All Comments on 'Marital Training at St. Helga's'

by dothemath

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
SPARTAN047SPARTAN0477 months ago

Oh dear God, this was one of the hottest stories I've read here. God damn. My clitty was so hard the whole time and I was trying to rub my legs together for stimulation like those shameless sluts in the school. :D

I loved it. Both types of teasing and denial were insanely hot to read about. I secretly wanted the shower scene to happen with me and another trans girl, or even a cis girl — both of us being locked up and denied in front of each other to experience sweet, sweet torture at the hands of a skilled Domme, whether trans or cis. Someone who's deliciously cruel and sweet at the same time, teasing our clits with one finger or just the palm of her hand as we're showered in front of each other. Obviously we're not allowed to touch each other or our bathing nurses at all, but maybe we can suckle their tits for comfort and their cocks on our knees while being denied our own release.

We also get spanked regularly for being caught touching ourselves after the first time, and maybe we knew about those rules beforehand and deliberately decided to be caught, LOL. Or it could be a welcome surprise, but either way we're not even allowed to fuck each other or anyone else. We're made an example of in front of all the classes in St Helgas, being made to sit on dildos, kiss each other, and hump pillows in our caged clitties in front of the classrooms with our hands tied up and handcuffed forever. We're made to suck on each others' cages too until we're cross-eyed like the girls at the end and begging so much for release that the strict Mistresses (teachers) at the academy get sick of our whining.

They drag us in leashes and collars to the staff room and punish us in front of all the teachers and nurses, and everyone in the staff room gets to punish and use us like real sluts. We're made to eat every pussy in that room and suck cocks dry until they're all drained, but just as we dare to ask for our own release, two of them bend us over the table and spank us until we cry with pain and beg for mercy instead. XD They fuck our arses using strapons or with their cocks until they've all creampied us, then they leave us sluts in there for the night as punishment, covered in cum and pussy juices.

The only thing left for us to do is wriggle and roll over to each other to get a few kisses and lick each others' bodies clean before morning. Once they find us in there in the morning kissing and rubbing bodies together, the punishment will start all over again. Scary but sexy!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

An excellent study of the preparation of young students for the varied success rates of intercourse in their married lives. Good to see the male and female schools collaborating.

Do the male and female teaching staff members provide demonstrations at any time(assuming that they are similarly confined onto their "personal prisons" to maintain decorum and control, of course)??

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Females should be denied orgasm. A man needs release...females need to stay horny and never cum.

caffeineslutcaffeineslut5 months ago

This type of training is a long standing fantasy of mine. Would you write a whole scene about one of the shower sessions ever? I'd love to read about a girl who hasn't cum in months getting her poor swollen pussy edged with the spray...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdothemath@dothemath
I write female orgasm denial fetish stories. I strongly recommend checking the tags on my stories before reading, as some of my stories are darker/meaner than others. Check out my website link under the 'contact' tab if you want to support my writing. Supporters get to read m...

SIMILAR Stories