Mark & Suzy do a Road Trip Pt. 02

Story Info
Mark and Suzy ride into Yellowstone and enjoy the "WildLife".
2.7k words
4.74
6.3k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeAnn1960
DeAnn1960
144 Followers

Mark fucked Suzy two different times during the night and finally untied her after he had done her the last time, about 3am. Suzy cuddled up and Mark put one of his big arms around her until the alarm went off six.

They showered together then dressed. Mark told Suzy to wear some clothes for riding today. Same outfit as last night would be good but with hiking boots with your jeans.

She asked, "Are you going to work today?"

He told her, "Yeah, for a meeting this morning and I'll he back for an early lunch and then we'll take a ride up towards Yellowstone Park over the Bear tooth Highway."

Suzy was wearing a big smile as she said, "Yes Sir, as you wish." She loved riding on the bike with Mark.

After lunch they leathered up and jumped on Mark's Harley and took off. It was a beautiful day and the scenery was fantastic. They went way high up and then through the NE Entrance into the park. A beautiful route.

Mark had been to the park lots of times and knew of a trail that after a short hike ended up at a small lake that was gorgeous. So they parked the bike and prepared a few things to take on the hike.

Suzy looked around and asked, "Are there bears here?"

Mark smiled and said, "Yeah but I won't let them eat you baby, I've got my 44 magnum and my shoulder holster in the saddle bags. It goes wherever I go." Then he put the big gun on with a shirt over it.

They arrived at the lake and Suzy laid out a blanket and Mark opened a bottle of wine. This was truly beautiful country and way off the main trail so few people come this way.

Mark had brought his digital camera along too and after some wine, Suzy posed and stripped and Mark took photos which was always some good foreplay.

Suzy was down to just her hiking boots and was giving Mark a show for his camera. They noticed another couple hiking in on the trail but continued doing what they were doing and ignored the new comers until this guy walked over and said, "Don't mean to intrude but we're very much into photography too and was wondering if we could join in the play? My wife loves to get naked, and other things too?"

Mark looked the guys wife over and liked what he saw. This couple was young, fit and she had long straight, thick, blonde hair. Taller but A perfect contrast with Suzy. Pretty damn fine in her short cutoff Levi's, hiking boots, and long tan legs. Mark decided he was going to fuck her so he introduced himself and Suzy and they said, "Bob and Lucy here." Mark noticed Bob was really looking Suzy over and why not, she was only wearing boots and Mark's collar and Suzy is one sexy bitch. Perfect body and real big tits on her little frame.

So Mark looked over at Lucy and said, "Well hey, how about you taking off some clothes and joining Suzy. You got a camera Bob?"

Bob said, "Of course." and took it out of his pack.

Lucy said, "I'd love to and just like that, she was down to her hiking boots and had pulled out a bottle of sun screen. She was not the shy type and walked over to Suzy and said, "How about us girls rub some sun screen on each other?" Then, without waiting for a reply she put a handful of the slick stuff on Suzy's shoulders and handed the bottle to her.

The guys started moving around taking photos as the girls got more and more playful. Once they started rubbing the goop on each others tits Suzy surprised Bob and Lucy by putting both her hands into Lucy's blonde hair and grabbed her tight then put a long wet kiss on her while firmly pulling her by her hair.

Suzy could be pretty aggressive with other women so Mark was not surprised at all and Bob mumbled, "Fuck Yeah." and continued using his camera, now on video.

Lucy passionately responded, and Suzy pushed her over to the blanket and guided her down on her back. Then Suzy climbed up on top of her and started licking her lips, her neck, down to her tits and Lucy was really moaning now in total surrender.

Mark thought "Damn, what are the chances we'd run into a couple like this in such a remote place?" Then let out a soft laugh.

Suzy had her hands gripping Lucy's upper arms and pinning her down to the blanket as she continued to lick and suck and a few hickies appeared on Lucy's neck but she just laid back as Suzy took control. Lucy was much taller than Suzy but Suzy was very strong for her size and seemed to have complete control although Lucy wasn't struggling, in fact she was obviously submitting to the hot Asian chick with the big tits. They were perfect together.

Bob looked up from his camera and asked Mark, "So are you guys into a little kink? I noticed her collar? Your lady is totally hot and seems to be the dom type which couldn't be better for Lucy, she loves being the sub one. Then he held up some rope and smiled?"

