Mark and Nichole Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do anything you can to show off your body, innocently. Lean forward so he can peek down your shirt. Let your skirt rise when you sit. You should also casually touch him as much as possible. Pretend to pluck lint off his clothes. Touch his hand as he gives you a drink. Anything to get you close to him."

"If he's not hard as a rock by the time I get there, I'll eat my hat."

"If for some reason he's not looking at you, start swaying to the music, without paying any attention to him. That will drive him nuts."

"After I have to leave for a 'few minutes', smoke another joint and try to sit close to him."

"When I call, act pissed at me and tell him you can have a good time without me. Ask him if he knows any drinking games. I guarantee he'll want to do body shots."

"What's that?"

"You lick salt off the other person's body and then do a shot of tequila. Let him explain it to you. Pour your own shots and make them small. Don't let Mark drink too much, either. If possible, make his drinks for him and make them weak. You don't want to get sloppy drunk. It won't be long before you'll be in bed."

Sharon looked at her seriously and said, "Are you absolutely sure about this? 100%? It's really OK with you if I seduce your boyfriend and fuck him? And you won't hold anything against me?"

Nichole thought and hoped that the last part would not be true. She said, "Yes, please fuck my boyfriend for his birthday."

The girls dressed for the party. Just before Sharon left, Nichole walked over to her with a bottle of expensive-looking perfume.

She said, "Put a small dab behind each ear and a dab on your tummy just above your panties."

Sharon did as she was told. Nichole gave her a hug and kissed her on her neck.

"See you soon."

Mark was anxious for Nichole and Sharon to arrive for his birthday dinner. His apartment had a grill on a small private patio they could cook on. He got steaks, corn-on-the-cob, and stuff to make a salad. Food along with wine, beer, tequila, and plenty of pot is all he needed for a party.

He heard a knock at the door and opened it. He didn't recognize the woman at the door at first and then said, "Sharon?"

"Yes. You did invite me," she said.

He stood staring, stunned by the woman standing in the doorway. He couldn't believe that this was Nichole's roommate. This was not the woman he knew a week ago. When he saw her a couple of days ago, she had looked better than usual but this...now she looked incredible. She had a new haircut and the cut, along with her red hair, made her look breathtakingly sexy. Who was this woman?

She held her head up and looked straight into Mark's eyes. The look in her gorgeous blue eyes was making his cock harden. His eyes drifted down to her chest. She had left the top three buttons open giving him a great view of her cleavage. The blouse itself was black but sheer enough so that he could see that she wasn't wearing a bra. The soft fabric of her blouse curved around her smallish tits, accentuating them. Her nipples were hard and trying to break through the fabric. Her skirt wrapped tightly around her slender waist and stopped a few inches below her pussy. And she wore a choker. Mark loved chokers. He was having a hard time breathing.

Sharon could see the effect she was having on Mark. She looked down and saw him getting hard.

He managed to say, "You look so...different...I mean you look, great...not that you don't always look great. Um...I was just expecting..."

"You can put your eyes back in their sockets any time you want," she said.

Mark couldn't move.

Sharon said, "Can I come in?"

"Uh, sure, come on in. Where's, uh, Nichole?"

"She might be a little late because of a class. She wanted us to get the party started without her and that she'd be here soon."

"OK. How about a drink?"

"Only if you'll drink with me."

Mark went to the kitchen for a couple of beers and brought back a joint. Sharon had smoked a joint in the car to get relaxed. Nichole was sure right about Mark's reaction to her outfit. She thought she did see a little drool. Sharon noticed a sizable bulge in his jeans and felt warm inside, thinking about things to come. Teasing Mark was going to be fun.

"Have a seat," Mark said as he put on some music.

She sat on the couch. Mark noticed that when she sat, the already short dress rose higher on her thigh. Either she didn't notice or didn't care. He put Sharon's beer on the coffee table, lit the joint, and handed it to her. Mark was getting uncomfortable in his jeans and wished he'd worn something loose. He sat down across from her.

"I gotta ask," Mark said. "What have you done to yourself? You look gorgeous."

"Not much. I got some new clothes and got my hair and nails done. It's a party after all and a special party because it's your birthday. By the way, happy birthday. She reached for her beer on the table to toast him. Her top fell forwards, giving Mark a great view of her glorious, naked tits.

She looked at him and said, "Like what you see?"

"I'm so sorry," Mark said, embarrassed that she'd caught him.

"What for? If I didn't want you to look, I would have worn a sweatshirt. You didn't answer my question, did you like what you saw?"

"Oh god yes. They're beautiful. I mean, you're beautiful."

"Thank you," she said. She leaned back onto the couch. When she did, her skirt slid higher up her thighs exposing a tiny sliver of her black lace panties, before she crossed her legs.

The phone rang and Mark went into the bedroom to answer it.

"That was Nichole. She's going to be at least a couple of hours late, probably longer. She said she'd be over as soon as she could to wish me happy birthday. She wants to talk to you." He left out the part where she asked if he had seduced Sharon yet.

Sharon picked up the phone and said, "Where are you?"

Nichole said, "I thought it would be better if I gave you more time with Mark alone. How's it going?"

Sharon said, "It's going just like you said it would. Are you not coming?"

"I'll be there between 11 and 12. Don't leave until I get there. And have a wonderful time. Bye."

Sharon stared at the phone before she hung up.

She went back into the living room in a huff. She flopped down on the couch, seemingly unaware that she was exposing her panties. "I can't believe Nichole did this to you," she said angrily. "I guess if she's not coming, I should go," Sharon said, not meaning it.

"Nonsense. You're all dressed up and it's my birthday. We can have fun without her. Besides, you can't leave me alone on my birthday," Mark said, staring at her panties.

Sharon agreed, "Let's show Nicole that we can have fun without her." He fixed them a couple of drinks and rolled another joint.

Mark thought, this is how Nichole was going to get him alone with Sharon. She wants me to seduce her into a threesome. But Nichole's not here, so there can't be a threesome. Maybe she wanted me to have sex with just Sharon. He was getting tired of Nichole's little games. Either way, he needed to find out if Sharon was even interested in sex with him. From their conversation so far, he would guess so. God knows he wanted her. If she wanted him too, then they could have a lot of fun without Nichole.

Sharon thought, I need to get him stoned, drunk, and relaxed, so I can lure him into bed. But Nichole was going to be here at the beginning of the party. Sharon wasn't sure what to do, so she decided to go ahead and get Mark in bed. That was Nichole's goal. Give him a special birthday present. That's what Sharon wanted, too. Actually, she just needed to fuck him. She'd gone too far not to.

Mark threw a couple of steaks on the grill. Sharon was inside. She bent over, looking at his albums. Her long legs were straight, giving Mark a view from her panties to the floor. She chose an album, put it on, and began slowly swaying to the music. It took all of Mark's willpower not to go grab her and throw her to the floor. The grill flared up and got Mark's attention.

While the steaks cooked, Sharon helped in the kitchen by fixing a salad. The kitchen was small, so she had lots of opportunities to touch him. At one point, she leaned over, and her butt collided with Mark's crotch. She said "excuse me" but took a long time before standing back up. She loved the feeling of Mark's erection pressing on her ass. It made her think about them being naked later.

With dinner, they had another drink and had a good time talking about school and stuff.

After dinner, they were very relaxed. The more relaxed Mark got, the more he thought about seeing Sharon naked.

Sharon asked, "Do you know any drinking games?"

"Let's do body shots." Nichole had told her about "body shots", how much Mark liked to do them, and how fun they were. But she was flirting, so she acted naive and let Mark explain how to play. She wanted him to think that he was in charge and that the game was his idea.

"When you do a shot of tequila, you want to lick some salt off of your hand, take a shot and then bite a wedge of lime. It helps the tequila go down smoothly. With body shots...well let me just show you."

He told her to pull her shirttail out of her skirt and lie down on the couch. He knelt beside her and unbuttoned the bottom three buttons of her shirt. She had one button left restraining her breasts.

"Instead of licking salt off my hand, I'm going to lick it off your body." Mark put a wedge of lime between her lips, poured out a shot, and put it by her belly. He licked her tummy near her belly button.

She jumped and said, "That tickles," but quickly settled down. She thought, if licking my tummy felt that good, how's it going to feel when he licks other places? What else is he going to lick tonight?

Mark poured salt on the wet spot, bent over, and slowly and thoroughly licked the salt off her belly. She moaned quietly. Mark downed the shot, moved up and pulled the lime out of her mouth with his teeth, and bit it.

"See, it's easy." he said. "You can put the salt anywhere on the body."

She felt a tremendous rush when he licked her tummy. She was having a tough time catching her breath.

