Marine Biology: The study of BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're paying for it," she huffed and put her head in her hands. "If this will help the team..."

...

Once they landed on the island, they got a chauffeur to an opulent resort hotel. The pool gleamed in the bright afternoon sun. The sparkling clean pool deck seemed like such a big contrast to the dingy dinghy she spent the last two years on. She clutched onto Dominic's thick arms as they made their way through the crowd of beautiful women and affluent looking men. They waded into the pool and approached their first target, a pair of middle-aged American men. She blushed and shyly hid behind Dominic's large frame.

"Hey Dominic," the younger one said, he looked around Dominic and looked her over. "Who's your new, uh, friend?"

"Eyes up here Derek. You should be staring her brain. She's one of the researchers at the conservation institute in the area."

"Oh...oh really?" Derek smirked. "Impressive."

"Go on, tell them," Dominic prodded her.

She looked at him aghast. He didn't tell her she had to talk to these people! She turned to the pair who silently perused her body as she stuttered through a spiel she made up on the spot.

"...we do a lot of work with the sea turtle spawning sites and reef conservation with marine protected zones..."

"Sounds like a good thing to put some money towards, right?" Dominic finished off her pitch.

"That does sound...interesting. Maybe something we can contribute to?" the other man said.

"I don't want maybes Tim," Dominic pushed. "Just look at her, look at how excited she is about this work."

"Yes, pleeease!" Rachel forced a smile and bounced a little. Both men invertedly raised their eyebrows at the sight.

Derek coughed. "Yeah, sure. Give me a call later."

"Yay, thank you!" A real smile shined from her mouth. She couldn't believe it worked!

Dominic and Rachel made their rounds. Each time she became more emboldened by their success and learned how to strut her stuff. How to subtly push her tits together, how to bounce them just enough without being too obvious and desperate, how to play it more discrete when they had a woman with them, how to gently push or touch them, and to laugh at their jokes no matter how terrible they were.

She giggled as they left. "Those men are so easy! One look and they were totally smitten."

"I told you so," he laughed. "I never had such success even with Tracy. You're a natural."

She beamed at the compliment.

"Let's go get ready for the gala. I've got your outfit prepared in your room."

Back in her room, she obediently pulled on the tight red dress he provided her. It required several tugs to pull it down over her ass but it looked amazing on her. Being shown off to men all day in the hot sun left her incredibly horny and bothered. She smiled devilishly as she slipped off her panties.

...

Flutes of champagne flew off the table as they enjoyed themselves after a hard day of fundraising. They snickered and gabbed during the lengthy speeches throughout the night. Their time together was interrupted by Dominic being called up to talk.

She watched and listened, enamoured by his confident aura and attractive figure under the spotlight. He was a gifted orator and she was star struck by his lofty goals of philanthropy.

"That was amazing!" she yelled over the applause as he returned.

"I know," he winked.

They chatted quietly as the speeches continued.

She made a funny noise when she felt Dominic's hand roughly grab her thighs as he chatted to the couple across the table. Everybody at the table gave her a funny look and she awkwardly drank from her glass to deflect the stares. She bit her lip and her eyes darted around the table nervously as his hand slipped up her thigh, pushing her skirt up and out of the way. He didn't miss a beat and continued conversing without pause or hesitation. His fingers swirled and traced around the inside of her thigh. Her breath quickened and she felt herself become flush as his fingers circled higher and higher. She stifled a squeak as he stopped centimeters from her sopping cunt. She was sure he could feel the burning heat emanating from her pussy but he didn't move any closer. She had to resist thrusting her hips forward in front of everybody at the table. He stopped moving and slipped his hand underneath her thigh, laying it between her legs. She took his cue and sat up straight, scootching up and sliding her slick pussy lips atop his hand. He looked at her amused, realizing that she had forgone panties. He pushed a finger up, forming a pyramid like bump for her.

"Fuck me," she thought hazily as she grinded her clit atop Dominic's second knuckle. She gripped the side of the table tightly as she felt the cumulation of the past few weeks of flirting build to a rapid new peak.

She faintly heard from across the table.

"So how much did you pay to get those done Dom," pointing out her tits.

"Oh, they're 100% real," he reached over and roughly squeezed her breast. It gave her the excuse to outwardly squeal and squirm. She stared right into Dom's deep hazel eyes as she bit her lip and her eyes rolled gently. She came silently as she could, trying her best to hide her spasming lower body. Pleasure coursed through her as his finger came to life and undulated under her.

"Oh wow," the man said. The girls around the table gave her an envious look of spite.

"This sauce the mussels are in is to die for," Dom joked as he brought his middle finger to his mouth and sucked off her juices loudly. "Let's go Rach, the Galas basically over."

He pulled her up by the hand. She hastily pulled her skirt down to cover her shame, but the rivulets of her juices that ran down her long legs was apparent to all at the table.

She was tipsy and stumbled onto Dom as they walked through the maze of tables. She shivered in anticipation of what she knew was going to happen.

The door to the hotel room was barely closed before his pants were off and she was on her knees. She sucked off the glob of precum forming on his urethra. She inhaled deeply at his balls and shuddered as she kissed up its impressive length.

He pushed her off and gestured at her skirt as he sat on the bed.

"Pull it up, let me see," he ordered.

She shimmied the short skirt up and over her wide hips, revealing her shameful secret. Her engorged pussy lips were a fiery red and burned with desire.

"Spread 'em."

She shuddered as her fingers made contact with her sensitive pussy. She spread her pussy lips open like a rose and presented herself to him. Sticky strings of her grool dripped from the opening.

He chuckled.

"That pussy is crying for a good fucking," he shook his cock. "Is this what it wants?"

She gulped and nodded.

"Yes...," she stumbled forward and straddled him

"And what is that?"

"...a dick," she whispered.

"Any cock?" he slapped his cock between her legs, the top splitting the bottom of her ass cheeks.

"A big fat black cock!" she grinded against the burning rod. "Oh my god, I've been dreaming about your cock for months."

"Yeah, I know you do. I heard you every night creaming yourself."

"I want you to make me cum. Oh god, I've wanted that so bad."

He grunted and prodded her soaking opening with the tip of his cock.

"Wait...condom," she pushed against his chest as she moaned.

"What?"

"Condom!" she said shrilly. "I can't, I can't risk it."

"I never use one...," he looked at the nubile beauty before him. Her curvaceous body shivered with anticipation and he knew he just needed to get his cock through the door. "You know what? Fine, but I don't have any on me." He picked up the phone and called the front desk to bring some up. He threw her on the bed. He mounted her as he tore her top down. He drizzled a stream of oil atop her tits as he slid his cock through them. He twisted her nipples as the slick cock slid across her face. She quietly moaned as her lips mouthed the side of the pumping cock.

A knock on the door startled her out of her lusty daze. Dominic called the hotel worker in, the woman seemed unphased by the scene of a big black cock across the blonds face but Rachel turned beet red. This was soon replaced with anticipation as Dominic handed Rachel the magnum sized package. She rolled the rubber down his cock, amazed at the unfurled length of the rubber.

"I'm amazed they make them this size," she whispered.

She breathed heavily as he lined up the sheathed cock between her legs. He teased her as he swirled the bulbous head around her pussy lips. They gripped tightly on it as he pushed through. Her nails dug into the bed as his cock broke through her tight opening. She had to grit her teeth, unused to the sheer girth of his cock. As he slowly slid it back and forth, her pussy delivered a wave of juices to aid it deeper. Soon discomfort was replaced with sheer pleasure. Each shifting movement sent a thousand inputs through the nerves of her stretched opening. He pushed deeper in one motion, a third of his cock now buried into her pussy.

"I don't think -- I don't think I can take it all, Dom," she moaned.

"Yeah you can, baby. I know you can. Your body was built for cock like this."

She groaned. He had reached virgin territory and she experienced stimulation like she never felt before as he continued to burrow deeper into her quivering cunt. The head of his cock wormed its way through, excavating into unexplored regions. She squeaked as it finally bottomed out deep against her a-spot. She squealed as he began to grind his cock against the virgin nerve endings. Her finger nails stabbed into his back and her legs wrapped around his waist as she came for the first time from a cock.

"Oh my god Dom. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god," her body bucking underneath him. "I'm cumming! Oh my god I'm cumming!"

