Mark and Nichole Pt. 03

Story Info
Mark’s birthday surprise.
15.4k words
4.83
13.8k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 11/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in the story is at least 18 years old, and the story is entirely fictional. Any similarities to real people or events are purely coincidental. This story follows the continuing adventures of Mark and Nichole introduced in "Mark Loses his Virginity" but it stands on its own. In that story, Mark introduces Nichole to pot and loses his virginity to Nichole right after high school

Most summer romances are over at the end of the summer. Theirs wasn't. Mark and Nichole decided to go to the same state university, much to her parents' chagrin. Nichole's parents didn't like Mark even a little. They had hoped that he would go away at the end of the summer. He was a long-haired hippie with a scraggly beard and a van. They wanted "better" for their Nichole. As part of the upper class, they wanted her to join the best sorority and to marry a man in their social circle.

Mark was going to live in an apartment off campus. Nichole's parents hated that. At her parents' insistence, Nichole was going to live in a high-rise girls' dorm. It had a security guard to protect her virtue. They didn't know that Mark's apartment was less than a block away.

For a dorm room, it was nice. It had a shared main room with a small kitchen and two private bedrooms down a short hall. Nichole lived in one, and her roommate, Sharon, lived in the other. At the end of the hall there was a shared bath. The only problem was security. Visitors had to check in at the front desk and had to leave by ten o'clock. That meant no sleepovers. It didn't seem to slow any of the girls down. They would simply check out for the night.

Nicole loved being away at college. Like Mark, Nichole was a little shy and inhibited. But, since she had started smoking weed, she had become a bit of a wild child. Pot suppressed her inhibitions and she felt freer to express herself. Now, for the first time, she was also free from the control of her parents, and she took advantage of it.

Nichole had a talent for manipulating people. She had unconsciously used it all her life to control her parents, teachers, and friends.

Nichole realized that stoned people were even easier to influence. She could talk people into doing things they wouldn't normally do. She was excellent at it. Combined with a stubborn streak, if she decided that something needed to be done, it got done. It gave her a real sense of power. Usually, it was for fun, but it could be scary to watch.

Mark's birthday was a few weeks after the start of the Fall semester. Nichole only found out about it from a friend, two weeks before.

Nichole confronted him about it while relaxing in Mark's apartment.

"James told me that your birthday is coming up. Why didn't you tell me? I'm your girlfriend."

"I didn't want you to make a big deal about it."

"But I want to make a big deal of it."

"That's why I didn't tell you. I knew you would."

"What do you want for your birthday?" She asked.

"I don't want anything. Why don't we have a nice dinner?" Mark answered, trying to appease her.

Nichole hated when people said that. Birthdays should be something special. Nichole didn't think that dinner was special enough for his birthday, so she started thinking. When Nichole's mind wandered, it usually wandered towards sex and something new and kinky. She thought, what haven't we done yet?

She had been racking her brain for days about a present for Mark. She wanted it to be special. About a week before his birthday, an idea started forming. After smoking a joint or two, Nichole asked Mark,

"What do you think of my roommate, Sharon?"

"She's great, I guess. I don't know her very well, but she's always been nice to me."

"Do you think she's good-looking?"

"This sounds like a trap. If I say no, you'll think I'm lying and if I say yes, the next question is going to be 'Is she prettier than I am?'"

"Is she prettier than I am?" she said, batting her eyes.

"Not to me. And I doubt she has your...imagination," I said.

"Good answer."

"But seriously, do you think she's good-looking? She doesn't go out much, and I've never seen her with a guy."

"Yes, she's good-looking. She's tall and slim with smallish, firm tits, a gorgeous face, sparkling blue eyes and long red hair. What more could a guy ask for? She may have trouble getting dates because she doesn't seem interested. It would help if she'd look up and smile occasionally. And she could dress so that you could tell that she was a girl. Guys are more likely to approach a girl if she looks approachable."

"Is she prettier than..."

Mark tickled her.

Nichole said, "You're right, I wish I could get her to flaunt it a little. She's just shy. She dresses in those frumpy clothes that don't show off her assets, but she has a great body. I saw her coming out of the shower naked one day."

"I wish I'd been there."

"I bet you do."

"You know that she thinks you're very sexy." Nichole said.

"No, she doesn't."

"She told me so. I can't blame her, you are sexy. And I know you think she's pretty underneath her frumpy clothes. I've seen the way you stare at her perky, little titties."

"No, I don't."

"You'd like to sleep with her, wouldn't you?"

"No. You're the woman for me."

"But if we weren't together, you'd want to fuck her."

"You're being ridiculous."

Nichole lit another joint and her mind started wandering.

"You're awfully quiet. You're not mad that I think Sharon is pretty, are you?"

"No, I was just thinking about something. Remember when we turned her on to weed? She came out of her shell and didn't act so shy."

"Yeah, the weed relaxed her, and we had fun that night," Mark said.

After another few minutes of thought, Nichole said, "I still haven't found you a birthday present."

"I told you; I don't need anything but you."

"I know, but how about this. You invite Sharon and me over for dinner on your birthday, and you can fuck Sharon with my blessings." Mark's jaw dropped. "If you can seduce her, that is. Your best shot will be to make her think she's doing the seducing. Both Sharon and I have seen the way you look at her, especially her little titties."

"WHAT?"

"She'll jump at the chance to jump you."

"With you watching?"

"That might be fun, but I'll make an excuse and leave you two together."

"Um, I don't want to do that. I love you."

"I love you too, but I know you want to fuck her, and I think she wants to fuck you too. It's OK with me. If fact, it's kinda hot. Best of all, you'll have a great birthday. One condition, you must tell me all about it, every detail, when you fuck me later. Besides, a night with you might help her get over some of her shyness."

"Tell you what, you two come over for dinner, and we'll get high and have a good time. After she leaves, we can fuck each other silly."

"Uh... I have another suggestion. You'll like this idea. You invite us over for dinner on your birthday, and we can have a threesome with Sharon. Every guy wants a threesome with two girls. We've never done that before. You'll still have to talk us both into bed. I'm a sure thing, but you'll still need to seduce Sharon. It should be easy. She's so horny these days, I can hear her trying to get some satisfaction every night."

"She should be easy to seduce. Give her the opportunity and she'll lure you into bed. She thinks you're sexy, and she knows that you think she's pretty. Imagine sucking on her little titties."

"If she weren't your roommate, I'd consider it, but she's a good friend of yours, and I'm not going to mess that up," Mark said.

"Wait a minute," Mark said. "In a threesome, there would be some girl-on-girl sex. But you're not into girls...are you?"

"I can't say. I've never been with a woman, and I've never really thought about it. You never know, I could be. There's only one way to find out. College is the time to try new stuff. I'm sure you've thought about seeing two beautiful, naked girls playing with each other, haven't you?" She rubbed his thigh and found he was hard.

"Well, yes but..."

"If I was going to play around with a girl, you'd want to be there, wouldn't you?"

"Well, yes but..."

"If I were sucking on Sharon's tits or eating her pussy, you'd want to see that, wouldn't you?"

"Well, yes but..."

"Think about it and will talk about it later," Nichole said. Looking down at the bulge in his crotch, she added, "It looks like you're already thinking about it."

She smiled and said, "Gotta go, or I'll be late for class. See you tonight." She skipped out, flipping her skirt up.

Mark thought, she's just messing with my head...isn't she?

Mark didn't know it, but the day before, Nichole had already set her plan in motion. Nichole and Sharon had been hanging out in their room, smoking and drinking Margaritas. Nichole had decided that she wanted to give Mark a night with Sharon or a threesome with her and Sharon. But she didn't think Sharon would do it...yet. She guided the conversation towards Mark and sex.

Nichole said, "Do you think Mark is good-looking?"

"Sure, he's cute. He's got the whole hippie thing going for him. I like his hair and beard. I mean, what's not to like. He's tall and in good shape and...cool," she said.

"You know that he has a big crush on you."

"On me?"

"Yeah. He thinks you're very sexy. He practically starts drooling when you're around. I'm a bit embarrassed for him."

"No, he doesn't," Sharon said and waved her off.

"Yes. Yes, he does, but he's too shy to tell you. He may be a little afraid of me too," she chuckled. "He keeps going on and on about your rockin' bod. He loves your firm, perky, tits and long legs. He loves redheads too, especially tall ones."

"That's not true."

"Haven't you seen him staring at you? I'm not sure if he's ever seen your eyes. If you didn't hide that gorgeous body under those horrible frumpy clothes, he might pass out."

"Stop it." Sharon waved her off dismissively.

"Watch him next time he's around. You'll see."

"You're messing with me."

"Hand to god, he'd do anything to get into your pants if I'd let him," Nichole said.

"He's not getting into my pants because he's with you. I wouldn't do that."

Those were the words Nichole wanted to hear. "Because he's with you." She could work with that. Time to shift gears.

"You know his birthday is next week and I still don't have a present for him."

"Yeah?"

"I want to get him something really special, something he'll never forget."

"He won't give you any clues?"

"No, typical man. 'I don't need anything' is all he says. That makes me want to go all out."

"What do you have in mind?"

"I don't know. I was hoping you might have an idea," Nichole said. "Could you pass me the Margaritas pitcher and another joint?"

Nichole poured one for herself and topped off Sharon's. They spent the next few moments in silence, smoking and drinking.

"Have you met any guys you like here?"

"No one but Mark."

"I've got it! I know the perfect present for Mark." Nichole said.

"What?"

"I can't tell you. You'll think I'm crazy."

"No, I won't."

"You promise you'll hear me out? Pinky swear?"

"OK, pinky swear. Now, what's your idea."

"You! I could give him you!"

"WHAT?"

"I could give him permission to seduce you and if he does a good job, take you to bed."

"That's nuts!"

"So much for the sanctity of pinky swears. At least hear me out."

"OK, but you're crazy."

Nichole said, "You could have sex with Mark for his birthday. You'll be my birthday present to him. It has all the right components for a great gift. It's a present I know he wants, I know he'll like, and I can guarantee he'll remember when he's living in an old folk's home. It's the perfect gift." She paused, "I heard that the best gift for a man was to give him a toy and a couple of hours to play with it."

"Number one, I'm not a toy and number two, he's your boyfriend, and you love him. I would never get between you two," Sharon said.

"But you wouldn't. I'm not going to give him to you, just the chance to seduce you. I want him back. It would be like a one-time-only thing. Think what a great story it will be later in life about your wild days in college."

"I couldn't just go and fuck him. I'd feel like a whore."

"It's not like you're getting paid for it. You like him, and me, and you two having sex is fine with me. It would be his best birthday present ever."

"Why would I even think about this?"

"Oh, I guess I should mention that he's superlative in bed. He's got a good size cock and knows how to use it. He won't stop until you've come several times. He's by far the best lover I've ever had, and he never tires out." She failed to mention that he was the only lover she'd had.

"He makes you come?" Sharon said in a voice that was both excited and sad.

"Every time. It seems his goal in life is to make me come. And god, he's good at it. He made me come so hard one time, I passed out for a few seconds."

"I've only come when I'm alone. Never during sex with a guy." Sharon said, with her head down.

"Most guys don't know how to make a woman come, and they don't care. They're just interested in getting their rocks off. Have you ever been with a guy that wants you to give him a blowjob, but doesn't want to go down on you? What's with that? If it's good for the goose, it had better damn well be good for the gander," Nichole said and started laughing.

"I've never had a guy go down on me," she said, her head still down.

"Well then, you need to let Mark introduce you to that pleasure. His tongue is a gift from god. I guarantee he'll change your life. He'll make you come so many times you'll be screaming loud enough to wake the dead."

"But it'll be boring for him. I don't know much about sex. I've never seen a naked man in the light before. Back home, I only did it in the back of cars in the dark, and it was always over so quickly."

"You're going to make me cry. Trust me. You will not bore him. He'll teach you everything you need to know and love doing it. Once you know what sex should be like, you'll blow the mind of any guy you're ever with."

Sharon was quiet for a minute and then asked said, "He really thinks I'm hot?"

"Oh god yes! Whenever he's been around you, he almost rapes me when we get to his place. I should thank you for all the extra orgasms."

"You're welcome," she said and started giggling. "How am I going to get that image out of my head now?"

"When was the last time you got laid?"

Sharon looked down. "Not since I started school. I have a hard time talking with men I don't know. I get shy and I say stupid things. Coming to school here is the only time I've been out of Marfa."

"You must be pretty horny by now."

"I am."

"This should be my present to you. I'm giving you a guy that you already know, you're attracted to, who's great in bed and won't stop until you're done. You should be thanking me. Think of it as a one-night stand with a friend. Every woman needs a one-night stand to remember later in life, and this will be a great memory."

"This is going awfully fast."

"To make this even better for Mark, you could seduce him but make him think he's seducing you. It will make him feel like such a stud. I can show you how. There are things he's a sucker for. We can go out and get you some clothes that'll make him drool. Oh, he's going to love this so much."

"I don't know..."

"The one thing we need to be sure of is that he doesn't know what we're planning." Nichole said. "It would spoil the whole thing."

"I haven't agreed to anything yet. What would I say, 'Hi Mark. Nichole wants me to be your slut on your birthday'?"

Nichole said, "Yeah, don't say that. We'll come up with something better."

"I've got to think about this when I haven't been drinking and smoking dope."

"That's fair. We'll talk about it later. But remember, it's only a week until his birthday." Nichole said. There was no way Nichole was going to let Sharon stay straight for long.

"If you don't want him, I'll try to find another girl for him to pleasure all night. Can you think of anyone else I could ask? You're so perfect because we both know you and I know that he's hot for you."

"I haven't said 'no'. I just need to think about it."

"OK. You're my first choice. But think fast."

"Oh, I just remembered, I wanted to show you something. I'll be right back. Sharon heard some papers rustling around in Nichole's room.

She came back in with some 8"x10" photos in her hand and said, "I wanted to show you these. Mark made the prints last week. You know that Mark's a photographer and processes his own film and prints."

"I remember something about that."

"Well, we went out to his parent's farm before school started, and he took some pictures of me, well, naked. This is one of me."

She gave her a beautiful, black-and-white picture of Nichole. It was a full-length picture of her standing by a window. Sharon was at first shocked to see a nude picture of her friend, but then realized what a beautiful picture it was.

Sharon said, "Wow, you look gorgeous."

Nichole handed her another one. It showed Nichole from behind, bent over, legs straight, pulling her panties down.

"Wow."

"Here's the one I wanted to show you. I took this one."

She handed her one more. It was a picture of Mark, getting out of the pool. Water was flowing off of his muscular, naked body. But what Sharon fixated on was his big cock hanging down.

"You said you never seen a naked man before. I thought I'd show you a picture of a man you know."

Sharon gasped, then stared.

"Do you like it?" Nichole said. She got no response.

"Earth to Sharon. Do you like it?"

Sharon nodded her head, still staring at the picture. Nichole gave her a minute.

"It's so big." Sharon said, still staring.

"Oh. It's flaccid now. It gets bigger when it's hard."

Sharon made a little squeak sound. She slowly handed the picture back to Nichole. She was hoping for another one.

"I should put these back with the others," Nichole said. "I wouldn't want anyone to come in and see them. The farm is fun. You'll have to come with us the next time we go."

Nichole said, "I've got to go meet Mark," and left with a bounce in her step.

Sharon wasn't sure. She usually dated someone for a while before sex. This was just sex. Of course, she did know Mark pretty well, and that's what dating was for. She had seen Mark checking her out and she thought he was good-looking in a hippie kind of way. There weren't any hippies in Marfa, so his look was new and exotic to her. And in that picture, he was naked. She could see his thing and it was so big and would get bigger if she played with it. She hadn't had sex since starting school and it was all she could think about. Her hand wasn't doing the job. But this didn't seem right. Still, she couldn't get Nichole's words out of her head. She thought about him making her come over and over with his mouth, and his cock pounding into her. She needed to get laid. Sharon sneaked into Nichole's room. Nichole hadn't hidden the pictures very well. She took them into her room for a little self-pleasure. She was pleasantly surprised to discover that there were a lot more pictures.

Over the next few days, Nicole kept talking about Mark's birthday. Nichole needed to get Sharon so aroused that she'd attack Mark, but also wanted her to be open to a threesome. The longer this went on, the more Nichole got excited about pulling this off. This was a real challenge to her powers of persuasion.

Whenever Sharon was around, she'd talk excitedly about her present for Mark as if it was a done deal. They smoked a lot, and Nichole would tell her about the sexual things she and Mark did. Sharon seemed more interested but wouldn't commit. Then Nichole got lucky.

Sharon thought a lot about what Nichole said about her frumpy clothes. She went out and bought a new outfit. She started with a nice skirt to replace her worn jeans and a new, button-up top that fit her form. She ditched her ratty tennis shoes, in favor of low heels. Lastly and most embarrassingly, a push-up bra to show off the girls. She also picked up a pair of lacy panties just because they made her feel sexy.