Mark and Ellie Pt. 02

Story Info
Mark realises the ordeal is just beginning.
2.1k words
3.82
14.4k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie let the water hit the back of her neck, keeping her warm. The bathroom had steamed up while she was in the shower. She had kissed Mark goodbye as usual this morning, but they both knew something had changed. Since the encounter with the men they had both been distant from one another, their little in jokes and cute touches stopping almost completely. Ellie lifted her head and wiped the water from her face before covering her eyes with her hands. She wanted to scream. Was the life they had together broken?

Eventually Ellie turned off the shower and dried herself. She put on her underwear, dressed in leggings and a loose shirt and headed downstairs to start work. A little bit of normality would be a welcome distraction from the thoughts that kept creeping back into her mind. Some nights since the attack she had thought about the men, about Mark being awake and watching them have sex with her - no, rape her. She had to remember that. It was an assault. Despite herself she found her anger directed at Mark. He had barely offered her any support or comfort after the ordeal. She knew he must be trying to process what happened himself but all Ellie could think about was how little he had offered to support her and how much those two men had wanted her. When was the last time Mark had done that?

"Hello again."

Ellie snapped to attention as she walked into the lounge and heard the voice. One of the men from the break in was there again, sitting on her desk chair and smiling like the Cheshire Cat. Ellie cast her eyes around to try and figure out some way to defend herself, her body paralysed.

"Now, now, calm down," he said to her. "No need to scream or attack me. No point anyway, clearly I can get in whenever I want."

He took the key he stole from his pocket. Ellie's eyes widened as she recognised their house key.

"No," she whispered, feeling tears come to her eyes.

"Yes, and there's no point trying anything," he said as he got up. He slipped the key back into his pocket as he spoke and approached Ellie. "I've already made plenty of copies of the key. Lots of my friends were interested in having access to this house, you see? Especially when they saw what an accommodating hostess you are."

Ellie felt sick, her body cringing away as he got closer to her. He passed her without saying anything else.

"Oh," he said, almost as an afterthought. He turned and touched her shoulder which made Ellie jump away from him. She spun to face him and saw his amusement. "I forgot to say. A few of us will be dropping by this afternoon. See you then, girly."

When she heard the door close, Ellie collapsed onto the sofa and curled into a ball.

***

Mark turned off the engine and put his head onto the steering wheel. He had to go back into the house and face the woman he loved - the woman he had failed to protect. Their life together had been ripped apart and he wasn't sure if he knew how to fix it. How could she ever trust him again? How could he get her to? He was ashamed of himself and the porn he had started to watch in secret moments late at night or at work in the bathroom only made him feel worse. Mark was turned on watching these women have sex with people who weren't their partners. He was sure its what he deserved for being unable to protect Ellie. He got out of the car and headed inside.

"I'm home!" He called.

"In here," Ellie replied, calling him into the lounge. Mark put down his bag, took off his shoes and headed into the room. Ellie was stood a little awkwardly near the TV and she looked away as he walked in.

"What's wrong Ell-" Mark began as he went to her, only for two men from behind the door to jump out and grab him.

"What the fuck?!" He shouted and began to struggle.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Ellie cried and nearly rushed to help him before the original burglar and another man also entered the room. The four men subdued Mark despite his attempts to put up a fight, and before long he was stood between three of them as the original man stood behind Ellie.

"Hello Mark," he said, his arm resting on Ellie shoulder and his fingers tracing the hemline of her top. "You probably don't remember me, do you? I knocked you out pretty quickly. I'm Russell, and I'm the guy who broke into your house and fucked Ellie here."

Mark tried to struggle against the men holding him which made Russell laugh.

"No point doing that, look at them. They're twice your size," he said. Ellie couldn't bring herself to look at her boyfriend, instead biting her lip to stop it quivering and looking down at his feet.

"We're going to have some fun tonight, Mark," Russell told him. "You can be cooperative or we can be a little more forceful. What do you think?"

Mark stared at his girlfriend, angry at how this man's hands were all over her. He implored her to look at him, to help him decide what to do but she wouldn't. He wanted to fight, to try to defend her. To do something.

"Ellie?" He whispered. She looked up and finally met his eyes for a moment. She nodded.

Mark felt the fight go out of him and slumped. He wasn't going to do anything. Deep inside he knew that. These men had him where they wanted him.

"Good decision," Russell told him. "Now strip."

"What? No!" Mark protested, but the men around him suddenly made him aware of what was happening. His mind was reeling, but he obeyed them, trying not to look at Ellie. He felt pathetic, vulnerable. Once he was stripped, the man tied him to a chair. They wrapped him tightly, taping his left hand to an arm but leaving his right hand free. One of the men kept a close eye on him to make sure he used the hand for what they intended it to be used for and nothing else. Mark looked up to see his girlfriend had also stripped.

Ellie felt humiliated for Mark. Russell had told her what he had planned before Mark got home, so she knew this would happen. She didn't know how he would take it, but he had been so meek. She knew he couldn't do much against four men, but at least he might have fought verbally. But nothing. When Russell told her to strip too, Ellie had done so quickly, before he pulled her back against him. She had to steel herself to stop from moving away.

"Mark, Mark, Mark," Russell said, his hands over Ellie. "Want a show? Turn on the TV, Ellie."

Ellie crouched down and turned and switched it on.

"Oh no, better than that. Turn it off again and this time when you turn it on, bend at the waist," Russell told her. Ellie steeled herself before following through with what she had been told to do. She could feel all eyes in the room on her legs and ass, and hoped she maintained some degree of modesty.

"Mark, how could you keep such a sexy thing like her all to yourself?" Russell asked him. "Well, all to yourself until I came along, anyway. Just look at that body! Shall we see it from another angle? Move out of the way, Ellie."

Ellie stood to the side of the TV and Mark finally got a clear view of what was on the screen. Russell pressed play. Ellie was tied to a chair in just her dressing gown, and a man off screen was talking to her.

"Say what you just said to us again."

"You can use my body however you want."

"You see Mark?" Russell talked over the video. "Your pretty little thing isn't happy with just you, is she? She wants more."

Mark watched as the video carried on, watching his girlfriend agree to more. Telling the men she wants to get fucked by them. Watching them start to use her body. Spank her. To his shame, Mark started to get hard. He couldn't believe all that had happened just next to where he had been unconscious. Mark realised he was fully hard when he was watching Ellie suck Russell's cock clean in the video.

"There we go - you said that would happen," Russell handed over some money to one of the men, laughing. "Enjoy seeing this slut properly used?"

Mark refused to answer, and Russell slapped him across the face. Mark's ears rang and his mind went blank from the shock.

"I said," Russell repeated, closer to Mark now. "Did you enjoy seeing your slut girlfriend used by real men?"

Mark's face was burning from the slap, his eyes watering. He glanced past Mark to see Ellie trying to cover herself a little. Their eyes met.

"Yes," he said quietly. Mark saw Ellie's head drop as she heard him.

"Good. Now we're going to leave that tape on repeat and you're going to touch yourself until you cum from watching us fuck your sweet, slutty girlfriend," Russell told him and walked over to Ellie, not even watching him start.

Ellie did though. She watched her boyfriend turn his attention to the video of her which had just restarted and wrap his fingers around his cock. She had never even seen him masturbate for her and now the first time was to a video of her being used by two criminals who had broken into their home.

"See how pathetic he is?" Russell whispered to her. He had moved behind her, his hands tracing down her arms. "See how much he wants to use your body like that but is too afraid to do so himself? He needs to see it done by others. He doesn't want you. Not really. He always had these fantasies I bet. Always wanted to see you used and was too afraid to do it himself. This was never about your pleasure, it's about him wanting to see you be used."

His hands trailed across her stomach, below her belly button. Ellie tried not to respond as she watched Mark get closer and closer. Russell's hands moved up to touch her breasts, slowly moving his thumbs around her nipples. As he did so, Ellie watched Mark cum to the part of the video where Russell started to spank her.

"Think about what you want, girl," Russell whispered and let his hands drop. "If he wants you to be a slut then let me help you. But make him regret it."

He stood back from her and nodded to the others in the room. "Let's leave the love birds to it for now. We'll be back soon, beautiful."

They left, and Ellie breathed a sigh of relief. Mark couldn't meet Ellie's eyes for a minute which suited her just fine. She took a few seconds to compose herself, squeezing her thighs together and trying to ignore the ache from between her legs.

***

Ellie had dressed before helping Mark out of the bindings. She left him to get cleaned up and went to get some food. Her head was whirling, not knowing what to make of Russell's parting comments. Mark interrupted her thoughts.

"What can we do? We need to get out of this."

"How?" Ellie replied. "They stole a key. They copied it. Who knows who has that?"

"We could change the locks?"

"To keep out a bunch of guys who broke in? Sure," Ellie rolled her eyes.

"Well we could move," Mark was getting a little worried. Ellie was never usually so dismissive.

"Oh yeah, let's move," Ellie replied, her tone dripping with sarcasm. "How will we explain that then? Move into our dream home, our family and friends all delighted for us and then 6 months later we move?"

"Because of a break in!"

"A break in which wasn't reported to anyone and in which nothing was stolen? In which nothing was stolen?"

"We could-"

"No, Mark," she cut across his increasingly desperate pleas. "You saw the video. The reason nothing was stolen is because I willingly offered my body to them. Whenever they fucking want, apparently. How do you think that's going to play out? Local slut offers herself to men?"

"No, it's not goin-"

"Mark, just stop. What can we do? We have to accept it. Since you like it so fucking much maybe that's for the best. You can sleep in the spare room."

Ellie stood, brushed past Mark and left the room.