Mark & Claire Ch. 01 - Trainer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was a long leisurely fuck; she had come twice already this morning and wasn't in the mood to rush things however Mark wanted the pace upped slightly and started to buck his hips up and down. Claire took the hint and leant up to rest on her extended arms which gave Mark the inviting sight of her tits swinging gracefully with each thrust. The sight and her tight pussy were enough to send him over the edge. He felt it only fair to declare "I'm about to come, where do you want it?" Claire was in the driving seat and speeded up - she wanted it in her pussy - Mark gave a grunt and his cock flexed inside her as it spewed his come deep in her.

Claire slowed her riding and wore a particularly contented look saying, "I do like the feeling of having my insides bathed every now and again". She was obviously in no mood to rush getting off Marks deflating clock but eventually she did and rushed off to the bathroom leaving Mark to luxuriate at a very enjoyable way of waking up. He heard the shower start and then the instruction "Care to come and wash me down?" Showering together led to a lot more touching and groping and that led to them towelling each other dry, a task that Mark found equally enjoyable.

While Claire made herself presentable Mark went back to his room to do the same and they met up again in the restaurant for breakfast sitting opposite one another on a corner table so that they could see any of their colleagues arrive. Having helped himself to a selection from the breakfast area Mark asked the inevitable opening question "So how do you want to play this at the office? Rest assured my lips will remain firmly sealed. I'm selective on what areas of my private life I divulge".

For a moment Claire looked uncertain but eventually replied "I'd rather we both kept quiet and so I won't be saying anything either. We're both free agents and so have nothing to hide but you know what a bunch of gossip mongers they are in the office".

Mark nodded his confirmation but continued his questioning "That's sorted that then but where does it leave the two of us? I wouldn't want to put you off by getting too heavy but at the same time I would dearly love the opportunity to savour that delicious peach of yours again in the not-too-distant future".

Claire fidgeted in her seat stating "You're doing it again. You brought me off all those times last night and then again, this morning and still you've got me leaking all over again with your talk". Mark didn't answer but put his best choir boy expression on and so Claire continued "How about coming around mine Saturday afternoon? I can cook us something nourishing and then we can see where the evening takes us."

Mark had just enough time to reply, "It's a date".

As if on cue their colleague Chris came wandering into the restaurant and having spotted the two of them came over and asked, "Do you mind a bit of company?"

Mark replied "Of course not" offering the empty seat next to him.

"Did you both sleep the sleep of the contented last night on the back of another well delivered and professional project?" asked Chris.

Claire chose this point to lean down and riffle in her handbag to hide her expression as Mark replied "Yes I slept well but got woken unexpectedly this morning" Chris looked curious, and Claire looked up at him in shock until Mark covered by adding "The alarm" as he held up his phone.

Chris nodded and headed off to the breakfast selection. Once he was a good distance away Claire gently tapped Mark's shin with her foot adding "What did you go and tell him that for?"

Mark feigned innocence and replied "What? It was the answer he readily accepted. I suspect if I had told him that a vision of loveliness woke me up by trying to blow a tune on my cock would have generated a lot more of a response". Claire had to cover her mouth as she burst out laughing.

Mark leant forward and whispered conspiratorially "I might have also added that the mere memory of you all naked and soaped up in the shower this morning is currently making my trousers a little uncomfortably tight in a certain area".

Claire leant forward and looked down at his crotch replying "Pleased to hear it" as she stood up and followed Chris to the Breakfast selection.

The further arrival of another two colleagues who stopped over the previous night ensured that the conversation around the table turned to work matters. Even though they were gathered here to conclude this project, most of the talk was about the various participant's next projects and what lay ahead for the rest of the week.

Saturday came around and found Mark on Claire's doorstep brandishing a bottle of wine and an impressively sized bunch of flowers, on opening the door Claire's reaction was a picture as she pulled Mark inside by the collar and started to kiss him passionately. Between kisses she managed to say, "Oh god I've been climbing the walls waiting for you to arrive". Mark could smell something inviting coming from the kitchen but his reaction to his welcome was to steer Claire towards the staircase that was behind her. He sat her down on the second step and went down on his knees as he prised her legs apart, discovering that she was pantiless just pushed him on as he leant his head and torso forward and captured her enflamed clit between his lips.

You can probably gather how the evening went -- and the following morning -- and most of the following day for that matter. And once a month after that.

12