All Comments on 'Marine'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful!

You are wonderful, JB, for writing this story! And your story is wonderful - erotic and arousing! Five stars because I'm not allowed to give more.

As for whether Marine told Mark the truth, I don't care. I'm not Mark. I don't think exactly like Mark. How he thought about interacting with Marine other than in relation to what happened while he was in England is very similar to how I think about it. But I diverge from his way of thinking in that I would not care if Marine had fucked both Pierre and George with some regularity. She was available to me how and when I wanted. Being with others doesn't change that. And, honestly, I would like to see her fucked by others. Not just not being upset by it but wanting to be in the room watching as she did it. I find that idea highly arousing. It's not cheating if It's O.K. with me. And it is! You may not agree with my way of thinking. That is your right. But what I write here is what I believe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I liked Rebecca‘s fatal accident the most,

best character, best scene, best plot. The rest residual not so much.

Can we have a chapter 2 for the Rebecca‘s last moments and funeral ?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Story was OK!

However his luck has ran out.

Being blissfully ignorant of your situation is not LUCK,

it is called DUMB.

Your attitude is: My credit card is stolen, but I don't believe that thieves are going to do anything bad with it, but just in case I'll put more money in it.

Above sentence fits your story just fine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Couldn't finish

Not just about the subject matter, hated all your characters.

No *

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I don’t think having a character dialogue describe everything was the best choice. Very dull. And everyone knows what it is but who SAYS ‘cunnilingus’ out loud? Do t know why that stood out as weird.

ctdansctdansalmost 5 years ago
How does he do it!

How does he live with such a slut that flirts and reveals small tidbits of past and present that would drive a normal man crazy with jealousy or anger. He didn't want to marry a slut but he sure did. Of course she lies and she is banging every guy in town that looks at her with lust. I am not suggesting they divorce as they both get along with each other and I think they both deserve each other. Both are cheaters, both still want sex with others, she is just fortunate enough to get the extra sex where he is not. The tag missing from this story is cuck as he obviously gets off on her having sex with other guys.

Well written and thank you but just not my type of story. Not bashing or knocking YOU. Just commenting on the fictional characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Marine

Marine is a horny little wench who is constantly gagging for rough sex, so you can’t blame her for fucking loads of men. Her wimpy husband isn’t man enough for her. It’s a fine plot with amusing (but stupid) characters.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
No one

No on to like here. Writing good, but can't stand your characters, so story doesn't do anything for me.

d119b63d119b63almost 5 years ago
Great story!

This was a great story, well told, with interesting characters. Your misfortune is to suffer through the idiots that comment in the Loving Wives Category. Thank you for your tale!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
In my time, we had a saying

"Trust, but verify"

And let them know you mean it.

Indiscretion will not be tolerated. She gets away with once, there will be more.

The rule, "One, and we're done" should be applied.

There's more than one vagina in town. Let her know she can be replaced.

That's how you stop bitches like Marine and their player shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Her name is Marine?

Does she have sisters named Soldier, Sailor, and Airman?

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Replies

Thank you d119b63, 26thNC, and ctdans for signing your comments. Thanks too for all of your Anonymous comments. I appreciate all comments, even negative ones. I try to learn from all you have to say. For the most recent of the anonymous commenters, Marine is a common French name for a woman. One of the most prominent French politicians for example is named Marine LePen. For the other comments, it's clear that liking the characters is important for you in a story. I don't know why you dislike the characters in this particular story, but I can guess. They're certainly not 'stupid,' but I assume that is just meant as an epithet for a more complex emotion involving sexual mores.

A special thanks to d119b63 for having the courage in this category to go on the record as liking the story. All authors appreciate it when people like their stories and I'm no exception. For the others, knowing what you don't like is helpful too, so thanks to everyone. As several of you have suggested, I guess I should stick to my homeland and not venture into the dangerous waters of LW. Goodbye, guys. -- JB Edwards

PS: I like the idea from one of you Anonymous guys of a story about Rebecca. Maybe I'll do it, but not in LW!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Two Consenting Adults

An excellent yarn about two adults who are confident and secure in their relationship.

As most always, five stars.

The_WatermanThe_Watermanalmost 5 years ago
Loved this story!

Marine's description of her younger self reminds me very much of Kitten in my stories, except Kitten was encouraged to explore her fantasies. In so doing, I pushed her boundaries. Would that my writing was equal to yours. It doesn't even hold a candle to your writing. You are a master of storytelling in my opinion. I loved everything about this story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I just love stories like this set in the south of France in the summertime. Thank you.

davp6255davp6255almost 5 years ago
marine the good wife

Yet another excellent tale. So want you to continue with this story line.

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 4 years ago
Well

Yeah, she lied,handjobs, blowjobs, but no intercourse? I think not.

Flar1958Flar1958about 4 years ago
Thank you

To remind me to two vacations in this area. Its nearly 40 years and everytime i get a smile i think back.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Once a slut always a slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...