All Comments on 'Marion's Eggs'

by Kira Star

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
CV wuz here

CV might come back

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I LOVE IT!

This may have been one of the best I have read! I really LOVEd this one & I hope to see more of the same by you here soon.

THANKS for getting me so hoT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Stereotypical, uninteresting, and unoriginal

One of the joys of science fiction and fantasy is to do the unexpected, or the unimagined, this story, however, does none of that. There is no development, no justification, the characters are wooden and empty vessels of boring male fantasies. The alien doesn't even feel like an alien, just a perverted guy wishing to impregnate women.

The sex scenes are clished, boring, and undeveloped. They feel like the pulled out of the mind of perverted 12 year old first learning about sex.

In the end, this takes all the horrible tropes from a variety of scandalous taboo topics and turns them into something that even the Tom Foley, party wouldn't be offended, or turned on by.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Karen

You should be proud of the feverous review you got above. To move someone that much... that's quite the feat.

I don't think this story is half as bad as the guy (woman, actually) above seems to think it was.

She said no one would be turned on by it, but here I am. And I'm all woman. :)

Questioning plot and characterization on a website like this... ha! I suspect someone here doesn't have much of a life and, let me tell you, it's not you or me.

I hope that ignorant bashing wasn't what kept you from writing other pieces? I sincerely hope not.

- Karen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous