Marine Biology: The study of BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dazzling!" said Tommy.

"Aw, thanks guys!" she hugged them both tightly, being sure to push her tits against their muscled body. Tommy's rippled body and scent reminded her of Dominic's which made her pussy absolutely gush.

She bit her lip as the pair stared appreciatively at her tits.

"They know, don't they?" she thought lustily.

She wondered for a moment if the she would be able to slip away from Richard and get spit roasted by the jockey duo when she was whisked away to meet some grandparents.

By the time they made it through the crowd, they were slumped on the chairs exhausted.

"Hey babe," she whispered into his ear. "Let's slip away and conssssumate the night."

He gave a tired smile as she bounced her tits to really seal the deal.

By the time they stumbled into their hotel room, he collapsed onto the bed and started snoring. She couldn't believe he was too drunk to consummate on the night of!

Frustrated, she stepped out of her dress and laid on the bed with her legs wide open. Her fingers slipped past the silky thong and she gasped sharply as she finally got some sexual stimulation. In her lusty mood she opened her phone and sent a photo of her wet pussy to Dominic. Her bridal garter visible in the lewd photo. She was surprised when he actually replied only a few minutes later.

"Damn, I'd fly over and fuck you right now. What's that boy doing?"

She giggled.

"He got too drunk and fell asleep."

She sent another photo of her cleavage from above, a cloudy look of lust on her pouty face.

"My pussy is desperate for some big cock."

"I can see that ;)"

She received an image of his veiny engorged cock. She felt a little gush of juices on her fingers at the sight. The pace of her fingers quickened. She paused for a moment before sending the next text.

"I've been so horny! I wish I was off the pill with you still around ;)"

"No pill?"

"Yeah! :o"

"Fuck, you know that pussy would be filled every night."

She groaned as she remembered the good fucking he gave her. Her phone vibrated. Attached was a photo she didn't know he had taken. She was lying on her back on a messy bed. You couldn't see her face but you could see her distended nipples pointing up from her bruised tits. Her legs were wide open and her gaping pussy was a fiery red. A large pool of pearly white cum formed between her legs from a condom still inside of her.

"OMG! You would knock me up in one night...we've been trying for months!"

She felt her orgasm growing rapidly. He sent a final video of him jerking off in the shower. Ropes of thick cum streamed out and coated the wall. She came as the video played on repeat.

"When you coming back?"

Post-nut clarity hit her and she replied.

"I might not be..."

She waited a moment and no reply came.

"I'm married now, sorry."

"You say that now, but I know you'll come running. Just message me when you're back."

...

Rachel arrived back on the research vessel to help with pre-season setup and to deliver the news to her boss. Dr. Hunt was disappointed but understanding.

Rachel absentmindedly walked back to her room. She couldn't believe she was going to leave this paradise. When she opened the door, she was shocked to see her husband in front of her.

"Surprised," he smiled widely. "Dr. Hunt said it would be alright for me to tag along for this week if we shared a room."

She smiled weakly. "Aww, this is amazing! I'm so glad to have you with me for once. For the last time..."

She felt a presence come to the left of her and felt a recognizable body heat close to her skin.

"Who is this?" she heard Dominic say.

"That's my husband Ric-," her body tensed and her voice climbed a pitch as she felt Dom's hand discreetly caress her ass. A finger slipped past the thin strip of cloth protecting her ass and shoved itself up her virgin asshole. "Richard!" she squeaked as she felt it wiggle deep inside of her.

"Nice to meet you bro," the finger left her ass as Dom went past her to shake Richard's hand. "You've bagged yourself a smart cookie, and she's a looker too." He winked at him before turning and leaving without another word.

Richard could see her nipples poking out of her sheer top.

"You alright honey?"

"Yeah, just a little chilly..."

"Don't you think that swim suit is a bit...iffy?"

She tugged at the undersized cups and shrugged.

"When in Rome...It's pretty much the standard here."

As if to prove her point and provide validity to her lie, Claire walked in donning only a micro bikini.

"Is this the man of the hour?!" she squealed and hugged him. "He's cute! Pleasure to meet you."

Rachel felt a moment of jealously as she saw a hard-on forming in Richard's pants as they watched Claire bend over, obviously purposefully, at the waist. Her ass thrusted out and the g-string hid little of the tiny red star of her asshole and her meaty slit. Her ass wiggled in time with her humming.

"What are you doing Claire?" Rachel asked annoyed.

