Marion's Story Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit April I loved dad as well you know, he was the only male influence in our house, Grandpa died before I really knew him, I was surrounded by girls."

"Yeah well dad was my hero, my saviour, I could talk to him and he understood. I told him I thought I was gay and he hugged me tight and you know what he said? He said. "So what, I don't care." He never told mom or anyone, it was our secret."

Colleen interrupted. "Marion what she is trying to say is sorry."

I nodded. "Yeah I get that, and I guess...well I'm sorry as well, I want my sister back."

April sniffled. "I am Marion, I am sorry I behaved like a bitch a nasty fucking bitch and I deserve you and Molly to hate me, but I am begging you, please can you forgive me?"

Molly who had been sniffling softly muttered. "I forgive you April I want us to be friends, but nothing more than that, but we could be friends, sisters." They fell into each other's arms and hugged tightly as they swayed holding on for grim death.

Colleen glanced at me. "Marion?"

"Yes, of course it's yes, Jesus April you know I can never stay mad at you." She jumped into my arms and we hugged tight, tighter than I have ever been hugged in my life. "Thank you, little bro, you won't regret it, I will make you proud."

As we all sat back in our chairs and things quietened down, Colleen reached behind her and dragged out a Lip's CD. "Would you sign this for me?" I laughed loudly. "I can do better than that, we are playing a gig here Friday night come along, I will get you some tickets and you can come backstage and meet the girls."

She smiled. "I was coming anyway, I already have tickets, but I would love to meet the band."

Sandy, April, Moll's and I went to a coffee house for drinks afterwards and April was still apologising and crying. Moll's gave her a hug. "C'mon it's going to be OK, just chill."

As we started to talk the conversation flowed and April asked. "So is it OK? Are you coming to Chicago the weekend of the hen's party?"

"Na, Moll's is going by herself."

"Well are you going to the stag do?"

I squeaked hysterically. "Hell no, I don't even know the guy, I think the last thing they need on that night is a guy in a dress."

Moll's and Sandy laughed but April admonished me. "Honey you are so much more than a guy in a dress. I can never apologise enough for the nasty things I said, you are a beautiful person. Shit you have tits and I didn't even notice and your lips look sensational. You are really pretty."

I blushed at her compliment. "Thanks sis."

"You're right though." she snapped, "You can't go to the stag party they would all want to fuck you. No you need to come with us, yeah it would be the right thing all us sisters together." Molly laughed. "Hell yeah, C'mon Mi, it'll be cool."

Sandy joined in the chorus.

"No..." I barked. "Sue won't want me there, she wants to have fun she doesn't need her brother on her hens night."

April scowled, "Absolutely right she doesn't but what she does need is all her sisters there." She pulled out her phone and rang Sue straight away; when she answered April stood up and moved away from the table so I couldn't hear. Sandy whispered. "Mi it would be so cool for you to come with us."

Moll's joined in. "Yeah you're so worried about what I get up to you can keep an eye on me."

As April returned to the table, she handed me her phone, Sue was still there. "Hey little bro, although I'm guessing you don't like being called that anymore. April is right... You need to come to my party. I wish I had thought of it myself. I'm sorry hon I didn't know how far down this road you had gone. Please come, I will send tickets and if you ask nicely Moll's might even let you share her room."

It was settled before I could offer up any logical argument but she made me promise that whatever happened on that night nobody could say anything to mom. That made me nervous.... What the hell goes on at a hen's night?

The wedding wasn't the only thing that had been worrying me, I wanted my degree, I wanted to make mom proud. It took me days to build up the courage. Moll's of course tried to play down my rising anguish by saying it would be OK, but that couldn't take away my anxiety, I was as nervous as hell.

Monday morning getting ready to go back to school for the first time since being outed took me ages to dress, I put on the jeans I had planned to wear but decided they looked too much like men's. I decided no, if I was doing this I was doing it properly and to hell with it. I settled for a denim skirt, not to short, it did reach halfway to my knees, a bright white T-shirt accented with a pink scarf. For shoes I went with pink and white sneakers with bobby socks, a throwback to the sixties.

My hair Moll's plaited into a tight ponytail.

As I walked nervously onto campus I stared around the students, my heart rate was going a mile a minute as I stared around. There were some snide comments mostly from girls, but as much as they hurt I sucked it up. I finally got to my first lecture and as I sat at a desk I was surprised when a young guy came and sat beside me. He looked like he wanted to say something but whatever it was he couldn't get out.

I gave him a friendly nod and said, "Hey."

He smiled back, "Sorry I'm nervous, I'm such a big fan, I think you're amazing."

Blushing bright red I stuttered, "Thanks, nice of you to say."

That conversation was how the rest of my week went, there was a bit of giggling and finger pointing but by and large the atmosphere was warm and inviting. As I walked home Friday afternoon I laughed, what had I been worried about? What a dumb ass.

With the Hen's night rapidly approaching Molly took the chance to tease me mercilessly showing me video clip after video of girl's gone crazy parties. Jesus H Christ it scared the shit out of me.

Thankfully the band was deep in rehearsals trying to nail covers for the big night. Once Moll's told them I was going on the hen's night they were as bad as her, teasing me, more like terrifying me.

Sue did call me again not long after and it was a special request. "Marion, I was going to get you to walk me down the aisle in dads place, with what's happened would you still do that?"

Trembling with pride I answered quickly without thought. "Of course, I would, but I don't know if I can find a suit that will fit."

"So wear a dress, I don't care, but it is going to have to match my wedding dress. The other thing is and I know it's cheeky of me to ask but do you have a song that we could use instead of that dreary old wedding march?"

Excited I replied quickly. "I will write something, if not I will come up with something."

Molly questioned why I was suddenly tucked away with my old two dollar guitar working long into the night. It took me a week but I finally had something worthwhile. A slow jazzy swing beat, so she could walk but sway rather than march to her death. Not quite a dance but nearly. I quickly recorded a copy and sent it to Sue.

It didn't take long before she was straight back gushing tearfully to me. "Marion, it's beautiful more than I hoped for, but now I have a dilemma."

"Hey, it's only a song Sue if you don't like it then there's no pressure, you don't have to use it."

"No stupid, weren't you listening I love it.... My god its perfect but I want you to sing it live."

"Oh I see." I muttered. I would rather sing than walk so I asked. "Sue what's mom doing throughout all this?"

"Nothing really, she just stands off to the side, I feel a bit guilty because Geoff's parents are organising everything, I think poor old mom is feeling a bit left out."

"Have you told her that I was going to walk you down the aisle yet?"

"No I was going to make that a surprise."

"Well what say you get mom to walk you? She would love it I am sure."

"Oh my god... that's perfect." She gushed. "But you won't mind?"

I laughed. "No I wasn't looking forward to stealing your thunder. Let's face it if I walk you then all eyes will definitely be on me... The pretty one."

"Smart ass." She snarled.

Later I walked in from doing errands to find Moll's on the phone talking to mom who was gushing about walking Sue down the aisle. When she got off the phone, she hugged me. "You are a special person Mi, you really are. Sue sent me a copy of the song you wrote for her... god it's beautiful, you sneaky bitch. Shit you will have to pull a rabbit outa the hat for our wedding now."

"Our wedding!" I stuttered.

She nodded. "Yep when we get married, I want something better than that."

"Hells teeth... Our wedding, wow you will look good in a tux!"

She laughed. "Careful what you wish for babes. It might just come true."

"No way, when we get married, we're having matching dresses."

"You've thought about it then?"

"Nope, I didn't even know it was an option, but now that I do look out."

The hens party was the weekend before the wedding, we ended up on the flight with Sandy and April. Things were still a little tense between April and me but Moll's made me change seats with Sandy so April and I sat together and talked the whole way. Lots of stuff came out that I had never heard before and as we sat cuddling our cheeks wet with tears I started to get a feeling for how deep seated her problems really were. Most of whet troubled her was much like my own lack of self-esteem, she dealt with it by acting out whereas I sunk a little deeper into my shell. Guess I am the turtle and she is the hare.

When we got off the plane Sandy and Moll's were laughing and carrying on like lifelong friends. April and I asked at the same time. "What are you two laughing at?"

They looked at each other and Moll's said. "We were comparing notes, it's amazing what you can find out talking to an ex."

April and I glanced nervously at each other and mouthed. "OH fuck."

