Mark & Nia: A Tutored First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Starting back at her belly button, I pushed two fingers down her lower stomach, finding her pubic hair but then continuing an inexorable descent to the rise of her sex, then to its top, then finally over, and onto that pleasure nub that I know what looks like from Keisha's lesson on Candace, but have never actually touched myself.

Nia reacted as I'd hoped she would: throwing her head back, breaking our kiss, flinging her left arm over my upper back, pulling me down and into her chest and neck, her hips rising into my two fingers, giving two sharp bucks, then freezing. All the while, the most sensual, erotic, licentious moan/cry/wail came from deep within her, escaping near my ear, making me ecstatic with joy and confidence and love that I'd been able to do this to her. For her.

I just held her like that, but moved my mouth to her nipple, causing her to buck once more against my hand, but then resume the stiffness of her orgasm, moaning and softly crying out the whole time. Saying my name even; what sweet music that was to my ears! Mark, you did this to me, for me! Thank you, my love.

When I felt her begin to un-tense and start to relax beneath me, while keeping my hand there on the center of her universe I pulled back to look into her face, to absorb this moment, to remember what she had looked like when I had done this thing. Like Candace (with Keisha administering the kindness), there was the all-encompassing bliss, the dreaminess, the satisfaction, the absolute contentedness.

But unlike Candace, who after all was an 'experienced' young woman, my Nia was a virgin, and while I'd done this for her through her swimsuit last night, I think the feel of my actual fingers on her clitoris had made it so much more intense for her. More intense because it was with me, someone she knew and respected and trusted. More intense than was Candace's response to Keisha's fingers, because she'd felt that before.

But this, this for Nia was new, and I was glad I'd been the one to give it to her. I think that 'first time' feeling was what made it so powerful for both of us. I had to break away from her tender gaze that I felt I might lose myself in, so I laid my left cheek between her breasts, looking down the length of her stomach to where my two fingers still rested lightly on her clitoris.

And now, curious to feel it, to really touch it, to know it, I let the fingers separate over it, sliding down both sides until it was up between the fingers, the pads of which were now enfolded in the slippery wetness of the upper part of her womanhood. Nia bucked and moaned at that, and I took pleasure in feeling her body do that beneath me.

Very lightly rubbing my fingers together and alternately up and down, I felt the slipperiness and softness of her clitoris. All this touching of course was making Nia jump and twitch, and I enjoyed the sight of her abs clenching each time I tweaked it. But sensing that it was a bit too much for her, like the tip of my penis is too sensitive after I've come, I slowed down and just applied light pressure, on and off slowly, to her clit. She still had her right arm around my upper back pulling me in tight, her left hand softly running through my hair (which I realized must be as new to her as black girl hair was to me).

In this embrace we rested, maybe even dozed, Rita allowing us time to process, to decompress, to remember. And as I laid there I marveled at how quickly Nia had orgasmed. After all, I had hardly just touched her spot, so was there more to it than the physical sensation? Could our connection, short-lived as it was, and her feelings for me (and me her) taken that one brief touch, intimate as it was, and sent her over the edge into orgasm?

I liked to think that was it; that if I'd been a stranger she wouldn't have come so quickly, if at all, depending on the circumstances. Because that extra connection wouldn't have been there; the knowing and understanding, the trust and reciprocity of feelings.

"Alright Nia, do you want to try to make Mark feel that way now?"

Nia shot out from under me, off the edge of the bed, then thoughtfully turned the pillow over, fluffed it up, and laid me out where she'd been.

"Mark, would it hurt too much if you put it between your legs at first?" Nia asked. This will get interesting, I thought, but tucked it between and under my legs, easy enough to do now because it was flaccid again. But later...

"You teased me so mercilessly (but deliciously!) that now I'm going to do the same thing to you, Mister!" She giggled the laugh of a little girl about to open her first present Christmas morning, the same sort of wide-eyed wonder on her face. "And while I do want to get to know it, I don't want it in the way just yet."

"Fair enough, my love, turnabout is fair play." A blush from Nia at 'my love.'