Suzy looked up and without a word reached out to Bob and took the rope. She grabbed Lucy firmly and rolled her onto her stomach and then tied her hands tightly behind her back saying "You're all mine now bitch. No fucking around, you understand?"

Lucy was breathing hard and said, "Yes, whatever you want."

Bob's camera seemed like it might catch fire as he circled the girls taking photos and video like he was a thirsty man looking down at a pool of cold water. This might well have been the most erotic thing they had ever done? He said, to his wife, "Fuck, this is a wet dream. You be good baby. Do whatever Suzy tells you too."

"Oh, I will. I'm in lust with her baby." Lucy said in a husky voice.

Mark was taking a few pics and videos himself and enjoying the action as he watched Suzy totally showing her dominant side with Lucy.

Mark looked at Bob and said, "When Suzy is done using your ol' lady I plan to use her myself and if you've got any more of that rope, feel free to tie Suzy up. She likes guys that will take charge but give the girls a little more time though."

Bob said, "Shit, I'm out of rope." Mark winked at him and dug out a pair of steel handcuffs and handed them over to Bob.

Suzy was still sitting on Lucy's stomach, pinning her down and slapping her tits and face. Not really beating the shit out of her but the play was definitely on the rough side.

Then Lucy cried out but Suzy just put her left hand over Lucy's mouth and used her right hand to continue tit slapping her. Then Suzy removed her hand and planted a rough, aggressive kiss on Lucy. Lucy responded passionately and they both were swapping spit and putting on quite a show. Rubbing pussies and kissing each other.

Suzy grabbed Lucy's bottom lip in her teeth and bit down until Lucy let out another scream. Blood was welling up on Lucy's bottom lip and Suzy said, "Now you can thank me for the rough play I can see you crave, bitch."

Lucy was breathing hard and said, "Yes Mistress. Thank you so much for being rough with me. You can do any fucking thing you want with me. I'm all yours."

Bob said, "Man this gives the park's term of "WILDLIFE" a whole new meaning."

Suzy still on top and in control licked the blood on Lucy's lip and then slid her right hand down to Lucy's pussy and held her down by the hair with her left hand. Now Lucy arched her back and moaned loudly as Suzy worked her with all 4 fingers of her hand inside and her thumb rubbing her clit.

A beautiful, hot, sunny day high up in the Rocky Mountains. What could be better? Then Lucy said something that made the day even hotter.

"Slap me some more. Please. I want you to do anything you want with me." Lucy panted out to Suzy. "I need to submit, please?"

Suzy said, "Lucky you because that's just what I am going to do and then I'm going to give you to my man and he'll do anything he wants to do with you too and while he does that to you I plan to fuck the shit out of your husband, bitch. How does that sound?" Then Lucy caught a hard slap on the face.

Lucy was panting and squirming and she told Suzy, "Fuck yeah. Whatever you want baby. I'm all yours and I'll do what ever you want me to with your man too. Use me as your slut Suzy."

"We'll see. Your should be careful what you wish for. You can consider yourself my slave girl now and you will address me as Mistress from here on. Understand Slut?"

"Yes Mistress. Damn I want to be your Slut. I'd love to be used by Mark also." Lucy said passionately.

Bob couldn't stand it and he moved up on Suzy and pulled her hands back behind her back and snapped on the steel cuffs. Suzy didn't resist and Bob wasted no time in sinking his hard cock into her pussy from behind.

Nobody noticed Mark taking off his shirt and stashing his S&W 629 into his pack and then he grabbed Lucy by the hair and pulled her out from under Suzy which gave Bob more options and he firmly rolled Suzy over on her back and raised her legs up on his shoulders and started pounding her pussy with his rock hard cock. He had one hand holding her by the throat and the other was mauling Suzy's tits. He was in a frenzy and couldn't get enough. Suzy liked it rough and Bob was giving it to her just the way she liked it.

Meanwhile Mark had dropped his jeans and still holding Lucy by her long blonde hair, shoving his cock down her throat. He liked to get a good cock sucking then a hard climax down her throat and then he would fuck her and he could go slower and longer with climax number two.

Bob had forgotten all about his wife. He was so turned on to Suzy that he had pretty much forgot about anything except sliding his cock into this fucking gorgeous Asian bitch. Damn she was hot.

