Mark and Nichole Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nichole came home from class, just as Sharon was leaving. She was going to a small bar and grill nearby for lunch. Nichole noticed that she was wearing new clothes and thought that she was starting to get through to Sharon.

"I'll call Mark, and we'll meet you there in a few."

She quickly called Mark and told him to meet her there as soon as possible. They were meeting with Sharon, and she told him to be nice.

Nichole knew that Mark thought Sharon was sexy. She knew that Sharon thought Mark was hot and thought he had a crush on her. The nude picture of Mark really turned Sharon on. Now they were going to be in the same place with Sharon looking sexy in her new clothes. It would be hard for Sharon not to think about that nude picture when she saw him. Nichole was anxious to see what would happen.

Nichole arrived at the grill before Mark and found Sharon at a table. Sharon's new outfit looked great and was dressy for the afternoon. These clothes fit her much better than what she normally wore. She was also showing quite a bit of cleavage. Was that a push-up bra? Nichole saw her at the table, said "Hi", and ordered a drink.

"Where's Mark?" Sharon asked.

"He'll be here soon," she said, thinking that Sharon had dressed up for him. She wanted Mark to see her in her new outfit. Interesting.

A few minutes later, Mark showed up. He was also over-dressed for the afternoon and was wearing cologne. That was a surprise to Nichole. This should be fun, she thought.

As soon as he came to the table, Sharon looked up, and his crotch was right at her eye level. She blushed and looked down again.

Mark sat and said, "Hi Sharon. How are you?"

"Fine, and you?" She was still looking down.

"I'm great. What have you been up to?" Nichole noticed that Mark was staring at Sharon's tits.

Sharon looked up and saw his eyes fixated on her breast, and said, "Oh, you know, school and stuff."

"You look great today. Is that a new outfit?" Oh god, Sharon thought, he thinks I dressed up for him.

"No. I've had it for a while," she lied.

Nichole didn't know anyone could turn that color red. She needed to intervene. If she got too embarrassed, the whole plan was toast.

"Tell him about that psychology class you're taking," Nichole said, trying to change the subject.

Sharon looked up at Mark. "It's the intro class, but it's pretty interesting. Right now, we're talking about the different kinds of psychology there are. There are eight major types, and all have different approaches to the mind. We're going to start looking at the history too. It sounds like a field I might like."

"I bet you'd be great at it. You're lucky you have a class you like. All my classes are boring. I still have no idea what I'm going to major in, so I'm taking all the required classes that I'll need for any major." Mark said. This time he was looking at her eyes, and it made her feel tingly. He had beautiful, soft brown eyes.

"That must make it hard...to study, I mean. I'm sure you'll find something you're passionate about." Sharon said, regretting her choice of words.

Marked blushed a little.

"The great thing about college is you have choices. You can reinvent yourself." Sharon continued. "Somebody said you have a birthday coming up."

They both blushed a little. They had been thinking about what Nichole had said.

"Yeah. I was going to invite you and Nichole over for a steak dinner, weed and booze. I've got an outside grill." Mark said. "To celebrate. Can you come?"

"I'd love to come." The words just slipped out of her lips.

They spent the next hour eating burgers and talking about school. Once the focus wasn't on Sharon, she calmed down a lot. She noticed Mark glancing at her body, but it didn't seem as embarrassing as it did before. In fact, she saw several guys in the restaurant checking her out in her new clothes. She started sitting up straighter and pushing out her chest to make her cleavage show more. It felt good to be noticed. They may have been objectifying her, but it made her warm in her belly and below.

Sharon left for class. Nichole noticed she had a little sway in her walk. Several guys, including Mark, were watching Sharon's butt as she left.

When Nichole and Mark left, she noticed he was about half hard.

"You certainly dressed nicely today. I can see by the bulge in your pants that you thought Sharon was looking good."

"Same as always." He said, trying to act nonchalant.

She laughed and punched him in the arm. "You couldn't take your eyes off her cleavage," she said. "We both could see it. Sharon was eating up the attention. I don't care if you flirt, but don't lie to me."

"OK, she looked fantastic and after the first few minutes, she was fascinating."

"You still have two sexy offers open for your birthday," Nichole said to him, looking into his eyes and smiling. "I can talk to her if you want. Let me know."

"Um...um...no, don't say anything," Mark said.

