Marion's Story Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I freaked out and fell backwards off my chair trying to get away. All the girls laughed and cheered including Moll's, which hurt a little.

The guy seeing how upset I was stepped back and didn't push it moving on to the next table.

Sue chided me. "Chill out girl, relax and enjoy, if you want to be one of the girls then you have to join in.

It was like being transported back to my childhood and the treehouse.

Molly gave me a kiss. "Jeez chill babes, it's just a bit of fun."

April gave me a hug but Sandy who was way drunker than the rest cheered. "Go on don't pretend you didn't like it."

I was red faced and anxious, there wasn't enough alcohol on the planet to make me do some of the things that were happening at other tables.

More drinks followed and the strippers were now naked as they roamed from table to table swinging their cocks around, rubbing them in the girl's faces. At our table the big stripper who had a huge cock went straight for Sue and she grabbed him with both hands and started sucking on it like her life depended on it. Another stripper arrived and Bev grabbed his cock and gave it a kiss and then whilst holding it tight tried to rub it over Aprils face but she freaked out and shrieked pushing him away.

He moved on to Molly and she stared into my eyes as she grabbed him, stroking her hand up and down his growing erection. She had an evil smile as she leaned forward kissing the head adoringly, her hand gently fondling his dangling balls.

I watched in horror as she sucked and nibbled her way up and down his fat shaft.

She gave it a final kiss then looked at me. "Your turn babes."

I shook my head. "No way."

He took my reticence as a challenge and moved in front of me where he swung his cock around and around losing some of his erection.

He reached out with his hand trying to pull my face forward towards his proffered cock. All the girls chanted clapping wildly as he pushed forward, but it was too much for me and I batted away his hands and pushed back my chair and took off heading for some fresh air.

Outside I was almost in tears as sucking in lungs full of cool night air.

Once I felt like I could breathe again I noticed April who was also out and only a few feet up the road, she had her face covered as she leaned back against the wall. As I walked up, she was crying noisily. I slipped my arm behind her and she jumped startled although when she saw me we fell into a hug.

"What are you doing out here." She whimpered.

"Same as you actually."

"Fuck I am useless, a gutless bitch."

"Hey lighten up sis there's no shame in not wanting to degrade yourself, you have pride, that's cool."

"No you don't get it, I knew what was going to happen tonight, before we came out I convinced myself I would do it, I thought I could handle it, I could hold my own and play with them so the girls didn't laugh at me, but I chickened out. I am fucking useless."

"Yeah well I guess I'm just as bad I got scared and ran away as well."

She hugged me back. "During work I can be tough when I have to, and I deal with men all the time but the moment one gets near me in a personal way I panic, Jesus did you see Sue suck that guy... Jesus."

"Yeah well all the others were just as bad. Moll's did it right in front of me for god's sake."

"What about Sandy... Did she you know suck him as well?"

I shrugged. "I don't know I ran away before he got to her, but it wouldn't surprise me."

"Fucking sluts." April moaned.

As we were talking Moll's walked out, she slung her arm around me drunkenly. "Hey you two what are you doing out here?"

Confused and angry I snarled. "Shit how many times do I have to tell you before you believe me, I'm not gay."

"Gay shmay who cares we were just having some fun, why do you have to put labels on everything? so a guy flashed his junk in front of you who cares?"

"I care I'm not a queer fucking faggot."

She recoiled quickly shocked by my retort. "Is that what you think of the girls and me? Are we queers some sort of lesser humanity.... Is that how you see us?"

Embarrassed I tried to backtrack spluttering. "No of course not... I have never thought there was anything wrong with being gay."

"Then why is it wrong for you to have sexual contact with a guy?"

"Because I aren't gay, I'm straight, I don't want some guy rubbing his dong in my face."

"I don't understand you if it's OK for me why is it wrong for you?"

"I don't feel the same way you do, you are attracted to girls, I'm not attracted to guys."

"Mi it worries me that you aren't being truthful to yourself, you have gone to a lot of trouble to become attractive to men, and they swoon all over you because you are so damn pretty, what worries me is that deep down inside you are gay and you just won't admit it to yourself."

"I want to look pretty for you because I know you're attracted to girls, you always like me better when I am MI, rather than Marion."

"Babe come back inside and just be Mi, be the girl you want to be. Nobody in there cares."

