Mark Made Me a Bottom Ch. 03

Story Info
I give it up when Mark orders me to bend over.
1.6k words
4.68
46.1k
70

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KHndz595
KHndz595
274 Followers

By Keith Hernandez

Chapter 3

*

I thought about quitting my job. I had to. I couldn't keep going like this--I was down on my knees in the projector booth, Mark's pants were bunched at his ankles and I was bobbing and sucking, bobbing and sucking on his big penis.

My mouth was stretched and sore and my eyes were tearing up from choking when he would try to force it down my throat. But I kept at it, squeezing his balls and pulling them down to get that big dick tight.

He was big and thick to begin with but when he swelled in my mouth I knew what was coming...I paused and held the big smooth head in my mouth and nursed like a baby, moaning when he erupted, flooding my mouth with cum. I swallowed it and licked and sucked his cock some more, cleaning it from the hairs on his shaft to the sensitive tip.

There was no denying it. I loved it. On some gay level I loved serving that big cock, and I was hard in my pants to prove it. But I had to get out. He stood and put his hand on my head as he gathered up his pants and began to buckle everything back up.

I don't remember what he said when he finished with me because my ears were ringing. My mouth tasted like his sperm. My lips were sore. I have to quit this job.

I had followed him upstairs to the booth and he pretty much made me suck him off. Before that he had squeezed both cheeks really hard and lifted me off the ground. This is getting out of hand.

Over the next few weeks he just made me into his boy more and more. On one level I liked the attention...I could go where he went, we hung out, that part was fun, it was like I had this cool best friend.

But he put his hands on me way too much when people were not looking, and it was sexual. His hand on my butt, rubbing my neck, kissing me hard. The kissing was gross, but like everything else, I was kind of getting used to it. Thank God it wasn't very often. 


I don't remember my fourth blow job. After a while it was a blur. I know I sucked him off a lot at work. Every time he closed, which was 2-3 nights a week, I was there also, on my knees, servicing him in the office or up in the booth.

We had our 'car rides' as well. I always went down and did my job then too, and when no one was around he took me into his room in his parent's house and I sucked his cock there. Oh it was for sure a daily or nightly thing. I was getting pretty damn good at sucking on his penis and swallowing his cum. I took every drop of semen Mark produced. I was his personal cocksucker.

The thing is, there was nothing like it. A big thick cock, so warm, shooting cum that was even warmer. It was so hot in your mouth it was addictive. And then it grew into more. Ouch.

Chapter 4

Up the ass. I knew that is where we were headed. Mark was going to fuck me up the ass. He would grab my ass and squeeze it really hard, or smack it, or caress it gently, but the longer we were together the more physical things were getting back there.

We were back in his room one night and I was blowing him, and we were both on the bed, and his hands roamed down to my ass, which was becoming a regular thing. His hand slipped into my pants and he sort of worked them down and pulled on me and hunched me up so I could keep sucking him while he had access to my rear end.

He ran his hands over my cheeks and his fingers started brushing my taint and my anus. I sucked as hard as I could...I didn't want his hard cock in my ass. For one, he had a really big penis and I was a virgin. For two, any shred of manhood I had left would be gone if Mark started bending me over and fucking me up the ass.

So I sucked as hard as I could to try and get him off. But I think maybe he thought I liked it, because from that point on, if he could, he would start fingering me when I sucked him off.

Eventually out of nowhere he produced a little bottle of KY and the penetration started. His finger felt weird but not painful. He would just pump it and rub around in my ass while I blew him. I whimpered "no" of course and clinched up but it didn't matter, nothing stopped him. Soon I just accepted that my ass was to be fingered from time to time. If it stopped there, well okay.

But it didn't.

One night we were in the booth upstairs after closing. He had been manhandling me a lot that night and after the other employees left he took me upstairs and went down on him. I should have seen it coming, but I didn't. I was on my knees contentedly nursing on his fat pecker, my eyes closed, really enjoying the feel of the cock in my mouth knowing I was going to make him cum in a couple of minutes. My hands gently squeezed his balls and thighs.

Suddenly he picked me up by my arms which surprised me. He leaned me over the big desk and pulled some baby wipes out and cleaned off his cock...before cleaning my crack and asshole.

Oh shit...was this really going to happen? I was not ready for it. He squeezed and enjoyed my meaty teen cheeks and he squirted lube on his finger and slid it into me, making my back arch as I threw my head back and gasped at the intrusion.

After a few moments he pulled out and put more lube on. No...this can't happen. I raised up and looked back at him and his rock hard cock--which stuck straight up behind me as he slicked it up with lube and wiped his hands.

"Mark I don't know..." I started to say, but he cut me off.

"I will be gentle," he said. But his voice was stern and so was his gaze.

"Bend over and get your butt in the air." He repeated it when I looked at him, not believing he was going to fuck me in the ass.

"BEND OVER." And he pushed on me and I did it. I bent over. Oh my God...I bent over for him.

I spread my legs a little and I raised up a bit, my pink asshole turned up and open to him. I will never forget it. His hard cock, hot through the lube, pushed and rubbed on my anus. It was thick, too thick to get in...I was too tigh--ohhhhhhh!

He pushed forward more firmly and cleaved into my ass. He was gentle, but only to a point. He was pushing into me, drawing sounds from me I can't quite describe.

"Ahhhhunnngggg...ohhhh shiiiit!" Nothing that big had ever penetrated my body.

My anus was stretched painfully wide. It hurt but I took deep breaths as he took my cherry. He paused and then with his hands on my hips controlling me, he slid the rest of his hard cock into me. He was uncomfortably deep and my stretched ring was gripping the base of his shaft as his pubes mashed against me. I could feel it. I could feel him fully inside of me.

I panted and put my head down... "Ohhhhhnnnnnnnngghh. Maarrrrk you're up my ass...Maaarrrk! No...Maaaarrrkkk....fuck you're bigggg...it's so deeeep!" I moaned his name and groaned loudly when he pushed it in to the hilt.

And then he really began to fuck me.

Sliding out, there was a tickle feeling that made my toes curl, and then a hard push back in which took my breath away as I grunted. Over and over during the next couple of minutes Mark pushed in and out of me, gripping my hips and picking up speed and intensity until I was sure I was going to be permanently hurt. Deep into my guts he pumped now...I could hear his moans and sounds of pleasure.

"So tight...such a nice little ass. I'm going to fill you up. I'm going to fuck your ass and fill you up...You want my cum up your ass boy?"

The dirty talk gave me goosebumps but all I could do was close my eyes and moan. He was full force ass-fucking me.

He swelled...he paused...and then he pumped my bowels full of semen. He came as loud and as hard and as forceful as he could. He crushed me against the desk and roared. He was a man...taking his woman.

I was his woman...a pussy who had just taken his man's hot load inside. I whimpered as he withdrew. I felt wide open and my anus felt strange and tingled. There was pleasure, I could not deny that. I was hard. I was sore.

I was also humiliated. Mark gave my ass a hard slap on each cheek. "That's my boy...that's my girl," he chuckled, mocking me.

He pulled up his clothes. I could hear him behind me but I laid there in a state of shock and pain, knowing I was never going to be the same.

Slowly I straightened and pulled my pants up, feeling my loose asshole drip cum from just being fucked hard in the ass.

"Oh Godddd," I said. Mark put his arm around me and told me to wait for him downstairs. He finished up and came down later and gave me a ride home like nothing happened.

To be continued...

--------------------

Copyright Keith Hernandez

KHndz595
KHndz595
274 Followers