"Well, if you don't want me to..." She knew he wanted Sharon. The bulge in his pants had grown.

Mark looked confused.

All was going according to plan. When Nichole saw Sharon at home, she was almost floating around their room.

Sharon rushed over to her and said, "Did you see how the guys looked at me. All it took was a new outfit and a push-up bra. I saw how Mark couldn't keep his eyes off my tits. On my way out, I could see my reflection in the window and every guy there was staring at my butt. Maybe Mark does lust for me."

Nichole said, "Did you see how the girls were looking at you? Some may have been jealous because their boyfriends were looking. But some weren't with boyfriends. They looked like they wanted to...see how you looked with fewer clothes on, if you get my drift."

"Really? No." Sharon said blushing.

"You have to understand that no one was looking at you because of your new clothes. They looked at you because you had a new attitude. I'm not saying that good-looking clothes don't help. But the clothes only made you feel better about yourself. The reason they looked at your butt, is because you felt attractive. You had your head up, and unconsciously you put a little sway in your step."

"That's not true. I wasn't swaying."

"It's unconscious. Look it up in your psychology books. They did a study. I need a drink and a joint," Nichole said.

"Oh, did you notice that Mark dressed up for you?"

"He did look nice."

At this point, Nichole thought she'd convinced Sharon to be Mark's birthday present. Sharon hadn't agreed yet, but Nichole was going to act as if she had.

"You're sure going to have fun with Mark on his birthday! He seems awfully randy these days. I'm sore all the time, but I love it."

Getting Sharon interested in a woman, sexually, was going to be harder. The naked pictures helped, but she needed Sharon to be thinking about sex all the time. She needed Sharon to think about her sexually. It was going to be a big surprise to Sharon when Nichole showed up at Mark's. Sharon had no idea that Nichole was planning a threesome.

Nichole never thought of herself as bisexual. She never imagined being in bed with a girl before, but she was now. She loved to push people's boundaries because she could. It made her feel powerful. This was college after all. You were required to do things you would be ashamed of later. She had to admit, she was getting turned on by the thought of being in bed with Sharon. She had a great body. Nichole could envision herself licking Sharon's cute little pussy, while Mark fucked her from behind. It was almost more than she could take. She thought of all the different combinations of positions they could try. At night, she thought about Sharon while she satisfied herself. She had to make this work!

Nichole tried to create a sexual atmosphere in the room. She walked around naked or scantily dressed as much as possible. She needed Sharon to get used to seeing her without any clothes on and hoped that Sharon would be seeing her naked, and up close, soon.

When Sharon looked at Nichole's beautiful naked body, it made her horny.

Nichole loved to try on clothes with Sharon's help before she went out with Mark. It not only got Sharon to look at her in skimpy clothes, but it also reinforced the idea that Mark was worth dressing up for.

"Does this bra look good? Do you think Mark will like taking it off of me? Here, let me try on this sheer one. Can you help me get out of this bra? Of course, if I wear the sheer bra, I'll have to change panties. I'll try these on. How about this dress? Can you zip me up? If I bend over like this, does it show my tits too much? Do my panties show in the back? Should I go commando?" Nichole wasn't sure if it turned Sharon on, but it was making Nichole horny as hell.

Mark was the big winner. Nichole's antics were making her insatiable, and she wouldn't let Mark rest. On his birthday, he was going to have an experience most men only dream of, and it was a surprise.

Sharon thought sex seemed to be in the air. Nichole was naked in the dorm room a lot more this week. She didn't bother putting on any clothes, walking from the shower to her room. She sat on the couch talking to Mark on the phone, covered by a towel that would sometime fall off her large breasts. One night, Nichole was studying in her room and Sharon peeked in and saw her reading completely naked. She had to admit that she peeked longer than she should have.

All the nudity embarrassed her at first, but now she didn't mind it. There was nothing wrong with Nichole being naked and she certainly looked good. Maybe it was her imagination, or maybe all the talk about sex made her notice it more. She seemed to have sex on her brain all the time.

Sharon was not attracted to women, but with Nichole, it was different. There was something about seeing her nude...around the room...in those pictures...in unexpected places...that she liked. Sharon felt randy constantly. Sometimes she showed off her body too. She found that walking from the shower to her room naked, felt good. It got a reaction out of Nichole too, who always watched her with an admiring smile. That made her feel sexy.