"Bull crap! Sue would laugh her ass off watching me."

"No sweets that's not true, she might cheer and clap but it wouldn't be trying to humiliate you."

"No Moll's that's not for me."

"Please babes just for me, that way you will find out for sure, just as long as you're honest."

Molls grabbed April's hand, "Come on come back inside, just relax and enjoy... it's just for fun."

April cried derisively. "I hate myself I always wanted to be like all the other girls, have a normal relationship, shit I had plenty of offers, but I can't do it, they repulse me."

When she saw the bemused expression on Moll's face she muttered. "I saw all the girls going out on dates, having fun and I wanted to join in, I wanted that as well, but every time a boy came onto me, I panicked and not in a good way. I have never even touched a boy, maybe I'm not gay at all, maybe I'm like you Molly or Sandy all I need to do is just do it."

She glanced across at me. "Aren't you curious? I mean you like to be a girl, you're beautiful, guys would die to be with you even the straight ones."

I laughed. "Guys do nothing for me."

"Maybe you're just scared?"

"April, you're gay, it's not a crime, it's not wrong, it's just different. Stop hiding from it and enjoy it. You have a beautiful sexy girlfriend, trust me I know."

She slapped me on the shoulder scowling at my teasing remark. "I think it's easier for girls like Sandy and Moll's, they are actually bisexual, and could actually go either way."

Moll's sneered. "You're wrong April, it's harder, pulled back and forth, it's why I wonder about Mi."

Trying to placate her I mumbled, "You never have to worry about me, I only have eyes for you."

"Mi this is just fun, if they were girls flashing their pussies you would love it."

I nodded, "Yeah I suppose so."

April shrugged as well, "But what happens if that stripper comes back?"

Moll's laughed, "Grab it with both hands, they don't care, you're not having sex, just having a play."

April grinned and stared at me expectantly, "Should we?" Could we?"

My turn to shrug.

Moll's laughed. "Then let it go, come back inside, if you sucked some guys cock who cares, it's not the end of the world."

Moll's reached for our hands, "Look you two, it's not like you have to do anything, just don't judge us because we do, it is just a bit of fun."

The other girls cheered as we sat back down at the tables and Sandy jumped into April's lap and they slipped into a heated kiss, which drew even louder cheers and cat calls.

Sue got another round of drinks in and there was a huge toast to Sue.

We had several more rounds of drinks before the stripper returned swinging his huge cock around like an out of control helicopter. He stopped at each girl individually squirting some whipped cream on the head of his cock and one by one they all took turns licking it off.

By the time he reached Moll's and me, my heart was thumping wildly in my chest, my face was red and I thought I was going to die of embarrassment. As he approached Moll's she reached out and held his cock as he squirted a big blob of whipped cream along the length of it.

She pulled him closer to her face leaning forward to narrow the distance she giggled. "Come on lover you aren't going to make me eat all of this by myself are you?"

I stared anxiously as she dragged him closer, then Sandy's hand pushed me forward. "Go on don't be a chicken."

I leaned forward our faces side by side as she pulled his cock against her open lips kissing it adoringly and the cheers got louder as she opened her lips a little further and let a little slide in. As she licked some of the cream off she whispered. "Come on lover, just give it a kiss."

Courage is being scared to death... and saddling up anyway so with that thought in mind I leaned forward and licked a big dollop of cream off his throbbing cock.

"Moll's said, "Come on babes just try it put a little in your mouth"

I reached up with my hand and ran my finger around picking up some cream and slid it into my mouth flicking my tongue across my lips. "I'm on a diet."

She giggled, "Oh well your loss." She sucked a bit more in before pushing him away and planting a big sloppy kiss on my lips.

All I could taste was cream, as her tongue swirled around my mouth, she giggled, "Well was that so bad?"

He soon moved along and I'm not sure if it was watching me or not but April and Sandy were soon playing the same game.

It was over just like that, the strippers carried on for a while and came back to our table several times and each time with Moll's encouragement it got easier less humiliating. I eventually got drunk enough, or brave enough to actually take it in my mouth completely and when I did the place erupted with chants of Mi, Mi, Mi. It made me feel a little more like one of the gang and the drunker we got the more fun it became. Hearing April scream encouragement only egged me on.

