Mark & Parenthood Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As strange as it felt Janet never entertained the thought of stopping him; her body was his to do with as he pleased, he had after all given her the one precious gift that she had longed for. In time she found herself pressing back at both his cock and thumb to encourage him further. The other revelation was when Kate had stirred herself and lay on her front facing her lover as he forcefully fucked her friend; she was stroking her friends back, returning the compliment from earlier. Kate looked up at her lover as he thrust away encouraging him by saying "Go on fuck her good. I want to hear her screaming like I just was."

This was a new dimension for all of them. Previously the interactions had been away from the other behind closed doors but now it seemed a mutual relationship -- or maybe a handing over of the baton. Whatever it was Mark was pleased to see that Janet was certainly getting her jollies from it. The next change that would accelerate their bonding was Kate reached down and taking hold of her friends clit between her thumb and forefinger and playing with it as Mark liked to do to her. That did it for Janet which seemed to echo Kate's last climax as she threw her head back and announced loudly "Oh my god, you're making me come. Ahhhhhhhh" and then slumped down on the bed as her legs and feet beat on the floor as she worked through her orgasm.

Mark took a quick shower to freshen up and then announced "I certainly need some recuperation time before you wear me out" as he lay down in the centre of the bed. He was then treated to a combined cuddle from his lovers, Kate slumped down on his right with her arm wrapped around him while Janet snuggled up to his left with her arm placed just below her friends. This was the position that all three stayed in while they succumbed to some much needed sleep.

He had no idea what time it was but at some point, he woke up to the sensation of Kate snuggled up around his thigh and was leant over him sucking longingly on his erect cock. As she sensed him rousing round she reached over and shook Janet's leg to wake her also. The slim blonde was slow to react but slowly absorbed the view in front of her, it seemed as though Kate was beckoning her down. This was reinforced by Kate removing his hard dick from her mouth, steering it in Janet's direction and offered "What to share this tasty treat I found."

"Mmmm, yes" was Janet's reply as her smile spread before taking him between her lips. The two went back and forth pleasing him without actually letting him come. Mark leant back and cradled the back of both their heads, never in a month of Sundays would he have thought he would encounter such a situation and yet here he was -- one very lucky fucker. They did eventually allow him to come while they both had one side of the head of his cock between their lips and her was treated to them sharing his come between them as they kissed each other. They then resumed their earlier cuddle position and the three drifted off to sleep once more.

With the sun slipping through the partially closed curtains Mark was the first to return to the land of the living very quickly followed by his two lovers. Kate kissed him first before steering his head towards her friend who repeated the gesture as Kate reached down and started to fondle his reinflating cock. Janet pulled back and suggested to her friend "As this is the last day to try it, I think you ought to get first dibs on that" nodding down towards his dick.

Kate gave an impish squeak and replied "Yes please" as she climbed on to her knees, slung her leg over his and after positioning the head at the entrance to her pussy slowing descended down to take his entire length in one smooth movement "Oh that's good" she said as she settled her hips down on his.

Mark turned to Janet and suggested "Why don't you come and sit on my face so I can taste that scrumptious pussy." In record time Janet did as he suggested and sat herself on his upturned face, facing towards her friend. This gave Janet a ringside seat to watch her friend ride their favourite cock, the more she got into it the more her tits jumped and jiggled around in unison to her riding. The sight was mesmerising as they danced around, so much so that Janet found herself leaning forward so that she could capture Kate's nipple between her lips to suck on the firm rubbery nub.

The move initially shocked Kate but it came at the moment when a balloon was inflating inside her and she was desperate for her climax to hit and so simply cradled Janet's head against her breast as the rollercoaster peaked and she let out an almighty groan as her orgasm hit -- and hit hard. She slumped forward and pulled Janet's face away from her breasts to lean forward herself and engage in the type of intense kissing that was previously reserved for Mark. He had no idea this was happening as Janet still sat on his face, he found out later when the women relayed the detail to him.

Kate pulled away from Janet and said "I think we need to swap now. You need to experience morning wood." Mark had no say in the matter and yet he was more than happy with the new dynamic as it allowed him to feast on Kate's delicious pussy while Janet rode him for all she was worth. While this was happening, Kate tried to lean forward to kiss her friends prominent nipples but Janet had other ideas as she wanted to repeat her previous actions as she adored Kate's larger breasts and was determined to cover both in little kisses, each time retreating back to suck long and hard on her nipples.

Their combined climax's saw them melt into another three way cuddle only this time Kate was in the centre looking directly at Mark to her right. Janet was snuggled up behind her friend cupping her large breasts adoringly. A break for some breakfast/lunch/brunch gave Mark some precious recovery time but they were quickly back in their bedroom when Kate brandished a tube of lubricant and asked Janet "Are you ready for Mark to pop your final cherry?"

Janet looked apprehensive for a moment as her attention switched from Kate to Mark. He held out his hands to her and stated "If you are not ready, don't sweat it. We can save it up for a later time. I will promise to make sure it's as pleasurable as I can whatever time we do it."

Janet looked back to Kate as she wore a encouraging look but nodded "Lets do it now" looking directly at Kate she added "As long as you're there to hold my hand."

Kate grinned back at her and said "Of course I'll be there for you. You won't regret it once you've got the initial discomfort out of the way. Now come on, kneel on the bed and let me get you prepared for it."

Janet undressed and followed the instruction haltingly, presenting her arse to them both for inspection. Kate leapt on it straight away, applying a bead of lube to her finger and then starting to work it around the opening to her anus and eventually opening it up with first one finger and eventually a second as the lube was repeatedly worked in. Mark was the most surprised by the change in dynamic, neither woman had expressed any interest in the others body until today but he decided to see where this wave would take them.