"I'm going to like drinking this way. Is it my turn?"

She got up, not bothering to button her shirt, and had him lie on the sofa.

"I can put the salt anywhere?" she asked with an innocent smile.

Mark nodded.

"Take off your shirt."

Sharon licked his nipple, poured on the salt, and put the lime in his mouth. She took her time licking the salt off, flicking it with her tongue. She put her hand on his lower abdomen for balance, and his cock happened to be there too. He let out a low, guttural groan, as she did the shot and retrieved the lime. After biting the lime, she spit it out and kissed Mark hard on the mouth. Their tongues melted together.

"Is that allowed?" She asked, her hand still resting on his cock.

"It's OK with me. I want to do another round. Lie down."

She lay down on the couch, trembling with excitement.

"Now, where should I put the salt." Mark popped open her last button and she giggled. He looked at her eyes and then at her firm, perky breasts he had been craving.

"You have beautiful breasts."

"Do you like them? They're smaller than Nichole's."

"I love them." They were only the second set of real breasts he'd seen.

He sucked one of her nipples into his mouth and released it. "I could put it here," he said. She pushed her breast up closer to him. "But that's been done." She lowered her breast, disappointed. He lifted her skirt as far as it would go. He licked the inner part of her upper thigh, between her panties and her stockings.

"I could put it here," he said as Sharon moaned.

"Yes. Yes, that would be a good spot," Sharon said through clenched teeth.

"Or I could put it here". Mark licked her tummy just above her low-cut panties.

"Oh god. Yes, please. There." Mark slowly licked her belly above her panties, poured out the salt, and licked it off. His hand was on her upper thigh, touching the thin fabric covering her pussy. His tongue ran under the edge of her panties, into her red curly pubic hair.

"Oh yes...that was an excellent place." Her breathing was ragged. "I liked that one, but you didn't take your shot. Does that mean I win?"

"No. That was a win for both of us."

Mark went back to licking her tummy. His tongue wandered down the front of her panties while his hand rubbed between her legs. She moaned with pleasure.

"Why don't we take this somewhere more comfortable?" Mark said.

Mark got up, pulling her with him, and headed to the bedroom. Sharon grabbed the bottle, salt, and lime and brought them with her. She turned on the light, pushed him onto the bed, and knelt between his legs. Looking up into his eyes, she unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his jeans, and pulled down his zipper.

He lifted his hips so that she could pull down his pants. He wasn't wearing underwear, so when she pulled his pants down, his cock sprang out and bobbed up and down in front of her. Sharon gasped. This was the first one she'd seen in the light. Her top was still open, and her nipples were almost painfully hard.

In the harsh overhead light, his cock looked big and scary. Holding it in her hands, she carefully examined it. It felt both hard and soft. She played with the soft skin of his shaft, sliding it up until it almost covered the head and then down, stretching it and making the head bigger. The swollen purple head sitting on top, pulsed with his heartbeat as she played. It was beautiful. She wanted it.

"My turn. I get the last shot," Sharon said.

She grabbed his cock with one hand and licked all around it. She loved the hardness of it, its smell and taste, its manliness. Sharon looked up at Mark with her big blue eyes and smiled. She sprinkled salt on the shaft and licked up and down to remove it. She sucked it down her throat to get the final bits of salt off. It took some time to get it all, but Mark was in ecstasy. She finally let it pop out of her mouth, took her shot, and came up for her lime, straddling him. She pulled it out with her fingers, threw it on the floor, and gave him one of the best kisses of his life.

"Should we be doing this?" Mark asked, panting.

"Nichole wanted you to have the best birthday present ever. She wanted me to be your present and even made sure the wrapping was perfect. She would be most disappointed in me if you weren't happy with it. This will be a birthday you'll never, ever forget. I'm yours for the night. We can do anything you want. Anything and everything."

"You do like your present, don't you?" She said, looking at Mark with wide-open eyes.

"You're amazing, and I love that you would do this for me. This is my best birthday ever."

They stripped each other of their few remaining clothes and threw them on the floor. Mark thought, thank you, Nichole.

"Leave the choker on," Mark said.

"Oh, you like it, do you?"

"Yes," he said and kissed her hard on the lips, their naked front pressed together. Mark lit some candles and Sharon turned off the overhead light. Sharon looked stunning in the candlelight. Mark walked to her and held her at arm's length and looked at her. She could feel his eyes as he took her in, and it was wonderful to see how much he enjoyed her body. She looked at him too and realized his body was even better than in the picture. He was hard now, and his cock had grown more than she thought possible. They kissed hungrily and then crawled onto the bed. Sharon slid down Mark and continued where she left off, sucking Mark's beautiful cock. Mark thought he was in heaven. She was practiced and enthusiastic. Just when he thought he might go off too early, he saw a shadow.

Neither of them knew it, but Nicole had been outside smoking pot all evening. She watched them through the patio and glass door. She was very turned on by what she had seen. Everything was working as planned.

From her spying area, Nichole saw the light in the bedroom go on and after a few minutes go off again. Now there was the soft glow of candles. Nichole knew it was time to "come home" to celebrate Mark's birthday. She quietly walked into the apartment. There was soft music playing and clothes strewn around. It smelled of candles, perfume, sweat, and sex. Nichole smiled.

There was one more thing to fall into place. Sharon didn't know that she had planned for this to be a threesome. Mark thought that Nichole was giving him option one - sex with Sharon. Mark would be surprised when she came in; Sharon would be shocked. Hopefully, sex was the most important thing on her mind now, and it didn't matter who was there. If Sharon wasn't up for the threesome, maybe Nichole could watch them.

She sneaked towards the bedroom and saw Mark and Sharon in bed. Sharon was giving Mark a blowjob with her back to the door. She stood in the doorway and watched the action. She thought, perfect, I got here right as they started. Mark was lying back, watching Sharon expertly suck him. He saw a shadow out of the corner of his eye, looked up, and saw Nichole's silhouette in the door. He smiled at her as she watched. Mark nudged Sharon and pointed to the doorway.

Sharon was caught completely off guard and grabbed the sheet to try to cover herself. Nichole walked to the side of the bed and stripped off her clothes. She left her choker on, knowing Mark had a thing for chokers. She sat naked on the bed by the nightstand. Mark and Sharon had not moved.

Nichole said, "Carry on with what you were doing. I need to smoke a joint." She pulled a joint and lighter out of the drawer and started to smoke.

Sharon had pulled the sheets over her head and pressed herself against Mark. He looked over at Nichole questioningly. She winked at him and motioned towards Sharon as if to say, "go for it". He pulled back the sheet enough to see Sharon's face. Her face was the color of a ripe tomato. He kissed her on the cheek, and she pulled the sheet back over her head.

Nichole said, "I need a drink. You all are a bit ahead of me." She needed to give them time to talk.

Nichole strutted off, naked, to the kitchen smoking the joint. She hoped Mark could get Sharon out from under the sheet.

While she was gone, Mark pulled the sheet off Sharon's head again.

"I'm sorry. Nichole gets this way sometimes. She planned this whole thing and didn't let either of us in on the plan. I was so enjoying what you were doing before we were so rudely interrupted." His hand stroked her cheek. "I want you so badly it hurts. Don't let her stop us."

He kissed her on the forehead and then on the mouth. His hand cupped a breast. Sharon closed her eyes and began to relax. She was still very aroused and didn't care about Nichole, she was just surprised by her sudden arrival. Nichole was not going to stop anything at this point. Sharon's brain was filled with alcohol, pot, and sex. All she cared about was relief from the sexual tension that had been building in her all week.

Nichole stayed in the kitchen for a while. She thought, if anyone can get her back in the mood, it was Mark. Maybe I came in too soon. She grabbed 3 fingers of scotch and slipped back into the bedroom. She was pleased to see the couple making out again and sat in a chair where she could watch them.

Sharon saw her, but didn't hide this time. She stopped kissing Mark but kept running her hands up and down his back from shoulders to butt. Mark didn't know Nichole was back from the kitchen yet. His back was toward her, and he was busy kissing Sharon's breasts. Sharon looked over Mark's shoulder at Nichole. She saw how beautiful Nichole's body looked in the candlelight, especially her big tits.

Nichole gave her a wink, nodded toward Mark, and whispered "He's the birthday boy". She drank her scotch and lit another joint.

Mark pushed Sharon onto her back. The sheet was completely gone now. His lips went to her breast, kissing and sucking each nipple. His hand slid down her perfect body to her inner thigh. She moaned louder. Spreading her legs, he ran his finger along the slit. Kissing down her body, he positioned himself between her legs. She was vibrating with anticipation.