Mark & Nia: A Tutored First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mark, you remember how to begin: affirmation, permission, touching, kissing, then when you're comfortable..."

"Nia, I think you're an incredible girl. Smart, funny, tender, nice, beautiful... May I give you pleasure in this new way?"

With a look of seriousness that surprised me, she searched my face, perhaps looking for my motivations, my intentions, for the thing that made me want to do this to her, for her. Which after all, was the next-most-intimate thing a man can do with a woman short of...that. When she was convinced that I was doing it mainly for her pleasure, and not because I cravenly wanted to, as if she were simply a plaything, only then did she say yes.

Permission thus granted, I began much as before, but with more excitement and urgency than before. I still kissed her lips, face, neck, and breasts while letting my free hand roam her belly and legs and the fuzzy place above her womanhood. But I was more direct, more concise in all those things, because this time I didn't want to keep her waiting.

And I didn't want to build her up so much as before, so that she might orgasm when my tongue first touched her clitoris. I wanted to build her up to that with my tongue down there; to taste her, smell her, please her before the finale.

I began to suckle her right breast, my head facing down her body to help guide my hand. As it meandered in and through her pubic hair, Nia began to spread her legs wider, which this time I allowed and welcomed. Using a light touch with just my middle finger I went up and over her mons, very lightly over her clitoral hood (small gasp there), and to the folds of flesh below, which I found already swollen, separated, and moist.

I hadn't gone this far down before, so I explored this new territory for a time. When my finger ran out of room at the bottom I brought it slowly back up until reaching the clitoris again, which I knew by the jump it elicited, before really feeling the soft protrusion of it on my fingertip She was well-lubricated, so I paired my index finger with the middle and traversed downward again, this time with a little more pressure, letting my fingers channel deeper into her furrow.

Feeling that her inner labia were probably at maximum extension, I added a third finger. Moving back up I pressed all three against her lips, the middle one slightly deeper inside her moistness than the two outside. Nia moaned at this, pulling my head more tightly to her breast with a free hand. Keisha had told me that the labia were sensitive too, so I wanted to explore that idea with my fingers. I was careful not to touch her clitoris much though, saving that for my tongue.

I kept up the slow up-and-down with three fingers against her pussy lips, while I released her breast from my mouth to trail sweet kisses down her belly. She was running her fingers through my hair, not pushing, letting me go at my own pace. But when I paused at her belly button because I wanted to kiss and lick there, she did try to push my head further down toward her place of greatest need.

I resisted a bit, but then let her have her way, my lips soon finding her pubic hair, then with kisses and even some bites, I worked my way through that soft and inviting area, the gateway to the treasure below.

From there I could finally see what my hand was touching, because remember, I'd not really seen her there yet. And what I saw was the most beautiful part of her I'd found yet: her velvety inner sanctum, the clitoris atop the valley of her womanhood, inner labia swollen and blooming outward, over the puffy outer labia, all brown and sepia tones.

But the between place, her womanflesh, was pink and wet and inviting, beckoning a man to put his organ there, to receive pleasure while giving the same, to ultimately deposit his seed deep inside to procreate life in her sacred womb.

Yeah, all that flowery stuff, but it was sexy as heck too. As I moved my mouth lower, trying to reach her clit, I realized this wasn't going to work and that I needed to be in front of her, facing her, able to bury my face between her legs. Able to lick and lap and nuzzle and bite and tease. Able to consume her.

So I moved myself between her legs, which she instinctively spread. Then drawing her knees up and back and tucking her small feet beside her bottom, she presented herself to me as an altar at which I should worship. I laid on my stomach, up on my elbows, and for a space of time just looked at her most-private of places, a place that perhaps no other man had seen so closely, so aroused, so fertile, so youthful.

For though I thought of Nia now as more woman than child, the truth was that she was as much a child as I. And though she had the fully-developed imprimatur of a woman there between her legs, the surrounding flesh and the mind were still those of a girl. A girl who, though wanting this moment to occur, must still be afraid: afraid of non-acceptance, rejection or betrayal, afraid due to the awesome responsibility of owning this treasure, this giver of life. Afraid of what a boy/man such as I might do to possess it.