After a while it got a bit boring and after a few moans from the gathered girls we ended up back at the karaoke bar, which was a whole lot more fun, well for me anyway. God knows what time it was when we dragged our sorry asses back to the hotel and bed.

Moll's was horny, her hand going straight to my cock, her lips crashed down on mine, her tongue raiding my moth in a frenzied attack, and I could still taste that damned cream.

She was a mad woman, her lips sliding deliciously all over my skin, my neck which she feasted on, my shoulders then lower until she sucked my hardening nipples into her sucking mouth.

"Hhhhmmmmm babes you were amazing tonight, all those beautiful cocks, oh god they were yummy weren't they?"

Her hand stroked my cock and it stood straight up like a steel bar unbending and erect.

My fingers found her pussy gaping and swollen with desire, sliding easily into her gooey depths. "Oh, fuck yes." She sighed as she writhed enjoying the feel of my fingers delving into her contracting throbbing hole, her pussy walls clutching and gripping my fingers as they toyed with her moist clammy slit.

"Fuck babes, god their cocks were so hard I loved watching you kiss and suck them."

I crammed another finger into her crevice as the palm of my hand and my thumb crushed into her clit creating a wave of trembling quivering shudders. "Did you like the taste babes, sucking them, feeling them in your hand?"

Trying to quell my embarrassment I filled my mouth with her boobs, licking and nibbling ferociously on her teats.

Her whines turned into purrs. "Oh god yes that's it babe, oh I love your mouth." She grabbed me by the hair lifting my head so she could kiss me again, her tongue raping my mouth.

Her hips thrust viciously against my plunging fingers, the air filled with the squelchy soppy sounds of her pussy sucking wantonly trying to get more of my hand inside her. "Do it, fuck me, fuck me hard."

With a final wild quiver her orgasm raced across her body. I rolled her quickly onto her back and I was inside her in one punishing shove, my balls crushed against her ass. Raising her legs and pushing them back against her chest so she was bent in half I fucked her, this wasn't lovemaking it was feral violent fucking as I pounded her trembling body into the bed, harder and harder I went thrashing into her body.

Her head rolled from side to side her eyes were shut as she moaned louder and louder, her fingers dug deep into my forgiving flesh as her long nails raked my shoulders until her nails were caked in my seeping blood.

I exploded, with such intensity I was momentarily paralysed sunk deep into her I squirted and spurted stream after stream of spunk overflowing her greedy hole.

I flopped down beside her as my cock popped out of her. "Jesus Christ." She moaned.

I felt the same way. I lay there contented, sated.

The morning light, or was it afternoon woke me with Moll's still wrapped around me like a boa constrictor. I would have happily laid there but I needed to pee badly.

I untangled our limbs and walked into the bathroom to relieve my aching bladder. Sitting there on the cold seat my mind swirled with lots of conflicting emotions. What was last night all about? Why did Moll's want to see that?

I climbed back into bed sliding in beside her and she purred. "Morning sweetie."

Her legs wrapped around mine and her pussy opened around my thigh sucking on tight like a limpet she was hot and wet, I felt her sucking onto my leg as she ground her clit against my thigh. Her snores showed she had drifted back to sleep and it must have been a hell of a dream as she fucked my leg her hot gooey pussy milking my leg as she rode it harder and harder, growling deeply her squiggly clit crushed against my flesh. I kissed her shoulders, her neck and her mouth closed over mine as she writhed like a slippery eel until she was sated.

She woke me later with a kiss. As we lay together slowly reacquainting ourselves with the day, I couldn't wait any longer. "Moll's what was all that shit at the strip club about?"

Sighing deeply, she murmured. "OK it was a bit over the top but, I have always wondered whether you might be a little curious about the male sex."

"But I told you I wasn't gay."

"Mi nobody looks as attractive as you do without wanting to attract others, the clothes we wear are to make us look pretty and attractive, I know what it feels like to be embarrassed about my sexuality, it took me years to come to grips with the fact I liked girls, that I was a lesbian, and then you came along and turned my world upside down, it has taken longer to realise that none of it matters, all that matters is I love you with all my heart."

Shocked I blurted out. "You love me?"

She ran her fingers down my cheek. "Yes numbnuts, I love you, you're it, and you are everything I need or want."

"Then why did you want to watch me with a man?"

"Because I wanted to see if perhaps you might really be gay, just like me."