"Just choosing a sample to dissect," Claire giggled and pulled out a sea cucumber.

"Fucking bitch," Rachel whispered under her breath as Claire finally left the room.

"She...she's quite a bit different from what you described, eh?"

"Yeah...,"

"I bet the deck hands love it here," he chuckled weakly.

...

Rachel showed Richard around the boat and introduced him to crew. Many expressed how jealous they were of him and how much they were going to miss seeing Rachel around the boat. As they settled in for dinner, Dominic appeared.

"Hey, love birds," he said. "You shouldn't be staying on this dingy dinghy for your honeymoon. There's a lot of spare rooms on the yacht, why don't you setup in there?"

She winced when Richard accepted and she winced when Dr. Hunt came by and assigned Dominic to be her partner tomorrow. After dinner, Dominic showed them to their room and surprisingly left them alone for the rest of the night.

Richard whistled, "Wow, this yacht is really something. This bed is way nicer than your bed!"

Rachel made an offended face. She loved her room on the old vessel.

A bottle of champagne was left on the bed. A note read, "Congrats on your marriage! Enjoy."

"What a nice guy," Richard mused.

"Yeah, real nice," Rachel murmured.

They shared some flutes of the fizzy liquid, the alcohol lubricating the icy mood and they consummated their marriage on Dominic's yacht.

...

The next day Dominic and Rachel landed on a sandy island. They staked plots of land and tied strings to delineate the sampling areas.

"So, you're trying to get pregnant?" Dominic asked.

"Yeah, we are, and it's none of your business," she replied.

"Oh? You're going back home to get knocked up right? It's too bad. I'll be sad if I won't be able to see you again."

"I'm sure you won't, but your...little friend would,"

"No! I love you for way more than...that," he stared into her shocked eyes with deep emotion. "You're an amazing woman Rachel."

She pushed him away and huffed, her face turning red.

"He...loved her?" she thought confused.

"Well, you won't have to worry about that anytime soon," she murmured. "Nothing has happened yet. We've been trying constantly since before the wedding."

"That's cause you aint cumming," Dominic became crude again. He grabbed his cock through his shorts. "One load of this and you'll be knocked up, and you know it."

She stabbed a finger into his chest. "What?! I want to get pregnant with Richard's baby. Yenno, my husband?"

"Is that what you want?" he snarled. He grabbed her cheeks in his hand and forcefully pushed her down to a squat.

"Ah! What the fuck Dom!"

"Look at it!" his dark gnarled cock flopped in front of her. "Think about our time together. About how compatible we are. About the pleasure I've given you. Just look at it and think."

Her eyes fixated on it. The cock grew in size, running across her face and leaving a trail of musky pre-cum across her face before it stood rock hard over her head. A chill through her spine made her shudder but her body burned hot. Her breath became quick and shallow as the sharp tangy smell of his musk drove her wild with lust. She felt the wetness in her loins as she remembered the amazing sex they had in that hotel room. She had never orgasmed that many times before in her life, and it all happened in one pleasure filled night. She allowed a thick droplet of creamy white precum drip onto her outreached tongue. The salty jism made her mouth water, she was hungry for more.

He seemed disappointed when she stood up, but when she began caressing his pecs with her fingers he knew he had her. She looked up at him and stared up into his eyes.

"Fuck me."

She squealed as he grabbed her tight against his body. There lips met and their tongues intertwined as they made out ravenously. She could hardly catch her breath as she broke away from his mouth and began kissing his neck, moving down to his chest. She tried to give him hickies and giggled when her efforts barely leave a mark on his onyx skin.

He chortled at her attempt and lifted her to return the favour. She shrieked with laughter and moans as he began kissing her neck roughly, sucking hard and biting gently, as he made his way down.

"Stooop," she giggled. "They'll see! They'll see. He'll see..."

She pushed futility against Dominic's ravenous head. Lust clouded her thoughts as his lips made it to her breasts. She grinded her burning pussy against his abs using her legs around his waist. She felt an orgasm building as he sucked on her nipple. His mouth left her tit with a pop and he lowered her so that they could catch their breath. She felt the head of his cock pushing against her covered vagina. The bulbous head already pushing into her sopping pussy.

She was about to offer her womb to him when the radio crackled to life.

"You guys done yet?"

Back at the boat she quickly put on a shirt and wore a sheer silk scarf to cover the marks. Richard was suspicious and prodded her until she was forced to reveal it to him. A lash of bright red bruises spotted her white skin, going from her neck to her breast. She couldn't look him in the eye and was sure the jig was up.