Every night, Sharon would try to satisfy herself after going to bed, but it wasn't enough. She was rubbing herself raw. She dreamed about having sex with Mark constantly. Seeing Nichole naked, and knowing that Mark was satisfying her sexually, was driving her crazy.

She'd had enough. She needed to fuck Mark. Then she could concentrate.

Nichole still needed to find out if she had any interest in women, so she made up a story.

While hanging out shitfaced stoned, she asked Sharon, "Have you ever kissed a girl?"

"No! Have you?"

"Well, I told you that I went to an all-girls school, right?"

"Yeah."

Nichole told her, "This is kind of embarrassing, but when I was a senior, sometimes we got some booze, and we'd get drunk. That led us to playing games like Truth or Dare. Onetime, I was dared to kiss one of the girls. I don't turn down dares. She was a good friend of mine. It was just an innocent peck on the lips, but I liked it. I had never even kissed a boy, so I thought it would be good practice. After a few rounds of the game and several more drinks. I got dared to 'French kiss' the same girl using tongue. We did it, and it honestly felt great...really great. My first real kiss was with a girl, and it made my whole-body quiver. I developed a crush on the girl I kissed, Mary, and we started hanging out together. We started 'practicing' kissing a lot. Before long, we were touching each other's breasts over our shirts, then bras. Eventually, we took our bras off and touched each other's naked breast. I even kissed one of her big nipples. It was extremely hard, but felt so soft in my mouth, it felt like...mind-blowing.

"Then I met a boy and started making out with him. Mary and I stopped playing. Looking back, she was a better kisser than the guy. He was sort of rough and clumsy and had no idea what felt good to a girl. He acted like my nipples were radio dials. Mary's hands and lips were smooth and soft. She did to me what she wanted to be done to herself."

"Oh god. I'm not a lesbian...but that sounds so damn hot," Sharon said.

"I'm not either. I absolutely love cock, but I enjoyed being with Mary back then, too. I cherish the memory."

"I can see that. Most guys don't know what to do and are too embarrassed to ask," Sharon said.

Nichole went on, "Another time, I went to a girls-night party with a bunch of friends. I went downstairs to use the bathroom and I saw two girls on the couch going down on each other 69 style. I think they knew I was there. Watching them was fascinating. It made me think about Mary. I put my hand down my pants and started playing with myself as I kept watching. One girl started groaning and thrashing around. I knew that she was coming. I got scared and ran upstairs. But I was turned on by it and couldn't get it out of my mind for a long time. I played with myself thinking about it at night. Sometimes I still do."

Of course, none of this was true. Nichole needed a way to start the conversation about girls having sex together. Once she started talking, the story got better and better.

"I can't believe I told you that. I've never told anyone. I've had too much pot. Please don't tell anyone, especially not Mark," Nichole begged, looking frightened.

"I would never, ever tell anyone," Sharon said.

They sat quietly for a while, then Sharon blurted out, "It must be the weed. I have never been hornier than I have been this week. Everything is sexy now."

"What do you mean?"

"The air around me is charged with sex. You, talking about Mark, those damn naked pictures of you two, all the people at the grill looking at me and now this story about the girls in school. I can't take it anymore...I really need some sex."

"Well, you're guaranteed to get plenty the day after tomorrow on Mark's birthday! You're going to feel a lot better. Mark's going to be in heaven," Nichole said.

"Yeah. I guess so." That was the first time she agreed to be Mark's birthday gift. Nichole lit another joint, took a big hit, and passed it to Sharon. They were wasted.

Nichole leaned near Sharon's ear and whispered, "I dare you to kiss me."

"Um...Um...OK...I guess," Sharon said and giggled nervously. She leaned towards Nichole self-consciously, intending to give her a peck on the lips.

Nichole grabbed her head, pushed her lips apart with her tongue, and gave her a very passionate kiss. Sharon seemed to be into it, but it didn't last long.

Sharon broke it off and said in a shaky voice, "I've got to go to bed. I'll see you tomorrow."

She hurried off to her room and closed the door. It didn't take long before the sounds of Sharon pleasuring herself drifted through the wall.

Nichole had never been with a girl before, but that kiss made her want more.

Nichole smiled and thought, that's taken care of. She went to bed and found herself in need of self-pleasure and got her vibrator out. All she could think about was Sharon. She moaned loud enough for Sharon to hear her. A stifled scream came from Sharon's room and got her off.

