All Comments on 'Marion's Story Ch. 16'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
coyote62coyote62over 3 years ago

The drama!! Omg love it!!!

jackie_emjackie_emover 3 years ago
Nothing easy for Mimi and Molly

I was wondering if Mel would end up with Kim, but this is an interesting direction. Any couple has different objectives, but Mimi and Molly want such different things that I wonder how that will be resolved.

Antoine de Saint-Exupery wrote, "Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction." Can Mimi and Molly end up looking in the same direction?

I love the characters and the twists in the story. Excellent work.

mfan2112mfan2112over 3 years ago

Thanks for continuing Mimi's story. I am enjoying it.

krusstyy911krusstyy911over 3 years ago

Woow, I am mad... but a good kind of mad, the story is not going as I would like and I really love it for that. The drama is real and Mi’s neediness is hard to watch, but is something that I’ve experienced. I cannot wait for the rest. Please, continue with the story, it’s by far my favorite!

j15555j15555over 3 years ago

While I like most of the story, I’m finding the drama with Mi and Molly to be very tedious. They just got back together, but the story skipped over any big talks they might have had. Now it seems they didn’t really talk much about what they each wanted if they are in this position now. They should have had the talk about what they each wanted out of their careers as well as their relationship before the got back together so they wouldn’t end up in the same place again. If this isn’t resolved soon, I’ll probably quit reading or just skim over those portions of the story since that relationship is getting old.

Joann69Joann69over 3 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter

Mimi has to get over her insecurities and trust Molly and Gloria,

Joann69Joann69over 3 years ago

Question is will Mimi continue to become more Mimi?

She's already more girl and maybe tell someone she's talking hormones,

I am glad you added more to the story but she needs to find out where she's going

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Disappointed!

It's the same story line again with Mi. Why did you get them together just to do the same shit that happened the first time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Repetition kills.

Same song and dance from Mi as the previous couple of chapters with what she wants and not looking ahead or actually finding a compromise to offer herself. It's getting old and stale. As far as two professionals in a relationship, it means compromises. As the old saying goes, "The green reed which bends in the wind is stronger than the mighty oak which breaks in a storm".

Chapters 1 through 9 were absolute gold and wonderful with strong and well defined characters that one could really follow and get into. Latest chapters have taken Mi in a different direction and the character has become sophomoric. Her constant "my way or the highway" philosophy is getting real old.

JessicaAlexanderJessicaAlexanderover 3 years ago

Just feels like you’re beating a dead horse now. You are a great writer but it seems like the story has jumped the shark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

read 15 &16 at same time

could not believe marion did a 180 so fast what happened to his scruples

and after the horse left the barn you tried to put it back in by saying no more 3 somes

i call BS

liz33ndliz33ndover 3 years ago

this was a epic story, glad its over. thanks for the excellent reading.

WhiteNekoWhiteNekoover 3 years ago

Mimi needs a freaking counselor. She has some extreme self confidence issues that need to be worked out before she has a stable relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Oh, god. For this whole saga, I wanted to see mimi questioning her feelings and desire and toward just to girls. Some chapters before, she was in distress with her genitalia, but then it just went away. Mimi never put her self affirmativelly as a woman, god even Molly call her "him". For such a rich story, well designed, sometimes a lack some depth in mimi existence. She just went with the flow, and took big decisions with her narcisist attitudes with monogamy with someone who isn't. This time it's all the same, i feel like she just got stuck in this "please, Molly, love me how I do", but it's just broken, don't work anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She’s being an ass hole AGAIN

ColonelinguistColonelinguist10 months ago

Why does it feel like other than the way Marion dresses, there’s absolutely nothing feminine about her/him? Think about it - Marion likes getting blow jobs - hey, so do I. Marion loves eating pussy and he likes fucking females - what a coincidence, me too! Oh! And Marion doesn’t trust lesbians - I feel ya bro, they like eating pussy way too much for me and they’re probably way better at it than I am, and they may just run off with my… oh wait; that is what happened; twice! I

Plus I have a hard time trying to imagine her/him talking; or even walking like a female, but much of that type of body language stems from gurls trying to lore men in with their feminine charms - something Marion obviously doesn’t give a shit about. Certainly I’m not the only one that this has occurred to as well. I have known man>women transgenders and they all love cock and yes - they love pussy too. That’s probably the main difference between a tranny and sissy. Gays typically don’t like pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES