All Comments on 'Marion Turns Me On Ch. 03'

by jomar

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

This story had me wanting my cock sucked and my ass fucked thru the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
very good

love to have my wife arrange same for me but i got better luck winning the lottery. dont give up writing hon. enjoyed the story and looking or more

sally_spandexcdsally_spandexcdabout 12 years ago
oh yes yes yes

I have loved reading your story and was waiting to see when our lil slut would finally enjoy a real cock and now that she has I cant wait to see what else Marion has in mind to spice it up, like going out in public and making our sluuty new gurl enjoy enticing hard cock hunks to take her anywhere they want,,,Hurry ,,,Sally

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
the locked door?

You have written this line or something like it several times in the story so far. -Marion led me up the black wrought iron spiral staircase, past the locked door, into our bedroom.- What does that locked door mean? It must be important. What is behind that door? Does it lead to a room where Marion has clothes, or S&M items or does she have video equipment taping the sex acts going on in her condo? I am surprised that the main character has not asked more questions from Marion to find things out. Also what is the main character's name, it sure is not baby? You do not seem to want to give it out in your stories.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
too much

too fast, next he'll be the getting called to do tricks for her, there isn't any love there, she is actually avoiding any and all discussion of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
for tootight

i guess you've never been enticed by a woman (or a man) to do things you never thought you could do and loved it.

i have, and things can go very fast, i don't know where you see her not being in love, all i see is very very light D/S Relationship and an enticing woman slowly drawing a man to a fetish he had no idea he might like, no humiliation towards the hero(in) at all coming from Marion, just a huge turn on for them both.

WindmillingslutWindmillingslutover 5 years ago

i would love a.weekend like this...

ColonelinguistColonelinguist7 months ago

Stories like this, that gradually add more and more layers with each additional chapter, really do turn me on.

As small boys, most of us get curious about their Moma’s panties and bras. It’s a natural thing, but that in itself, can’t make you a gay male. However, many guys try some level of crossdressing in private, prior to becoming 18,

but in this steamy tale that you have so skillfully woven, your Marion intuitively recognizes ‘Code Boy’s’ inner sissy and she gradually brings his femininity to the surface, just one weekend at a time like some great authoritative erotic conductor.

So far, following your Code Boy on his journey into girlhood has been a kind of voyeuristic super Libido high that somehow travels directly to my cock with each passing page, so DON’T STOP…please!!

So far It’s been a blast imagining being Code Boy. After all, he has the luxury of having a cis female that carefully schools him on all things feminine - dressing sexy, applying makeup, cocksucking, swallowing and how to truly enjoy getting ass fucked ( we should all be so fortunate, right? ) - but ultimately, I think the moral of this story is that CD’s usually have to figure all those things out for themselves.

1Martiniman1Martiniman39 minutes ago

Another great chapter with the heat now turned up, but I think the fireworks are yet to come. Delicious story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjomar@jomar
515 Followers
Many moons ago a story took shape and begged to be born. However, the characters took control and the story made a completely unexpected and surprising crossdressing turn...and I went with it. Readers enjoyed it so I did some lather, rinse repeat on the theme and they seemed t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES