Mark & Nia: A Tutored First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Further upward motion was impossible without disengaging the webs of my hands from the overhang, and I spent some time there pushing, gauging, analyzing the firmness of her butt, much as I'd done earlier with her one breast. It was amazing: so taut, so firm, that though I might push up enough to lift her off her toes, those cheeks hardly deformed. Magical.

I think I actually said, "Wow," as I reluctantly disengaged, allowing my hands to roam up and over those wondrous protrusions, then stood, administering a light smack on the right cheek as I did.

Nia mock-protested a "Hey!" Then she relaxed and settled down onto her heels, hands still planted against the front wall of the shower. Looking back at me over her shoulder she asked, "I take it you liked that?"

Whatever I might've said, I don't actually remember, I showed her how much I 'liked that' by impulsively moving behind her, bending at the knees, and planting my now-hard dick right between her soapy butt cheeks, grabbing her breasts with both hands, then standing, making it slide up through that wonderful place, until it emerged out the top, trapped between my stomach and her lower back.

"Mark!? I think that might be too much genitals..."

"Sorry, I couldn't help it! It's just so beautiful, and ever since I saw it I've wanted to do that!"

"It's alright, just hold me like this," as she lowered her arms over mine, reaching around to touch my sides and hold me there. I bent my head down and nuzzled into the side of her neck, breathing her in, feeling her skin in the so many places where it touched mine. We stood there in the warm spray, swaying, whispering, giggling, becoming physically closer, melding.

Then the bathroom lights flashed three times and we simultaneously looked behind us toward the door to see Rita, hand still on the switch, an amused aren't they cute look on her face.

"Alright, lovers, time to get out now."

"Awwwwww...!" "Do we have to...?" But these and similar pleadings failed to sway Rita.

But there was a change in Rita: she'd changed into a silky white form-fitting nightgown. With no bra, as I could quite clearly see her rather large nipples protruding through the fabric, lots of cleavage showing above.

Its white spaghetti straps were pulled taut over her very dark shoulders, holding the weight of her chest. The gown was tightly gathered beneath her globular breasts, so that with no bra, the gown and straps had to hold them up and in on their own.

The gown remained form-fit over her abdomen, revealing hints of the toned abs beneath, ending in a gathered waistband atop her high hip line, then flaring out over her hourglass hips, ending mid-thigh. As Scooby-Doo might've said, "Rurr?"

I'd known Rita was "stacked," that was clearly evident under and through her stuffy clothes earlier. But that was a thick, padded affair which hid much of the ebony-wood sculpture beneath. Nia had reached for a towel first and was standing apart from me in the large shower drying herself, while I started to do the same, glancing furtively at Rita's nipples.

Until thankfully she turned to leave, removing that temptation. But that introduced a whole new one as she stepped away: her large, firm butt. While glancing (okay, staring) at that I became aware that Nia had stopped moving mid-toweling and was looking at me in the full length mirror across the opposite wall of the bathroom!

"You are a naughty boy, Mark Livingston! What am I going to do with you?"

"What do you want to do with me, sweetheart?" That got a blush and a turning-away.

"I'm sorry, Nia. I'm a guy and I'm attracted to pretty women, and Rita is quite pretty. Not as pretty as you, of course!" As I went in for a peck on the crook of her neck that she playfully avoided.

"You're attracted to pretty black women, you mean," she said playfully, not-so-lightly punching my arm.

Rurr? Just how much does Nia know about me? Maybe she just said that because Rita studies IR couples?

"Don't worry, I don't mind. I even find it exciting that you like black girls. You didn't grow up around many, and you'd never seen any like this," opening her towel with both arms straight out, striking a sexy pose, hip cocked to one side, "so I get it."

With a big sheepish grin, and probably blushing, I said, "You got me, I'm busted!"

Then I dropped my own towel and scooped her up in my arms, hers still outstretched, our now-dry skins hot and soft and hydrated smashed together between us as I planted a wet, open-mouthed kiss on her. She responded back immediately, and we passionately made out, standing there in the middle of the bathroom.

Impulsively I bounced her up in my arms, catching her with both hands under her bottom, as we continued to make out, her nipples grazing my chest in a maddening way. I had the crazy idea of setting her down on the edge of the sink counter and diving into that sweet pussy with my tongue, but was interrupted by Rita:

"Hey, hey, what's going on in there?! You guys should be dry and out by now!"

I didn't know this until much later, but Rita had positioned herself on the foot of the farthest bed where she could see into the bathroom via the full-length mirror at the foot of the nearer bed: her, to that mirror, to the bathroom mirror, to everything going on in there.

I set Nia down with one last peck on the lips, and wrapping towels around us, we went out to Rita. With sheepish grins.

"Was that exciting, my young lovers, showering together, exploring each other further?"

Rhetorical of course, but we both answered yes, with much giggling and sidelong glances at each other.

"Alright, it's late and we should get some sleep, because tomorrow we have further lessons. That is, if you don't mind missing some of your Monday classes?" Head shakes from us, we didn't mind. At all.

"Good. I have the room until 2, and next is pleasuring each other with your hands, as you did before, but without clothing in the way."

Nia made an inarticulate sound, which I took to connote anticipation.

"And if you both want to, we'll finish with oral pleasuring of your partner." We both nodded yes, Nia more vigorously. I wanted to do that for her, but I wasn't sure if I wanted her to do that for me. Something about putting my engorged penis in my baby girl's mouth.

"So why don't you guys cuddle up in bed, continue talking if you want, learn more about each other, and let your hands and bodies do what feels natural. Only, no overt sexual contact. Got it? Your hands can roam: bottoms, breasts, and nipples [nodding toward me] aren't off-limits, but no hands or lips on other private parts, and no masturbation. Clear?"

Nods and giggles, and a little bit of, "But can we do this? Or can we do that?"

Rita finally finished setting our boundaries, which essentially boiled down to no mouths below the waist and no orgasms, and then said, "Mark, with your endowment, it'll be difficult for it to not make contact with Nia—" (a giggle from Nia) "—so don't even worry about that. It's okay." Vigorous nods from Nia.

"Alright, lovebirds, off with the towels and into bed with you!"

I moved to the far side of the bed, the right side, with Nia on my left. She pulled the covers up over us, all the way over us, like kids hiding under a blanket. We turned on our sides to meet in the middle, nose to nose, feet entwined, free arms draped over the other. It wasn't long before she was kissing me, really just "smooching," close-mouthed.

I heard Rita moving around, blowing out the two distant candles. Then she came between the beds and blew out the candle on the nightstand between, and slid into her own bed.

"You're very cute, Mark," Nia whispered to me, kissing me quickly after saying it.

"And you're very beautiful, Nia." Giggles and more kisses.

"Do you like me? I mean really like me?" Spoken more pensively.

"I really do, yes. Do you think you like me?"

"Yes!" More kisses, a little tongue on the lips, more passionate.

"Would you take me home to meet your parents?"

"I would, yes, but—"

"Oh Mark I'm so sorry!! I forgot for a moment, please forgive me!"

"I do, Nia, I do. It's easy to forget, since people our age always have at least a mom or dad."

"But I'm still sorry, I know it must still be sad for you. You were 8?"

"Yes, 8. But....could we talk about something else instead?"

"Oh yes, of course, I'm sorry I brought it up."

"Don't worry about it, it was a long time ago, and I've done alright. Especially meeting a sweet girl like you."

"Oh Mark!" More kisses, all over my face.

"Nia, would you turn over so I can hold you?"

The words were no sooner out of my mouth than she was turning over, pulling her pillow closer to mine. It was still warm in the room so I took that opportunity to push the comforter down to our knees.

"Do you think you'll be warm enough with just the sheet?"

"With you holding me I'll be plenty warm!"

We settled in, me on my left side, her head on my left arm, her left hand holding mine, my right hand on one of her breasts, her right hand atop it, holding it there. Not just resting it there, but letting me know she wanted me to keep it there.

Down below was a little awkward because of my equipment, and Nia wasn't quite touching me there, but emboldened by the feel of her, and by her acceptance of this and everything else, I decided to complete the embrace as intimately as possible. I released her breast long enough to reach down and pull my semi-hard member up toward me, holding it up and parallel to the crevice of her bottom, then asked her to snuggle back against me.

She must've known better than me what she wanted, because as she slid back she pulled her right cheek up, allowing my penis to nestle deep in the crack, cocooned by her tight bottom. Wow, what a feeling!

With my hand back on her breast, clamped again with her own, her butt enfolding my penis, her lips planting little kisses on the inside of my left arm, and the smell of her hair under my chin, I was absolutely in heaven.

I felt so content, so at peace, so fulfilled by this young girl in my arms. This girl who'd all but said she loved me, as I myself held back uttering the L-word, knowing rationally that it was too soon. But feeling romantically that it was still possible, that we could have a future together.

"What's your mom's name, Nia, and what grade does she teach?"

"Linda, and she teaches fourth grade. She...." Nia snuggled back against and into me even more, I think glad that I wanted to know more about her. Which I guess I wouldn't unless I felt a certain way about her.

And we fell asleep like that, in each other's arms, each feeling a comfort with, and acceptance by the opposite sex we hadn't known before.

"Rise and shine, young people!" The room filled with blinding light as Rita opened the heavy curtains.

I disengaged my right hand from Nia's breast to shield my eyes, my left arm an agony of pins and needles, still beneath her head. We didn't seem to have moved during the night. Nia protested, pulled the sheet over her face, and snuggled back into me, reminding me where my manhood had spent the night.

"Come on, we still have new things to learn!"

As enticing as that sounded, I personally wouldn't have minded staying just like this with Nia (my numb arm notwithstanding). And the way she'd melted into me, putting my hand back on her breast and gently grinding her butt against me, told me she agreed.

Suddenly the sheet was ripped off us, and Rita took Nia's hand, coaxing her up and off the bed. When she finally stood, Nia instinctively stretched. Probably not meaning it to be sensual, but with arms over her head, back arched into a shallow, graceful 'C' shape, and up on tippy-toes, tensing and stretching every muscle from forearms to calves, she looked absolutely divine.

And decadently delicious. Side-on to me while facing the nightstand, her breasts had stretched up and over her chest, making them flatter yet larger-looking. And her bottom, the pivot point between torso and legs, had been smooshed together from top and bottom, forming a carnal hemisphere that begged the attention of hands and tongue.

"Off to the bathroom with you, Nia. Take care of your morning ritual, and make yourself fresh and inviting for your lover, because you know what's coming next!" I'd sat up by now, and Nia bent to kiss me before bounding off to the bathroom.

"I called up room service, so help yourself," indicating the pastries, donuts, fruits, and juices on the dresser.

I dug in, actually famished, and had a mouthful of Danish when Nia came over to me unnoticed and kissed me on the cheek, putting her hand on my bare back as she did. She must've done her hair because it was curly and poofy again, and she looked so sweet standing there wrapped in a towel, knotted just above her breasts and ending just below her bottom. She seemed fully-awake now, animated as she thanked Rita and me for last night, and other more mundane things.

"Mark, you're next," and I headed off to the bathroom, grabbing a glazed donut for the road. I got in the shower, figuring I'd better wash well down there since he'd spent all night encased in Nia's butt and there might've been some sweating. I made sure to soap well around my groin and under my arms. I didn't wash my hair because I didn't want it to be wet for what was coming next, and I'd just washed it last night.

When I came out, towel around my waist, Rita was sitting at the desk writing in her notebook and Nia was in the armchair in the corner of the room, the little table there holding her food and drink as she chattered to Rita about some upcoming thing at the sorority. I grabbed a banana and a chocolate milk and joined Nia by sitting on the far edge of Rita's bed.

Nia trailed off with Rita and engaged me in conversation. I asked her how sororities worked, which she knew a lot about because her mom had been a Zeta Phi. I envied Nia so much because she had her mother to help her get into and figure out college, while I knew no one who'd gone before.

"Alright, back on the bed and let's get to really know each other's genitals."

Nia was up in a flash, nearly knocking over the little table as she ran around the bed, past Rita in her rolling chair, literally jumping into our bed. Flat on her back near the edge, towel still wrapped around her.