Dominic gritted his teeth. He couldn't have imagined a pussy so velvety tight when he set out to fuck her. The walls of her pussy contracted and spasmed as she came, juices dribbling out from her pussy lips wrapped tight around his cock. He struggled to resist the urge to cum as she kissed his slick chest.

He sat up and slowly began pumping again. Her milky tits spun in mesmerizing circles. Her eyes were half hooded in a lusty daze as he pounded her dripping pussy. She yelped as he picked her up and sat her down across his lap. He buried his face in her ample cleavage. Sucking on her nipples elicited even louder moans for her as she bounced on his cock. She pushed him down and used her hands on his rippled torso for support as she slammed her ass against his legs. The loud sound of smacking flesh filled the room punctuated by her load moans. He continued to play and massage her bouncing tits, pulling on the nipples bringing up another orgasm from Rachel's cunt. The pussy wall tightening up the length of his cock sent him over the edge this time. He roared as cum distended the plastic sheath. She could still feel the hot juices filling what little space was left in her cunt. The flexing cock and the warm sensation in her stomach brought her orgasm up to another level and she screamed in ecstasy as she squirted in earnest. Her juices sprayed out onto his lap as the overflowing condom dripped cum from the edges. She collapsed on top of him. Barely conscious from the excessive stimulation she felt between her legs.

She rolled off him and drifted to sleep in the nook of his arm. She woke shortly afterwards and stirred him awake by sucking on the growing cock. She giggled mischievously as he watched approvingly of her slipping on another condom. They fucked through the night until ripped condom packets hung off the edge of the bedside table.

A sunbeam peaking through the blinds woke Dominic in the morning. The sun perfectly illuminated Rachel's nude body. Her beautiful milky tits were bruised, the nipples a distended red from the abuse they had received. Crusty patches of cum remained across her tanned skin and in her hair.

She stirred as he gently squeezed her tit.

"Good morning beautiful," he smiled.

"Um," she replied groggily. "Is it morning? Ugh."

She rolled over and buried herself in the blankets revealing her plump ass covered in red handprints. Her pussy crusty from her dried juices.

She rose as she heard the shower going. She walked in on Dominic in the marble bathroom. Water streamed down his muscled body as the sun beams illuminated him. She joined him without a word, the the rivulets of cleansing water felt like bless after a long night of fucking. She laughed when she opened her eyes again, Dominic's cock had risen again and poked her in the stomach. They hugged tightly, their lips meeting again. His hot throbbing cock burned against her skin even in the warm stream of water. She stroked his cock as their tongues intertwined.

"Hmm, can't get enough?" she teased.

"Fuck no."

She straddled his cock and ran her pussy across it.

"Hmm, too bad we used up the condoms," she pouted.

He grabbed her by the throat and pinned her against the cold marble wall.

"Really?" he poked his cock through the heart shaped gap in her thighs, running it against her soaking opening.

She bit her lip and lifted a leg. He took the cue and slid his unsheathed cock into her pussy one last time. The naked cock glided in effortlessly. Their combined sex fluids created a velvety swirling of flesh within her. Her moans echoed as they fucked standing in the steamy room.

"Fuck, this is amazing," she gripped his ass and guided his strokes deep inside of her. "I can feel every inch of your cock!"

He turned her around and pushed her against the wall of the shower. Her tits pushed into the wall roughly, her nipples stimulated as they slid up and down as he pumped. He gripped her hands against the tiles. She felt his cock swelling.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum already," he groaned.

The pleasure was too great to ignore as she felt her orgasm building to a peak.

"Oh my god, don't stop," she moaned. "Fuck me! Fuck me!"

"You sure?!" he shouted as his cock was about to burst.

Dribbles of his hot juices dripped inside of her as she shouted, "Fill me up with your cum baby!"

He roared as his virile cum finally flooded her pussy. She slipped in and out of consciousness as she came, her squirting juices splattering onto her feet. Her contracting pussy sucked in his cum as she spasmed in his grip. His cock jerking wildly inside of her caused pleasure to surge through her body with each flex. Thick globs of cum dripped down her thighs, coagulating in the steamy heat.

