Mark & Annie Ch. 04 - Joyride

Story Info
Out in public.
2.5k words
4.51
4k
3
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/01/2023
Created 09/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains characters from other stories but is intended as stand alone.

All comments and feedback are gratefully received as I'm hoping the feedback will encourage improvements in my work. This is a work of fiction from the deep dank recesses of my mind and any resemblance to real people is purely accidental.

This story depicts public and anal sex between consenting adults, if this not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise I hope you enjoy.

----------

She could feel her orgasm building deep inside her and she instinctively knew it was going to be a big one. Annie was in the back seat of her lover's car, as the windows were tinted the casual viewer couldn't see the brunette forty something laying almost naked along the back seat. Her top was hiked up under her chin with the cups of her bra pulled down to show off her creamy white globes with firmly tipped nipples. Her skirt was bunched up to her midriff with her legs held wide; she had absolutely no idea where her panties had gone. Annie was holding a battery powered wand sex toy to her splayed pussy while groaning loudly. Her lover was in the driving seat driving down a selection of winding country roads focused on his task while his GoPro camera was catching all the action for them to savour later on.

Occasionally her vocal assault on his ears would make Mark cast a glance over his shoulder. The nearer she got to her climax, the louder she was becoming. The two had been lovers for over a year now, they worked for the same company, but their busy schedules meant they only got together every two to three weeks. Mark provided Annie with a sexual release that her husband just couldn't, or in some cases wouldn't, do for her. She found Mark was continually coming up with new experiences for them to sample. A couple of hook ups ago Mark introduced Annie to her hidden exhibitionist side that she never knew she had and today was just a further development of that.

Mark slowed the car as he approached a junction on the road and sensing Annie was near her climax he said "We're pulling up beside a van full of guys. Do you want me to lower the window back there so they can see better?" Annie heard the 'Thwump' as the window she was facing started to disengage from the seals to make its downwards journey. What she didn't realise was that Mark had stopped the downward movement immediately after and then closed it again, but the die was cast even though he had lied about the van. The realisation that these strange men would see her in all her glory tipped her over the edge and she gave a combined wail and high pitch moan as she came. Mark had the chance to cast a backward glance and saw a sight he never thought he would see. Annie was so excited that her pussy dilated and squirted juice in a straight trajectory away from her to land on the back of Mark's seat and the floor carpet.

The sound of a car horn made Mark realise he had been staring too long and he quickly pulled off while Annie slumped on the back seat, her legs still held wide and shaking, her head lolling back almost comatose while she was gasping for breath. Eventually she did rouse round and through pants said "Oh, I'm sorry about your car seat" as she stared at the clear liquid running down the back of the driver seat.

Mark chuckled from the front replying "Don't worry about it. It's leather, you were moisturising it. I can't wait to watch that back later, I've never seen anything quite so spectacular." The journey continued for another ten minutes that saw Mark take increasingly narrow lanes until he pulled up in a layby that curved away from the road. He climbed out the driver's seat having pulled the seat as far forward as he could and then climbed in the back seat behind. Annie had pulled her legs up to grant him access and he wriggled around until his trousers were bunched around his ankles and his cock standing proud before him. Mark caught Annie looking at his cock hungrily, so he said, "Climb aboard and let's go for a ride." Annie gave a bit of an impish squeak and slung her right leg over his lap guiding the head of his cock to the grasping opening of her pussy.

Annie sank down his length in one smooth movement and groaned deeply as her body accepted his invasion. Over the months she had found her body readily accepted his girth across a variety of positions and this new one was just the latest chapter. Reaching behind his neck, Annie pulled his head towards her nearest exposed breast where he started to hungrily feed on the flesh before him, repeatedly taking a nipple into his mouth to suck on it. Occasionally their coupling would be slow, tender and loving but increasingly it took on a frantic, urgent pace such as today where Annie leveraged her knees and legs to rise and fall along the length of his cock while imploring him to "Fuck her good" and squashing his face into her chest.

The two tried to introduce a new experience each time they met up and this public car sex was today's new experience. Mark grabbed her hips as she rode up and down, the firmer he gripped her hips the more leverage he could muster making the already frantic fucking even more energetic. She held her head back and groaned at the top of her voice as his mouth constant assault on her nipples took its toll and her pussy clamped down on his cock leaving him in no doubt that she had just come once more. It was a frequent occurrence while he was buried balls deep inside her body and today was to be no exception.

Her head flopped down on to his shoulder, her brunette hair flopping over his head and shoulder. She would have normally rested while she recovered from yet another toe-curling climax, Mark on the other hand had other ideas as he continued to work her hips up and do so that she continued to ride his cock all the way through her climax. He was close to coming himself and nothing was going to get in the way. Dutifully Annie continued to ride him sensing his urgency. Right now, she wanted her lover to get his jollies more than anything in the world. She pulled his face from her tits so that she could clamp her mouth down on his as the two shared a kiss, dancing their tongues over the other persons so that Annie could suck on Mark's tongue.

Just then she felt her lover shudder and his cock expanded further inside her until she felt his warm come bath her insides. This heralded her opportunity to rest as she slunk down lifeless across his torso, both of them panting heavily at their joined exertions. In time Annie would kiss along Mark's shoulder and neck whispering "Oh god, you fuck me so well. You always feel so snug in there and it never fails to make me come, or your tongue for that matter. Each time I think you have reached a pinnacle, the next time you make me come even more than before" Mark didn't need an ego boost, but it pleased him none the less to know that he had met the lady's requirements. Most saw Annie as this strait-laced Marketing professional, he however got to see the adventurous sex fanatic that she really was. She was able to confess many of her fantasies to Mark, not only knowing they would go no further but also in the assurance that he would do his best to make them happen in a safe environment so that she obtained maximum satisfaction.

The two untangled their various limbs and Annie slid from his lap to lay across the back seat while her lover pulled his trousers back on and got out from the back of the car. Mark held out his hand and beckoned Annie "Come on, I fancy a little walk off the beaten track while we still have some daylight." This surprised Annie but having just made her feel euphoric she was hardly going to deny her lover anything. Once she had re-arranged her clothing to some degree of normality Mark walked to the rear of the car and extracted a rolled-up picnic blanket which he tucked under his arm and slipped something into his trouser pocket.

Mark steered them into the adjoining field and reached out his hand towards Annie which she took without hesitation. They interacted in the office when their calendars allowed, and it was always very professional and friendly, but they kept their distance showing no outward affection. When they were alone in some hotel while they were working away it was very much about the sex although they would frequently dine together. On this warm summer evening Annie found they had moved to another level of their relationship and as unexpected as it was, she found she liked this new comfortable level of companionship. The weather was bathing her in soft warm light and somehow, she had a similar feeling within.

They walked around the parameter of the wheat field chatting about nothing in particular until they reached the far corner where Mark stopped, rolled out the blanket and started removing his trousers after kicking his shoes off. Although Annie was a little stunned as she didn't know what to expect what she did do was impulsively sink to her knees in front of her lover so that she could take his inflating cock into her mouth. The first taste she encountered was their joined fluids from their fuck in the backseat but eventually his pre-come was the next. She was really getting into taking him to the back of her mouth but after a few minutes Mark stepped back -- much to Annie's slight annoyance.

Mark riffled in the pocket of his discarded trousers and threw something at her. As soon as she opened her hand, she saw it was a tube of lubricant that he favoured when he fucked her ass. She smiled up at him, raised her eyebrows and gave a very approving "Mmmm, nice. I like your thinking" before scurrying around on her knees so she faced away from him.

While still on her knees she hooked her skirt up over her waist to reveal she was still pantyless. She than applied a generous bead of the lube to her middle and index finger and then reached behind her and started to work the gooey substance into her anus. While she was doing that Mark extracted his phone and then reached down to take some of the lube so that a similarly copious amount could be applied along the length of his cock. Once the lube was applied Mark crouched down behind Annie and levelled the tip of his cock at her rear; placing his free hand on her hip he slowly leant forward to engage the head inside her.

The sight made him think back to their first sexual encounter, it had come about because Annie's husband flatly refused to fuck her in the butt. On that occasion Mark had taken a long time to embed his cock in her rear end as it was the first time that she had taken anything up there. Almost a year later she was taking his wide girth without any sign of stress, in fact, if one of their fuck sessions did not include anal sex she became uppity. While the head was engaged Mark held back as he reached for his phone, flipped it into camera mode and snapped a picture of her deliciously round butt taking his cock. Annie had initially been very self-conscious about what she thought was her overly large butt but Mark's regular affection for it had slowly won her over and she became more accepted at what she had been given. It was a regular stance to have her on her knees as Mark loved to be behind her watching her cheeks ripple as he fed her his cock. He loved the fact that it wasn't average sized but instead nicely rounded.

With his picture taken Mark discarded his phone and placed his other hand to take a firm hold of her as he gently but persistently fed his dick into her rear in one slow, smooth movement. Annie threw her head back and gave a deep guttural moan before turning to look at Mark over her shoulder, smile and say, "God it feels good to have you where you belong" and then proceeded to push her own hips back to intensify the penetration from her end. It was the first time she had ever fucked in the open air and although there was little chance of them encountering another person there was something in the public aspect that really made her pulse run.

Even though Mark was only just starting to get into his stride, Annie was on the way to her next climax which was aided by her reaching under herself to diddle her clit between her fingers. Losing the support of her other arm made her upper body crumble to the ground. Mark still had a firm hold of her hips and only slightly had to adjust his stance while maintaining his thrusting rhythm. Being treated so basely by the man that she knew loved her was half the appeal of what he did to her. She felt the same when he was cuffing her or tying her to a bed -- she knew she was safe with him while experimenting with the kinkier aspects of her fantasies.

Another loud groan heralded her anus clamping around his intruding cock and Mark guessed that she had come yet again -- she was certainly going to sleep well tonight, that much was for certain. Mark was quite pleased to generate another similar one from her while still giving it to her butt although it was inevitable that he too would get to come a short time afterwards, hosing her bowels with his seed. The two lay there for a while until the light started to fade and they made their way back to his car.

That evening they reviewed the action caught on camera and Mark couldn't help working two fingers in and out of her pussy while they watched the action. The squirt was captured in all its glory and although he didn't conjure the same reaction Annie did have another of those climaxes that saw her thrashing her legs about. The lady was suitably revved up and pushed her lover back on the bed so that she could mount her snug pussy on his revitalised cock.