Meanwhile Lucy had gotten her first look at Mark with his shirt off and she said, "Fuck, you're a total hunk. I'm gonna make you smile Sir."

"That's a good attitude Slut. I like it rough so it will take some obedience from you to make me smile. Now get back to sucking my cock."

"Yes Sir. Whatever you say." Then she gobbled up Mark's cock and turned out to be a talented cock sucker. Mark held her with both hands in her hair. Pulling roughly to get all of his cock down her throat. She gagged a few times and he just pulled her hair harder.

Then he erupted and shot a big load down her throat. She gagged some more trying to breath but he didn't let go of her until she had swallowed it all.

Then he pushed her roughly to the ground, hands still tied behind her back and he pulled her up so that her face and knees were hard pressed into the dirt and he shoved his still hard cock into her pussy from behind.

She was still breathing hard, trying to catch her breath as his cock slid deep into her. She made some little whining noises and then she felt the first slap of many on her ass.

She thought damn this guy is hot. He knows just what I need and with that thought crossing her mind she had an intense orgasm.

She turned her face in the dirt so she could watch her husband and Suzy while Mark ravaged her pussy. Bob was sitting with his back propped against a tree and Suzy was still handcuffed and kneeling, sucking his cock. He was pulling her hair too and then Lucy had another large orgasm. Getting fucked and watching her husband doing another woman was so hot.

She wished Mark would drag her over to where Suzy was sucking Bob with her ass in the air so she could lick pussy as Mark pumped her. Then she had another huge orgasm and screamed like a animal with pleasure.

She was shivering now and realized she was so turned on by being dominated that she hoped Mark would take off his belt and whip her.

Mark was having similar thoughts. "Man this bitch is a pain slut. This is the time to find out what her limits are."

So he removed his belt and then grabbed Lucy by the hair and picked her up so she was standing. Then he removed the rope on her wrists and tied her hands in front of her and to a tree limb over her head. She was now standing with her hands bound above her head tight which made her stand on her tip toes. Helpless and ready for some pain.

She saw the belt and knew what was next. Marked grabbed her by the throat and kissed her hard and long and she kissed him back like a whore in heat.

Mark stepped back and looked over at Suzy and Bob and noted that Bob was laying on his back and Suzi was cowgirl up riding his cock while he slapped her big tits, nice and hard.

Mark raised the belt and Lucy looked right into his eyes and then she said, "YES PLEASE SIR."

This bitch really wanted it and Mark really wanted to give it to her. He hit her hard. The belt landed across her tits and she screamed and then said, "Thank you Sir, more please?"

He continued to whip her until she had red welts across her stomach, back, tits, thighs and he whipped the belt across her face a couple times for good measure. The bite Suzy had given her on her lip started bleeding again running slowly down her chin.

Lucy just hung there. Her head down and looked like maybe she had passed out? No she opened her eyes and smiled at Mark. Then she said, "Damn that was powerful Sir. Thank you."

Mark walked up to her and grabbed her with his big hands under her thighs then pulled her up and ran his hard cock up deep inside her. The rope was cutting into her wrists as Mark moved her in and out until he felt himself exploding inside her. Damn this pain slut was a hot one. He let her legs go and watched a load of his cum run down the inside of one of her legs.

After Mark was done he looked over at Bob and Suzy and saw that he had his arm around her and she was cuddled up to him. They had been watching Mark work over Lucy and Bob had a contented look on his face.

Lucy was still hanging from the tree limb limply and she too seemed contented.

The guys got dressed and swapped phone numbers. They left the girls bound as they shot the bull and talked about meeting up again before everybody had to head home.

Finally Mark released Suzy and told her to put on her Tee shirt for the hike out. Bob took a few photos of his wife hanging there with lots of red welts all over her.

Bob and Lucy had a tent on their pack frame and Bob set it up as they planned to stay the night.

Mark & Lucy said their goodbyes as they prepared to head back to the bike and Bob said, "You're a lucky man Mark having such a hot wife."

Mark said, "I am a lucky man, and I do have a hot wife, but Suzy is my buddy's wife. She's on loan. Then he smiled...

Bob shook his head and said, "Damn, nicely played."

Lucy was still hanging from the tree limb as Mark and Suzy walked back down the trail.

CONTINUED IN PART 03

DeAnn1960
DeAnn1960
144 Followers