Marina and Nathan

Story Info
The tale of Marina and Nathan before Allie moved to Captivia.
1.4k words
3.75
1.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my story "Captivia," Marina mentions how she and Nathan *almost* had sex. This is that story. Although there isn't technically sex involved, I'm not going to label it as "non-erotic" seeing as the two characters get very intimate with one another.

Side note: it has been pointed out to me by multiple people that Captivia's real-life counterpart is actually called Captiva. I added one too many i's. Whoops! Anyways, I hope you enjoy the prequel to "Captivia!"

All characters participating in sexual activities are over the age of 18.

--------------------------------------------

Back before Allie Carpenter moved to Captivia, I was close to only one person, and that was Nathan Rosenberg. We'd been friends since he moved here at ten years old.

Back then he was kind of a crybaby and nobody really wanted to be his friend because of it. But I decided to take him under my wing and it was the best decision of my life.

He was there for me even in my darkest of times. Back in middle school, I was the opposite of what I am now: outgoing, unashamed. I was super shy and if my complexion wasn't so dark I constantly would've been blushing.

But Nathan helped me through everything: he told me not to worry what anyone else thinks and never be afraid to speak my mind. I still follow his advice to this day, though I suppose he's probably forgotten by now. But I'll never forget.

I actually had a crush on Nathan from the eighth grade to the end of senior year. Not a soul knows this fact; I keep it hidden from everyone. I'd actually have dreams about us making out and for years I'd had fantasies of him seducing me in bed.

I never expected it to actually happen, though. But happen it did.

A few months before Allie moved in, Nathan and I were partying at Captivia's annual sea turtle celebration. It was just like any other year, really. My dad gave his whole "save the sea turtles" speech and Nathan was the lifeguard. But things were different come sunset.

"I brought you a beer," I had told him. I was holding a can myself. I tossed it up into his lap.

"Thanks, Marinara," he said. I glared at him but he didn't seem to notice. He downed the beer in a matter of seconds. "I'm so booooored..."

"Me too," I sighed. "I wish we had more friends."

"I don't," he said. "I'm fine with just you."

I said nothing. Nathan wasn't an introvert, really, but he definitely wasn't an extrovert. I didn't want to make him uncomfortable or anything but I did sometimes wish I had another person to confide in.

"Hey, can you get me another beer?" He finally asked. I smirked at him.

"I thought you didn't normally drink on the job? Here you are drinking not one but two beers?"

"Gimme a break. I had to bust two kids for smoking weed behind the bathrooms. I mean, do I look like the fucking cops? I just wish there were more people in charge here."

"Officer Daniels is a bit preoccupied," I said, gesturing towards a local cop who was chugging a beer to the delight of a circle of onlookers.

"I'm about ready to do the same."

"Alright, I get the hint. I'll grab another beer for ya." I grabbed his can and chucked it in a recycling bin alongside my own. I grabbed two more beers and handed him one. We both took long sips and sighed simultaneously.

As the day came to a close, we drank several more cans, more than I'm normally used to. I found myself in a rather giggly mood by the time everyone had gone home.

"Wanna go back to my place?" I suddenly asked.

"Sure," Nathan giggled. He hopped down from the chair and fell on his ass. We both found it hysterical and couldn't stop laughing.

I helped him up and we staggered down the street, the way just barely lit by the crescent moon overhead. We reached my house and had quite a bit of trouble maneuvering ourselves up the stairs to my porch.

It took several tries for me to jam my key into the lock and I ended up turning it the wrong way at first.

"Marinara, you're drunk," Nathan laughed. "Really, really drunk."

"So are youuuu~" I sang. I boldly grabbed his hand and dragged him to my room. As soon as I flipped on the light, I smashed my lips to his.

He didn't resist. In fact, he melted into the kiss. He walked us to my bed and we fell on top of it. I let out a little shriek followed by laughter, which Nathan copied. We lay there for a second, not knowing what to do or say.

"Hey Nathan?" I suddenly said. "Let's fuck."

Throughout the years, I've been told that I was a very blunt person, and had no filter. I speak without thinking and I say things matter-of-factly. And I must say, I agree with everything people say about me.

I mean, what was I supposed to say? 'Let's make love?' Yeah, that sounded like something out of an erotica novel that my 49-year-old aunt would read.

'Let's have sex?' No, that just sounded like I wanted to have kids with him. Nope, I think 'fuck' was the most appropriate word for the situation. Not to mention that my already blunt language gets even less flowery when I'm drunk.

"Okay," he laughed. "Let's 'fuck'." He used air quotes to mock me.

"Shut up," I said, lightly punching his shoulder. We laughed for some time, definitely longer than we would if we were sober. Soon, though, the mood changed. Nathan reached out with shaky hands and grasped the hem of my shirt.

"May I?" He breathed. I just nodded and closed my eyes as he slid the fabric over my head and tossed it onto the floor. I returned the gesture.

It took a bit of struggling, but we eventually helped each other wriggle out of our shorts. Once we were in our underwear, we lay side by side and stared at each other.

Neither of us dared to say anything to break whatever spell had ahold of us. Silently, Nathan reached behind me. He hovered his hands above the clasp of my bra, his eyes begging for permission to take it off. I nodded at him, a shiver of excitement passing through my body.

The removal of my bra was slow, like he was savoring the moment. As he slowly slid the straps off and set the bra aside, I felt my breasts get covered in goosebumps.

Not just from the coldness of my room, but the fact that there I was, about to have sex with my best friend who I used to be in love with.

Without thinking, I reached out to touch his chest. I ran my finger between his pecs and trace his abs. I ran my finger down to the wispy blond hairs that started just below his abs and reached down into his underwear.

"Fuck it," he suddenly said. He sat up and climbed over top of me. If it weren't for our underwear, his dick would have been rubbing against my pussy. Through the fabric, I felt his rock hard cock twitch against me. He no doubt felt just how wet my panties were.

He started to thrust against me, letting our sexes grind together. As I moaned into the open air, his hands migrated to my breasts. My voice raised an octave as his fingers lightly circled my nipples.

"Nathan!" I cried. He just responds with a groan and latched his lips onto my neck.

"I need you," I panted. "I wanna see your cock." I felt my hand reaching down, getting ready to pull his cock out from the confines of his boxers.

Just as my fingers were about to make contact, however, I heard the front door being opened and shut. My dad was home.

"Fuck," I whispered. Wordlessly, we scrambled for our clothes. As soon as he was dressed, he slid my window open as quietly as possible and dropped to the sand below.

"Goodnight, Marinara," he said before walking towards the direction of his house. I gave him the finger as he drunkenly staggered away.

For several months after, I would find myself wishing that Nathan and I had continued. Little did I know, just under a year after, we'd both have the time of our lives, all thanks to a certain girl moving here.