Marion's Story Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed her. "Thanks Sue, I was a little shit, so I probably earned it."

"Crap... It was all me and my stupid jealousy. I am sorry, I think all us girls thought dad gave you a soft ride, but it was just us being silly. I love you and I am so proud of you, I want you to know I may still tease you but never doubt I love you Mi."

Her using my new name brought a tear to my eye and she screeched. "Stop it, don't make me cry, I haven't got any makeup."

We hugged and went back inside. The final set was all Lips songs and the crowd were into it so much that we didn't end up playing any covers it was all us, and right at the front was April, Bev, Sue, Moll's Sandy and mom all dancing like there was no tomorrow. It was a moment in time that will live with me forever.

That feeling of acceptance was deep and joyously uplifting especially with the girls behind me all singing their hearts out. It seemed like I had finally found the essence of life.