"Well what do you think now? Am I gay, because honestly I don't fucking know!"

She laughed. "Babes what I learnt is it doesn't matter, they're just labels, just the way other narrow minded people see us, all I know for sure is I love you, and I thought you looked sexy giving that guy a blowjob."

Worried I whispered. "You don't think less of me?"

She grabbed my head in both hands and kissed me hard. "God you talk some shit, babes I love you, you're all I want."

Smiling I held her tight returning her kiss. "God, I love you Molly, you just made my life complete. I thought I was exhausted but her wild incredible passion raised me one more time and we made love before going down to meet everyone else.

When we got home, Moll's took enormous pleasure in parading around in her bridesmaids' dress. It was a full length gown falling delightfully to her ankles, made of a pale lilac georgette. The bodice was a deep V that exposed plenty of cleavage, all the girls had to wear the same lacy strapless bra because the straps were the thinnest spaghetti style and the bra would be slightly exposed and visible.

The gown fitted perfectly, with a fabric belt around the waist.

She looked incredible and we tried thousands of makeup styles every day as she tried it on looking for just the right look.

My other role of course was the song and I spent hours every day practising the song I had written wanting to get it just right. At rehearsal we had narrowed down our set list and learned the covers Sue wanted, we laughed at some of her choices but hey if we were going to be a wedding band we were going to be the best damn one the planet had ever seen.

Of course, the trip wasn't just about the wedding Moll's had done a good job organising it like a tour and we had six gigs over ten days not counting the wedding.

We all flew up together and Moll's was super excited about the wedding, I had never seen her so excited, she talked the whole way about nothing else, The other girls snapped at her to shut the fuck up because they were sick of hearing about it.

As the morning of the wedding unfolded, we had to set up the stage at the reception centre, Sue hired a production company to supply PA gear and a sound technician engineer but there were no roadies so we had to help out and it took a lot longer than usual to set up and do sound checks.

It was then a mad scurry to get back to the hotel to get dressed and ready to serenade Sue as she walked down the aisle. When I got there the place was awash with girls, they had all convened in our room to get ready. April, Sandy and Moll's were getting into their gowns as I arrived and Moll's looked stressed as I walked in. "Where the hell have you been, shit we're running late as it is."

"Sorry babes." I grumbled.

As I got in Beverly passed me a big dress box. "Hurry, we don't have much time."

As I opened it I was shocked to find a bridesmaids gown like the others. Moll's gave me a kiss, "Hurry up for the love of god, the beautician and stylist will be here in a minute for hair and makeup."

"But I'm not a bridesmaid." I spluttered.

"Maybe not but Sue wants you to feel included, she wants you as her unofficial bridesmaid so fucking hurry up."

I changed quickly and was amazed that it fit perfectly. All those damn measurements Moll's had been taking, now I knew.

Mom walked in as we were all sitting down to get our hair and makeup done. When she saw us her eyes clouded over and she burst into tears. "You all look beautiful, I couldn't be prouder."

Once we were ready, she had us line up for photos making sure to include Moll's and Sandy.

As we reached the church and I was getting ready Mom came up and gave me a hug and kiss. "Sweetheart I can't believe how gorgeous you are, you look stunning, so beautiful."

"Thanks mom, it's just the dress, but your acceptance means so much to me, you are really OK with this?""

Shaking her head, she sighed. "This my darling is who you were always meant to be, and no sweetie, the dress is lovely but it is you who makes it. What song are you going to sing?"

"One I wrote for the wedding, I think you'll like it."

She walked away as I finished setting up the cello and mic. The other bridesmaids and the groomsmen all arrived and took their places as the chapel filled quickly with guests.

The girls from the band gave me a wave and Jas whistled as they took their seats.

Before I was really ready April nudged me. "You're up little bro."

I started with just the cello until mom and Sue appeared and as they started down the aisle I broke into the vocal.

I saw the expression on moms' face as she walked down the aisle listening to the words, so pleased to hear me sing about her and dads love bringing forth the precious jewel on her arm.

The rest of the wedding was a rush of adrenalin and was over in a flash. It was an incredible night. At the end of our second set Sue dragged me out the back away from everyone. "Little bro, I need to apologise to you. I was a real bitch to you growing up and you didn't deserve it. I just want to say sorry and thank you for making this day so special the song was amazing, you keep surprising me with your talent."