That's when Claire popped in.

"Oh my god, you won't believe it Richard. She got attacked by an octopus!"

"W-what? Really?" he asked confused

"Yeah, I couldn't believe my eyes! I met with them to grab some samples from the reef and it snapped out and grabbed her by the chest."

She thanked Claire with a look.

"Dr. Hunt is looking for us," Claire said to Rachel. "Let's go!"

...

While Rachel was away with Claire, Richard was invited by some crew members to try his hand at fishing. The crew was friendly and they cheered in excitement as Richard pulled in his first ever catch. The sun was setting by the time he returned back to the yacht. As he walked down the quiet halls, he could hear a strange sound echoing. The sound grew in volume as he approached their room. Fearing the worst, he crept up to it silently and listened. He pushed his ear against the door and could hear feminine moans coming through it.

"Oooo, yes, just like that! Hmm, I love your cock so much. Don't stop baby!"

He couldn't believe what he was hearing. It was clearly Rachel moaning, but he couldn't hear any other voices. He had never heard those words leave her mouth before. Their love-making never involved much dirty talk and they usually just moaned. Was she masturbating? He had never caught her doing it before and assumed that she just never did. He felt his cock rising in his shorts as he listened to her voices escalating in volume and pitch.

"Oh my god, you're so deep baby. Fill me up, fill me up! Yes! Yes! I'm cumming!!!" she squealed.

He heard the splattering of liquid on the floor as he opened the door. Her hips were off the bed, her back deeply arched as her body convulsed with pleasure. One hand rubbed her clit at a fervent rate as the other held a large black vibrator embedded in her dripping pussy.

"Oh god Richard!" she yelped as she collapsed on the bed and covered her body with her arms. He could hear the vibrator shlep out of her pussy as she tried to discretely extract the dark behemoth and hide it under her body. "I'm so sorry Richard..."

He could see tears forming in her eyes, his confusion became mixed with empathy as he sat on the bed.

"I-it's okay Rach. There's nothing to be ashamed about. I-I just didn't know that you did...this."

"I've just been so horny since going off the pill...I guess they were suppressing my sex drive. I mean we even timed our honeymoon for...the best time, you know?"

"Why didn't you tell me?! I'm sorry we haven't had much sex...I've just so tired from all the traveling."

"Shhh", she sat up and hushed him. She giggled as her hand grabbed the tent in his shorts. She freed his straining cock and kissed the slick head. "Were you listening? You little pervert...let's have some fun together."

"Oh my god Rachel!" he moaned as she slipped his entire cock into her mouth. He was shocked that she was taking all of it and it wasn't long before she felt his cock swelling. She stopped and laid back, spreading her legs.

"Fuck me Richard. Fill me up with your cum!"

She smiled, laughing internally, at how he scrambled to get on top of her. His cock slipped in and bottomed out with little resistance. His head was pushed into the pillow beside her, his breath was rapid as his hips thrusted desperately. It couldn't have been more than a dozen seconds before she felt his cock swelling again and she felt his warm cum trickling into her pussy.

"Oooh, yes Richard, cum in me! I'm cumming!"

He rolled off of her and collapsed on the bed.

"Holy crap, that was amazing!" he groaned.

"Yeah baby, I loved it," she whispered quietly.

She felt a few droplets of his cum drip out of her pussy as they turned off the light and fell asleep.

...

Richard slept restlessly. This week with Rachel wasn't going as planned at all. He was hoping to see her more in action, to share in her passion in her work, but he spent most of his time alone on the crummy old boat. He felt uncomfortable with the constant swaying motion and the Benadryl he took to counter it kept him sluggish. This Dominic guy too...she told him about him but he didn't expect him to be so...imposing. He couldn't put his finger on it, but he had butterflies in his stomach when they left alone to work together the other day. Maybe that was the seasickness.

He turned over and groaned. He drank too much of that champagne that Dominic offered them as a belated wedding gift. It was good stuff, probably more than his monthly paycheck, so he was over eager to make the most of it. Those red marks on Rachel's neck looked way too much like hickies. But Claire...would Claire have any reason to cover for them?

His hand blindly felt beside him and was surprised to find the mattress cold and devoid of his wife. His stomach dropped. He guessed that she might have gone to the washroom but after waiting ten minutes he worried the worst. He slipped out the bedroom and carefully closed the door. He heard the very faint sound of moaning coming from the front of the boat. Was she masturbating again? He silently crept towards it, the volume increasing with every step until he pressed his ear against Dominic's door. A woman was obviously being fucked. The sound of sex was obvious, loud moans and flesh slapping together. He heard muffled voices. He couldn't resist rubbing the hard-on growing in his pants.