I think I saw some of those feelings on Nia's face as she strained her head up to look down at me, judging my reaction, ready to flee in tears and embarrassment if I demonstrated the slightest abhorrence. But of course I didn't; it was the most incredible and awesome thing I'd ever seen. Not just its physical characteristics, but her offering it to me, her vulnerability, her desire that I should do this thing.

I leaned in and planted my closed lips full-on to the lower part of her vagina, over the opening to that life-receiving-and-giving tunnel. Nia moaned and laid back, satisfied at my initial offering. I remained still for tens of seconds, feeling the heat of her most intimate place on my lips, smelling the earthy-sweet floral funk of her, just being, melding, becoming one with her at that interface between us.

Then driven by the desire to taste her, I snaked my tongue into her, French-kissing her vagina as if it were her mouth. My hands took up positions on each of her hips, holding her tight as I tried to bury my tongue and mouth inside her. I can't really say what Nia was doing or saying or feeling during that time, as I was too engrossed in exploring her, in knowing her in this way that was so intimate, so nurturing, so loving.

But I did eventually pull back, studying her more, before going back with long flat-tongued licks from bottom to top, trying to cover the lips with my tongue, gathering her secretions and spreading them and my saliva over her swollen labia. But I avoided the clitoris for now, still saving that for later. Though Nia seemed to be enjoying this, I stopped to ask if it felt good.

"Mmhhmmm, yes, don't stop..."

So I continued that for a while, before impulsively sucking her inner labia, both lips, fully into my mouth. That brought a deep groan from Nia, and an arching of her back. With those lips inside my mouth I played with them with my tongue as I had earlier with the lips of her mouth, though the orientation was different and a bit hard to figure out. But with Nia writhing beneath me I figured I was onto something.

Releasing the suction, I pulled back to again just admire her vagina, to see if my work had caused any visible change. I think it had, because her inner labia seemed more swollen and splayed further open, if that were possible. Next I turned to the right and sucked just the left one between my lips, running my tongue back and forth along its length. After repeating on the other side I asked Nia if that felt good. Breathlessly, she said it did.

Remembering Keisha's lesson on Candace about other erogenous zones, I realized I hadn't done any of that. So I snaked my left hand around Nia's leg and up to her right breast, where I softly palpated it before toying with the nipple. Getting positive feedback, I placed a soft kiss directly on top of her clitoris. Not sucking, not open-mouthed, not licking, just pursed lips planted firmly on her pleasure button.

"Oh my God!!" She arched herself up, holding my head in that spot with her left hand. I couldn't see much of her at that point, but through my lips and hand I felt her quivering, jerking occasionally, as I kept the pressure on but with no movement of any kind. I don't think she came then, but she was close.

"Did you like that, my love?" I had pulled back to look up into her eyes.

Have you ever watched someone taste something really delicious for the first time? That Oh my God, I didn't know something could taste that good! look on their face? That's what I saw on my sweet Nia's face, that Holy cow, where has this been all my life expression.

She had reached down with a hand to replace my lips that weren't on that spot anymore, but I gently pushed it back, saying, "Let me do that for you. Do you want to come now....?"

I had wanted to add, "...or let me do the other a little more?", but Nia was nodding so frantically, emphatically, that I was afraid she would hurt her neck, maybe pull a muscle. She literally writhed on the bed, my left hand still working her nipple.

So I went back in with a flat-tongued stroke from all the way at the bottom of her vagina, sloooowly up until reaching the clitoris, then pointing my tongue and flicking up and over it, through it, pushing it up and letting it spring back as my tongue passed. That caused Nia to jolt violently, so I figured I'd better back off on the pressure there next time.

Another journey from bottom to the top, but this time I kept my tongue flat near the end and let it pass over her clitoris with the same pressure as the trip up, the pressure wider and more-diffuse now. That got a very appreciative mmhhmmmmm, so I figured that was better for her. Then a few more of those, increasing the pressure a little each trip. When she was squirming delightfully under my tongue I added a third erotic input.

Working my right hand up against her bottom, I used the thumb to massage the labia and the shallowest depths of her vaginal canal. I didn't penetrate too deeply because I'd heard of hymens and certainly didn't want to break hers. But I tried to mimic the motion of my tongue, starting just under her clit. My left hand was still working her nipple, sometimes lightly, sometimes pinching and twisting a bit, which she seemed to enjoy.

After watching my thumb plow gently through her furrow a few times, noting the sponginess of the labia and the slickness from within, I applied my lips again to her clit. This time in a 'whistle' pucker, pushing in until the clitoris was firmly between my lips. Nia nearly went mad at this, thrashing and humping herself into my face, holding my head down with both hands.

It seemed natural to suck the clitoris as I'd sucked her nipples, so I started doing that. Very gently at first, just suctioning it enough to cause it to move up into my lips further, then releasing. I didn't need stop to ask Nia how that was feeling, because her body had already let me know. Being an engineer, I like things to be precise and repeatable, so I soon settled on a pattern of five suctions, each a little stronger than the last. After five, back to level one, sucking in just barely.

Nia's legs had folded in some, starting to pin my head in place and muffle my hearing. But I could still hear and feel her moans through her body. When I thought she was close and couldn't stand much more of this I started flicking her clit with my tongue. About a second apart, not too firm, but getting stronger each time. This was driving Nia absolutely wild, and her legs were now firmly clamped against my head, not letting me go.

After several of these cycles Nia started frantically bucking her groin against my mouth, so I figured I ought to speed up the licks and the pressure of each. My right thumb was still stroking her opening, alternating side-to-side now, going a little deeper, feeling a lot wetter. My left hand was still on her breast, alternately squeezing it and rolling the nipple between thumb and forefinger.

Nia was like a bucking bronco I was trying to stay on. Her thighs had my head locked in place, and her bucking against my lips was just short of painful. But I enjoyed that she was in that state, that I had put her there, and I did my best to maintain the three points of stimulation I had, without overdoing any of them.

Soon I felt more than heard "the groan" building in Nia's body. She'd grabbed me by my actual hair now and was pulling my face into her, simultaneously rubbing her pussy against my lips. So far down and back up that my thumb slipped out each time. Then she erupted into her orgasm, and as before, arched her back and froze, holding my head firmly in place as she came.

I knew enough from masturbating myself that at that moment a lot of stimulation isn't usually wanted, so I stopped the tongue action and just suctioned her clit into my mouth. My thumb I just firmly pushed into the valley of her lips as far as I dared (up-and-down the length, not 'into'), and my left fingers just lightly touched the nipple, letting her know they were still there, but not doing anything.

After several seconds of that orgasmic locked-up state, Nia fell back onto the bed, let her knees flop out to the sides again, but with her hands still on my head (she'd let go of my hair at least). She began to slowly rock her pelvis against my lips, which I held stationary, even stopping the sucking motion. I held my right thumb still also, and just let her rub herself against it and my lips. The most sensual, delicious sounds escaped her mouth during that time: mmmmmm's and ahhhhhh's and oh yesses. Even oh Mark a few times, which was a turn-on to hear.

When she stopped moving, I disengaged my mouth and looked up at her. Again, that blissful, dreamy, what did you just do to me look on her face. She was cradling my face in her hands, caressing my cheeks and playing with my earlobes. The look of sheer gratitude on her face was incredible, a look that told me she'd probably never experienced anything like that, probably never even imagined it was possible to feel that way.

"Kiss me," she demanded, so I eagerly slid up her body, wet with sweat, and mindful of where my penis was (because it was now fully erect), I reached her mouth and gently kissed her, close-mouthed. She accepted that, but soon began kissing me back more passionately, opening my lips with her tongue, seeking out mine. It occurred to me that she must be tasting herself on my mouth, but that didn't seem to bother her, and she kept at that for a while.

The length of our respective torsos, and the fact that I'd only slid up enough to just reach her lips, meant that my dick wasn't against her vagina, but it was close. Close enough that I worried about her getting pregnant if it touched her there, because of the pre-ejaculate fluid Rita had told us about, and how it might contain a few sperm. So I disengaged from her mouth and slid down far enough to lay my head on one breast, my hand cupping the other. I just laid there atop her, listening to her breathing, her heartbeat, her contented purring, as she came down from her high.

And as I laid there, feeling the heat of her body, knowing what it had just been through, and that I was the cause of it, I was the happiest man in the world. I mean, as I've said before, Nia was a girl you wanted to care for and protect, but 'caring for' can also mean 'doing for.' And I'd been able to do this thing for her, give her that powerful of an orgasm that maybe she'd never had before. It made me feel proud and just good all over to have been able to make her feel that way.

Presently Rita said softly, "Wow. Mark, are you sure you've never done that before?"

At the sound of her voice I'd instinctively moved off Nia and to her right side, up on my left elbow, as we'd done before. "No, ma'am. Not that I remember anyway..."

Laughs from Nia and Rita. Then Rita, "Well I think you'd remember that! And the girl you did it to would probably still be your girlfriend!"

A look down at Nia told me that she'd be my girlfriend after that. I'd mostly thought she felt that way before, but this was somehow different, her look saying if you can do that to me again, and again....then heck yeah I'll be your girlfriend! That made me really proud, and made me want to do that to her again, and again...and again.

"Nia, have you caught your breath enough to talk? Would you like to say anything to your beau?"

A beatific smile lit up her face, her eyes dancing and sparkling as she said, "Mark, that was fantastic! Wow! I mean, I....I've touched myself efore and had orgasms, but I never imagined in a million years it would feel so much better with a mouth there instead of my fingers. But wow, it sure did. That was without a doubt the best orgasm I've ever had. Thank you."

She leaned up to kiss me, hooking her left arm behind my neck for support. Not a passionate tongue-wrestling kiss, but more a mashing-together of lips, with some nibbling and licking, until she broke away with a kissy-face *smack* and fell back on the pillow. I lightly ran my hand from breast to breast and back and said, "You're welcome. And thank you for letting me do it for you." Big smile from Nia, her right hand coming up to cradle my cheek.

"I'll say it again: you two are so lovely together. I'm so glad I got to work with you. But now come and drink something, eat if you want, and get ready for Mark's turn."

That made my erection, which had started to subside, begin to grow again. But it also started that internal dialogue again, the one where I felt guilty having my Nia put her mouth on my...thing. I mean, should I be doing that with this sweet young girl I met only yesterday? If you couldn't tell, I'm a better giver than receiver, feeling guilty for even wanting, let alone asking for something like that.

But I resolved it in my mind that I had felt great doing it for Nia, so she would probably feel good doing it for me. And if she wanted to, and no one was forcing her to, then why shouldn't I let her? Nia had hurried off to the bathroom and closed the door, while I sat eating a donut, thinking these thoughts.

"It's okay, Mark. She wants to do it for you, there's nothing to be ashamed of in letting her." How does she do that? And again, the tearing up of my eyes, the burning in the bridge of my nose at this gentle acknowledgement of the thing I'd been wrestling with.

"You enjoyed doing that for her, didn't you? So let her enjoy doing it for you. There's nothing dirty about it, or taboo; it's just another way for a woman to express her love to a man. You wouldn't deprive her of that, would you?" No, of course not, as I shook my head no.

"Good, then just let her. Accept it for what it is: a love offering to you, an expression of her fondness and desire for you." I was feeling better about it, but there was one thing I still couldn't get past. And as I thought that through, a look of revulsion probably crossed my face.

"Are you worried about your ejaculate when you come?" Yes!, on the inside, but I just nodded on the outside. "Well don't. I'll talk to her, and when it's time, just let her be in control, don't force it either way. Okay?"

"Okay." Knowing what she meant by "either way," and being embarrassed by it.

Rita went to the bathroom door, knocked, then hearing a faint, "Come in," she went in and closed the door. Great, now she's in there talking to my girl about what to do with 'it' when I ejaculate! More guilt and embarrassment. I should leave so as not to put her through this! But shortly they exited the bathroom, Nia first, and I hadn't run away.

1...456789