"Mark, I think you've kindled something in this young lady! Please join her on her other side, propped on your elbow again."

I did and was soon staring down into Nia's beaming face, which was radiating so much joy, so much expectation, so much caring, that it made my heart hurt. And she smelled fantastic, something different from last night.

"So as before, the man should heighten his woman's arousal first. And you never want to just 'dive right in', but rather start with looks, then words, then kisses, then skin, then breasts, and finally, that most-important place, her womanhood. I see you two have the 'looks' down, so Mark, begin from there."

I told Nia how beautiful she was, how lucky I was to have met her, how she made me feel inside, all that mushy (but heartfelt) stuff, then bent down for a light brush of her lips with mine. Then quickly over her chin, nuzzling into the far side of her neck. Using lips, tongue, teeth, I gently bored into the crook of her neck where her shoulder joined. I did this knowing that my own neck was across hers, trapping her, forcing her to turn her head to the right in order to breathe, which opened up more space for me to work.

After just a minute of that I went back to her lips, which she met hungrily, more passionately than I myself was administering my kisses. As she mashed her mouth to mine, seeking my lips and beyond with her tongue, I used my right hand to undo the knot at the top of her towel, then just teased it slightly open, leaving her breasts covered, but the space between bare.

Bare and open to my gaze as I leaned back up to look down at her, studying her body. I flared the towel out from her cleavage to reveal her stomach, then pushed it all the way off her hips, revealing a thin 'landing strip.' An enticing beacon, a path to that glorious place below, yet to be revealed to me. (Her legs were demurely together.)

Going back to her lips, where she readily engaged with mine again, I began to lightly touch her skin at the neck, just lightly dragging my fingertips across. Back and forth across her upper chest until I reached the towel, then into the gap between, down between her breasts. But teasing her as I let my fingers slip under the flap over her far breast, just until I started to feel the rise of her womanly softness, then I withdrew my probing fingers. Nia hmmmph'd an anguished groan into my mouth. Please go back there.

I continued to draw lazy S's below her breasts, to the limits of the angled towel edges, feeling her panting in her abdomen, until I was nearly to her navel. There I turned my hand 90 degrees and continued downward, side to side again, now unencumbered by the towel at all, so I was able to reach around her sides, squeezing them before returning with a light brush to the other side.

One pass finally met her belly button, which I spent some time exploring before moving on. Below that, as my trips to her sides began to feel the curve of her rump, I dug deeper there, taking as much of a handful as I could before squeezing determinedly, passionately, not just idly as before on her sides. Nia moaned fervidly into my mouth each time.

When one of my zig-zags first touched her pubic hair I was electrified, being the first I'd ever touched. I guess I knew it would be kinky, while the hair on her head was soft and curly from being relaxed or something, but I found its texture delightful, soft and yet springy. As I played there just at the top for several moments, Nia began to spread her legs slightly.

But knowing what I wanted, having quickly mapped this all out in my mind beforehand, I gently pushed her right leg in with my own, forcing her legs closed again. That got an exasperated noise from Nia, but I relished the thought of teasing her at this point, building the excitement.

I walked my fingers down the curly hairs of her landing strip until they felt the rise of her mons. Here again Nia tried to spread her legs, but I pushed back, which forced her legs, still together, to the edge of the bed. No more spreading to be had unless she was willing to drop the left one off the bed.

From her mons I moved out to the tops of her thighs, eliciting another frustrated groan from Nia, I guess because I was moving away, and not toward, where she wanted my hand to be. Where her need was. But like yesterday's exercise in touching here, I took my time, fingertips and nails lightly dragging across her tender upper thighs, down into the valley between, then maddeningly back out and down, away from that burning place where she desperately wanted relief.

But finally, our lips still locked, my left hand having pulled the towel off her right breast and now lightly rolling its nipple between thumb and forefinger (I so love that spongey feel), I gave her what she wanted. I pulled my legs back away from her, and her right leg tracked mine as if spring-loaded, giving me better access to the mysterious space between, the goal of every man and boy throughout time. But I was disciplined and could wait a bit longer.

1...34567...9