claims to love him deeply. Hard to believe. Possible, I suppose. Then, pretty much on his own, Brian comes around and wants to learn, explore, and please his wife. It would have happened without her cheating. Two virgin lovers are inevitably inexperienced and have to learn and grow together. Brian sort of stopped doing that, but eventually came around. In the meantime she had to compromise her integrity to have better sex until he did. And she plans to keep going with her lover. I am more than fine if a wife takes a lover or lovers if she is honest with her husband and he agrees to it. If the wife has to lie and go behind his back, that is a different thing. If she wants Brian to be honest with her, she needs to be honest with him, despite his initial pigheadedness. We are all human and we all grow and hopefully get better over time. Hopefully they will both grow and eventually Brian will come to accept her taking lovers and will even find her open sexuality appealing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSequence123@Sequence123
Mid age white male. Love watching or filming my wife have sex with other men.