"You just can't get enough of this black cock, can you?"

"No, no! Never! I'm fucking addicted to it now."

"Fuck yeah. Your body was made for this."

"Yes!"

"That's right baby, ride that cock!"

A spank startled him and he unknowingly pushed the unlocked door ajar. They didn't seem to notice.

A white woman was riding a black man. Richard was amazed that the woman was able to accommodate the thickness of the onyx cock. Her pussy lips were stretch obscenely wide but supplied ample lubrication as rivulets of her juices dripped down to the soaked sheets.

"No more white cock is touching this pussy again. It's mine now, understand?"

"W-what? But...but I, I love Richard...," she babbled deliriously.

He was shocked to hear his name, but only for a moment.

Dominic grabbed her nipples and pulled down on them roughly. He twisted the angry red lumps between his fingers and sent that her over the edge. He matched her bounces with thrusts and she doubled her efforts as she built herself to a powerful orgasm.

"No!" Dominic booming voice made Richard jump. "Your little white pussy only loves me and my big black cock."

Claire only moaned in protest.

"You offered your sopping pussy the second you got back here. I bet you spent your time away thinking about me instead of that little cuck Richard."

Dominic grabbed her ass and stopped her with his cock embedded completely inside of her. She mewed and squirmed, the powerful orgasm fading. He held her in place, reveling in the feeling of her massive tits pushed against his chest. There slick sweaty bodies squirmed together as she tried to her ride herself to the orgasm she so strongly desired.

He nibbled her neck and whispered in her ear, "Come on, you've already let me do it before...you loved getting filled with my negro cum."

The hair on the back on her neck stood up.

"I-I can't. You can't cum inside me...I-I'm not on the pill this time...," she chocked out as he gave her a few strokes of pleasure. Her pussy was on fire with pleasure.

"Get off," he ordered. Rachel slowly got off and extracted herself off his cock. The cock flopped out with a pop. She gripped his shoulders tightly for support, her legs shaking and struggling to keep her standing. She stood before him, presenting her nubile body to her master. Her gaping pussy was engorged and a fiery and. Richard watched from behind as the strings of sticky bodily fluid dripped out and down her milky thighs. Her body vibrated with desire and her fingers crept down her body to address her aching pussy. Dominic flicked her engorged nipple. The sharp stimulation brought a cry of startled pain and pleasure, a squirt of juices gushing from her pussy.

"No touching," he said in a matter-of-fact tone.

She squirmed as her desperate pussy demanded stimulation. She was on the verge of ignoring his orders and impaling herself on his cock when he told her to turn around.

She lined up her gaping pussy over his dripping cock before noticing the dark figure by the door.

"Richard?!" she mumbled, surprised to see him on the floor. She hesitated for a moment but Dominic swirled the bulbous head of his cock around her opening. The stimulation on her vulva and clitoris replaced reason with desire. She absentmindedly grabbed the cock between her legs and impaled herself with the black cock in front of her husband. Any resistance melted away with each inch of the cock entering her pussy and her eyes clouded over. She groaned as she rode his cock, her hips bouncing up and down of their own accord. Her massive tits hung and swayed in time. She stared numbly at Richard who just stared at the spectacle silently and wide-eyed. She saw the tent in his boxers and his hands shaking to resist the urge to relieve himself.

"I'm gonna cum soon," Dominic grunted said.

"Ngh, me too baby...soon...wait, nooo!" she moaned but her hips kept bouncing.

"Let's give your hubby a show of your baby daddy filling you up," he said amused. She yelped, startled, as he grabbed her milky thighs and spread them. She fell back onto his legs. Richard had a clear view and strangely couldn't turn away. He stared at the thick black cock pistoning into his wife, her sopping pussy stretched wider than he thought possible. Her lips gripped onto the veiny rippled onyx shaft with each thrust, refusing to let go. Dominic and Rachel's moans built up to a crescendo. Richard could see the moment Dominic's orange sized balls contracted and the first stream of cum travel through the mountainous urethra of his cock before it burst into his wife's waiting pussy. The sensation sent her over the edge and she screamed in pleasure. Juices sprayed out from around his cock as she convulsed atop his pumping cock. Thick strings of Dominic's virile cum oozed out from her pussy.