Marjorie Organises the Main Event

Story Info
Marjorie organises the regular orgy at No.39.
1.8k words
3.52
8.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well it was all Winston's idea. Goodness he's a greedy boy. Just because I made him cum harder than anyone ever has in his life, he thinks that entitles him to fuck me at his leisure. It does. He's not a boy, of course, but sexy old Marjorie (Me!) knows how to stir up lust in a male.

I'm a tasty-looking woman who looks younger than my years and who's expert at fucking. I've got delicious thirty four inch firm tits with huge kissable nipples. Men go berserk over my pussy and as for my ass, strong men have fainted at the sight. It runs in the family, my sister Doris is the same.

As a matter of fact, we went away with Winston and his mate Charlie. Doris and Charlie hit it off immediately and spent the entire weekend fucking each other and hogging the bed. Winston and I had to go out on the Saturday and he fucked me against a tree. It was fun, but messy and I spent the afternoon dripping over everything I sat on.

Andrew, (my son) wasn't too pleased at the wet spot on the driver's seat in his beloved Fairlane. When I had a Holden Kingswood in the seventies, it had vinyl upholstery and you could just wipe the cum off with a damp cloth. Mind you, it was easy to get a burned arse if you were getting frisky in the back seat on a sunny day.

Have you noticed how politically correct things are today? Moira at the hotel last week was pissy because I tend to leak after sex. It's not my fault, I just seem to know very virile blokes who enjoy dumping their loads in me. She follows me around in her blue rubber gloves and a spray bottle of disinfectant every time we stay there.

Anyway, as usual I've got off message as that wasn't what I was going to tell you about. Doris is getting very frisky again, despite a weekend away with Charlie and me. You can always tell when Doris gets Horny as she starts discussing how much better life was in "our day." Well, if you like polio, unrefrigerated food, bad cooking, a toilet downstairs, no computers, mobile phones or digital camera, 78rpm records, incest and Izal toilet paper, you might be right.

Andrew has got the shits, probably over the Fairlane's wet seat. I told him to sit on a garbage bag until it dries out but he's worried that it might stain. I've probably had the sperm equivalent of Sydney Harbour through my pussy in my life and he's worried about a little cum stain on his car's seat? Anyway, he was supposed to organise a party for Doris and made lots of promises but as he's shitty I've offered to fill in for him. I'm a good organiser and considering the whole idea is to fuck Doris blind, I know what I'm doing. When we shared a bedroom in the "old days" (sigh) she loved me fucking her every night.

We have a top team this year and with Desmond, Winston and Charlie's twelve inch cocks, Susan and Cherry, who'll fuck anything in trousers or a space suit and me, with the best ass since the world was created 13.4 billion years ago (but a bit leaky) and Andrew (currently sulking).

I've got some very good shots of Doris and Charlie showing her his six gun from last weekend and I'll get these blown up into posters to motivate any doubters. I sat down with Mr Surly and he told me to go to all the sports clubs, the local Gym, the Anglican Church and Rotary. Apparently they all expressed interest after Doris's party last time. I might get a chance to bang the Vicar, he's got a splendid cock and you don't have to be a Christian to avail yourself.

So I drove out in my Kingswood (no chance of borrowing the Fairlane at the moment) and hit the Gym first. This is where Desmond hangs out with a lot of his bros. It's true what they say, I saw more of them than most last time. Anyway, after they were satisfied I wasn't looking for a fuck (which I always am) they expressed almost universal acceptance to come to the show at 39 Granville Park, Lewisham SE13, basement floor. I moved on and did all the clubs, the footy and hockey ones and this time the cricket club. I think they got the rough end of the pineapple last time as Andrew is a cricket freak and thinks his team members should keep themselves pure. So he excluded them. But I've been playing at Deep Square Leg with some of the better endowed players for years. Don Bradman was no more a virgin than I am.

I was welcomed with open arms by the Vicar and took him into my pussy while I explained my mission in missionary, as it were. After he'd emptied his holy host into me, he said he'd be round on Saturday with the boys. I wonder if their parents know what the little angels get up to at our parties. I left one of our posters with the Reverend but I think it'll be on his wall in the Vicarage rather than on display in the Church Hall. Should keep him nice and hard for the spinsters in his congregation, at least.

