All Comments on 'Mark Gets Milked'

by joeking1

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Femdom is a major turnoff for me, so thanks for the warning up front.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jessica should be giving lessons to every teenage girl (over 18 - of course) for managing their boyfriends and future husbands to keep them focused and solve premature ejaculation problems. Bless you Jessica (hereafter referred to as Saint Jessica of the managed erection). Thank you for a great story.

Warren13Warren13over 2 years ago

i hope that there are more chapters to this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lovely premise.

But sex was too fast. Needs details of exactly how she teased/played with his cock.

Needed more dialog.

And once she'd made him cum, needed more foreplay before cock in pussy.

Four stars.

AdedrumAdedrumover 2 years ago

Brilliant! Should be the start of a great series. Please keep them cumming…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So how many times can a guy have a ruined orgasm in a row? In my self-experimentation, I've tried two in a row: one complete abandon, and then one lower-base-no-head stroking only. Honestly, I've done this so many times, I don't even touch the head anymore; it's too sensitive and even uncomfortable at this point.

The first one builds up extreme tension so the second one is way more intense... with the right porn and adequate spank bank collected throughout the day, it's mind-blowing.

So I guess, in the story he reaches a point where he's empty and won't cum again. If I push it past one abandon, will I hit a wall and be unsatisfied? My ultimate question is what's the limit of abandons I can do before the final satisfactory orgasm?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A fun read. This review is mostly short responses to some of the previous 6 comments, so far.

Story tags are always twisted on Lit. The story is not femdom. It is better suited to loving relations. Comments #3 and #6 are misguided by the "femdom" tag; this is not teasing/edging. It's a methodology for improving stamina and creating-encouraging female pleasure via removal of short-fused orgasm in unlearned boys. The refraction-recovery period is avoided, with excitement continuing. Sometimes indefinitely, which is a mind-fuck. Edge, go build a rock wall; edge, build a house, all while unbearably ready to explode. Somewhere in the mix premature accidents fade and little buddy turns into a long-distance racer.

And, the methodology evolves over years. Little boys can pump out dry orgasms on demand (all they have), moderated by attention span or discipline. As described in the story, teens get messy for the first few multiple orgasms, all with short refraction. And continue dry but with reduced explosive orgasms, likely due to dopamine resistance--or, whatever. Young people learn to masturbate before a date just to cool down the little beast. Mom and Dad are all over the map. Grandparents can take forever to accomplish a fuck.

There used to be manuals, very detailed, thorough, and mostly scientific about fucking. I haven't seen them for years and suspect Miami Vice squads of censorship.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

More please

contestwinnercontestwinner3 months ago

Just fantastic!!! Loved it!!! I wish is was 10 chapters long

HungryKissHungryKissabout 2 months ago

This is my favorite type of femdom, and what a fun premise! Jessica is an amazing character, and Mark was cute in his way (reminds me of so many guys I knew). 5 stars from me and I'm following you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Good premise.

Nicely paced.

Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous