Mark Ch. 01

Story Info
My wife introduces our friend to anal sex.
2.1k words
3.99
21.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many years ago my wife and I had a friend. I'll call him "Mark."

Mark's marriage fell apart and he was over at our house a lot as his divorce was shaking-out. He practically lived with us for several months. His wife had been a real bitch. My wife and I never liked her. Not surprisingly Mark's divorce got ugly very quickly and real expensive. So my wife and I had sympathy for Mark.

My wife is kind of a nudist. She isn't overt... she doesn't flaunt herself or get a kick out of exposing herself in public, she's just comfortable being naked - or mostly naked. At home in and around our yard, she'll often be nude... or just wear a sarong, or sometimes just a t-shirt or a tank top, but that's it... besides flip-flops or Birkenstocks. No underwear, etc. She almost never wears a bra at home.

All this is to say that Mark frequently saw my wife in various states of undress. I've grown used to it over the years, but Mark was getting pretty excited and not all that subtle. I knew he was "accidentally" finding her naked, watching out for her, etc. I knew he was beating off in the bathroom, etc. She'd cover up when she found he was around, not make a big deal of it, but she knew. She wasn't oblivious, she was like: "Fuck it. This is my house. This is how I live."

I was still concerned. Mark's wife had been a prude, so I knew he had a lot of sexual frustration pent-up. When I spoke to her about my concerns my wife said, "If he makes a move I'll either shut him down or feel bad and fuck him."

So okay... I stopped being so concerned about it.

One Friday night we're all sitting in the hot tub drinking too much and smoking dope. We were all naked and pretty fucked-up, but Mark was still in a funk. He'd had a rough week. His wife's lawyer was sticking it to him and he was really down. He was telling us these stories - these "we never" stories.

"We never did this ... We never did that ... She wouldn't do this ... She wouldn't do that ... etc." And it was some depressing stuff... I couldn't imagine being with a woman who wouldn't suck your dick... not even as a gift or for a special occasion - like for a birthday or anniversary or something.

"She was especially uptight about her ass, man." Mark said, "Like, her asshole was totally Off Limits."

So obviously they'd never done anal... and by this point in his maudlin monologue my wife is pretty outraged at what an uptight bitch Mark's ex is. She shot me a look and I understood that Mark's night was about to improve dramatically. My heart started to beat faster and my prick started to get hard.

My wife asked him, "So you've never had anal sex?"

"No," Mark said.

"Would you like to?" My wife asks.

"Well ... yeah," He said, "But that's not likely gonna happen... not like girls are lining-up asking me to fuck 'em in the ass." And then he fell back into his funk.

My wife looked at me and smirked.

I don't know if Mark missed the implication or if he was being deliberately dense... afraid he'd misunderstood and might embarrass himself, but he didn't "pick-up" on my wife's question and didn't pursue the matter further.

After a while, we got out of the hot tub and went inside. My wife followed Mark into the family room. I moved into the kitchen and got a beer from the fridge and lingered there - watching.

Mark flopped down on the sofa with the towel around his waist. My wife stood in the middle of the family room stark naked and unselfconsciously toweled her hair dry.

My wife is a lot of woman. Hearty MidWestern stock. Ancestors from Scandinavia or Denmark or someplace where there were once Vikings. She's big - leaning towards fat, but in a powerful way, not an obese way. She's nearly six foot tall and almost two hundred pounds. She looks like I imagine a shield-maiden looked... or a farmer's wife who could fling hay bales up into the loft, or an athlete who could throw the shot-put downfield. She's got big tits, a fat ass, and thick thighs... and when she's standing in front of you stark naked it's a lot to take in.

And Mark was openly staring.

My wife said, "So Mark... you want to?"

"Want to what?"

"Want to do me in the butt?"

Mark stammered, "Wh... what?"

My wife dropped her towel, put her hands on her hips, looked down at Mark and said, "Do you want... to fuck me... in the ass?"

Mark turned so red he was almost purple, got flustered and started blustering. He was glancing at me, looking at my wife and at the floor and was very clearly surprised... but he wasn't getting up and leaving, and he wasn't saying: "No."

My wife moved over to him, leaned over and undid his towel. She smiled down at his prick, which was semi-hard. Then she said to him, "I'll have sex with you, Mark... anal sex. Right now. If you want."

Mark was breathing hard, looking at her... but glancing furtively at me.

"I don't mind anal sex, Mark. The feeling of a man's hard cock penetrating me, stretching me open." She bent over, reaching for the drawer in the end table beside the couch. She took out a tube of lube and stood up. She squeezed a big glob into the palm of her hand, closed the lid and set it on the floor by Mark's feet. Then she used her lubed hand to pull on Mark's penis - smearing the lube over his hard-on.

She started talking about what was going to happen - but in practical matters... like how it was going to work. She was basically telling him what she wanted and how she would position herself, what she expected from him, etc. It wasn't seductive or sexy, it was all very "matter of fact."

She then straddled his legs, facing him, knees on the couch cushions, beside his hips. He looked up at her. She lowered herself towards his lap - big tits all up in his face. Mark slid his hands up her thighs to her hips. My wife reached behind herself awkwardly and took hold of Mark's erection. She arched her back, wriggled her hips a bit, got his prick into position and lowered herself more. She hesitated.

"Ready?" She asked.

Mark nodded.

My wife inhaled and, exhaling slowly, she lowered herself down onto Mark's hard prick. She took her time. She did wince once. Tensed. She wriggled her hips to readjust and resumed sitting back onto Mark's prick.

Mark's mouth opened slightly as his erection sank up my wife's ass. He closed his eyes. He sighed and then moaned quietly.

My wife settled herself lower, then lower still, until her fat butt cheeks were resting heavily on his thighs.

She sighed contentedly and said, "There you go, Mark. You're in my ass."

My wife looked at Mark. Mark looked at her.

She was calm, not at all stressed. Mark's face was bright red and he was sweating.

There was some squirming, fumbling movements. Some exploration, groping, rubbing, a bit of kissing, some squirming to get comfortable, etc... then my wife swung her hips round in a slow, tight circle, reaching down to rub her clitoris.

She said, "Good God ... you're hard." She looked over to me, "His prick is like iron."

I smiled.

Then my wife grinned raunchily at me and winked, squeezing her butt cheeks hard she rocked her hips in another tight, slow circle that made Mark groan loudly.

She turned back to Mark, "You like that?"

Mark didn't answer.. he just opened his eyes and looked at her. His expression was dazed. He slid his hand up to her breasts and rubbed a thumb across one of her erect nipples. My wife smiled down at him and cupped her breasts, lifting them. She leaned forward, presenting her big tits to Mark. He leaned forward and sucked a nipple into his mouth greedily. Pinching the other gently.

As Mark slobbered over her nipple I moved from the kitchen into the livingroom to where I could see better. My wife reached back and spread her butt cheeks so that I could see his dick up her ass. Mark was moving beneath her - slowly rocking his hips so that his prick slid in and out of her ass.

My wife slouched, mashing her ass against Mark's prick and squeezed her breasts together with her biceps. She placed her hands on Mark's chest. She moaned softly and theatrically into his face while she pinched one of his nipples.

She'd started moving now. Gently. Small movements of her hips, rocking forward and back slowly and around in a hula type movement.

Mark leaned his head back and closed his eyes. He groaned as she clenched her butt-cheeks and started to move her hips a little more a little more forcefully - grinding down against him.

"Fuck," Mark said.

My wife smiled amusedly into his face.

"Wait," Mark said.

"Wait?" My wife asked.

"Just..." Mark squirmed, looking at her. "I don't want to cum yet."

"Oh?" My wife smirked, "Are you close?" Slowing her gyrations and focusing her movements.

Mark was staring at my wife intensely, his jaw clenched. He was panting.

My wife sneered, gripped the back of of his neck and leaned back, resting her other hand on his thigh, grinding her hips rhythmically.

"I'm going to cum." Mark said abruptly and grimaced. He leaned forward and gripped her butt cheeks. He thrust into her urgently a few more times, then stopped and tensed - his whole body going rigid. All that pent-up frustration, all that sexual tension, everything poured from him into my wife's ass. As he nutted he threw his head back - veins stood out in his neck. He tensed, shook twice and then shivered for a long moment.

My wife's heavy breasts jiggled as he came. She waited, watching his face. Smiling - amused. When he relaxed and opened his eyes to look at her he was panting.

"You okay?" My wife asked him, laughing.

"Yeah." He gasped. His eyes flicked to me, then away. "Yeah." He said again, quietly.

"You just came in my ass." My wife said.

"Yeah." He said a third time.

She leaned forward, took his face in her hands and gave him a sisterly kiss on the mouth. She smiled and asked, "Did you enjoy that?"

He looked sheepish but didn't say anything.

My wife sat on him calmly his prick still up her ass. Said, "Hmmm?" She brushed his hair back, "Your first time. Felt like you enjoyed it."

"It was... great." He said.

She smiled, "It was great." She kissed him again a little more tenderly. "Thank you, Mark."

She lifted herself off his limp cock. It flopped against his abdomen with a wet splat. She stood up slowly and a little unsteadily. She backed up, turned and winked at me. She picked up my beer from the coffee table and took a sip looking at Mark.

Mark seemed suddenly uncomfortable. He was avoiding her gaze and mine. He shifted, then covered himself with his towel - wiping vigorously at his penis.

My wife stood there and finished her beer. Completely unselfconscious - watching him. She looked at me, "He do okay?"

I said, "He did great."

"I thought so too." She belched loudly. She smiled at me. Hand on her hip.

A trickle of lube and cum ran down my wife's inner thigh then. She lifted her ankle, cocked her knee to the side & looked down at it. "Oop... I'm leaking... musta been a big nut. I gotta go clean-up." She said. She set the empty beer bottle down.

Mark said, "Um ... thanks."

"Sure thing." As she passed me she paused to kiss me casually & pat my shoulder, then she went upstairs.

Things with me and Mark downstairs got super awkward. I mean SUPER awkward. He ran outta there like I'd pulled a gun on him. I don't know where he went. He barely stopped to put on his shorts.

I went upstairs after he'd gone. My wife was laying on her stomach on our bed, flipping through a magazine. She was still naked. "He leave?" She asked me.

"Yeah," I said.

"He okay to drive?"

"Probably not."

She shrugged. "Oh, well."

"That was fun," I said.

She sniffed. "He doesn't have a very big dick and I knew it'd be quick."