I'd made a note of likely attendees and every time we have one of these they get more and more popular. Last time we had 150 entrants, this time it was more like two hundred and fifty. To explain, the idea is to see how many times the girls can get fucked at the party. Last time Doris managed 27, way ahead of the other competitors. But two hundred and fifty might be too much for the girls. Last time it was Susan, Cherry and myself but I need reinforcements this time. I knew just the person. (How surprising Marjorie!) The fabulous DJ could normally go through half the British Army in an afternoon and would represent stiff (!) competition for Doris.

So I got the local pub band to attend (no problem there, they were paid in kind by me), the juggler was prepared to give it another go after getting drunk last time. The booze was organised, the local bakery and fish shop were supplying the refreshments and I organised plenty of furniture for people to lounge on during the proceedings (payment on return guys!) I organised a car detailing company for Andrew's Fairland to cheer him up as I was going the need him. It did.

Susan and Cherry were happy to participate as they both liked new injections by young meat, male or female. I popped round to DJ's house and she was delighted to be invited and thoroughly enjoyed the lovely fuck I gave her while I was there. (She's a very sexy woman and I always find her irresistible)

So, it was so easy. We're ready to go. We're using the old Jenkins' flat downstairs. It worked well last time. So four girls and two hundred and fifty guests/participants. Andrew has agreed to run the cameras and the music and of course we have the band. Andrew is getting very professional about scoring the fucks and he's come a long way from the old magic markers on our arses days. He's now using computers, scanners and digital cameras

Winston and Charlie are intending to come as well so I suppose I'll end up with three twelve inch cocks inside me. WhoooHooo! Not all at the same time one hopes. Mind you...... The other girls are much better than me at this and Doris eats them for breakfast (or they eat her for breakfast, more likely!) So that was a good day, I've arranged everything, been done by the Vicar and fucked DJ. I wonder what I'll make for dinner.

Andrew criticises my Brussels sprouts but likes my Rice Pudding and Corned Beef Pie. If he's so fucking choosy he can cook his own dinner. He likes to fuck his Mother but too lazy to put food on the table. That's youth these days I suppose. Slackarses.

So it's Saturday afternoon and it looks like Hyde Park Corner outside the house, the number of people wanting to come in. I wonder if I need a street trader's licence or something if I charged admission?

I'm ready in my lilac underwear (it always sends Winston mental and adds at least two inches to his length), Susan and Cherry are in their cute little G-Strings (which we'll find hanging off the lampshade later). The place is jumping, the band is playing "Lick My Love Pump" by Spinal Tap, the juggler is catching his balls (miracle) and there's a crackling of silver foil being peeled off condoms (that's for the choirboys only, the rest of us do it Commando).

Wouldn't you know that Winston is first in line behind me, Des is behind Susan and Charlie is looking insatiable behind Doris, (as if he hadn't had enough!) and we're away, the cries as the boys penetrating the girls are music to my ears. The audience are slugging on the champagne. The sounds of peeling prawns is an undertone.

Winston is freely participating in His Marjorie (or My Winston, should I say) and it's nice to feel a lovely foot long cock in my pussy after all this time (last week). As W's making such an effort I got to thinking, "What happened to Igor? Did the Russians cut his cock off." Winston was a bit fast today, he's already emptying himself into me and Andrew has made the first magic mark on my ass. (He likes the old ways, too). The guy replacing his is nice and big too. He says he's from the Lion's Club. (Did I invite them as well?) and roared accordingly when he came. Just like a good lion should.

And so we went on until half time. Andrew announced the scores so far, Doris 16, Marjorie 9 (slackarse) DJ (21) Susan10 and Cherry 13. What about me, am I slacking?

We adjourn for a snack and a champagne and cum is pouring out of my pussy as usual. Why DOES IT do that? After fifteen minutes we are back into it again. The Vicar has nailed me (delicious), Charlie, (that's a new one on me) and Desmond (God, that's wonderful). The rest of the second half is a blur and when Andrew blows the whistle, he goes round counting the marks on out asses. The final result is Doris 34 (fantastic effort) Marjorie 19 ("Marjorie must try harder") DJ 42 ("A triumph") Susan 20 and Cherry 21 ("pipped her at the post Ms. Rowlands") The band is finishing the gig with "Fucking My Heart In The Ass," by Steel Panther and queuing up behind Auntie Marjorie, (Me!) for their payment.

Does this count towards my final score? Good job I didn't invite the LSO, though I was tempted. I always fancied the Lead Viola player. But that's another story...