Kate then turned her attention to preparing his cock, lovingly working the lubricant along his length but particular around the head. She guided the head towards her friends rectum and leant down to her friend saying "Now relax as much as you can and once you feel him inside you, push back with your sphincter. There will be some initial discomfort but keep telling us how it's going. Mark will hold back as often as you need him too." Turning to Mark she asked, "Won't you?"

"Absolutely" was his immediate reply along with "This is all about giving you as pleasurable experience as possible." Janet nodded and sucked in her breath as Kate guided Mark's hips forward to engage the head of his dick inside Janet. Instead of her needing to say something mark held still for a few minutes before he tried to probe again. As she flinched, he held still once more and slowly stroked down her back gently saying "You're doing really well. Just remember it will be worth it in the long run."

Janet shakily nodded and gasped "I know it will, Kate keeps saying how much she enjoys it." After a short pause she added "Okay, try a bit more please." This was how it went until she felt his pubic hair tickle her anus. Janet looked back questioningly and asked, "Is it all in me?"

Kate looked pleased as she announced "It is. How do you feel?"

As Mark continued to caress her back Janet answered "You said it would feel strange but it feels strangely euphoric around my butt. I'm getting used to it, in fact as far as to say I know why you enjoy it."

Kate replied "Good. We're using a special tingling lubricant that I like to use but you have a lot of different ones to use. Make sure you get some Aloe soother to work in there for a few days so it doesn't get sore."

Mark slowly pulled his hips back to extract his cock leaving just the head in there. He paused temporarily while Kate applied some more lube to his dick and then he pulled back on Janet's hips at the same time as he leant forward impaling her on his cock once more "Oh god yes" she exclaimed adding "It feels so nice."

Kate looked up at Mark's delighted expression and smiled. She was pleased that her replacement was taking it in her stride. Kate wanted one further sensation for her friend and for the second time that day she reached around and took a firm grip on Janet's clitoris, squeezing and tugging on it in time with her lovers hip thrusts. Janet let out another loud wail and briefly thrashed around before collapsing forward on the bed with her legs continuing to shake in response to her climax.

Kate never missed a beat. She made a quick grab for the lubricant, worked a small bead into her own anus and then grabbed Mark's cock to steer it at her backdoor. He had visited it so often that he eased inside her with little or no effort. Kate threw her head back and groaned from somewhere deep inside her. Mark held still and so Kate started to rock forward and back so that she effectively fucked herself on his dick. At one point Mark grabbed hold of her hips and started to hammer his way at her back door prompting the lady to come with no other external stimulation but at no point did she let up until she felt her lover bathe her insides with his come.

She scrambled off the bed and Mark took her in his arms. This was where she belonged but she knew she would have to give him up for her children's sake -- all three of them. She pulled back and stared into his eyes as she said "You know I love you. No one knows how to ring my bell quite like you."

He leant forward to kiss her before replying "I know that. I also know you have to make this our last time and I probably don't need to say this but I love you with every fibre of my being. You are an amazing woman, a phenomenal lover but above all a sensational mother. Every time you look into my child's eyes, know that I will always be thinking of you." With that said they collapsed into one another's arms and just held still until the heard Janet start to move.

Kate looked at her satisfied expression and asked "Are you back in the land of the living. How are you feeling?"

Janet's smug expression spoke volumes as she lazily smiled at the two stood at the foot of the bed and replied "Oh my god you said it would be amazing but that doesn't come close to how I feel. Thank you for persuading me to try it; it's a revelation."

The three went to take a shower in the large cubicle and Mark was amazed to see the two friends working the soap around the others body especially Janet with Kate's boobs which she seemed especially keen to sample. They concluded with the two women on their knees either side of Mark sharing and swapping his dick between their mouths working as a team until he was about to come when they brought their faces together for him to coat with his come. They then turned and licked each other's face clean.

Having dried off it was time for Kate to return home and she and Mark shared a long embrace followed by Janet and her giving a briefer one along with a promise of "I'll look after him for you." Janet and Mark went for an early dinner and returned to the bedroom afterwards. It felt strange to be just the two of them after the last 24 hours and they spent the longest time curled up holding each other. She knew that Mark would be missing Kate, she just hoped that she could someway fill that void even if it was just a little.

The following morning Janet rode her anus along his dick while Mark relaxed back, she would take him in her back door time and again afterwards. Thankfully at no point did he make her feel like he was settling for second best even though she suspected that might have been the case. His time in that area curtailed until it was just the occasional visit post implementation but both Kate and Janet kept him up to speed with how their pregnancies were progressing.

The shock came in the form of a picture that Janet sent him. It was of a strap on dildo penetrating a rectum. It was accompanied by a message that Janet was wearing the strap on and the butt being abused was Kate's. It seems the unbreakable bond the two had from before was intensified to them sharing the strap on and primarily assaulting the others butt. Kate had decided that Mark would be the only man to visit hers but she was struggling to manage without something in her backdoor and somehow having Janet do it to her didn't trouble her as much as having a man do it.

Mark was delighted that they would help each other and encouraged them further. Further photos were sent of Janet suckling Kate's gorgeous boobs, another picture was of Kate returning the favour on Janet's juiced up pussy and with a few weeks before the children were born he received a photo of both women stood naked next to each other displaying their baby bumps. The cherry on the cake came some weeks after the babies were born and took the form of a video file they took where they were pleasuring the other by eating their pussy's in a sixty nine position. Neither would admit being a lesbian and yet they were happy to provide each other with the required release and Mark got a special kind of pleasure from knowing they were there to look after each other's needs while retaining a clear conscience.

12