Mark and Nichole Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't long before Sharon flew over the edge. She threw her head from side to side and yelled gibberish. She pushed Nichole's head away to recover. Mark continued to pound into Nichole from behind. Her full breasts were swaying beneath her. She was making a rhythmic yelp in time to Mark's thrusts. Sharon reached down and touched Nichole's clit. With every thrust, she could feel Mark's balls slapping against her hand. She moved her finger down continuing touching Nichole's clit, but also rubbing on Mark's cock as he moved inside her. Mark couldn't take it anymore. He slammed his cock into Nichole three more times and then came deep inside her, groaning. That made Nichole come hard, screaming.

After a minute, Sharon asked, "Did I taste good?"

Nichole nodded.

Everyone fell into a tangle of body parts. They were all smiling, completely spent, and happy. They slept for a couple of hours until the room filled with morning light.

Mark woke up first. He sat up and looked at the two women lying on their backs. They were both completely naked except for the matching chokers around their necks. He could not imagine a more beautiful sight.

As the girls woke up, they started cuddling and pulled Mark down with them. Everyone was sore but felt great.

The girls had to go back to the dorm. As they showered Mark lay in bed remembering the night. In the bath, Sharon gave Nichole a long passionate kiss. "Thank you for last night. You knew what I needed, and you let me borrow your boyfriend. Not many friends would do that. I'll never forget it."

Sharon showered first, came out naked, and lay on the bed next to Mark. She kissed him, not wanting to let go. "Thank you so much for last night. It was a night I'll never forget."

"I won't forget it either. You are a gorgeous woman and a lot of fun to be with...not only in bed."

She kissed him again, then went off to find her clothes. Nichole came out and saw that Mark was hard. "I guess Sharon thanked you for last night?" She kissed him and gave his cock a couple of strokes before going to find her clothes.

Nichole didn't come dressed up last night, so her clothes were OK. Sharon had to borrow some that Nichole had left over. They didn't fit well, but it was better than the walk of shame at the dorm, in what she wore last night. Besides, a see-through blouse was great for evening wear, but she didn't want to show the dorm guard her goodies.

Before leaving, Nichole and Sharon leaned over Mark, kissed him, and said "Happy Birthday." They were both wearing their chokers.

"By the way, my birthday is January seventeenth and Sharon's is March tenth. I would advise you not to forget them."

What a great birthday. And what a great year.

Author's postscript: Thanks for reading my story. I plan to continue adding more "Mark and Nichole" stories. Please vote below. You don't need to be a member to vote.