Marine Biology: The study of BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I-I'm cumming. I'm cumming Richard. Oooh, I'm cumming," she moaned deliriously.

The cock leaving her pussy flopped onto the bed with a thump and let a flood of cum to waterfall out of her pussy.

"Come on," Dominic sneered. "I know you heard what I said earlier...but I don't mind if you put your name in the race this one time."

Richard dropped his boxers and slowly, painfully, walked toward his wife who was still in the midst of the most powerful orgasm of her life. His cock slipped into the cum filled passage, imperceptible to her, and came within a few strokes. She barely even registered his efforts and Richard couldn't even see his contribution amongst the stream of pearly white cum that continued to ooze from her gaping hole. He stumbled back to his room in a daze and collapsed into a fitful sleep on his bed.

...

He woke up with a splitting headache. The sun peeking through the blinds. He silently crept to Dominic's bedroom. He heard soft snoring as he peeked open the door. Rachel laid in his arms, a big pool of fresh cum between her legs. She shivered, the creaking door waking her. Richard helped her up and down the hall to their shower. She was completely crusty, cum splattered all across her well-fucked body. Her body looked like she had been through a fight. Purple bruising on her hips and legs. Bright red hand prints on her ass. Purple hickies all across her body. When she came out of the shower an hour later, she collapsed into his arms.

"I'm so sorry Richard," she sobbed.

Dr. Hunt came to find out why her worker was late and seemed unphased at her crying protege. She gruffly asked her to finish up her tasks before she was leaving. Rachel composed herself and scrambled after her boss but before she could make it around the corner, Dominic called out. He strolled down the hallway in just a bath towel. All eyes focused on his cock peeking out from underneath the small towel, swinging between his legs.

"I actually wanted some more field time with Rach," he grinned. "If you don't mind Tracy."

Dr. Hunt gave Rachel a knowing look and released her to her conqueror. "I'll send Richard out with Claire."

Richard looked mournfully at the interracial couple walking down the hall. He had expected more resistance from Rachel but Dominic's hand was already deep inside her shorts.

...

Claire noticed the gloomy mood that enveloped Richard. They drove the boat around the beautiful tropical islands. The white sand beaches and plentiful wildlife didn't seem to improve his mood in the least. In an effort to cheer him up, she started to come onto him.

"W-what are you doing?" he asked flabbergasted.

"Aren't you in a bad mood?" she giggled. His erect cock freed from his swim trunks. "I'll stop if you don't me to...but you look like you do."

He sighed and nodded.

"We might as well have our fun too," she winked before kneeling between his legs and taking his cock down her throat in one go.

"I'm shwury -- you -- are guring - twro -- dis," she slurred as her head bobbed. She paused and thought. "Dominic is...really something. It's actually...transformative."

"Transformative," he murmured in a daze. A strange feeling had enveloped him since he saw those two fucking for the first time. Did he -- did he actually like what he saw?

Claire had stood up and sat down on his cock. His cock slipping into her snapped him out of it. The tight Asian nympho was totally different from Rachel and Richard groaned at how amazing her pussy felt.

"W-wow," he moaned. "Oh god."

"Hm-hmm," she moaned. "You like that pussy don't you."

She bobbed her ass up and down rapidly, Richard's hands on her hips guiding her. It wasn't long before she felt his cock swell and she spun around to take his load on her face.

"W-wow, uh, thanks," Richard said awkwardly.

"No problem!" Claire giggled. "You're cute."

She washed her face over the side of the boat before guiding them back to home.

...

When Richard arrived back on the yacht, he could hear the couple going at it in Dominic's room. The unmistakeable sound echoed across the empty halls. He couldn't resist the urge to peek in. Rachel's face was pushed into the plush bed. He could see her ass raised towards the door, the large tits he had always loved were smushed into the bed, and Dominic's pistoning cock was in full display. His balls smacked crudely against his wife's clit and filled the room with the sound of sex. He wondered if Dominic had positioned her like this to put on a show for him.

"Fuck baby, I can't get enough of this pussy," Dominic groaned.

A constant spray of her juices trickled out and dripped onto the bed.

"I'm gonna cum!" he roared.

He could just hear her groan into the bed as a spray of juices jetted out from her pussy. Rivulets of her thin grool ran down her legs as globby cum cascaded from her gaping cunt.

He felt a hard-on growing in his pants as he returned back to the other boat for dinner.

...

Richard spent the remainder of the week with Claire. The little nympho tried her best to comfort Richard the way she had learned from Dominic. The new pairing worked hard to finish what Rachel was missing. Richard saw little of his wife and she was basically unrecognizable when he did. As the week came to a close, the couple quietly packed up their room and Dominic drove them back to the main island. Dominic hugged Rachel, squeezing her ass as he whispered into her ear. Richard and Rachel flew back home together, not a word spoken except basic questions until they finally returned home.

They sat down and numbly talked.

"I-I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to separate," Rachel opened the conversation.

"I'm not sure what to think...," Richard replied.

A silence filled the room.

"You seemed to like it," she blurted.

"It was...exciting," he looked away. "I'm not sure why."

Another pause.

"Let's just put this behind us," Richard continued. "For now."

"Okay."

...

The couple returned to relative normalcy for awhile before they finally reconciled their affinity to swinging. Despite finding other bulls that scratched the itch for Rachel, nothing could satisfy it like Dominic could. It was two beautiful kids and years later before another message from Dominic appeared.

"In town, wanna meet and catch up ;)"

She paused for just a moment before replying.

"Yes"