How much to say about what Nia did to me? I'll try to keep it brief, just noting the differences. Probably taking a cue from my roadmap, she started at my lips, kissing lightly, then all over my face: cheeks, chin, nose, forehead, hairline, eyebrows, even eyelids as I had to instinctively close them when her delicious lips moved in toward my eyeballs. All very tender, lingering, probing.

My towel had come off, so no bothering with that, but her right hand began exploring my chest and abdomen, her hand a five-legged spider roaming over me, pressing, probing, pinching-together at times. Then flat-palmed on my pecs and nipples, which received attention between her thumb and first two fingers before her mouth left my face and latched onto my right nipple. Gently suckling, licking, sometimes vacuuming as much of my chest muscle into her mouth as she could.

It all felt nice, very nice, but her tongue on that nipple was what really stimulated me. I mentioned earlier that my nipples seem to be directly connected to the tip of my penis, so that what she was doing there translated straight to the head of my dick, causing it to become excruciatingly hard, now folded the wrong way as it was.

Nia kept up the nipple attention, sometimes tonguing it open-mouthed while staring into my eyes devilishly. Her right hand moved lower down my abdomen, reaching my belly button and beyond. Then into the patch of pubic hair above the V in my groin where my penis should've been projecting vulgarly, then over and around my upper thighs as before.

Much as I had done, Nia pressed her knees against my legs, keeping them tightly closed. But possibly noting my distress, or at least thinking about what must be going on down there, she pulled back and told me to spread my legs and release my cock. (That was the word she used, cock. A thrill ran through me, hearing my Nia, until now so proper, say that somewhat lurid word.) She was still suckling my nipple, but had turned her face down to watch.

I did as she bade, and like a catapult's beam my 'cock' (to use her word) sprang up and forward, bouncing off my stomach with a dull thud before bouncing back and hanging, quivering, a couple inches above. Nia half-giggled, half-gasped, "Wowwww..." I felt good about her reaction, of course.

Now that the object of her desire was within reach, she propped herself on her elbow, reached down and over as if to cup my balls, then looking me straight in the eyes, did just that. My expression must've told her everything she needed to know about how that felt, because she smiled a simple but womanly smile, as if to say, you're welcome.

This was the first time a girl, a woman, had touched me down there, and it felt incredible. Not so much the erotic feeling, because there honestly isn't a lot of that in my scrotum, but the gentleness, the warmth of her hand, and the promise of what was to come. Nia must've seen me staring at her breasts while also studying her face, because she scooched up and placed her left nipple in my mouth, which I accepted hungrily.

At the same time she moved her hand up to the base of my dick, wrapping her hand around it as much as possible, but her dainty fingers didn't come close to meeting her thumb on the other side. I've refrained from trying to describe how thick my dick is, because short of measuring the girth (which I hadn't and still haven't done), and which might be meaningless to the reader anyway, at the time I had no real frame of reference.

These days you read stories about dicks as big around as a Coke can, which I suspect is hardly ever true. Or as big as a girl's forearm, which you sometimes actually see in black-on-white porn (or seem to see; is it a trick of the camera?). But even that must be very rare. I suppose a Red Bull can might be close to the actual case, though probably not quite that thick. And a metal can is unyielding, whereas a penis is somewhat soft and malleable, even in its most turgid state. Suffice it to say that every girl or woman who saw it in those early days was impressed.

While I suckled her breast, Nia relaxed her grip and began to lightly slide the collar of her thumb and forefinger up the length of my dick, touching it ever-so-lightly, but painfully erotically as she made the 8" journey. Actually 7" journey, because she stopped below the head; I could see all this out of the corner of my left eye, beyond her other breast, as she leaned back to watch her handiwork.

Here she squeezed, as she'd done before through my boxers, causing my cock to spasm pre-orgasmically. I could see pre-cum at the tip, and I supposed she saw it too, because she moved her hand just a finger-span below the frenulum and gave it three or four firm, slow strokes, stopping in the up position, when her finger and thumb were against the base of the head. This caused more lubricant to ooze up, and holding that position, Nia disengaged her breast from my hungry mouth, turning to face me full-on.