The day before Mark's birthday, Nichole took Sharon shopping for an outfit. She wanted sexy clothes for Sharon, ones that would make Mark drool. They bought her everything from shoes to a choker. They tried on several outfits, with Nichole helping Sharon dress and undress.

They bought Sharon a black, mid-thigh, 'do me' skirt. It was tight at the waist and lightweight, soft, loose, and flowing at the bottom. An almost see-through, black chiffon, button-up blouse tucked into that. Shear lace panties, black sheer stockings, and black low heels completed the outfit. They decided against a bra because it would show under the blouse. One further adornment was a one-inch wide, black-lace ribbon choker. Sharon asked about the choker, and Nichole told her how much Mark liked them. Sharon wanted to pay for her clothes, but Nichole refused. She insisted that they were wrapping for her present, and she would pay for them. That got a nervous laugh out of Sharon.

When they got home, Sharon modeled the clothes again. She looked ravishing. That was the point. Sharon wanted and needed to be ravished.

Nichole said, "Oh my god. You look great. I wish I had your body. I hate that I have to wear a bra all the time." She touched her breasts.

"Shut up. You have a gorgeous body. I love your boobs, mine are too small." She tried to push hers up to match Nichole's.

"I'll bet you anything Mark will love them. How does that fabric feel on your nipples?"

"It makes them feel great every time I move. But this shirt is almost see-through. My nipples get so hard that they poke out. Does it look too indecent? I should wear a bra."

Nichole reached up and tweaked one of Sharon's nipples, and she squealed. Her nipple got harder.

"Over my dead body. Your tits look so good that Mark will want to suck them the minute he opens the door. He'll love the way they stick out. Besides, you can wear something over your blouse in the car. They will only be visible to whoever happens to see you between the car and Mark's door." Sharon shivered at the thought of other people seeing her nipples poking out of her shirt.

"The short skirt and sheer panties let me feel any little breeze on my pussy. It keeps me constantly horny," Sharon said.

"Doesn't it feel good? I love that feeling."

Nichole went off to class. Sharon looked at herself in the mirror again. She loved how she looked and felt. She owed Nichole for showing her she could look so alluring. Standing in those clothes, she thought about the things Nichole and Mark did together. Now she had the chance to do those things with Mark. He deserved a great birthday present, she thought, and I'm going to be that present. That thought went straight to her pussy. She lifted her skirt and pushed aside the flimsy panties. She rubbed her clit until her orgasm made her scream.

On the day of the party, Nichole took Sharon for a makeover. She got a new haircut and style, a manicure, and a pedicure. Nichole did her makeup; evening makeup, but light, to keep that innocent look.

Sharon looked like a different woman. When she looked in the mirror, she felt better about her looks than she ever had before. She thought, "Will Mark like my tall, slim body when I'm naked? She unbuttoned her shirt, exposing her breasts. I hope so. It would be a shame if he didn't like his birthday present all nicely wrapped." She giggled at herself.

Just before the party, Nichole told her how everything was going to work. They'd go in separate cars, telling Mark it was because Nichole had a late class. Nichole would meet them there later. That way, Sharon could make an entrance and get some alone time with Mark before Nichole arrived.

Nichole explained, "If things are going well with Mark, after dinner I'll make an excuse to leave for a few minutes. I'll call later and explain that I'll be gone for several hours. Then, you'll have Mark all to yourself to enjoy. After you leave, I'll go back for my birthday fun with Mark and get him to tell me all about it. Remember to keep everything a secret."

"But how am I going to seduce him? I don't have a lot of experience at this," Sharon said.

"Seducing Mark will be easy. He may pass out when he sees you in those clothes. Squeeze your nipples to make them poke out before you make your entrance. When he opens the door, he'll be unable to speak coherently. His eyes will bulge, and he might drool a little. He won't even wonder where I am for a few minutes. His little male brain will be on tilt." They both giggled.

"Eventually, he'll think to invite you in. He's got a fairly narrow entry, so try to brush against him, preferably with your hard nipples. He'll ask if you would like a drink. Say something flirty like 'only if you're drinking with me'. He'll probably bring out a joint along with the drinks. By all means, smoke. It will make everything easier and more fun. But take it a little easy. It's going to be a long night."