Mark & Suzy do a Road Trip Pt. 01

Story Info
Mark takes Suzy on a extended road trip on his bike.
1.8k words
4.47
9.7k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeAnn1960
DeAnn1960
144 Followers

Mark had just finished a phone call from DeAnn telling him all about her busy day at the mall. ( See "The New Sales Girl" Parts 1 through 3) That put a smile on his face thinking about what a busy day his wife had with Robert. She was a special lady and they enjoyed a special relationship.

Mark owns a construction company and Suzy, Robert's wife had ridden with him on his Harley up to Montana where he was getting an out of state job started. A wife swap and fun for all.

Suzy, a very hot Korean gal had laid out around the pool and enjoyed herself at the hotel until Mark showed up after work and now she was sitting on the floor up in their room, between Mark's legs, in handcuffs and collared on a leash. Sucking Marks big cock before jumping on the Harley and heading out for some dinner.

Suzy knew her place with Mark. He was a Dom Male and she was a bi switch, meaning submissive in every way with Mark but a Bi Dominatrix with most other females which included DeAnn, Mark's mature, gorgeous and obedient wife.

She loved being with Mark When her husband Robert would trade her for Mark's wife DeAnn. Mark was 6'2" and a amateur body builder, biker. Lots of muscles and tattoos.

A big hunk of a man and as his slave she enjoyed his firm but not brutal style of dominance but she knew better than to test him. If he wanted to be rough, as he was on occasion, she would submit and actually enjoyed those times as well as the times she has been rough and dominant with DeAnn. It was all good as far as Suzy was concerned. She had a high sex drive and got bored when things got too Vanilla, which they never did these days.

She was very experienced in sub behavior and she knew how to keep her master satisfied. It just came natural for her. Not to mention the training she had received during her years at the mansion married to Robert who was the President of the BDSM club out there.

She knew while she was here with Mark, DeAnn was home with Robert and no doubt Robert was keeping her busy as his new play toy.

Suzy was about 4' 10" without her usual 5" heels and about 100 pounds of pure sexual energy. She had very few limits in her submission and Mark was not really too hard to please.

She was still sucking his cock and she felt him swell and knew he was close to orgasm. She got to sucking deeper and making sure this would be a great eruption for him.

Yes. It was. He grabbed her by hair and rammed his hard cock deep into her throat. When he shot his load it was injected down her throat and she barely had to swallow to get it all down. Not a drop dripped out of her hungry mouth.

Mark leaned back in his chair, satisfied, as Suzy continued to worship his cock with loving licks and kisses. She licked his balls submissively and waited for him to stop her. Time didn't matter, she would continue kissing his cock until he told her to stop or got hard again for round 2. Whatever he wanted she would give him.

Having a rich, successful, plastic surgeon as her husband guaranteed Suzy the best tits that tits could be. In a word she was stacked and Mark now reached down and took both those big tits in his hands and squeezed and fondled them.

After a few minutes Mark stood up and pulled Suzy to her feet by her long black hair then walked her over to the bed and pushed her face down.

He was hard again and he knelt on the floor behind her. He held her down firmly and without using his hands, he slipped his swollen cock into her ready pussy.

She wanted it and moaned right away as he entered her.

Mark held her head up, off the bed by pulling her hair. Damn she had sexy hair. Black, straight and waist length. He had a handful of hair and pulled back hard while sliding his cock in and up and back down over and over he rammed hard into her shaved pussy. Then with his other hand he slapped her ass and she moaned and he started slapping her in earnest.

Suzy moaned out, "Thank you Sir, You know what I like Daddy. Please slap me harder." and he did.

After he unloaded up her pussy he slid out and went into the bathroom to take a shower. When he returned she was still bent over the bed in the same position he had left her. Suzy was well trained and Mark loved the way she just knew what to do to please him without having to be told in most cases.

He un-cuffed her and she stood up and kissed him passionately then when he turned her toward the bathroom and gave her a swat on the ass she went in and took a shower too.

When she came out of the bathroom she looked over the clothes that had been chosen for her to wear for the ride out to the restaurant. Mark liked to dress up his girls just the way he thought they should look while with him. Another of his many dominant ways.

Tight Jeans, high heeled boots, A red bra with matching thong and a front snap Harley-Davidson black shirt. She dressed while Mark sat in a chair and watched her.

She was still wearing his collar. Wide black leather with a tag hanging down that read, "MARK" on one side and "OWNED" on the reverse side and of course a metal ring for the leash. This left no doubt as to who she was and what she was.

She looked great and Mark smiled at her and said, "Grab your jacket and lets roll."

"Yes Sir." she replied and smiled back at him.

She loved riding behind him on his bike. She had braided her long hair in twin braids, pig tails and she seemed perfect sitting behind Mark with her arms around his big chest as they rode across town to the steak house.

Great dinner and the ride back to the hotel in the dark was great too except not nearly long enough. The ride from home up to Billings was an all day trip and she had really enjoyed that. She kinda hoped he'd take a longer route back but he didn't and that was his call. Always. She was not the type of woman who could respect a man that didn't know how to take charge and be a man. Mark was just such a man. She smiled to herself as these thoughts ran through her mind and hugged him harder.

Back in their hotel room Mark got out his camera and had her pose for him. He loved taking erotic photos and she slowly stripped for him and then he tied her up, blindfold, ball gag and then he lifted her up and laid her on the bed for more photos and then he took off his belt as she had hoped he would, she heard it sliding out his belt loops and then he used the belt on her.

DeAnn had requested that he "please whip her" and send photos. Knowing her husband was dominating Suzy was a big turn on for DeAnn and she had to finger herself as she looked over the photos her husband had messaged to her.

Although Suzy had dominated her at the mansion she wanted her to submit to Mark and would have been very disappointed if her husband had settled for less, but of course he wouldn't. She hoped Mark would bring her by the house before he returned her to Robert. A hot 3 way would be so much fun. She would submit to both of them but she would enjoy having Mark dominate them both. Her fingers picked up a beat when she thought of the 3 of them together with her husband in charge. Mmmm.

At this point Suzy was naked except for her spike heeled boots. Her hands were tied tight behind her back and the belt stung as it hit her. Tits, Thighs, Back, and of course hard on her butt. She was making muffled screams and that seemed to rev Mark's motor because he was hitting her harder as the whipping continued. The slap of his leather belt seemed really loud in the hotel room and she wondered if anyone else could hear it and knew what was happening to her? That thought just added to her excitement.

She was drooling around her ball gag and the whipping was making her horny as hell. She felt her helplessness, and was submissively feeling the burn of the belt and wanting so bad for him to use her as his slut and fuck her deep and hard. She needed to be raped and used. She knew that he would get around to it. It was all up to him when. She wiggled under the belt, her desire to be fucked seemed to consume her. She wanted it so bad, "please Sir" she thought. "Fuck me and slap me Sir. Yes, Please put your cock in me."

She knew he would when he was ready but damn, she wanted it so bad. She ached to feel his cock in her and then finally she got what she wanted.

He rolled her over on her back and mounted her. She was still gagged and blindfolded. The hot, sting from the belt was still burning all over her body but what was really making her hurt was the need of a hard cock.

She was laying back on her hands, still tied behind her back, As his hard cock entered her wet pussy she wrapped her legs around him so he could go as deep as possible into her.

Fuck yeah. She was moaning and crying out around the gag as she experienced several multiple orgasms. This was what she craved and the more he fucked her the more she wanted him to fuck her more.

When he finished he got up and removed her boots. Then he carried her to the bathroom and set her on the toilet so she could pee as he watched her. When she had finished he scooped her up and laid her on the bed sheets. She hadn't spoke since he finished fucking her. Still gagged and blindfolded and bound.

He covered her up and he got in bed next to her. She knew he might leave her bound and helpless for an hour or maybe all night? As always, he was in complete control and that's the way she needed him to be.

She heard the click as he turned off the lamp and then he said, "Sweet Dreams Baby." He would no doubt use her again, maybe several times, before morning.

She loved being with Mark. He always gave her what she needed.

Continued in Part 02

DeAnn1960
DeAnn1960
144 Followers