"Are you ready for this, Mark? I want to give you an orgasm now, and I want to watch your face when you come."

I nodded dumbfounded at her words, drinking in my angel's face, her eyes, her expression, her intent, her caring. Without moving or breaking her gaze from mine, Nia released my dick, gathered the pre-cum at the tip with the triangle of her thumb and two fingertips, then applied it to the space just below the head. Mimicking the motions she'd used last night, rubbing her fingers down and around, then pinching and extruding, then just lightly pinching the skin, she drove me to a quick orgasm.

As it overtook me I tensed up and held it back, staring into her eyes, trying to lose myself in them while simultaneously drawing her into mine. Trying to trade places with her, let her feel the intensity of what she'd just done for me, hoping it would never end. Wishing that Nia's feelings for me would never end.

Then, feeling the pressure build in my scrotum, knowing that release would be coming, but would be so much more pleasurable with her hand fully around my dick, between clenched teeth I groaned, "Squeeze it please!" She did, and the feeling was so warm, so tight, yet so tender, that I let myself go and began to spurt the seed she'd conjured forth.

I didn't feel guilty about it, even though I knew it would go everywhere, because from her face I got the sense that she wanted me to let go, wanted me to lose myself in her touch, in her eyes, perhaps in her soul. She never broke eye contact, though I'm sure she was interested in watching the spectacle for the first time, but instead she stayed connected to me through our eyes, tenderly and lovingly watching me throughout. Experiencing the joy with me, the tenderness at this act of pleasure and mercy, this shared connectedness.

I kept staring into Nia's eyes, her face, as throb after primal throb coursed through my loins, through my penis, past her hand, to dissipate on my chest and stomach. My eyes stayed locked on her, trying to drag her soul into mine, perhaps swap part of each other's. I can honestly say I've never had a more powerful orgasm before or since, this first time of being touched like this by a woman. And not just any woman, but my Nia, the attraction to and connection with her seeming so strong.

"Ohmygod, Nia, thank you so much..." Was all I could get out, breathlessly between giant gulps of air, and lost in her eyes still, not wanting to break the spell.

She just smiled that simple smile again, saying she was glad she could do that for me, and had enjoyed seeing the pleasure it gave me. Grabbing a towel from behind her she spread it cross-ways on my chest and stomach, then laid her head there, looking down my torso as I'd done her.

And as I'd done to her afterwards, she played with me lightly, fondling my still-hard penis, squeezing more cum from it, collecting that with her thumb, then applying it with thumb and fingers as before, but this time to the spongy head as well as the space below.

That felt wonderful, her fondling my slowly-deflating dick with her dainty hand, becoming familiar with its feel, perhaps marveling at it. Rita let us remain like that for a time until we'd collected ourselves. I loved the feeling of Nia across my chest, even through the towel, protecting me, mothering me. I lazily rubbed her back and shoulders, sometimes skirting the mound of her butt, but not squeezing it sexually because I just wanted to feel her and convey to her the fulfillment and gratitude I felt.

At some point I became aware that Rita was kneeling at the bedside beside us, looking lovingly, approvingly, at us. Smiling a knowing smile. Or was it partly a wistful smile, remembering her own first such time? Or had she missed out on this, the newness with someone she truly cared for? Whatever it was, I enjoyed the way she looked at us, her creations. I didn't think her intentions were carnal, and my thoughts toward her at that moment weren't, I was just so happy she'd brought me to this place with Nia.

"Mark, can you make it to the shower? Perhaps you should eat and drink something before you go."

I stood, wrapping the towel the rest of the way around me, lowering it to capture my still-leaking member. After downing an apple juice and grabbing a cinnamon roll, I looked over at Nia. She was under the sheet in the warm place where I'd just been, rolled in a ball on her side, her face half-buried in the pillow I'd just been on, looking at me with what I could only interpret as love. Not desire, not lust, not even curiosity, but just...contentedness, happiness, maybe pride, and a guile-less acceptance of me and my own loving gaze upon her.