We were all staying at the same hotel and by the time we had checked in and unloaded it was getting close to dinner time. Sue turned up with Bev in tow and there were hugs all around as Sue greeted us with a big smile and an invite to the bar.

As the drinks started to flow so did stories from our days growing up. Most of them were about me but thankfully Bev decided it was time to pick on the new bride and I have to say I was shocked at some of the revelations, some things that I didn't know. The girls aside from April were a little promiscuous. Not surprising I suppose they were the prettiest girls in town.

Sue and Moll's seemed to spend a bit of time chatting and there was lots of laughter, and sneaky glances my way and that made me nervous. As the drinks flowed and the place filled up a DJ started spinning some vinyl and the girls all ended up dancing in a tight group. As they danced a bunch of guys came in and thought their luck was in. They pushed their way into the girl's group. Sue and Bev lapped it up but I could see April was a little uncomfortable. Sandy and Moll's seemed to be holding their own, in fact Moll's flirted and teased as bad as Sue.

I tried to stay out of it but Sue wouldn't have it and came and dragged me into the bouncing grinding fray.

Moll's laughed seeing me totally out of my comfort zone and she worked her way in beside me dragging a couple of guys along with her. Suddenly I was dancing with a guy who was making the most of Moll's teasing and started grinding in against me as well. His body crushed against me, his arms around me tight as he pushed his dick up against my ass, mashing and grinding. It took me by surprise and I had to turn and push him away. I headed back to our table where April was standing with a drink. As I sidled up beside her, she sneered. "You looked like you were enjoying that a little too much."

"Smart ass." I spat out.

She giggled. "Be honest, are you at least a little attracted to guys?"

Shaking my head, I mumbled. "No, god no, I'm not gay!"

I watched as she flinched at my comment. "Sorry sis, I didn't mean it to sound like that, I just meant I am not attracted to men."

She shrugged. "No I get it, you think we are all weird as well, it's OK seems like everybody thinks that way."

"There's nothing weird about being gay, Jesus both of my girlfriends have been gay, I still love them."

"Yeah well what about me?"

"Sis I love you, A month ago I wouldn't have been quite so eager to say that but I am over it. You forced me to make some decisions and I feel the better for it."

She picked up my hand and squeezed it. "Thanks, little bro, so this transition of yours how far is it going?"

I giggled. "I have gone as far as I am currently prepared to go. Molly and I have talked about the future and she wants me to keep everything in working order."

"But don't you feel like a fraud?"

"Is that how you see me? Is that what I am to you?"

"No... no, I don't know all I can say is I am glad you're happy, you deserve that after all the shit I caused."

"Thanks sis, I am happy actually, although watching those guys dance with my girlfriend is starting to really shit me."

She nodded. "Yeah me to, what's say we go and take them back?"

"What shall we do?" I asked.

She laughed. "Just follow my lead."

She danced into the middle of the massed bodies, grabbed Sandy and wrapped her arms around her and kissed her, which created a maelstrom of wolf whistles and cat calls.

I had enough to drink and felt brave enough to do the same thing. Moll's laughed as I grabbed her and pulled her into my arms and covered her lips with a deep sexy kiss. Her arms curled around my neck and she crushed up against me and carried on the kiss. The guys all went nuts as she kissed me spinning me around as she did.

Sue played hard pushing us apart and grabbing Moll's planting a big kiss on her and one of the guys grabbed me again trying for the same kiss, but I pushed him away hard enough that he staggered into some other dancers and there was some pushing and shoving allowing me to slink away.

Safely back at the table April and Sandy snuggled together giggling Bev, Sue and Moll's weren't far behind. Moll's slid in beside me planting a sloppy kiss on me. "Well now I'm confused, I think I chose the wrong sister. Sue's a great kisser."

Picking up her tease I shrugged. "Good luck but I think you've left your run a bit late, unless you want to ruin her wedding."

"Maybe I will just sleep with her and let her know she has options."

"Good idea." I sighed, "I might grab one of the guys I was dancing with while you're showing her."

Moll's laughed. "Wow, now that I would buy tickets for. Do you promise?"

I saw the glint in her eye and realised, she wasn't joking, she was serious. I shook my head. "Na you got me."

She frowned. "But it's OK if Sue and I spend the night together?"