They stood panting in silence. Dominic extracted his cock with a pop and a flood of cum splattered on the shower floor. Dominic quickly rinsed off as she leaned against the wall, her legs still shaking from the powerful orgasm. He left the shower without another word. Rachel squatted and pushed out pearly white cum from her gapping pussy. A night of fucking had finally culminated in her being bred by the charismatic black man.

Dominic was steely as they rode back to the research vessel. Rachel drifted in and out of sleep in one of the bedrooms, a long night of no sleep finally taking its toll on her. She groggily slipped into her room when they reached the vessel. Cum still oozed out and her panties were saturated as she closed her eyes. She awoke to a setting sun and Dominic nowhere to be found.

...

Dominic left that day without much fanfare. Dr. Hunt was in an unusually good mood and praised Rachel for her great fundraising work. Despite that, the entire crew was downtrodden without Dominic's jovial presence. Rachel especially was hurt by his sudden departure. Had he really come just to pump and dump her like that? The final weeks on the boat went slowly until she received a text on her phone. Attached was a photo of an impossibly thick and veiny black cock. She had it saved when she finally went home for the winter off-season.

...

Life returned to normal with Richard in the weeks that followed. Her time with Dominic fading into distant memories. Though her body could not forget. An itch deep inside of her belly began to grow. An itch that Richard could not scratch.

Richard had missed her deeply in her time away from him this field season. He told her of a big promotion at work that he had been grinding hard for. The large salary boost would mean she could move back and become a stay-at-home mother if she wanted to. Rachel didn't love the sound of that, even ignoring all the events with Dominic that had transpired, she enjoyed the work she was doing and didn't want to give it up. After a romantic dinner at a high-end restaurant, under the guise of celebrating his promotion, he proposed. She numbly said yes, going through the motions of being a good partner.

He suggested that they have children in the days that followed, His mother had been bugging him for awhile and they were approaching the fertility cliff, he reasoned.

"The science is sound," she murmured.

"You should go off the pill then," he prodded.

"I'm not sure that's the best idea," she blurted. The first thing that came to mind was what the copious amounts of cum Dominic released would have done to her without protection.

"How else would we have kids?" Richard was perplexed.

"You-you're right," she gave him a forced smile.

Richard quickly scrapped together a wedding.

The effects of being off the pill took her by surprise. She had started the medication when she was just a teenager to control her raging hormones. She had forgotten what it was like to be without it. It was like a dam collapsed and released a flood of sexual need. She pestered Richard insistently for sex in the weeks leading up to the wedding but it was never enough to satisfy her needs.

...

Rachel looked at herself in the mirror as her maid of honor finished her hair and makeup. The strapless dress was crystal white and sparkled in the sunlight casting into the room. The corset pushed her tits up and together, making them seem even larger than they were - as impossible as that seemed. She felt her friend struggle to zip up the dress and she felt the tightness across her chest as the zipper finally ripped up. Her bridesmaids all squealed in excitement as they left the room.

Seeing her old friends and family for the first time in years made her forget all about her transformative time with Dominic. She cried as she walked down the aisle and stared into Richard's eyes, remembering all the fond time they had through college and their deep emotional connection which had been lost during her time away. But as the reception began and the drinks began to flow, Rachel began to relapse as they went around to greet their guests. She couldn't help but notice the lecherous stares of the men. It reminded her of her time with Dominic at the gala; how much she enjoyed the power she felt in seducing men and the control she exerted over them. She took immense pleasure in catching the men, married and bachelors alike, staring down her bursting cleavage. Many would blush and look away, ashamed at being caught in the act. The annoyed look of their partners when they realized what had happened made Rachel struggle to control an outburst of cruel laughter. She had leaned down to thank one step-uncle's daughter and purposefully squeezed her tits together with her arms. When she stood up suddenly, she caught his eyes bugging out and a lecherous tongue licking his lips. He coughed and excused himself as his wife scowled at his back.

Others confidently met her accusative eyes which reminded her of Dominic and made her steely resolve melt and her pussy drip. Richard's high school friends had this effect most of all. The star linebacker and quarterback of their team, the white and black duo were popular back then and had been friends with Richard since they were dorky middle schoolers.

"Damn Rach, you look amazing!" said Marco.