All Comments on 'Mark Made Me a Bottom Ch. 03'

by KHndz595

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, this story is still Hot as Hell, but I'm kind of at a loss for words here. I guess that's because I remember having those same thoughts go through my head many years ago. It's funny how things get so much more serious when sex goes from oral to anal. Hope this kid gets things figured out and comes to terms with who he is. This story is getting far more complex now, great job! Thanks, MLF

KHndz595KHndz595almost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you...part 4 will be coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wish I had a boss like this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow! You gave voice to my experience moving from straight to bi to married-but-gay in a little less than 7 years. It’s a transition I’ve never discussed. In short when we were teens my cousin and I used to do reciprocal handjobs. By college as non-dating dweebs these became reciprocal blowjobs. But his cock was longer and much thicker than mine and over time he was seldom blowing me and I became his default girl. As such I was submitting to him and soon he realized his elevated status, demanding blowjobs whenever. He hooked up with a prim girl and since he wasn’t getting anything from her he kept my mouth busy and eventually, with us both drunk, decided to take his need to fuck her out on me. Painful and shameful, but oddly fulfilling - I was, as usual, taking care of his needs. We’re both married now and I’m still his go to.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesabout 1 year ago

You wrote, "Over the next few weeks he just made me into his boy more and more. On one level I liked the attention...I could go where he went, we hung out, that part was fun, it was like I had this cool best friend. But he put his hands on me way too much when people were not looking, and it was sexual. His hand on my butt, rubbing my neck, kissing me hard..."

A guy like Mark making me his full-time cocksucker would make me question myself and situation too! Mark seems like a good guy to hang around with. He also knows what he wants! After sucking him off regularly, I wouldn't be able to say no to him, even though I would be thinking it!

I wonder if there's anyone I know that is like Mark?

I'd also suspect that Mark would eventually fuck him too. You wrote that experience VERY well !

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyabout 1 year ago

Very emasculating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKHndz595@KHndz595
Erotic writer best known for work in LGBT genre. My work also is at Nifty.org

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES