Mark & Nia: A Tutored First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Remember how I told you to let her direct the situation? Well she did, so it's okay. Yes, there are stigmas around ejaculating in your partner's mouth, or on their face or wherever, but some women like it. Whether Nia does, or will, it might be too early to say, but she did it for you nevertheless. We had a little chat in the bathroom and I told her that from my research and experience that men really, really enjoy it, but that she could decide for herself. And she did.

"Brilliantly, I might add. I think she wanted to, for you, but was still hesitant, likely based on stories she'd heard. So her suggestion that you two orgasm together was probably her way of helping ensure she didn't chicken out, that she'd go through with it. You may've noticed that in your own masturbation? That you think crazy things you think you want to do, but after orgasm the thought doesn't excite you as before? Women are like that too. In the right mood, and at the right level of passion, they may do things for their man they might otherwise not.

"If you can bring a woman to a state like you had Nia there at the end, the power of suggestion becomes stronger, and she may try something new or different. To do it for you, to at least try it for you. From what I've seen of you, I don't worry that you'd ever force yourself on a girl, so if you and she (or anyone else) ever get to the point where you want to try something new, maybe even what you right now would consider bizarre or taboo....then do so. But of course in a gentle way, as we've done here these two days.

"Thank you, Rita. I'll keep that in mind." But really not knowing what she might be referring to.

"Do you know what '69' is, Mark?" I gave her what I thought the general idea was, which seemed to be close enough. "Good. Next time you're with Nia (I know you too are going to date!), you should try it. Woman-on-top seems to work best. What you were doing to her with your hand while she was fellating you, you'll be doing with your mouth while her mouth is on you. It really adds a whole new dimension of sensations and feelings. I'll mention it to her too."

"And I should tell you, Mark, that Nia wants to 'save herself' for marriage; she wants her husband to be the first man to enter her. To break her hymen, which is the mark of virginity for women. (You men don't have such a tell-tale sign, lucky!)"

"To be honest, Rita, I hadn't even thought about doing that with her. I think I'm like her, I'd want to wait too. But if she wanted me to be the one..."

"That's a healthy way to look at it, Mark. Never push a girl to do more than she's comfortable with, and she'll respect and...love...you more for it. There are girls out there, mind, who'll jump in bed with you barely knowing you. But the special ones, the ones like Nia, should be respected and (dare I say?), even worshiped a little. When the time is right, when you're ready, and when she's ready, that first time will be the best time. Better than any others you might've already experienced. I promise you."

I could only nod in agreement, Rita's words mirroring much of my inner psyche, codifying it in a way I hadn't been able to before.

"So that's why I wanted to take you two up to this point. With the skills you each have now (and the practice I'm sure you'll get up to!), you can pleasure each other quite completely, without having to resort to physical intercourse. Yes, it's nice, and it feels good, but an argument could be made that oral sex is at least as pleasurable. And more so for the woman, I think you'll find."

"Thank you, Rita," as I leaned over to give her a hug. "This has been so wonderful, what you've done for Nia and me. I can't imagine how this would've gone, IF it would've gone, if I'd had to learn all this through trial and error. I feel so much more confident in myself now, not worried that I won't be able to satisfy a woman."

Rita looked at me tenderly, cupping my cheek with her hand, then leaned in and planted a big-sister kind of kiss on me. Not on my cheek like a sister would, though, but on my lips. It was more tender than erotic though.

"You'll be fine. I like what I see in you, and I think you'll make a fine husband for some lucky 'Nia' some day."

At that I got all bashful and turned away from her. Also teary-eyed again, hearing these words of affirmation.

"I brought you some clothes, second drawer. Just a T-shirt and sweatpants, but I think they'll fit okay. And new boxers."

"Thanks, how much do I owe you?"

"Nothing. It was a pleasure working with you and Nia, and you furthered my research toward my Master's degree. I have a research grant that covers incidental costs."

I found the clothes and started to put them on. I figured I didn't need to shower, because 1) Rita hadn't mentioned it, and 2) I'd surreptitiously looked, and Nia hadn't let a drop spill on me.

Rita asked me to turn around so she could change, talking to me as she did. "Mark, I noticed the way you looked at me last night when I came into the bathroom in this nightgown. Don't be embarrassed, it's natural for men to look at women's bodies. Candace told me that you really appreciated her and Keisha's bodies, but more so their womanliness and their attributes, not just their blackness. That's why I agreed to take you on as a research subject. You don't seem to fetishize black skin.

"Nia is a new member of the House and one of my charges. She had expressed to me, even before she knew exactly what I do, an interest in Caucasian males, so that's why I chose her to pair with you. I thought you two would be a good fit, and I think you are."

Rita had said I could turn back around, so I did, to find her putting away her notebooks and things. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't studying how her body moved and jiggled. And how erotically black her skin was. Feeling myself getting hard again, and then remembering what she'd just said about me not fetishizing black women, I felt like Adam after partaking of the forbidden fruit. And I'd just taken a drink from a juice bottle, tilting my head back to do so, when Nia came out of the bathroom at that very moment. I'm sure it looked exactly like I was inventing a reason to be looking in Rita's direction.

"Mark Livingston! Are you gawking at Rita again?!" Playfully, mockingly. I hoped.

"Again? I don't know what you..." but I quickly gave that up, knowing exactly what she'd meant. And Rita gave a little chuckle.

"It's okay, Nia. I told him that looking at me last night was okay. In fact that he should watch, just to expose him to more kinds of female bodies. In the name of science, of course."

"Science, my behind! Mark is just a lecherous young man!" Said playfully as she dropped her towel, pushed me back on the bed, and nearly jumped on top of me, covering my face, ears, and neck with kisses, grinding her breasts into my chest delightfully, the lower part of her pressing against my manhood, still half-aroused from studying Rita.

"Did *I* do that, or did Rita do that?" she giggled.

"You did, sweetheart, that's all because of you!"

"Not only are you a lecher, Mr. Livingston, you're a fibber too!"

"Well, maybe a little bit of it was due to Rita..." Which elicited more kisses and sensual grindings of her nude body against my clothed one.

"It's alright, baby, as long as you always save some for me!"

"Always, my dear, always."

Rita dropped me at my dorm, then she and Nia drove off, back to the sorority house I supposed. Wow, what an incredible 2 days! But really, less than one full day, because it was barely 2:00 now, and I'd first met Nia yesterday at about 5. Who'd have thought that so much teaching, so much learning, so much bonding between two people could happen in the space of 21 hours?

I had Nia's number of course, and she mine, and we'd agreed to go on a date maybe next weekend. Life was good.

1...456789