Mark and Ellie

Story Info
A break in changes their lives.
1.7k words
4.07
37.3k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark got out of bed, motioning for Ellie to stay.

"It'll be nothing," he assured her as he left their bedroom. They had been woken up by a noise downstairs and both had felt a little apprehensive. Ellie listened intently, holding the covers up to her neck. She followed Mark's footsteps down the stairs and then heard nothing for a long while, before a loud thud made her jolt upright.

Ellie felt her heart rate quicken and steeled herself. She had to go see what had happened to her boyfriend, so got out of bed. They had both slept naked, as they had done since they first got together, so Ellie put on her dressing gown before creeping down the stairs. She got to the bottom before hearing some movement and rustling in the lounge.

Two men moved around in the lounge, filling bags with any valuables they could find. Ellie bit her lip and tried to hide in the doorway just as one of the men turned and saw her. She screamed and he dropped the bag, quickly covering her mouth and dragging her into the room.

"Get the tape!" He hissed to the other man who dashed over to do exactly that. Ellie was manhandled into a dining chair and strapped to it, her dressing gown open and exposing her chest slightly. It lay skewed over one leg, covering her pussy but leaving the other leg out. It was only as she collected her thoughts while strapped tightly to the chair that Ellie noticed her boyfriend tied naked to another chair behind the door. He wasn't moving and clearly had a black eye already forming. She screamed again.

"Shut the fuck up!" The first man grabbed her cheeks and squeezed her mouth into a pout. "Don't make us fucking hurt you."

They both went back to work ransacking the couple's home. Ellie watched them, whimpering. It had only been six months since she and Mark had moved into their dream home. They had met in university and been together for the five years since both had left. Now 27, they had just started getting everything they wanted - the right furniture, good TV, computers and everything else. Ellie couldn't bear to see everything stripped from them.

"Wait," she whispered. The men didn't react. She called a little louder. "Wait, stop. I'll do anything if you just stop."

The men turned and sneered.

"Oh yeah, we've heard that before," one rolled his eyes and turned back to rifle through some drawers.

"I'll let you do whatever you want with my body," Ellie heard herself say. It had come out of her mouth before she had a chance to really think through what she was saying, but now it was too late. She had only been with five people before - two high school boyfriends, a couple of university flings and now Mark. She hated herself for offering her body to the men. "Just please, don't steal from us. Don't take our life that we've worked hard for from us, take me instead."

The two men looked at each other, then down at Ellie. Both were clearly excited, tracing the exposed parts of her body under the gown. Both were career criminals, though they only ever really did burglaries and other low level crime. They realised what might happen if they played this wrong - they would be arrested for rape.

The man who had grabbed her seemed to be in charge and took out his phone.

"You're going to say that we can use your body however we want into the camera, okay?" He glared down at Ellie, his eyes flickering over her body again. She nodded. The man turned on the camera.

"Say what you just said to us again."

"You can use my body however you want if you leave," Ellie said, as confidently as she could. The two men looked at each other and nodded, believing that the video was enough to protect them should things escalate for them legally.

Ellie looked at them both as they came to their decision after the video. The second man stood behind her and cut the tape before pressing her to stand up. She did so, and they pulled off her gown leaving her naked in front of the two men. Despite herself it gave her a thrill - the two men clearly wanted her. Their hands were immediately on her and after five years with the same partner it was perversely nice to feel immediately wanted. She knew it was wrong, knew this was an awful, fucked up situation, but she couldn't help it.

The men pulled her onto the sofa and started to strip themselves. Both were fairly in shape, and as they stripped Ellie saw both had quite nice cocks which was a relief. The man who had grabbed her didn't seem to groom much, but the second man did. She was a little worried about what to do, sat on the sofa with two naked burglars in front of her.

"Tell us what you want," the first man had his phone out again, recording while he got himself hard. She was mortified. But what else could she have expected? The man appeared to grow bored of her hesitation. "Tell us you want to get fucked!"

"I want to get fucked by you both," Ellie replied, quietly. The second man spread her legs and exposed her pussy. She kept her hair trimmed down there but not too short. He ran his fingers along her pussy and they came away a little damp. Ellie hated her body for that, but it was a turn on.

The two men obviously thought so too and quickly repositioned her onto her hands and knees. She was grateful to the men - ludicrous though she felt being grateful to these two criminals - that the less groomed one lined up behind her. The two men clearly knew what they wanted.

Ellie opened her mouth and accepted the cock in front of her, feeling the other push into her pussy. She could taste the sweat on the cock, but was determined to make this ordeal last as little time as possible so began to work the cock with her tongue. The man behind pressed his body against her ass, and she felt one hand grab her hips.

"Look at this body," the man behind her said as he worked up a rhythm. "Fuck yeah, said she'd do anything for us!"

Ellie realised he was talking to the camera and redoubled her efforts. She moved back and forth, swinging between the two men. It was the first time she'd ever been with more than just one partner and she found herself adapting well. The man in front of her leant over and massaged a boob that was swaying, pinching her nipple. Ellie let out and involuntary moan and took his cock deeper into her mouth.

"Oh shit, the bitch likes pain!" He told his friend.

"For real?" The other replied, followed by a short, sharp smack on her ass. Ellie moaned again as the two men started to fuck her harder. It didn't take long for the guy in front to start to cum, first in her mouth, then pulling out and spraying his cum over her arms as it hit the sofa cushions. He stepped out of the way and took the camera to film his friend using the woman who's house they had broken into. It meant Ellie could see Mark tied to the chair, still unconscious. Ellie felt a pang in her heart - she was doing this for them... but she also felt an electricity through her body. There was something wickedly naughty about being used like this in front of the man she loved. Or claimed to love...

The man behind her gripped her hips as he came deep in her pussy, spanking her a few more times for good measure. He made her lick his cock clean and then both got dressed, leaving her naked and near the edge of orgasm on the sofa. They held up their end of the bargain, leaving the bags of the couple's belongings as Ellie wrapped her arms around herself. She felt violated but... it had felt good. It had been disgusting and wrong, especially in front of Mark, but she had been disappointed they came so quickly...

She heard them go. Determined not to succumb to these new feelings she stood and started to help Mark out of his bindings, ignoring the feeling between her legs.

The next week was a difficult one for the couple. Ellie explained what she did and at first Mark had been apoplectic, determined to call the police and report a rape. After a while she had managed to explain the videos - the men had her on tape asking to be fucked. Mark calmed down, realised that they probably couldn't go to the police. They tried to go back to their normal lives.

For Mark that meant going to work from 8-6pm daily. He worked in sales and earned good money. He tried to ignore the fact that his girlfriend and dream life had potentially be ripped away from him at work by making calls, ignoring the intrusive thoughts and doing anything he could. Despite that, he would find himself sneaking off to the toilets and searching reddit for cuckold porn constantly.

Ellie meanwhile worked from home. She worked in a normal office job, but was able to do a lot from home with only a couple of client or office visits a month. Usually that was fine, but now it meant she was in the same place that she had been used by the two men constantly... Ellie's mind often drifted.

The two men had wasted no time. The videos had been sent around to their associates and friends and all of them had seen Ellie getting used while her boyfriend was tied up naked in front of her. She was clearly enjoying herself. The group chats that the men were in had gone crazy, especially when one of them replied;

And the best part is... we stole a housekey as we left.