I showered while thinking about what was next in Rita's curriculum: oral sex. Despite my earlier misgivings about receiving, after seeing how Nia had enjoyed doing this latest thing with me, I resolved to go through with learning oral sex on and with her. But there was another dilemma: I didn't exactly know how to do it. Could I figure it out on my own? I'd seen still pictures of a man's tongue there, but not video. But it shouldn't be that hard, should it? I mean, I'd hardly known how to even kiss a girl, or touch her all over, or touch her there at all, and that had worked out pretty well.

And Rita would be there to guide me if needed. I thought maybe I wouldn't need it, but it was comforting to know she'd be there. Plus I could always ask Nia if she knew what she liked, or if this felt good, or that, or some other way entirely. I wasn't really worried about displeasing her, because like Candace had said, a tongue on a girl's vagina was bound to feel good at some basic level.

I was mainly concerned that my performance wouldn't live up to my own expectations, my desire and need to give her pleasure in that way. To show her what I was capable of, and what she could look forward to if she and I... In the end I remembered that she and I were here to learn from each other and learn techniques that pleased the other, and up to now I'd say we'd both done pretty well at that without much fumbling about.

I was thinking all this through for too long I guess, just standing under the hot water, because pretty soon Nia came in (naked still) and asked if everything was alright. Realizing they must both think me daft for not rushing back out there to dive between this lovely girl's legs, I shut off the water, quickly dried (Nia watching my slack penis with curiosity), and followed her back out.

"Mark, I was afraid you'd fallen asleep in there! As an aside, for both of you to know, when a man has an orgasm, he's often sleepy afterward. That's due to certain hormones and chemical compounds released in the brain, as well as the pre-frontal cortex slowing down or kind of switching off."

I never knew sex was so complicated on a biological level. I mean, there's the urge to mate for procreation of course, but all this other stuff...who knew?

"Which, Mark, is another reason to please your partner first, so you don't drift off to sleep and leave her unfulfilled."

Nia nudged me at that, saying, "You'd better not" with a big grin.

"Nia and Mark, do you want to proceed on to oral sex?"

An energetic-yet-reserved answer from Nia, and a bit more reserved 'yes' from me.

"Neither of you has done this before, correct? Giving or receiving?" Our two heads shook 'no' in unison, Nia squeezing my hand to reassure me. "And I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that you might both be a bit apprehensive about it, wondering if you can do it well, if your partner will enjoy it?" Two yesses and simultaneous hand squeezes.

"I thought as much. But don't worry, that's normal. And to be honest, there's really no wrong way to do it. Think about it: you've both touched each other in your most intimate places, and that went well, didn't it?" Nods and searching looks between Nia and I, then smiles as we saw the answer in the other's face, then giggling about how it had felt. Both inside and out, giving and receiving.

"And you've both learned how to kiss each other erotically, you didn't need any help with that!"

More giggles and squeezes.

"So just take all of what you've learned from yesterday and today, how to talk to each other, explore each other, to kiss and nibble, arouse each other, how to touch each other to cause orgasm. And now add your lips and tongues into the mix. It'll come naturally, I promise."

See? I knew Rita would make it sound simple and natural. I felt much better about it already.

"There are a few ways for a woman to receive oral sex from her lover, but for this first time, Nia let's start with you on your back, and Mark on her right side as before, up on your elbow."

"Perfect, you two look so lovely together. Have you taken the time to notice your skin tone differences? It's not wrong to notice, or even delight in it. Humans are visual creatures, and differences beyond the normal male/female (breasts, buttocks, hair, scent) should be noted and celebrated. Don't fixate on skin color to the point of fetish, of course, but it's okay to be attracted by it, to recognize it, even to be aroused by it."

Nia and I grinned foolishly at each other as I studied her almond eyes, high cheekbones, and light mahogany skin. Some of the attributes that made her different from me, that made her black to my white. I supposed she was studying my brown hair, blue eyes, aquiline nose, pink skin, and freckles that pointed to my Northern European heritage. Different on the outside, yet the same inside: two young people just looking for affirmation and acceptance, even wanting to be desired by another.

1...456789