"You know the answer to that." I spluttered.

She laughed and Sue murmured. "Shit... thought I was in there."

The night turned into a drunken celebration and it was late when we all slunk back to our rooms.

The hen's night was going to be pretty wild by all accounts. Sue wasn't too keen to share too many secrets about it apart from the fact we would be picked up by a limo and there were about a dozen women in the party.

Moll's spent most of the day at the dress maker with the other girls. I on the other hand had the day free and took the opportunity to spend the day shopping. I found lots of fantastic outfits one of which I was going to wear tonight. It was a sparky blue sequined cocktail dress. It was short with spaghetti straps it meant no bra tonight.

As I was making my way back to the hotel I stumbled on a salon and there were spare seats, on a whim I walked in asking for a full facial. I felt like a queen as a couple of girls worked on me, one doing my hair and the other giving me the full treatment.

The stylist suggested some blonde highlights for my mostly auburn hair. She also suggested a new style. No bland long straight hair. She went with some wavy curls, shortening it to just a little longer than shoulder length and gave it some real body and bounce, she framed my face with loose tresses and as I admired myself in the mirror I was in love. The style was so sexy it made me feel girly and cute.

I rushed back to the hotel and hurriedly slipped into my new dress, I did try it with a bra but the straps made it look silly, so braless it was.

Moll's walked in as I was pulling down the hem wishing it was a couple of inches lower.

Moll's whistled. "Holy shit babes, wow you have pulled out all the stops haven't you."

I giggled. "Well I had to do something going out with you and the girls, otherwise I would look plain."

She kissed me. "Babes you could never look plain, shit now I am going to have to go all out just to compete."

Before I could answer she was going through the clothes she had brought with her. She didn't have to try that hard, with her body it was easy, ten minutes at the dresser applying her makeup and she looked a million bucks. That's the difference I suppose, she has this innate beauty, a deep inner essence and her skin is perfect and glows, her eyes are big and when she stares into your eyes it is impossible. For me my heart melts, my breathing stops and my tongue swells.

We were ready and as nervous as I was, she dragged me down to the lobby where everyone else was meeting. Sue still has a bit of a mean streak and took great pleasure introducing me as her brother. I felt my heart stop for a moment as I watched all the other girls staring mouths open gaping disbelievingly, but Moll's grabbed me and kissed me and my heart restarted and my fears slowly evaporated.

As the shocked open mouthed girls looked on April smiled. "Best god damned brother any sister could wish for."

Bev added her. "Hear, hear, we love you little bro, and tonight you are just one of the girls."

The gaping mouths turned into questions and before I really knew what was happening, we were all friends. Especially when April told them who I was. The curious looks tuned to envious looks and the night was under way.

It started of pretty much as you would expect. Sue was hand cuffed with fluffy cuffs, she had a sign hung around her neck which simply said HEN.

As we drove from bar to bar Sue was encouraged to dance and kiss guys, all pretty lame, we did karaoke which was fun, I excelled at that and made some of the girls swoon, They all wanted to do duo's with me and for the first time ever I saw the pangs of jealousy dig their ugly claws into Moll's.

As I took the little stage with Veronica one of Sues friends I took great delight in accepting her kisses and hugs as we worked our way through it's raining men. The crowd got into it and started singing along with us but when I glanced at Moll's she was giving Veronica the dagger stare.

As we got back to the table Moll's pulled me into a deep sensuous kiss which got the girls going with cat calls and screams. As we separated Moll's gave me a long dark glare. "you're mine and don't forget it."

By the time we got to our fifth club it was obvious it was a strip club and tonight was girl's night. The place was packed with drunk women and we weren't the only hens party in the house.

The strippers started simply enough dancing around amongst the tables rubbing their crotches in the women's faces. When they got to our table they went straight for Sue, who was the star of the show after all. Even although they were still wearing pants they climbed up on the chairs and ground their crotches in the girls faces. I was shocked when Molly accepted it with a big whooppeee and held his ass so he couldn't pull away. Even Sandy seemed to be enjoying it. It was too much for April though she put her hands up and pushed them away. The girls booed her loudly chanting at her to rip his pants off.

I watched in horror and was taken by surprise when all of a sudden there was a crotch in my face and his hands in my hair as he held me against him.